2. Are you still mine? (Tokio...

By LouNeverWanted2Dance

Tom and Jo have been best friends for so long it seems like a lifetime, but how can you turn friends into lov... More

Chapter One. Nothing can break us down.
Chapter Two. Come play.
Chapter Three. Broken dreams.
Chapter Four. Divine.
Chapter Five. Where is my mind?
Chapter Six. No prisoners.
Chapter Seven. When it's all over.
Chapter Eight. Tangled thoughts.
Chapter Nine. First to Run.
Chapter Ten. A four letter word and it lasts forever.
Chapter Eleven. Set us free.
Chapter Twelve. Believe in what we'll be.
Chapter Thirteen. This is my melody.
Chapter Fourteen. I don't wanna make it, I just wanna...
Chapter Fifteen. A new designer dress, fashion!
Chapter Sixteen. But this is you and me.
Chapter Seventeen. I carry your picture deep in me.
Chapter Eighteen. Can call me insane.
Chapter Nineteen. Happy thoughts.
Chapter Twenty. My blood is burning.
Chapter Twenty One. Untouched.
Chapter Twenty Two. Living for tomorrow.
Chapter Twenty Three. I might have thought that we were one.
Chapter Twenty Four. Hate you, don't leave me.
Chapter Twenty Five. Nothing's indestructible.
Chapter Twenty Six. We don't fight fair.
Chapter Twenty Seven. Afraid that someone else will hear.
Chapter Twenty Eight. I know I won't be leaving here.
Chapter Twenty Nine. Ready? Let's roll onto something new.
Chapter Thirty. Wishin' I could be with you.
Chapter Thirty Two. You better not steal the moves.
Chapter Thirty Three. Make a citizen out of you.
Chapter Thirty Four. Mind, Body and Spirit.
Chapter Thirty Five. Stop and stare.
Chapter Thirty Six. Do you know when you go, I just wanna disappear?
Chapter Thirty Seven. It was always you.
Can You Hear Me Calling?

Chapter Thirty One. Can you feel my heart?

1.8K 42 9
By LouNeverWanted2Dance

Okay, this is a cute one. 

ENJOY! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My belly was an amazing ball. Yeah, after a month I felt like doing nothing all day and instead I was painting dark blue and green lines on the baby’s room. The thing that worried me the most was that when we got to LA we’d have to get another nursery done for little Günther. I had forced Heidi to help me do some of the painting because I couldn’t stand for too long without having my feet hurting terribly.

Before Tom got back on tour we put all the missing furniture in the room, the crib was a cute sort of wooden cage. The wood in the room was all dark and the cushions where a creamy almost white colour. I had made little paintings and hanged them around the room, Heidi had taken a picture of me painting one of the little murals in the wall to the left of the room, that one was a night sky, and I had just started painting the yellow stars, the other side of the room was a morning sky and the wall across from the door was showing a dawn, using the window as help for that matter.

But Heidi’s help didn’t come for free; she also forced me into doing something. She convinced me of getting myself a swim suit, because of course, the weather in Italy was slightly better than the one in Germany, so Heidi thought it was natural for Tom and me to visit the coast. I was going to meet the guys in Naples and then I didn’t know what Tom’s plan was.

“So, Günther huh?” Heidi asked me as we looked through the bathing suits, nothing caught my eye at all, and the last thing I wanted was to flaunt my big round pregnant belly in the beach. I nodded and smiled.

“Tom came up with it.” Heidi raised her eyebrows and gave me a look as if to say “you don’t say”. I knew that look from high school; she was pretty much the same person I met, only with blonde roots and darker hair.

“And when are you giving birth?” We approached a section with bikinis, no; I would definitely not wear a bikini.

“Somewhere between the 3rd and the 6th of June.” I looked at a red bikini Heidi was examining. “I won’t wear that, thank you.” She let out a sigh and let her shoulders drop before walking to another rack. “I am not looking forward to the needles…”

“Well, it is one kid and you’re done, imagine if you were pregnant with twins!” We looked at each other with wide eyes. “I mean, it could have happened seeing that Tom is a twin…”

“Yeah, I heard somewhere that the second born twin is the one with most chances of having twins.” I pointed out. She nodded.

