Konoha's Star ( Naruto x Male...

By Flxwer1800

In the vast space that is the universe. Larger celestial bodies such as the Sun and the Moon are among the mo... More

Academy Life
Genin Adventures
Genin Adventures II
Recovery (Short)
Day off
Genin Adventures III
Genin Adventures IV
Day off II (Short)
New Hokage/Chunin Exams
Chunin Exams II
Chunin Adventures
Recovery II (Short)
Gift (Short)
Chunin Adventures II
Date (Short)
Anbu Ops
Day off III (Short)
Hell of a Day
Momentum (Short)

Konoha

8.5K 143 75
By Flxwer1800

It'd been 6 years since the 4th Shinobi War had concluded and certain events had taken place. Kakashi Hatake had been appointed to the position of Hokage. Naruto Uzumaki was hailed a hero for a second time. Sasuke Uchiha had been forgiven for his crimes given how instrumental he was to Alliances victory against Madara. Now he was on his self imposed exile and seeing the world.

On the journey Sasuke came across an elderly woman in the road sitting down. She took notice of him and asked for him to assist her. He complied and helped her down the road toward the nearest town. About a mile out from the town, Sasuke noticed he was being followed, and not long after a kunai came soaring toward him. He easily caught the flying blade and blocked the slash coming from a different direction and kicked away his assailant.

The imminent threat was dealt with but a surprise came from the old lady who suddenly transformed into a hooded figure.

Sasuke : Revealing yourself now?

The hooded figure jumped away back into the bushes as about 10 took their place. Unfortunately for them they didn't realize who their opponent was. As they all pushed forward Sasuke released one jutsu.

Sasuke :Almighty Push!

An invisible force extended from him and pushed away the foes, they were slammed into trees, the ground and each other rendering them unconscious. He soon heard a clap and he instantly activated his sharingan out of reflex. The clap seemed to echo much longer than it should have, realizing it was genjutsu he quickly dispelled it.

One more opponent showed themselves in a quick manner and Sasuke watched as the person went to stab him with a kunai but he allowed to connect. He was in no real danger, it was a genjutsu once again. And the real attacker tried attacked him from the back by attempting a leg sweep but he failed as the Uchiha jumped over the leg and picked up the person.

He unmasked the person and saw a mere child much older than his own daughter. 6 at the most. His hair was (h/c) and his eyes were (e/c). He pieced together that the child was put up to this.

Sasuke : Where's your leader?

The child tried once more to attack but failed as Sasuke retaliated with a gut punch. This in turn cause the child to open his mouth allowing him to see a curse mark on his tongue.

Sasuke : Cant tell me huh. No matter.

He helped the boy off the ground and looked at him in the eye and put him under a genjutsu forcing him to lead him to their leader. Before he did Sasuke unmasked his enemies and found that they were all children the oldest being at least 12. He checked them all and saw they also had curse marks.

Sasuke : Bastards. *Looks to child* What's your name?

Y/N : Y/N Kurohoshi.

Y/N then unwillingly walked towards his leader. Sasuke looked at him as he walked ahead of him.

Sasuke : Rare to see a child use genjutsu. either he doesn't know his chakra nature or he has a strong affinity for Yin release.

(Shinobi fun fact) Yin release being the thing that allows a person to cast genjutsu. Its separate from the normal basic 5 chakra natures. Yin and Yang release being separate from those two entirely.

After 10 minutes Y/N came to a stop in the forest and pointed to a cave. Sasuke ventured in and found a group of older people, men and women laughing around a campfire surrounded by valuables.

Sasuke : So you all force children to do your dirty work while you sit here?

Confused one of them retorted.

Leader : The curse should've work!

The group took notice of him and went in to attack but he used genjutsu on all of them similar to Y/N. Stopping them in their tracks.

Sasuke : Release the children.

The woman who revealed her self and performed hand seals dispelling the curse. Sasuke went back out and checked Y/N's tongue to see that the curse was gone. Y/N was then released from the genjutsu. Looking up he saw Sasuke.

Sasuke : Where are you from?

Y/N : The land of lighting. A village not far from here.

Sasuke : The other children?

Y/N : We all come from the land of lighting but from different villages.

He carried a demeanor similar to himself quietly and reserved similar to Itachi.

Sasuke walked Y/N back to the other children followed by the bandits and woke them up. After questioning them they had all been kidnapped from their villages and put to work for the thieves. Wanting to ensure their safety Sasuke walked them all back to their villages whilst dropping the bandits at a jail. One by one the children splintered off from the main group and returned to their parents. After a few hours, nighttime had set in and only one child remained, Y/N.

