Monster In The Woods (BWWM)

By bedpeace

--COMPLETE--- There are whispers of a monster in the woods. What happens when said monster saves your life? T... More

Characters List
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue

24

6.4K 462 245
By bedpeace

"Alright, who's next?" One of the Sarah's friends asked, everyone turning to look at Thomas, Lottie and I expectantly, everyone besides us having gone at least once or twice.

"Ugh uh, I already went." She shook her head and brought her water to her lips.

"Technically you were just a feature." One of Sarah's coworkers said, getting him a playful glare from her.

"FINE! I know these two won't be participating at all" She pointed to us before getting up "There is only one song I will sing and it's very fitting for my outfit." She put her jacket back on picking up her whip, she mumbled something about showing them how it's done and dancing on beat. She turned it to a song called Circus by Britney Spears, throwing the remote to Thomas.

"When I say three press 'play'." She wiggled her fingers and shook her arms before placing them above her head. "3"

^Play the video above this is the dance Lottie serves while singing karaoke(Queen Shit)^

I didn't have to look around to know we were all in a trance, while everyone danced silly or awkwardly Lottie danced like a professional. When she dropped to the floor and kicked her leg up I swear I felt the temperature go up 10 degrees. She somehow was able to use her whip without hitting anyone, I'm sure if everyone was sober they would have been scared of it but they all just continued to look at her in awe. She did a spin taking her jacket off flawlessly, when the song finished everyone cheered wildly the women bum-rushed her asking if she could teach them a few of the moves, mainly the twerking which made her roll her eyes. After standing there talking they said they were going out for some fresh air and to talk "girl talk" whatever that meant.

We men just sat there awkwardly drinking some of them were talking sports

"Since no one else will say it goddamn you are only luck man. Usually, I don't like fat chicks but damn she moves like a small chick." I snapped my eyes to the man who dares to talk shit about her.

"She's not fat she's thick," Thomas said sipping his beer shaking his head at what the guy said, I know Sarah told me his name but I didn't remember most of the names of the people she introduced me to.

"Mhmm, you're right her stomach is somewhat flat and she has a fat ass and huge tits." Usually, I would defend her myself but I decided to let Thomas handle it since he was her 'man', but if this dude said one more thing he'd be eating out of straw come tomorrow.

"Don't I know it, but keep your eyes to yourself next time, I don't like people looking at what's mine." He chuckled, raising his bottle.

"Sorry couldn't help it when she was giving us a show. You must love grabbing that ass when you hit it from the back." He chuckled looking at Thomas knowingly.

"I'm going to need you to shut the fuck up."

They all turned to look at me wide-eyed shocked, but I turned to look at Thomas who just glared at me like I was the one in the wrong and not the guy who was talking shit about his girlfriend. If he wanted to speak up properly he should have done it sooner.

"Excuse me?" He said sobering up slightly.

"I said shut the fuck up. I don't like the way you talk about her. It's disrespectful."

"Well her boyfriend doesn't seem to mind so I don't know why you do? This is just guy talk." he laughed like it was a joke and a few of the other guys joined him.

I cracked my knuckles and the guy visibly paled, good.

"I never said I didn-"

I interrupted Thomas not giving a shit about his sorry excuse for not standing up for her properly. "Well, I don't give a shit what he minds I don't fucking like it. You need to put some fucking respect on her name."

"Dude chill it isn't that serious." Someone else said, "You barely talk all night and when you do it's to defend a bi-woman that isn't even yours." he changed his wording when he saw me start to lunge for him out of my peripheral I could see someone holding Thomas back as well, good, he was still a punk ass bitch in my mind.

"I think we all just need to take a breather," Tucker said getting up "I think we are all a little tipsy saying stupid shit we don't mean." Everyone else agreed, and I just glared. I was officially ready for everyone to fucking leave, I now wish I brought my truck so I could go the fuck home myself, everything in me was telling me to punch the little shit in his fucking jaw, and Thomas for not speaking up and letting him disrespect Lottie like that.

When the women came in they stopped laughing at whatever it was they were talking about, sensing and seeing how tense everyone was.

"Is everything okay?" Sarah asked, walking toward me putting her hand on my shoulder, it wasn't until that moment I realized I was visibly shaking. All the other men nodded their heads or said yes, and I just bit my lip until I drew blood trying to keep my emotions under control.

"Thor, what's wrong?" Lottie questioned I turned to look at her briefly but turned my attention back to Sarah when I felt her rubbing my back.

