Kobolds can be heroes 2day

By snakes0

The is the continuation of Kobolds can be Heroes. After the new game started things were great. But in secret... More

Chapter 1 World's Greatest Duelist!
Chapter 2 All According to Plan!
Chapter 3 The beginning of the order of the Kobolds.
Chapter 4 Heroes at Last!
Chapter 5 We're off to see...
Chapter 6 ...The Nine tails...
chapter 7 ...and the Wonderful Lizard of OZ?
Chapter 8 Let the games Begin.
Chapter 9 semi-finals
Chapter 10: Error code 234
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Beach Time till the end of the world
Chapter 13: Reaper
Chapter 14: Vacation time!
Chapter 15: You only get ONE shot
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 FRC Retry
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Draco Kobold evolution
Chapter 21 Tomb of Annihilation
Chapter 22 Tomb of Annihilation part 2
Chapter 23 FarReach
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 18

30 2 3
By snakes0

Foxbold: Do you guys at least see the power? Besides Niko.

Niko: Nope! None of them understand the power so gimme!

Foxbold: Nooooo!

Eric: How could I ignore it.... That was.... Terrifying...

Shawn: It's been five days ago and only today did your other eyes and horns disappear.... I am terrified of the unknown which is why I took a patron who tells me all there is to know about the unknown...

Ishi: You... You just summoned divine beasts casually... You kind of made a mockery of religion.

Coal: You didn't even ask us if it was ok to take the Artifacts.

Foxbold: But....

DDDeekin: No buts. You could only summon that kind pretty lady out of your loneliness. I know that yokai. You sacrificed your own happiness. 

Ruby: You pervert. That was only part of his spell.

Foxbold: No. Deekin is right. There are requirements to summon any given Yokai. Kirin can only be summon by enraging it from all the needless destruction. The Tsurara onna can only be summoned by someone who is single and who has been lonely for a long time. So lonely that it creates a hole that no amount of friends can fill. A hole only a partner can fill... But it's all fine! I got the most cute and cuddly partner right here!

Niko: That isn't right...

Eric: Foxbold.... You.... You didn't tell us!

Foxbold: I'm normally very cheery and I don't like to let on of my emotions. Besides you understand right kit?

Ishi: Who's kit?

Foxbold: um.... I lead others to that which I can never possess. Being one with FAR CRY has changed me a bit. I can change myself but I would be overwhelmed by guilt if I did.

DDDeekin: We are going on an adventure right now! Let's go meet this Kit!

Foxbold: Wait.... Hold on.... Why am I being pitied? GUYS! Hold on!

Coal: It's a executive decision. 

Eric: Hold on guys! I didn't agree to that yet! But Foxbold you can't be lonely like that!

Foxbold smiling: Already over it. I just defaulted myself to a previous emotional save.

The group has already started to drag Foxbold out the guild

Foxbold: Guys.... Please... focus..... I only wish you to use the artifacts I made for you... Kit.... Help me out...

Ruby: HMPF! You didn't give me one. Instead you scattered them all over so anyone could get them. And stop it with Kit.

Foxbold: Then take this.....

Foxbold out of the data of Omega constructs a drama mask and hands it to her with his tail. Ruby smiles and puts it on. 

Ruby: oh....

Shawn: No! You know how dangerous it is-

Ruby: Oh shut up Shawn! I didn't ask you. Thank you Foxbold.

Foxbold: Your welcome.

Ruby: We should go out sometime.  

DDDeekin: HUH?! How did you get Ruby to go on a date with you?!

Ruby blushing: H-hey! I didn't say that! I meant as a friend!

DDDeekin: Guys! You heard her! She is going out with Foxbold! I better get my lute! I got to play a romantic song wherever they go!

Eric: Sounds like a plan

Everyone lets go of Foxbold

Ruby: Y-you guys.... You are ALL jerks! ALL OF YOU!