Sasuke : Where to your village?

Y/N : We passed my village long ago.

Sasuke : Then you should return. Return to your parents?

Y/N : Why would I return to gravestones?

Surprised by the response he further questioned.

Sasuke : How'd they die?

Y/N : The war. I was born right before the conflict. They were called to action and I didn't see them again. So I was taken to an orphanage.

He didn't seem at all bothered by the whole thing. As if he were telling a boring story. Sasuke couldn't help but feel a little sorry for him.

Sasuke : Then what will you do?

Y/N : I dont have a purpose, so I dont know?

Y/N remained silent then was surprised by a hand reaching out to him.

Sasuke : If you have no purpose. Find one. Come with me.

Y/N looked at Sasuke and behind him the moon was full showing a beautiful light. Y/N reached out and took his hand. He felt a ray of hope that wasn't overbearing it was controlled and comforting. The two walked to an inn in the village they were in and got ready to call it a night.

Y/N : So what's your name?

Sasuke : Sasuke Uchiha.

Y/N : As in the one who fought in the war?

Sasuke : *Nods*

Y/N : No wonder we didn't stand a chance against you.

Sasuke : You used genjutsu against me. Who taught you?

Y/N : When I was taken by the bandits they taught small scale genjutsu for distraction. Though they weren't too extensive with what they taught so I'm fairly limited.

Sasuke : Makes sense. Now lets go to bed. I have something to take care of tomorrow and then we have a trip to get back to the leaf village.

A/N - For those who may be asking why I just dont use Sasuke's Rinnegan portal. I dont know its range, the wiki has one but is says (0-10m) whether it be meters or miles, it wouldn't be enough. Also, I dont know how long Sasuke's had the ability seeing that It only first debut in Boruto's respective universe.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N swinging Sasuke's sword.

The next day approached and The duo set off to complete Sasuke's task which was getting a gift for his daughter Sarada. She would've been 2. The two looked around for gifts and finally agreed upon a set of stuffed animals. Once they concluded they started the trip back to the leaf.

Y/N : How does one find their purpose Sasuke?

Sasuke : It varies. People can go out and look for it. For others it falls into their laps. Some just dont find any at all.

Y/N : What about you?

Sasuke : I've had a few purposes. Some of which I am ashamed of. But for right now yes. A certain someone had to go through a lot of trouble to show me I could find one.

Y/N : They sound important to you.

Sasuke : He's an idiot.

Y/N : *Chuckles* Like I said. Sounds important to you.

Sasuke : I guess he is.

Along the way the two of them found themselves about to butt heads with a group of bandits only two of them, but Y/N seemed confident that he could take them. Sasuke allowed him to deal with it only stepping in when he was in a bad position.

The first bandit who was a woman. Charged first and swung at Y/N but he ducked and suddenly she saw a kunai coming for her. She tried to grab it but her hand went through it.

Woman : Genjutsu!?

Y/N capitalized on the moment and cut the back of the woman's leg and kicked her to the ground. Y/N quickly reacted to a punch that came for him from behind by jumping over the fist and holding the kunai to the other assailants neck. He pressed the kunai in and seemed to go for the kill.

Before he could push in he was suddenly where Sasuke was and vice versa. Sasuke chopped the man in the neck knocking him out.

Y/N : What the hell?

Sasuke : Impressive. You're not a complete pushover. And an effective use of genjutsu again. Lets go.

The two left them in the road and continued along the way.

Sasuke : Perhaps you could be a shinobi.

Y/N : A shinobi? Like you?

Sasuke : Yes. Back the leaf you could become one. Your genjutsu and taijutsu are good for your age and even though you're young I'm sure the academy would let you in.

Y/N : That sounds like a start.

Timeskip brought to chibi Sasuke using Amaterasu to grill steaks

After a few days of travel the two made it to their destination. Y/N stuck close to Sasuke seeing as was unfamiliar with the village even holding onto his cloak. They both ventured through and finally came across the Uchiha house where Sasuke made his precense known. He knocked on the door and soon after a woman with pink hair carrying a 2 year opened the door.

Sakura : Sa-Sasuke.

Sasuke : I'm home.

The woman let go of the baby as she fell backwards to the ground luckily Y/N caught the baby. The woman became friends with the floor.

Sasuke : This is my wife Sakura.

Y/N gave the baby to Sasuke and helped Sakura off the floor.