“We gotta warn Bill then…” I giggled, no he wouldn’t have kids at all; he liked them from afar, never too close. I don’t think Lily would have been allowed into Bill’s room if it wasn’t for how clingy she got with him. Maybe it had something to do with the bling on his face; she was always attracted by that sort of thing…

“Anyway, yeah… We’re having a boy. I really don’t know how it is with them though; I have only ever watched girls.” I told her. “Maybe I’ll be a crappy mom.”

“Don’t be stupid, you’ll be a great mom! I don’t think it can be too different from having a girl and Tom will obviously have to help you. Besides, his mother is like super close to you, right? She’s gotta have some tricks to teach you.”

“Maybe…” I let out a sigh; I still had some doubts about the whole thing. Mom had been so excited to know it was a boy and knowing we had a name for him made her even happier but as the days kept going by I worried more, I didn’t know anything about anything! One thing was watching your baby sisters from time to time but a complete different one was taking care of a baby… and I doubted Tom would be much better at it than me. Already calling his kid belly monster.

By the time I was in Italy the weather was warm, not too hot and not too cold, just perfect. I was tired of the cold and the storms, I would usually sit down with Tom to watch a movie, we’d maybe try to cook something and end up making a little competition to see who’d annoy the other the most. But Tom was on tour, so I had devoted my time to painting and writing a little column for a magazine. That had been the most work I had done in the past month.

The guys were in their hotel when I arrived, only a car was sent to pick me up and when I finally got to Tom’s room in the modern hotel they were staying in I dropped my things next to the closet and had a look around. It was early, so I figured the guys would be probably having a little break on the biggest room, which as I could already tell wasn’t Tom’s. 

I knocked next door and heard the muffled sound of laughter; Georg was the one to open the door for me.

“Oh my God!” Georg looked straight at my belly. “Guys, it’s bigger now!” He hugged me with a smile on his face.

“That’s what she said!” Tom laughed of his own joke before I heard Gustav snort and Bill telling him to shut up.

“Of course it’s bigger, what did you expect?” I hugged him back; it was awkward doing hugs with such a bump in your middle.

“God it’s true!” Gustav mocked me. I heard the laughter of the twins, probably something else was said, but I didn’t catch on that.

I said hello to everyone and then sat next to Tom, he put an arm around my shoulders and tugged at my shirt with his other hand.

“I thought it was done growing.” He said to me.

“No, he wasn’t. But I can tell he’s gonna be tall.” I told him.

“Is he sticking his head out or what?” Gustav asked with a confused expression. Bill threw his head back as he laughed, Georg clapped his hands together as he followed the blonde’s laughter and Tom was having a hard time deciding if that was a thing he wanted to picture.

“No, sometimes he pushes down on my pelvis though, that hurts. But that’s another thing, I mean that I can feel him stretching and…yeah, he’s a tall one.”

“Jesus! Pushes down on your what?” Bill looked almost terrified, I got it by then, men didn’t give birth to children for a reason… they were so squeamish sometimes…

“My pelvis!” I explained. “The bones, Bill. He’s close to those and when I give birth my pelvis is going to do this:” I put my hands together and then slowly separated them getting the four guys in the room to grunt and “oh”. Tom got pale.

“Do I have to be in the room when that happens?” Tom’s voice was scared.

“Yes, you have to. Who else’s hand am I going to break?” I jocked.

“Maybe your mom’s…” Tom tried. I gave him a look. “Just saying…”

“And you’re so calmed about it?” Bill asked. I shrugged.

“I can’t do anything about it, if I get a C-section they’re going to cut me open so yeah, I’ll go with Mother Nature on this one.”

“Man, women are like a superior species or something…” Georg said to Gustav who made a face and shrugged.

After hanging out with the guys they did a couple of interviews and in the evening Tom and I took off to a place called Amalfi Coast, we wouldn’t be there for too long but it looked like we would be able to be alone and enjoy the little time we had left as we still were only the two of us with baby Günther soon to be born.

The road was madness, you could see a huge drop right next to the road but the view of the Mediterranean was beautiful, most of the towns nearby were built near the edges of such large drops but in the end we made in one piece to the hotel and got ourselves a great night sleep after catching up until almost 2:00 am.

The next morning Tom was eager to get down to the beach so we could have a long day of doing this and doing that before dinner, today we made it to the first year of marriage, which seemed to fly by too quickly and we could only expect for the next year to be less of a bumpy ride.

