Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

Galing kay happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. Higit pa

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

45.

9.6K 302 150
Galing kay happinessnoise

(a/n: this chapter is really long. I did this on purpose bc i don't want to create multiple chapters of filming)

My scenes were simple. I had memorised them out of excitement and nerves. I had been given a sheet, That namjoon had taken off me and rewrote making it easier to understand. Thank god for kim namjoon.

Yoongi was sitting moody in the seat next to me on his phone, his eyes squinting at the screen. Clearly hungover and every so often he was glaring at jungkook and taehyung in morbid concern.

It was to everyone's surprise when taehyung and jungkook were found sleeping on the floor together.

Their excuse was brilliant yet awful at the same time.

But it seemed like they had formed it together meaning they were back to trouble.

I fear that namjoon will have to dye his hair to hide the grey hairs they have given him since 7 this morning.

Poor Joon. Polar opposite from the previous morning where he had woke everyone up beaming and singing, jungkook and taehyung had allegedly connected their phones to his speaker, and woken him up. And jimin. Something they would come to regret.

They were more than okay.
.

"yoongi?" i whispered to him patting his shoulder. "hmmm" he grumbled.

I patted his head softly. 

"i have an hour before my scene so i can go to the shops if you like " i said quietly trying not to hurt his ears.

He simply nodded curling up in his seat before the make up artist came over and shook her head disapprovingly and telling him to sit up as the hairstylists would be arriving soon.

-

I Brough some milkshakes, as they were cheap and i thought they'd be good for the other members. I got medicine as well, before going to the cash register. As i returned i spotted jin sitting in yoongis spot.

"Do you know where yoongi is?" i said, putting a carton in jins hands. He shrugged. "in one of those rooms i suppose"

I nodded, feeling a bit warm around the face. I had woken up on his chest. Typical.

I didn't want to be on top of him....rather under him?

-

The first thing i noticed was that his hair was a mint green, which it hadn't been before i had left. He was laying in a sofa, his mouth slightly open. He might be asleep? Well, not for long, not on my watch.

But has i appeared his eyes opened and he smiled slightly.

"sung, look at my hair," he said, pointing.

"it looks brilliant" i grinned. He then smiled snuggly and sat up.

"i got these for you" i placed the things on the table.

"i didn't see you eat breakfast so i got you something and a milkshake" i said pushing them towards him.

"and medicine" i tapped the box. He looked at me shocked his eyes starting up at me.

"thank you so much." he said excited, stabbing the strawberry milk with the straw.

Relived i bid my goodbyes and tried to locate the rest of the members. Since a lot of my filming was going to be done at night there involved at lot of waiting around but i remained patient.

 There was no snow here but it was still cold. There was rain, which is annoying. I gave all the members their drinks, expect for jungkook, who by the time i had gotten to him, he was filming with yoongi.

The last carton in the bag was banana, which i am sure hes sick of, which is why i got it him. This one small act of vindictiveness isn't petty, its deserved.

Jungkook soon returned and was getting his makeup touched up. After a while he just stood there staring at his hands.

A habit he had, where he was just fascinated by his own hands.

I sighed, walking up behind him. I didn't want to make him jump or he'd kill me.

I dropped the bag into his arms before running away. I basically threw it at him, now I'm gonna get sued for assault.
Taehyungs played enough ace attorney he can defend me in court.
_

My makeup artists and hair stylists want me dead

I would to if i had to work with someone with my hair.

They tryed giving me a basic hairstyle but then they realised how messy and thick my hair was.

So eventually she settled onto leaving my hair as it was, a mess, but an ok one, with more curls.

The makeup was ok, they had a hard time with was makeup because i flinched, messing it up alot. Eventually, i was let go, freed from their clutches. with the strict message not to mess up.

The behind the scenes crew were small, as they often gave the cameras to the members, so we could harass each other.

This was a tool they annoyed you with rather than documentation.