Sasuke : She hasn't stopped that hasn't she huh Sarada?

Y/N dragged the woman to the couch and laid her on it and attempted to wake her up. After a few tries she woke up. Looking up she saw Sasuke, Sarada and a boy she wasn't familiar with.

Sakura : Sasuke whos this boy?

Sasuke : Its a long story. I just came to drop these things off. I'm sorry I can't stay for too long.

Sakura : So the normal huh *Sighs* Well its not like I'm not used to it.

Sasuke gave her Sarada back and the the 2 of them left. Along the way Sasuke saw a few of his old friends. Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, and a few others. One who immediately demanded his attention was a certain blonde young man.

Naruto : Hey Sasuke. So you were just gonna stop by and not say hello?

Sasuke : Like I told Sakura I can't stay too long.

Naruto : Who's the kid. *Sticks hand out* Hi I'm Naruto Uzumaki.

Y/N was surprised by how nice this person was being to him. His energy felt overbearing unlike the calm light of the moon Sasuke radiated. He was like the sun in which its lights gave everything a shine. Sure he'd heard of Naruto Uzumaki but this was not what he expected. He stuck his hand out and shook it in return.

Y/N : Y/N Kurohoshi.

Sasuke : Is Kakashi in the office?

Naruto : Yeah I just got assigned a mission. I'll catch you later. *Leaves*

Y/N : That was him wasn't it?

Sasuke : I told you he was an idiot.

They made way to the Hokage's office and met with the 6th Hokage Kakashi Hatake.

Kakashi : Well its a pleasant surprise to see you Sasuke. *Notices Y/N* And who might you be?

Sasuke : This is Y/N Kurohoshi. I came across him on my journey. He has no home to return to so I brought him here hoping we could give him a one.

Kakashi : *Scratches back of head* Sure he could live in the village. There's an place I can give to him. I'll put my self down as his guardian.

Y/N : Does that make you my dad?

Kakashi : Sort of.

Y/N : If possible could I join the academy?

Kakashi : I appreciate your enthusiasm but your a little too young.

Sasuke : Maybe we can take a chance on him. He's adept in Genjutsu and Taijutsu. At least for a person of his age.

Kakashi scanned Y/N and seemed convinced by Sasuke's recommendation.

Kakashi : Very well. Shizune take him to his home.

Shizune complied and took the child to his new home. On the way out Kakashi eyed the boy, once outside he spoke to Sasuke.

Kakashi : Kurohoshi, that's a name I never thought that I would ever hear.

Mini Timeskip

Shizune walked Y/N to his room.

Shizune : We will provide you with funds until you can sustain yourself *Gives Y/N money*. Someone will give a tour tomorrow so you can familiarize yourself with your new home. The day after that will be your first day at the academy.

Y/N : I understand thank you.

Shizune left and Y/N flopped into his bed. His mind was flooded with thoughts as his life had changed so drastically. Not to long ago he was robbing people and now he was now fighting for another country not his own. He got up and walked to the roof of the building and sat down and looked over Konoha.

Y/N : This is my new life. Time to find that purpose.

He soon began to doze off and walked himself back to his room where he threw himself into bed and fell asleep. Unbeknownst to him he was being watched from his window. Sasuke watched over him for a brief moment and then left.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N skiing

The next day bright and early in the morning Y/N was woken up by a knock on his door. He lazily got up and answered the door. When he did, he saw someone he recognized as Shikamaru from yesterday.

Shikamaru : Are you ready for your tour of the village?

Y/N : Give me a minute.

Shikamaru : Why the hell did I agree to this? Oh yeah to get out of work later. Still a drag since this counts as work.

Y/N got dressed and left. The two walked around the village and Y/N became more acquainted with the surroundings.

Shikamaru : That's Ichiraku's, the academy, the library, the Hyuga estate.

Y/N : Does the library have books on jutsu and things of that sort?

Shikamaru : Can't say I dont go there that often and even so I doubt things that classified would be in a public.

Y/N : I guess that makes sense.

Shikamaru : And that concludes our tour. Got any questions?

Y/N : *Bows* No questions, but a request. I feel bad for having you show me around. So I would like to treat you to lunch.

Shikamaru : You dont have to-.

Y/N : I insist. It's the most I can do to repay you.

Shikamaru tried over and over to say no but eventually caved to the boys request. The two headed to a Ichiraku's where they ran into Naruto who was already eating Ramen so they joined him and got to talking.