I obviously had to bath myself in lotions before going out which thankfully didn’t annoy Tom one bit, since he was doing pretty much the same thing. We walked through the hotel’s lobby and outside, there wasn't much people there right now, but we heard that during the next couple of months it would get crowded.

We sat in the beach as he told me everything about the past week. I sat and watched as he got his shirt off.

“And yeah, maybe we make another DVD… are you getting tan lines?” He pointed at my dress; he raised his full eyebrows behind his sunglasses. I had my sunglasses on top of my head and wondered why the twins were so into wearing them all the time. Today Tom had a perfect excuse but still.

“You don’t want to see how big the belly actually is. Believe me.” I waved and tried to change the subject. “Are you going to Spain soon? You have to flaunt what little Spanish you know.” I smiled.

“Yeah, we’ll be there next week, only a couple of dates. Why do you have to cover up? I don’t care! The paparazzo in that boat doesn’t care…” he nodded towards a suspicious looking boat in the ocean. “Do you care?”

“If you make a face I will cry.” I pointed at him with an accusing finger. Tom laughed.

“I will keep a straight face…” I narrowed my eyes at him. “Or look away…” I crossed my arms over my chest. “Come on, you know you want to enjoy the weather, and you haven’t gotten a tan in months, some part of you must be dying for that golden colour you always get, freaking awesome spanish skin...”

“You know me too well…” I got up and pulled the dress over my head, my wavy hair was curling more now, something I guessed was related to the pregnancy, at least I could handle that, I would never handle it straight and frizzy; it was also a lot more shinny but I wasn't complaining.

“Well, that’s a Kaulitz you got there, had to be grand.” Tom said with a self-sufficient smile on his face. “And you look kinda good, pale, but good.” I turned to him.

“Why thank you, Tom!” He smiled and we just laid there for a few hours talking and getting some vitamin D in our systems. “…no, no, you have to be kidding, Gustav never fucks up on stage!”

“He did! I swear; he was giving us that Ops look when we turned to him.” Tom said and looked back at me. I knew him well enough to decipher even behind the sunglasses that his gaze was not on my face.

“Tom, my eyes.” I pointed at my face with two fingers. “They’re up here.” I smiled amused.

“I’m not sorry; those are bigger than I remember Jo.” He pointed at my chest.

“Well, am I hot or am I hot?” I mocked his voice, he had never said that but I felt like playing with him. He let out a sigh.

“I want very badly to go back to the room.” I pinched his cheek playfully.

“You’re punching over your weight here, I have no interest in that, and do you think we could go into the ocean, I need to walk around. Your child is not happy...” Tom stood up and offered both hands to help me up.

The water wasn’t especially warm but that didn’t stop us from throwing water into each other. Only lunch time got us away from the beach. I wrapped my arm around Tom’s middle and smiled up at him as we approached the spot in the sand where our things were. He put an arm over my shoulder and looked down at me with a smile on his face too.

“Such amazing eyes and you cover them up with these big glasses.” I told him and pouted.

“I wouldn’t want to outshine you.” He said with that cocky smile of his. “…I start to doubt that that could ever happen.” I put my chin up and Tom got the hint and leaned down for a second to kiss me. “Man, and to think I have to share you with that.” He put his free hand on my big belly. “Yo, she’s so pretty you won’t believe your eyes!”

Tom didn’t take too long getting ready for dinner, as I did. I had a hard time looking at my reflection in the mirror; I didn’t particularly like the big bump that my stomach had turned into. It felt odd to have anniversary dinner over the beginning of my third trimester; never pictured things would go this way. We both stepped into marriage with a clear idea of not having kids ever. And here we were, two months away from having our first one – and probably only one; I wasn’t going through something like this ever again.

Right before we left the hotel room, Tom pulled something out of his suitcase.

“Bill sent us this; I don’t know what it is.” He put a large box in my hands. It was sort of heavy.

“Alright, that’s thoughtful.” I smiled at him, he shrugged.

We opened it up together; of course it had to be Bill. It was a large picture framed and everything of us from our wedding day, the picture he took with his phone; the one he said we’d be thankful for. We had never seen that picture, it was so ridiculously well taken, I didn’t know Bill had such a good eye for angles, but it was a great gift to celebrate the first year together.