I started watching namjoon in his scene, watching him chuck his cup on the floor and then disappear into the shipping container.

Namjoon was speaking to a camera, speaking all technical about the song, which i was in awe over.

"what's it like being smart" i said once namjoon had stopped talking. He laughed his face going a light pink.

I found it hard not to laugh however when he struggled to open the door to the container.

-

We soon had to actually run. Even though our song was literally called run, i didn't think we'd have to exactly run in the video. I hate running. Whoevers idea this is, needs to be fired.

"jisung you run funny" namjoon later looking at the footage.

"piss off, i dont" i glared.

The worst place to run was the grass and i didn't like it all. It was way to muddy.

"jisung" hoseok called running with a camera in his hand.

"hyung" i said, pointing at my knees. Grass stains and mud were caked on my knees making me shiver. A stylist was already trying to wipe them.

"at least it matches the aesthetic" she sighed wiping my knees.

"would be even better if we just-" and she cut through the knees if the jeans like that.

"oh " i said as she continued, shocked at how simply she did it.

After more takes of running, it became dark, very dark. We had travelled by car to several abandoned buildings. We didn't have the luxury of before of the van, and it was made difficult by jungkook and taehyung messing around.

Jimin had joined in as well, making it a stressful trip. Jimin was working on his revenge for this morning.

-

i like this spot, i can act tough" yoongi said sitting on the floor.

"get up the floors dirty" jimin kicked him trying to get him to stand up.

"they told us to act tough" jungkook said to the camera. I sat on the floor, with another lollipop from yoongi.

"you can only act like a bitch" yoongi muttered to jimin, who kicked him.

Jin wondered over to me.

"jisung, taehyung needs to be arrested" he said taking my arm.

"uhh what does that have to do with me, call the police?" i was confused, but i followed jin anyway.

"no- in a scene" he laughed. He took me to where taehyung was, who was jumping up and down, trying to look over the staffs heads.

"sung! You need to come to film your scene" taehyung called over the heads of the staff.

The scene was taehyung and namjoon running away and they pass me, (more like barge past me)
Namjoon drops something and therefore i follow.

"jisung you just need to look confused when you see the boys run past and when you here namjoon drop the card, look down" the staff directed while i shivered outside a shop doorway. God i hate acting.

Namjoon and taehyung Waved from their place halfway down the street.

I nodded to them my teeth chattering. I was called into the shop to start the scene.

I pulled open the door just as namjoon dropped the card, taehyung tugging him along.

"good!" the director yelled his hands clapping. I smiled, happy at this first attempt.

"retake to make sure" he grinned over to me and i shuffled back into the shop, giving the card back to namjoon, who ran the opposite end of the street.

I redid the scene a few times before the director was satisfied.

"great!" clapped his hands taking a drink. The three of us returned to the other members who were being delinquents.

"yoongi looks like a natural" i said looking over to namjoon who snickered.

"i heard that" yoongi whined and ran over to me smiling however, his gummy smile visible.

"sung you can go back now" jin said hitting my shoulder.

"really!" i gasped finally jumping up.He nodded and i followed him to the car.

_

The second day of filming wasn't as busy as yesterday.
But it was colder if it were possible. I treated hoseok like my radiator. Hoseok wore a proud expression every time i would move closer for warmth.

"he's not even that warm" yoongi tutted to me.

"hes just average, he doesn't radiate extra heat. The reason he doesn't is because his brain works so hard already. Must be hard only having 3 brain cells" yoongi yawned as he lay spread out on a sofa while he waited for the rest of the members to finish makeup.

Hoseok shoe at him winding him.

"that should shut him up" hoseok said hugging my waist in peace. Yoongi slowly unpeeled an orange watching me with narrowed eyes. They then widened as he stared at me more

What a weirdo.

"we have to be near a river in less than an hour- do not fall asleep i don't want you to fall" our manager eyed yoongi and jungkook in particular.