Naruto : So you're joining the academy tomorrow? Ah man I remember those days like it was yesterday.

Shikamaru : Have you forgotten the taste of Sasuke's lips?

Naruto : I have a wife now shut up! Ahem. Anyway make sure that you try your best and cherish those memories. So what jutsu do you have?

Y/N : I haven't performed ninjutsu but I have can cast genjutsu though not to a great degree.

Hearing those words made Naruto drop his chopsticks as he heard those words leave Y/N's mouth. Shikamaru began laughing when he saw the reaction. Y/N was confused worried that he offended Naruto.

Naruto : You're 6 and you already performed genjutsu?

Y/N : Yeah. Is something wrong?

Shikamaru : Despite how powerful Naruto is he's never cast a single genjutsu.

Y/N : Well from what I know you have to have an affinity for Yin release. But if you dont then there's nothing that can be done about it. But as strong as you are there no need for it.

Naruto began to cheer up hearing those words and rubbed Y/N's head.

Naruto : Well since you dont know any jutsu I will teach you my favorite bread and butter technique. The shadow clone jutsu.

Y/N was surprised and excited that Naruto was going to teach him this jutsu.

Naruto : Now all you have to do is evenly distribute you chakra into a clone of yourself. While using this hand seal.

Y/N watched Naruto demonstrate the jutsu and then suddenly a clone appeared. Y/N watched closely and followed instructions and did what Naruto did. But the more he tried, nothing seemed to happen. Naruto and Shikamaru tried to figure out the problem, before Shikamaru came to the conclusion.

Shikamaru : Since you haven't performed ninjutsu before you don't know how to control your chakra that well outside of genjutsu. You'll learn to control it better from the academy

Naruto : *Puts Y/N on his shoulders* And until you learn that you need to get some sleep its getting late.

The sun was setting Y/N had places to be the next day. The two escorted Y/N back to his room where he discovered new clothes where bought for him (Whatever you want it to be). After that he went to bathroom where he cleaned himself up and went to bed.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N practicing his Shadow clone jutsu.

The next day again, Y/N woke up and got ready for his first day at the academy. He remembered the way as he walked through the streets and saw other children walking with their parents. This didn't really bother all that much. He wasn't sure why though. While he was walking someone tapped on his shoulder he turned around to see a woman with very red eyes with a girl around his age with similarly red eyes.

Kurenai : Hi you must be Y/N. I'm a friend of Shikamaru's and this my daughter Mirai.

Mirai : Hello.

Y/N : Its nice to meet you.

Kurenai : Do you mind if we join you?

Y/N : Sure.

The three walked to the school and once they arrived Mirai promised her mother that she would watch Y/N.

The two walked in to the class where the teacher instructed Y/N stay at the front of the class. The regular students had already taken their seats and looked at the new student.

Anko : Now class we will be introducing a new student to our class. Y/N Kurohoshi. Now Y/N take a seat next to Mirai since you two seem to know each other.

Y/N made his way through the class and sat next to Mirai. Class went underway and everything was going accordingly. That was before Y/N began to get pelted by papers being thrown at the back of his head. He ignored the first few but found it distracting and eventually annoying.

Mirai : Why dont you losers leave him alone?

The students stopped for a bit before continuing. Anko eventually left the class leaving the bullies to continue their assault without fear of being caught. Y/N eventually caught the pattern of the throws and moved out of the way in time. He picked up the paper and turned to its thrower and threw right in the middle of her face. She was obviously upset, and marched over to Y/N and grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him out of his seat.

Student : Feeling cocky aren't you outsider?

Y/N : I just retaliated after an attack. I hoped my lack of reactions showed you I didn't care. But you didn't stop.

The calm nature of Y/N's responses pissed off the girl. Y/N looked her right in the eye which he noticed were pure white, and recognized it as the Byakugan. Recognizing it as the dojutsu of the the Hyuga. That and her brown hair were a dead giveaway.

Student : Watch how you speak to a member of the superior Hyuga clan!

Mirai : *Grabs the students hand* I said let him go!

Y/N also grabbed the girls arm and began to pry it off of his shirt leading to him being released. Y/N fixed his shirt and returned to his seat and waited for the sensei to return. The Hyuga continued to stare at him as Y/N looked to the front of the class.

Y/N : For now I would like to return to my lessons. We can settle this later, *Glares* I'll kick your ass later.

The Hyuga girl was about to attack him but the sensei walked in at that moment. Prompting her to return to her seat. A piece of paper was handed to him from the back reading the name Mika Hyuga.