“Aw, I have to call him! This is such a great gift… and he hid this from you!” I said to Tom.

“Call him on the way to the restaurant, we’ll be late.” Tom put the picture down and grabbed my hand as I pulled my phone out of my purse. “Come on!”

“I am going!” I followed, holding his hand.

After the traditional Italian dinner we had traditional gelato and joked about the most recent tour updates and the lack of activities that I had, all I did was eat and moan about my swollen feet...

Tom almost fall on stage during a song, I’d seen the video on YouTube and it was hilarious, we'd talk about this, Bill had walked up to him still singing and put a hand on Tom’s shoulder after he saved his ass from landing on the floor we also made fun of Georg’s face every time he messes up, and I laughed uncontrollably when we started talking about the time when Bill forgot the lyrics to one of their songs in English…

“There is video of that.” I told him. “They put it in slow-mo three times and then it repeats very quickly for like two minutes.” Tom covered his face with a hand.

“Awesome…”

“What I still don’t get is why do you still wear your sunglasses on stage?” I was still eating my gelato, the hotel and the restaurant were not so far away and I felt like walking so Tom gave in after a pout and a kiss.

“Ah…” Tom shrugged. “They look cool.”

I smiled and rolled my eyes as we kept walking hand in hand. Tom was stealing little bits of my gelato, but I wasn’t blaming him, we always shared.

When we went back to the hotel we were playing with the camera on my phone, Tom was making the weirdest faces and that just cracked me up. We didn’t stop at that, he was determined to have a long night and threw his clothes off as soon as the hotel room door was closed and locked.

“Are you kidding?” I laughed as he tried to kiss me, I was just giggling too much for him to do so. His clothes were scattered on the floor and he was standing in front of me only wearing his underwear. “How do you even plan on doing this? The belly is huge!” I giggled as my black dress fell to the floor.

“I did some research Jo, tonight you’re top.” Tom smiled and kissed me before he leaned down on the huge belly, awkwardly talking to it.

“So... here's the deal, man: you’re too young for this okay? Close your eyes and hum a song because your mom gets loud sometimes.” He kissed the big bump lightly and went back to kissing me.

“Are you even for real?” He nodded and smiled.

On the morning the phone woke us up; it was Tom’s cell phone in reality. I was closer to the nightstand so I picked up.

“Hey Tom!” It was a girl’s voice. “How are you?” She prolonged the words as she spoke. “Anyway…I’ve missed you!”

“Excuse me, who’s this?” I said into the phone as Tom turned on the bed and looked at me.

“It’s Trina, who else?” I narrowed my eyes.

“Are you by chance a redhead?” I turned to look at Tom, he was staring intently.

“Yes…who are you?” I gave Tom a look as I replied.

“I’m Jo, you see my husband was asleep, here talk to him.” I gave Tom the phone, I couldn’t believe this. I got out of bed and left not wanting to hear anything.

I walked into the bathroom and threw the white robe over my body. Tom knocked on the bathroom door before opening it and stepping in.

“She’s been calling for weeks.” He explained.

“I didn’t ask you…” I said to him. Maybe I was too stupid to see. “You can do anything you like, I mean… I can’t go with you on tour; you might as well see another girl, right?” He shook his head.

“That’s not it… I-”

“Save it, Tom… Why would you do this?” I pulled the robe closer over my chest. “I don’t even know what I’m doing wrong this time? Is it the baby? You didn’t ask for this?”

“No, Jo…No, you’re…no, listen I’m not even-“ I didn’t let him finish, I was too mad to let him.

“No, you listen. I am not doing this again so you can do it over and over and over because I’m always here forgiving you.” I walked out of the bathroom. “Enough is enough.” I went to my suitcase to get ready.

“Josefine…” He chuckled without joy. “If you could listen to me, you do not understand… she’s the one tha….”

“No, you’re the one who doesn’t understand!” I was getting dressed now. “Do you know how much I’ve put aside for you? For us? I am not even doing small editorial stuff because maybe Tom will get mad if I pose with the pregnancy belly. I am not going out of the house because Tom will be worried, Tom will this, Tom will that…” I closed the suitcase. “But do you worry about me? Do you really?”

“I’m…I, of course! …are you really pinning it on me?” He put a hand on his chest with incredulous eyes. “I am putting up with having a kid I didn’t even want to have in the first place!”

