Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

By happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. More

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

46.

7.8K 289 157
By happinessnoise

"hyung i can't breathe let me go-" i groaned trying to escape from hoseoks grasp."no" he said simply.

"how many pillows are we wasting?" namjoon said to the manager who just rolled his eyes, looking like he was in pain.

"yoongi and Jungkook are gonna fight" hoseok said excitedly tugging me out of the view of the camera.

"i mean someone had to do it" yoongi said with a sly grin.

"jisung go up the stairs and then you do your scene." the director said pointing to the stairs. This is where i would get yoongi to follow me. My scene was to intrude on the fighting and almost antagonise yoongi until he follows me. Chasing after me, more like. Something to do with a lighter..

"remember look angry yoongi!" jimin yelled cheering him on.

"jisung look sexy" he added a smile on his face. I pocked my head around the corner scowling.

"get lost." i stuck my tongue out in protest. Jimin laughed while i disappeared in my corner.

It was actually scary seeing yoongi practically throw jungkook against the wall. So to look tough in my own scene proving difficult.

At the chair being thrown against the wall was my queue. I just smiled, sticking out my hand, showing the lighter. I have no idea what I'm doing.Whatever i did, the director cheered.

"brilliant! Now we can throw you in the bathtub"

"you what" i gaped at him the lighter falling limply out my hand.

"throwing you in the bath!" jimin cheered tugging me along to the outside.

Considering that i didn't remember this i figured that it was missed off the script.

"ok ok so a separate shot of jisung leaning on the door frame looking in..." the director said as the camera panned in front of me.

"sung has pretty eyes" hoseok said staring at into the screen.

"HOSEOK! retake, the boy went red" the director cried moving the camera back.After a few takes the director had got it. "brilliant" he grinned finally happy.

"now jins gonna drown you" taehyung snickered from his perch. I gulped as i was frown into the tub, the water splashing into my face and finally, my feet were submerged.

I shrieked, not liking the feeling of water in my socks. I was continuously splashed until yoongi made the mistake of reaching out his hand. I only did the smallest tug, and he was in the bath with me.He screamed his gummy smile visible.

"SUNG" He screamed splashing me.

"suffer" i said smiling as he tried to move me from underneath me

"ok you people go get changed" a staff member said throwing a towel at me and yoongi in particular.

_

"i brought you a blanket" he said smirking to himself proudly. A Thomas the tank engine blanket to be specific.

"ahah look there's you" he laughed pointing to the red train. I went as red as the train.

This is slander. He threw the blanket over me still laughing.

"so now you can stop stealing hoseoks body heat" he said this as if he was concerned for hoseok, but i know otherwise.

"but it's fun that way" i sighed emerging from under the blanket. "ok then 'James'" he said joining me in the blanket. "why must you hurt me" i grumbled, hitting James the train, which Happened to be My knee. I winced.

"did you name yourself after a train?" yoongi nudged me teasingly.

I went red again. "oh my god you did-" heGasped. I shook my head frantically. "No no, Harry Potters dad-" i said desperately.

"that's even worse."

Yoongi fell asleep not long after and was now using me as a pillow.

"hyung you're crushing me" i sighed pushing him slightly.

he grumbled something out. I rolled my eyes.

"if you say so" i sighed letting him continue to sleep.

"come on. We need to film more scenes come on!" jin tugged at yoongi who ignored him.

"Jiji get up" hoseok said standing next to jin looking down on us.

"finally! You're free! U haven't seen you all day" hoseok clung onto me.

"i literally spoke to you about gardening for an hour at breakfast" i said turning around to look at him properly.

"but i was eating," he said eyes turning into one's of pleading.

I simply laughed and allowed myself to be carried around by him.

"jisung?" he turned to me suddenly.

"yes" i said without looking up, my hands busy with my script.

"i wanted to ask you something... How come if we were trainees around the same time.. How come i never saw you?" he said deep in thought.

I laughed, he did. He just didn't remember. Many times had he let me go in font of the lunch queue or he'd bump into me.

Id see the other members to, if i got there early I'd see jungkook go to school oftentimes late. I had even had a conversation with jimin once about whoever kept leaving a large amount of rubbish in the studio.

And jin, well, he was my hallway crush. He was everyone's hallway crush actually. But specially mine.

But that's about it. I often stayed working somewhere by myself as i was terrified of the other trainees.

"you won't remember." i laughed.

"oh come on tell me a time i might of seen you" he poked my cheek.

"you often pushed in front of me." i glared at him.

He looked taken aback

"you either let me in front or pushed in front." i shook my head.

"i must of not being paying attention. " he wheezed.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as the staff brought multiple pillows in

"what-" hoseok goggled Pointing at the stack of pillows.

"you're gonna hit each other" the staff member said bluntly.

"finally i can hit jin with no repercussions" taehyung giggled evilly.

Me and hoseok edged back against the wall terrified we'd get hit.

"yoongi has to hit jungkook really hard" namjoon said Reading the paper carefully.

"i look forward to seeing it" i yawned leaning on hoseok.

And yoongi did.

He smacked his head so hard jungkook looked like he had changed dimensions.

He hissed loudly rubbing his head.

"almost took my head off" jungkook whined. I snickered to myself. More pillow fighting and things like that were alot more fun than we originally thought.

"ouch" jimin squealed as namjoon bashed him with a pillow.

He laughed evilly and ran away tripping over a foot stall. Jin sighed picking up a pillow and sighed, guesting for me to come over. Foolishly i shuffled forward.

"im sorry sung" he said before lifting his arms and bashing the pillow down on my head.

My blind love for jin made me foolish. Winded, i straighted up, ready to hit back.

"cool!!" hoseok cheered taking feathers from his hair.

After a while, the director just told us to be normal, which meant mess about with props.

Hoseok was being wheeled around in a wheelchair, almost throwing him out.

Im glad the video would be muted so they wouldn't hear the screams of the innocent. I was tormented by jimin and taehyung.

They tried to spray paint me to the wall.
This isn't very law-abiding.
"piss off you're gonna get paint in my eye"

"tape me to wall" jin said holding out his arms, sacrificing himself.

I shuffled back and tried to hide from jimin but i was to late. He tackled me down onto the sofa, pulling my hood over my eyes. I screamed i would be embarrassed at this if i wasn't fighting for my life.

Anyone would think i was being murdered. My attempts to free myself from him were destroyed. I was freed eventually when jimin seen taehyung had sat down to tie his shoes.

"i can finally breath!" i gasped rolling off the sofa.

(a/n: james potter love of my life)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 195 26
You're right, I am not happy, but you have made me see that being happy is a beautiful thing.
1.4K 262 28
When hope comes into your life. BoyXboy
125K 7.2K 33
- god help me, i'm unloyal. 𝘢 𝘫𝘪𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. ©KOOKENT highest rank: #227 in fanfiction
3.6K 91 41
"You're gonna have to tell us eventually." "When I'm ready." "Promise?" "I promise." Started: 10/4/18 Ended: 4/21/19 • UNEDITED •