Anko : Sorry class, on with the lesson. Way to handle yourself newbie.

Class went on without a hitch and Y/N wasn't being pelted anymore.

Mini Timeskip

It was now the end of the day and Mika was leading Y/N who was accompanied by Mirai to the Hyuga estate.

Mirai : You sure you wanna do this Y/N.

Y/N : I'd like to walk away from this but she wouldn't let it go. I wonder she just chose to pick on me?

Mirai : I think its because you aren't not from here.

Y/N : I guess it doesn't matter right now.

After a few minutes of walking they made it to the estate. When they arrived all eyes were on them. Y/N saw people he didn't expect to see. Naruto, Sakura and Sarada. Naruto was there with a woman with eyes like Mika's and baby that looked like Naruto. Alongside others being Ino, Choji, Shikamaru and Rock Lee. All of them had children with them who bore a strong resemblance to their parents in one way or another.

Naruto : Hey Y/N whatchya doin here?

Mika : I'm here to show him who's superior.

The two then made it to a training area in the middle of the estate where they gathered an audience. Chatter among them boiled down to Mika being up to her antics of fighting those she say and inferior to her.

Mika stood at one end of the area while Y/N stood at the other. The two came close to do the unison symbol with their fingers and then took some steps back.

Lee : Who's the new kid?

Sakura : Some kid Sasuke brought back to the village.

Y/N dashed first and Mika did the same after activating her Byakugan. They met and Mika threw a palm forward which Y/N was confused by leading him to take a hit to the face. He recovered and blocked a palm coming to his stomach by slapping it down. He retaliated by throwing a fist which Mika caught and twisted, forcing him to flip over and kick her in the back of the head disorienting her.

Naruto : Atta boy Y/N!

Not wanting to give a chance to compose herself he charged in but he was cautious. He wasn't used to fighting opponents that fought so fluid like. Mika then came to her senses and blocked an overhead kick and grabbed the leg and slammed him down to the ground and brought a leg up to stomp on his chest, it connected and it temporarily cut his wind and letting out a pained scream.

Hyuga : Excellent!

Feeling cocky she lifted her leg on him in attempts to do it again but as it was coming down he grabbed it and pulled himself closer to her. This allowed him to use his free leg to kick her in the back of her knee of the leg supported herself on forcing her to stumble which allowed Y/N to free himself.

Shikamaru : Smart thinking!

Y/N now standing went in again and this time was more aggressive forcing Mika to block all his attacks.

Thinking fast he cast genjutsu upon her and making perceive an attack that wasn't coming causing her to make a critical mistake. Y/N capitalized and uppercut her across the field leaving her stunned. Y/N fell over breathing heavily and coughing, but wanting to secure his victory he ran over to her and held his fist to her face.

Y/N : Yield!

A much as she hated it she complied, she stoop up and completed the unison sign with him. She was then called over by a man who was assumed to be her father which she seemed to loath. Y/N was then approached by Naruto who helped him over to Sakura.

Naruto : That was great, c'mon I'd like you to meet my friends and our families.

Apparently Naruto and his wife were expecting another child. So they decided to celebrate at the estate. Y/N sat down as Sakura healed him, while that happened he was approached by the children like a small army.

Y/N : *Smiles* Hello its nice to meet you. I'm Y/N and you all are?

Shikamaru introduced the children as Boruto, Sarada, Shikadai, Inojin, Cho-Cho and Metal. The children all jumped him and climbed all over him. The 2 year old's were all on the attack and winning. The parents watched and laughed. Y/N stuck around for a bit then went home as it was getting late. When he got home he was surprised by Kakashi being in his room.

Kakashi : I heard about your little scuffle earlier. I heard you won.

Y/N : Yeah, school stuff but I'm alright.

Kakashi : Good. I'm here just to check to see how you're settling in, but you seem to be okay. Now you get some rest, you have school tomorrow. *Waves then poofs*

Y/N : What a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414 23 7
The child holds the truth of the past. They hold everyone's fate in their hands. The future is in their sights. Only they see the moon and star upon...
1.4M 36.9K 60
(Naruto Anime x Male Reader) Y/n isn't your average ninja,and no one will stop him from accomplishing his goal...
3.7K 242 19
[Status: ¤Completed¤] Do you believe in Alternative Universe? Or perhaps Parallel Universe? Where what you know can be different in that place. Where...
4.8K 119 7
Naruto in dxd world and check what awaits him in a new universe with lots of supernatural beings