“There it is!” I brought my phone out. “If you don’t want it, fine. You’re not having it.”

“That is not what I meant!” Tom stepped closer as I walked away. “Josefine, listen to me.” He put his hands up and didn’t wait for me to look up at him; I was already looking for plane tickets on my phone. “She keeps calling because I keep ignoring her. Come on, you know I’m not a liar. Be my best friend for a moment here!”

He caught my attention with that and I looked at his face, his eyes told no lie, he was being honest to me. Although in my head I still had trouble believing it.

“I haven’t called her once and I haven’t seen her because I don’t give a shit about her. I know you’re having a hard time and I’m trying to stay tuned. You know some of this crap and I don’t even know why we got loaded on aloe Vera!”

I let out a sight and chuckled.

“You swear to me?” Tom put both hands up.

“I swear to you, I learned my lesson.” He said and took hold of my hands, putting the phone away. “I wouldn’t risk what we have for anything in the world! I haven’t heard you forgiving me and it’s already been months…You’re my best friend and you rock in bed.” I narrowed my eyes again. “It took me a while to figure it out Jo, but it was always you and I love you; I honestly hope it is the pregnancy hormones what makes you jump into conclusions.” I thought about it for a moment.

“Yeah, I hope so too…” I put my arms around his middle feeling stupid. “I’m sorry. I’m being so… irrational?” I still had my doubts, but it was not the moment to get into that.

“I would be jealous too; I mean…I’m hot!” I smiled and looked up at him as he wrapped his arms around me too, making circles with his thumb on my shoulder. “What? You know it’s true.”

“Oh, please! I am obviously hotter than you could ever be.” I joked.

“Well, these round cheeks of yours make you cute not hot; but right now you are not wearing a bra and I am not denying anything…” I stepped away and looked down at my shirt.

“How…” It was a dark tank top and I didn’t think he would be able to tell.

“Oh, Jo…I know.” He winked at me. “Get your swim suit too, we’re leaving tomorrow so today we’re making it last.” He walked into the bathroom as I stared down at my chest. Seriously confused as to how could he tell!

As we made our way into the pool I kept touching my face, it was true what Tom had said, my cheeks were fuller and it felt weird, I hadn’t really stared too long at my reflection lately, I had been worried with other things like getting clothes for a baby boy, writing a little section for a magazine and painting, most of all I was painting. Not even the day before when I applied my makeup did I notice how my cheeks were fuller, but it was something that just had to happen.

“Stop that, you’re still pretty!” Tom grabbed and pulled my hand away from my face with a smile. “So tell me, how do you plan to make this work?”

“I will only get a few gigs a year and keep writing these articles about art in the magazine. You won’t even notice I’m working.” I said to him.

“So you are leaving us alone every now and then…?” I shook my head. “Oh, we’re supposed to go with you?” I smiled.

“Maybe from time to time... And you don’t tour every year so… we’ll find a way, right?” Tom nodded.

“Yeah, but I am not changing Günther’s diapers.” I gave him a look. “I am not!”

As if to say “hello, yes you are”, I felt the little kick of Günni on my stomach; I made Tom stop and grabbed his hands.

“This little one wants a word with you.” I said as I pressed Tom hands on my belly. He looked at me with a raised brow over his sunglasses.

“What’s up man?” Tom played along. There was nothing for a few seconds and then a lighter kick. “Really, Gün? Is that all you got?” Tom was unimpressed.

“He’s still very small, what did you expect?” I still had my hands over Tom’s. “Don’t listen Günni, you’re doing your best.” And before we pulled our hands away there was a strong kick that got Tom asking me if that didn’t hurt. “No it didn’t, but don’t do that again Günni!” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Günther winning Tom's heart ;) so sweet... Thank you for reading, voting and leaving a comment!

You all rock big time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 268 54
" It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it" You been a part of a band called tokio hote...
10.3K 156 27
Y/N is an 16 year old student from London and she moves to Germany for her fathers work. She goes to a new school where she first meets Bill Kaulitz...
14.8K 173 15
your in the band called "tokio hotel".(you leave shortly after) you start to notice bill in a sort of way you never felt before, same with bill, but...
1.3M 21.4K 52
𝐘/𝐍 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐀𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞�...