In group scenes like these, i was required to act withdrawn, as that was my character trait. While the others had an assigned partner almost. Except jin. Lol loser. 

In this music video, it was clear that we didn't know each other that well but that would change as the story went on.

"we brought food" jimin ran ahead of namjoon who was dying with the weight of the food.

Not just for us, the staff to. My favourite staff member was an elderly lady who often put our outfits together. She would sneak sweets to me when others weren't looking and then shush me if i said anything.

She had the air of Someone who didn't know what she was doing half the time and that the only thing she knew was that she was employed.

She reminded me of my teacher i had in primary school, who would help me whenever i had a "meltdown" which is the word they used for when naughty kids lost the plot.

she would take me to a corner and give me toy trains until i stopped being a little shit.

She always read a newspaper to check television timings for her favourite soaps.

"sung help" namjoon cried carrying a bag with his pinky. I nodded going over to him trying not to slip. "you look nice" he chuckled. I looked down at my muddy clothes.

"im talking about your hair" he laughed flicking a strand with his now free hand.

The stylists had tried now. They seemed to have put their heads together in the last 24 hours and come to the conclusion of curling my hair.

I don't have an opinion on it despite it being my own hair.

i shook my head, unable to form words. Namjoon just laughed shaking his head. We weren't exactly instructed to do anything in this scene. It was just to mess about really around and they would film it. I had a feeling that's how most of these scenes would be shot.

"wow a ball!" hoseok said standing up excitedly.

"what a dog" jimin snickered

"hyung, you're eating you will choke" he yelled. He ran out anyway and did end up choking when going in for a tackle with jungkook.

Jungkook has the energy of a 15-year old that hangs around Mcdonalds on a bike for hours on end.

No wonder he scares me..

"i told you" i said thumping hoseok on the back. He coughed and then started to be clinging onto me for dear life whenever the ball came near.

"hyung!" jungkook yelled to jimin passing him the ball. Jimin had an evil glint in his eye and booted the ball, letting the ball fall into the unknown. And in those shoes it was impressive. But I couldn't help but think of it landing in some lady's trolley or hitting people On the head.

"THE BALL" namjoon cried running to the edge but was pulled back by seokjin. Hoseok choked again when water was splashed all over both of us.

"hoseok please be careful. You have two pipes one is not for food" joon sighed hitting his back again.

"sorry" he whined wiping his eyes.

"i hear we are going to a tunnel after!" taehyung gushed to jungkook who nodded and they started messing with the camera.

"im tired already" yoongi said to himself. "When is he not" hoseok mumbled staring at his reflection in the puddle.

_

"wow! I think loads of things have been filmed here" taehyung said looking around the tunnel.

"jin , stop playing with jisungs hair" a stylist said desperately .

"sorry noona" he grinned sheepishly.

The cameraman came over to film hoseok. He started messing, typical of his personality.

"tie your shoelaces!" jin yelled as hoseok chased after me. "OKAY" i yelled back
ANYTHING FOR JIN.

"should of gave him velcro" yoongi yawned from the back of a truck. I shook my head, waiting for jin to come over, who would eventually get sick of my suffering.

"look, try to remember-" he said demonstrating.

"nuh uh, i like having you do it for me" i said shaking my head.

This scene was fun to film. Crime was one of my favourite things todo. So these acts of rebellion brought me alot of joy.

"jisung run on top of the car's roof" the director said enthusiastically.

"uh what!" i gasped from my spot of spray painting a star on the car.

a/n:

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

285K 22.4K 46
"if you're not minnie mouse, who are you?" ⓒ tentaeils | completed [ park jimin, jeon jeongguk. ]
275K 10.3K 39
where jeongguk and jimin cheat on their boyfriends, taehyung and yoongi.
15.6K 573 33
boy meets gumiho min yoongi / jeon jungkook completed 2015
41.5K 317 38
Simple rules to follow. All of them broken overtime.