"I'm all partied out," I mumbled to Sarah, she nodded standing up.

"It is pretty late so I think it's best if we all called it a night, I have a spare bedroom and the couch is pretty comfy if anyone wants to stay. If you had more than two drinks you will not be driving home so if you need me to call rideshare let me know."

    Thomas was the first to get up "Thanks for having us we had a great time." he smiled going over to Lottie wrapping his arms around her waist. She glared at Thomas but let him pull her closer to his side.

************************

It took about an hour for everyone to leave and another hour for everyone to confirm that they got home safely, but once they did Sarah and I took showers and hopped into bed immediately, we would work on cleaning up tomorrow.

"You're in love with her." Sarah blurted out after about 45 minutes of us laying in bed, neither of us has said anything. I assumed she was drunk and just couldn't sleep and I was still wired about but it happened earlier.

I turned to look at her but she was still looking up at the ceiling "I am" I confessed feeling extremely guilty.

"I should have known" she chuckled darkly, turning to look at me. I was expecting to see disgust or something in her eyes but I didn't see any of that. "At first I thought oh she's your first friend for a while so you guys just have a special bond. People always say I'm more perceptive when I drink because holy shit did I see it. Every time I would look at you, you'd be looking at her. I wouldn't have been jealous if you were just checking her out but it was more than that Thor the way you look at her, it's like the universe starts and ends with her. Not to mention today was the first time I've EVER seen you smile or laugh without reservation and it was because of her."

I grabbed her hand and apologized.

"Thor don't ever apologize for being in love, especially when it's your first love that's some pure shit right there. Am I hurt and jealous? Hell yeah, but I think deep down I always knew. Also, it makes sense why you act like you want to beat Thomas's ass."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled "I would probably want to do that even if he wasn't with Lottie."

"Yeah, when we went out to the patio she told us they had just gotten into a fight. She didn't go into many details but it sounded like it was his fault, also when we had dinner with them the man was giving me major asshole vibes. Also, I poked my head in to check on you and I heard a little of what was said, I know he wasn't drunk so I don't know if he didn't stick up for her because he's mad or what, Kyle always was a sexist asshole I'm glad you told him off or else I would of."

"Do you hate me?" I whispered turning to look away from her, I may not be in love with Sarah but I did like her a lot and love her as a friend. If she never wanted to speak with me again I would completely understand but I'd miss her.

"Not at all. I'm a hopeless romantic. I truly believe everyone has a soulmate and after tonight I know Lottie is yours. My heart goes out to you because she has no fucking idea like she's obviously very fond of you which I think is another issue Thomas has, you guys kind of naturally gravitate toward each other. But the poor girl is absolutely clueless to your love."

I exhaled deeply scratching my hair "Yeah I know, I have no idea what to do"

"Well give me some time to get over my own heartbreak, and I'll definitely try and help you try to woo her."

I turned back to her feeling like a monster as I watched the tears stream down her face, I really didn't mean to hurt her "I'll go sleep in the other room."

She grabbed my arm "Stay," she sniffled "Can we cuddle one final time? As a last hooray before I start my mourning what could have been if I decided to stay blissfully unaware." Without saying a word I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her forehead, which made her cry harder. I could feel her tears on my chest and she tightened her own hold.

***********************

A/N

So I know A LOT of you guys wanted/thought Sarah to be a villain, but that was never the plan lmao. I always wrote Sarah to be an actual kind sweet soul, even when she says stupid shit it's mainly because she doesn't think when she speaks so it just all comes out. Remember when it comes to people Thor goes completely off instinct and he never thought bad of Sarah, I know it seemed like her intentions were purely sexual and maybe that's my fault lol but she does care about Thor.

Do you guys prefer one long chapter or it broken up into two parts? Like the last few chapters I've written as one chapter but I upload them on here as 2 due to their length, I know for me sometimes I don't want to read 3k+ words in one chapter lmao.

ALSO DID YOU GUYS SEE MY NEW AND IMPROVED CHARACTER LIST?! LOL I spent a ridculous amount of time on it, I saw someone else do it but I can't remember their name to credit them properly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Who Was Her? ✔ By ☛☚

Mystery / Thriller

1.1K 341 12
***A forbidden romance, mystery-thriller short story*** Due to depression, anxiety and financial issues the 20 year old Arlen stumbles across a fores...
5.4K 233 24
"𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨... ...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧...
128K 9.9K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
6.7K 498 27
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO lord knows missteps have been made lol. Don't judge too harshly. We all tell little lies to protect the ones we love the mo...