Foxbold: Um... Guys... I'm kind of already-

Ruby: ugh......... fine! Come on Foxbold. We are GOING to have a drink.

Ruby grabs Foxbold by the hand and runs toward the town's bar.

Foxbold: You too?...

Ruby: I want to talk. Like I said earlier. I only want to go out with you as a friend. I'm not into the romance stuff. What does this mask do?

Foxbold: It's a mask of change life. You can change your appearance, class, skills, and live another life. You could change into a bard like Deekin and seduce and have yourself your own harem. 

Ruby blushing: H-hey! I thought I told you I-I'm not into that stuff!

Foxbold laughing: Or imagine being able to turn into a fighter and shift into a rouge midbattle. Or be able to turn into a dragon. I'm am a little glad I can make some jokes here with you that I would feel uncomfortable saying around kit.

Ruby ignoring the last part:  What is the side-effects? 

Foxbold: Eyes of the others. You feel what everyone else feels emotionally. You also see how many times someone can be hit with a certain move.

Ruby laughs: Is that all? That's so worth it. Still can't believe you managed to beat that thing at level three. How come you didn't level up from that?

Foxbold: Because it wasn't a true monster that gives out XP. Come on, We all know that I didn't do it by myself.

Ruby: You are hiding something.

Foxbold: You're being paranoid. 

Ruby: Yeah! That's how I survived to this point! I am very paranoid!

Foxbold: What if I told you that you were muted the entire time and I was just reading your lips?

Ruby blushes and checks and finds that Foxbold isn't right.

Ruby: You lied!

Foxbold: I just asked what IF. 

Ruby: Y-you.... you! LISTEN HERE!

Foxbold: Ok...

Ruby: Don't play with a girl's emotions..... That was  just mean.

Foxbold: Ok. I should not play with your emotions on this nondate?

Ruby: Yes! wait no! I mean! This is NOT a date! Stop with words!

Foxbold: what?

Ruby just laughs and Foxbold is just puzzled 

Ruby: Lets just grab a bite before Deekin shows up making this NON-date any more awkward.

Foxbold: Ok. I would have sworn you and him are a better pair than with me.

Ruby blushing: H-hey! What did we just talk about playing with my emotions! And this is NOT a date!

Foxbold: Oops.... Must have slipped my mind.

Ruby: You are doing it on purpose!

Foxbold: Perhaps.

Foxbold and Ruby leave together. Meanwhile at the others.

Ishi: Hey Coal. Do you think they actually went out?

Coal: They were gone together too long not to be a date.

DDDeekin looking at the news: Holy.... from the battle of that Boss it killed .1% of the entire server population and...wait... no.. all the servers?! but it was just in this one! 

Eric: hmm... I don't understand. How is this so threatening to Foxbold when all the "heroes" respawned and the land was quickly being fixed by other creators.

Shawn: Perhaps there is more than meets the eye.

Eric: What do you think Niko?

Niko: Huh? Me. oh uh.... wasn't listening.... um.... Wasn't there supposed to be two more? One stronger than the last?

Ishi: That is... disheartening...

Shawn: To think we need this artifacts to stand a chance...

Coal: I still don't understand why you are so scared about wearing that crown.

Shawn: I'm not scared! I'm Terrified! I know what will happen if I do...

Coal: Come on... It's ok. Whatever happens we will be with you through it. I think we should practice.

Eric: I still don't have an-

Coal: If you don't have an artifact you can just watch.

Ishi: That just hurts.... 

Later on Shawn, Coal, and Ruby head to the training arena in their base wearing their artifacts.

Shawn places the crown: Here goes nothing...

Coal: Yokai summoning! Chiko, Two tails!

Shawn's forehead bleeds a little and suddenly grows a single massive shadowy dragon wing from his back. Runes appear on his face and Shawn's eyes are pitch black. 

Shawn: pots ew nac? siht ginod tuoba gnileef dab a evah I..... Syug.

