Tony Padilla Imagines

By greybird

Tony Padilla imagines off the top of my head. Requests are open so if you have one just message me and I will... More

Strong all the Time
A/N
Love Yourself
Be The Reason
Dancing
Falling for the Devil
Confessions
Fault Line
Fault Line: Part 2
How Hard You Hit
Gun Show
Hello Again (imagine)
A/N: MUST READ!!!
Passion and Jealousy
Concerns
A/N
First Dates
One Night Stands
Struggles in Love (One Night Stands Part 2)
The final Stretch (part 3 of One Night Stands)
Struggles in Parenting (One Night Stands epilouge)
A/N
Rejection and Disappointment
The Day ( Rejection and Disappointment part 2)
A/N
One Last Goodbye
A/N
A/N: Requests/ Life
Live, Laugh, Love
Fault Line Part 3
Long Lost Memories Part 1
Long Lost Memories Part 2
Long Lost Memories Part 3
Long Lost Memories Part 4
Long Lost Memories Part 5 ( Last Part)
Seeing Fate

One Phone Call

359 3 1
By greybird

A/N: This is based on a request by cherylsarena . Thanks for the request, I really enjoyed writing it. I plan on getting to work on a part two shortly!

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Tony asks, giving you one last chance to change your mind.

"I'm sure Tony, besides I wouldn't be much fun." You reply, rolling your eyes.

"You could be our DD." Clay suggests trying to help Tony out.

"I'll stay home, but thanks for inviting me guys." You smile, walking out the door to your car.

As soon as you get home you walk in the house to find your mom in the kitchen. "Hey mom." You greet her, sitting at the kitchen table.

"How was school?" Your mom walks over to the table putting a plate with a peanut butter and banana sandwich and some oreos.

"Thanks." You say picking the sandwich up and taking a huge bite. Once you finish chewing you clear your throat. "School was fine. Tony wanted me to go to a party with him and Clay but I told him no. It would've been way to awkward considering we broke up last month."

"Didn't Tony break up with you?" Your mom asks.

"Yeah, that's what awkward about it. He's the one that breaks up with me but then a month later starts asking me to parties. It really doesn't make sense." You say, throwing your hands up in irritation.

Your mom chuckles softly " Well Honey, he was your first boyfriend, there's still a lot you have to learn about love."

"See that's the thing mom, Tony and I only dated for 6 months and in that time I don't think I ever felt like I loved him. He said it to me all the time but I could never bring myself to say it back. I think that's part of the reason we broke up even if he didn't say it to my face."

"I don't know what to tell you (Y/N)." Your mom shrugs her shoulders, giving you a small smile.

Later that night: Around midnight
You wake up to your phone ringing on your night stand. You grab your phone just as it stops ringing. You enter your password, checking to see who called you, the number wasn't saved in your phone. You decide to call the number back. After a couple of rings someone picks up the phone. " Hello?"

"Who is this?" You ask.

" Vallejo Hospital, how may I help you ma'am?" A woman, you figure she's probably a nurse or one of the front desk receptionists, says quietly into the phone.

Your heart skips a beat when the woman tells you the hospital called you. "Um, yeah, I got a call from this number not even five minutes ago, I was just calling back to figure out why." You explain, the words coming out jumbled and barely understandable.

"Are you (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?" The woman asks, a little louder.

"Yeah, that's me. Why what's going on?" You ask, panic creeping into your voice.

"There was an accident." The woman pauses, waiting for you take in and process the information.

After she says those words you start to fully panic. "What kind of accident?" You ask, your voice strained.

"A car accident. A couple of your friends were involved."

"Are they okay?" You question, needing the reassurance.

"They're stable," You hear a scuffling sound on the other end and a few hushed words before the nurse continues "Sorry about that, like I said they're stable. Would you like to talk to someone?"

"Are either of them awake?"

"Yes. I'll have the call transfered to his room."

"Thank you."

You sit in hold for a few minutes listening to the soft classical music playing through the phone before you hear a crackle and Clays voice comes through the receiver. "Hello?"

"Clay? What happened? Are you okay? Is Tony okay?" You ask, not giving Clay any time to answer.

"(Y/N) slow down." Clay says, sounding tired.

"Sorry."

"It's fine, I get it. To answer your questions though, yes I'm fine. I just have a few cuts and bruises. Tony wasn't so lucky. We were drunk and he was driving. He ran a stoplight and and SUV t-boned us. They hit Tony's side of the car." Clay tells you, his voice cracking.

"Is he okay?" You ask, quietly trying to hold back tears.