A fox with two tails emerges from Coal's kimono. The Chiko turns invisible. Ruby now appears to be a male Dragonborn gunslinger with a cowboy suit to go with it.

Ruby: Howdy friends. Oh and by the way an't no way you'll sneak up on me you little critter. I an't going to be pick pocketed by a fox.

Ruby takes out a handgun and fires at the invisible Chiko who dissipates after being hit. 

Coal: Hey!

Ruby: Stealing an't flying by me.

DDDeekin: Ironic.

Coal: Whatever. Shawn are you ok?

 Shawn: Define ok.

Coal: Are you hurt or scared or something-

Shawn: Parsley, Asparagus, Icaco, Nuts, Fig, Udon, Lettuce...

Coal: Huh?

Ishi: Is he making a new recipe?

DDDeekin: Is he speaking in some code?

Foxbold: Shawn. I have no idea what kind of form of madness you are undergoing. You have to speak normally for us to find out. 

Shawn nods grimly

Shawn: Words....That carry meaning...

Everyone is suddenly holding on to some unseen weight. 

Foxbold: ugh... I see.... The Madness of Words... Quite the effect... That could be stronger than what I was able to do with the crown... Don't worry kit.

Niko: Can someone explain?... This is kinda heavy and I don't know where this weight is coming from.

Foxbold: His drawback is that any word he says that carries meaning becomes true. This was a minor effect and will wear off soon.

Ruby turning back to her normal self: And what is your drawback? 

Foxbold: Haha! That's the best part! None! I agree with you Kit on that they are mistaken!

Eric: OH! I get it now! He believes that someone named Kit is there when there isn't.

Foxbold: That hurts Kit's feelings..... Come on Guild master... You can't can just go around telling people they are imaginary and aren't real.. 

Coal: right.... Shawn... Just take off the crown.

Shawn removes the crown.

Shawn: Finally... I was scared of how the Artifact would effect you all. Oh no...

Everyone saw Shawn as a terrifying being and could not see him for who he was. None of them could move. 

Shawn: No.... You all.....You all braved against your foes?

The effect of fear ends.

Ruby: Ugh. Look what ya done Shawn. Ya put everyone hair in danger! 

DDDeekin: That's very western thing to say Ruby.

Ruby: What? I just said he put everyone in danger.

Coal: Please don't tell me I have some freaky madness too...

Foxbold: Your drawback is more stat wise.

Niko: Foxbold. Why did people from other servers die from the fight?

Foxbold: oh no.... See guys?! I'm part of this world too! If it dies then I die too. Wait... Don't cry Kit... I'm not going to die. haha. Who said anything about dying, no one said anything about dying....Don't give me that look Kit... OH! Shawn said PAINFUL earlier! just take the first letter of each word in the list!

System: Update. New raid boss added. New event added. Event: Revenge of Diaboromon.

Foxbold: Oh no! no! NO! NO! Kit... They aren't ready... Yeah I know I wouldn't be able to win a second time but still! 

Niko Slapping Foxbold's face: Pull yourself together.

Foxbold: Oh... Yeah... I'm scared. I don't want to die. I don't want to fight that thing... It has pieces of code that could shut me down. All I can do is offer you all a quest...

DDDeekin: Quest! DOOM! Songs! Adventure!

Foxbold: Quest: defeat the raid boss "Diablo AI" using artifacts. Reward: New artifact for the group, 10,000 XP and 1,000 gp.

Ruby's eyes sparkle: 1000 gold coins!

Niko's eyes sparkle: New artifact!

DDDeekin's eyes sparkle: A level up for Deekin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 0 13
A 21 year old guy meets up again with his childhood friends which are people who live in an alternate reality. He was called by the city, so that he...
3.9K 140 15
A human reborn in the fire of corruption, grew with a body of steel, and be the fated Hero of Justice he was meant to be. Yet, he became the Counter...
40 1 11
read to find out Ongoing.. Update weekly hopefully