"He's got a few broken ribs, one of his legs is broken, he's also got a broken wrist and a pretty bad concussion."

"Clay, is he awake?" You say feeling the panic rise once again.

"He is, but he's really out of it because of all the pain killers they have him on right now."

"Okay, I'll be there in a little bit." You say, hanging up the phone before Clay can say anything else.

You throw on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, grabbing your leather jacket and motorcycle helmet on your way out of your room. Before you leave your write a note to your parents letting them know what happened and where you were and that you had your phone with you. You grab your keys as you run out the door.

You get to the hospital in about 10 minutes, walking in the ER entrance. You flag down the first nurse you see asking her where you can find Clay Jenson. She gives you directions and takes off down the hall before you can thank her. You set out in the maze of halls, following the nurse's directions you find Clays room. You open the door to the room knocking softly as you do. "Come in." Clays voice sounds from further in the room.

You walk in the room, your heart skips a beat when you see clay sitting in the hospital bed, cut about the length of you pinky on his cheek, another smaller cut on the bridge of his nose, and another on his lower jaw. "You can turn the light on (Y/N)." Clay says.

You turn the light on and gasp. Bruises surround the cuts, all of them ugly shades of black, blues, and purples. "Oh Clay." You walk over the bed tears forming in your eyes.

"I'm okay. The doctor just wants to keep me here for tonight because I have a minor concussion and some whiplash." Clay says, smiling at you.

"Is Tony's room close to yours?" You ask, wanting to check on him.

Clay nods " Yeah it's the next one over from this one. Just knock on the door before you go in. Doctors and nurses go in and out every so often."

You smile, walking out of the room. You walk the few steps to Tony's room and knock on the door softly. You wait a couple minutes, with no response you open the door and walk in the room. "Tony? You awake?" You ask, softly just in case he's asleep.

"(Y/N)? That you?" Tony's voice sounds from in the room.

"Yeah."

You walk further in the room and smile at him when he's fully in your sight. You scan the room for a chair, your eyes falling one one in the corner. You walk across the room grabbing the chair and dragging it to the side of Tony's bed. "How're you doing?" You ask, guilt laced in your voice.

"Okay actually, they have me on some pretty good pain meds. I'm still a little sore though and I feel a bit more alert now that I've sobered up and such." Tony says, using one arm to adjust just a little.

"Good at least you're somewhat comfortable." You say softly, barely above a whisper.

After a couple minutes of both you not saying anything an awkward silence settles in the room. Tony finally clears his throat "Why are you here?"

"What do you mean?" You ask, genuinely confused.

"Why are you here? (Y/N), in the whole six months we dated I have never seen you truly care about something that's happened to me. You couldn't even say I love you back to me. I said it when we had been dating for about 4 months and I felt like I was sure you felt the same way, but you couldn't say it the night I finally worked up the courage to say it, and that was okay because I though you just weren't ready, but then you never said it back. Did I mean anything to you or was I just another guy that you used?" Tony says, slightly raising his voice.

You sit in the chair quietly, in shock at the things Tony had said. "Tony, I -,"

You're cut off by the sound of Tony crying. You snap you head up and look at him, your heart breaks. Even with his face covered in bruises and a few cuts, your heart broke and the sound of him crying made your heart hurt. "Tony, Tony, can you look at me?"

He slowly looks up at you. "Well what was I?"

You stare at him for a moment, realizing that you did love Tony it just took almost losing him forever for you to realize it. "Tony, you weren't just some guy I used, I just have a hard time commiting to relationships because all of my other ones have ended badly. I cared about you then and I still do now but back when we were dating I could really talk to you about how I felt, it was hard. I'm sorry it took you getting in this accident for me to actually be able to tell you that I care about you and that I love you." You stumble over the words, trying to get them out as quickly as possible thinking maybe he wouldn't hear you if you were quick enough.

"What? What did you say?" Tony's eyes snap to yours.

"I love you, Tony. It took almost losing you forever to make me realize it. I'm sorry it took this long and I know I don't deserve a second chance but if you would give me one I would work to get better and I'd try my best to communicate my feelings better." You say giving tony a small smile.

"I'll think about it." Tony says, smirking at you.

You roll your eyes. "Okay." You give him a small smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 935 12
& 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 ' 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐭 ' . 𝘡𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘦𝘺 𝘹 �...
236K 2.9K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
470K 10.6K 52
gifs for: clay jensen montgomery de la cruz jeff atkins zach dempsey justin foley alex standall tony padilla
72.7K 1.8K 33
This is a bunch of imagines that I create as I think of them. REQUESTS OPEN.