GOOD DAYS (COMPLETED)

By Sugarbabe32

Onika has a lifestyle that her friends don't necessarily understand. Everyday is like a battle trying to fit... More

GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 1
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 2
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 3
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 4
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 6
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 7
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 8
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 9
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 10
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 11
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 12
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 13
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 14
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 15
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 16
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 17
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 18
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 19
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 20
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 21
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 22
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 23
GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 24

GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 5

3.7K 217 631
By Sugarbabe32

A/N: Here it is y'all! The update! I'm so sorry it took this long to update it but you won't be disappointed and you will be kind of! Some things go down and some feelings get hurt but in the end you'll be happy! Excuse all mistakes! Make sure to answer questions at the end and comment, vote, and enjoy!♥️

𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑆

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 5

"𝐶𝐻𝑂𝑂𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝑊𝐴𝑇𝐶𝐻, 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝐿𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐿𝐷 𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾 𝑈𝑃 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑂𝑁 𝑀𝐸."

𝐵𝐸𝑌𝑂𝑁𝐶𝐸́ 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊𝐿𝐸𝑆

There wasn't exactly a time where I felt safe. You'd think with all the people in this house, at least someone would make me feel safe. Onika does that but, the others just make me feel like I'm not even supposed to be here. Yeah, I can come off as rude but only someone who truly knows my intentions knows I'm not trying to be.

As for Onika, I feel horrible. She doesn't want to be near me. Somehow, in her mind, she thinks I'd possibly hurt her and the only reason I know this is because of Melanie. Melanie told me I should be careful around Onika and I said I would be. That meant I should keep my distance.

That meant, Onika slept with Melanie and Ariana in their room. I had a really lonely ass night. These dreams kept coming back. Mostly about my family, my piece of shit family. I was always left in the dark for looking and being different. Yes, we were fine once, but it was only until I developed that my dad decided to push me away. I guess he thought I wouldn't be able to have a straight relationship with a dick dangling in between my legs.

Surgery was brought up many times but I refused. I wasn't about to get it removed if it wasn't hurting me. My body wasn't broken, but I was internally.

Sitting on the couch, I smiled at Ariana and Melanie who had just fed Onika. They reminded me about the distance and other than sighing and giving them a death glare, I was hurting inside. My only other option was going to see what Rihanna and Kehlani were up to. Probably fucking or smoking, one of the two.

Dragging myself down the hallway, I rubbed my toned stomach, feeling my scar on the upper region near my breasts. Opening the door, I managed to catch them at a perfect time. They immediately read my face and opened their arms wider than I expected. I slowly came over to them, sulking into both of their arms. If it's one thing they were going to do, it was tend to my needs.

"What's wrong baby?" Kehlani asked as she kissed my forehead. My body rested back against Rihanna while Kehlani straddled me. I looked at her, not saying a word. "Don't worry, you don't have to talk about it. We can take good care of you." With that, I felt my dick being rubbed on. I wanted to do something but it was like I was frozen.

"H-Hey! Stop that!" I whispered harshly. "Someone might hear this and you know I don't do that anymore."

Kehlani looked like she was affected by my words and pouted. "But, Daddy. You said you'd always be there for us."

"Don't give me that look, you know I stopped doing that shit a year ago."

"Okay, but we know you love us more than you love Onika," Rihanna says, making me sit up. I looked back at her before I felt her grab my face gently. "You know, she said she doesn't want to be around someone who's going to use her. We know you're not ready for that type of relationship." Both of them started to kiss along my neck, catching me off guard. I had to admit, their plan was working. Everything they said was true. Onika couldn't possibly want anything with someone like me. She didn't like talking to me. "Right?" I felt my breasts being fondled with and my breath hitched.

"Mhm," I moaned as they both sucked on my neck. There was a change of plans when Kehlani started kissing me. She shoved her tongue inside of my mouth, catching me off guard. I did miss affection but, this was wrong. Realizing that Rihanna was suddenly fondling with my exposed dick, I tried to move her hand. I only watched it jerk as she stroked it up and down. "Fuck, please stop," I begged.

"You don't want us to stop," Kehlani teased, licking my lips. "You want some pussy don't you?" The question made my dick throb even more than it already had. "You don't want Onika. You want us more. We could fuck you better than she ever could." For someone so sweet, she surely did have a vile heart under all of it. Rihanna shouldn't follow along with this, this only proves my suspicion.

They never really got over what happened.

"F-fuck," I moaned as Kehlani started rubbing on my dick, getting lower and lower towards it. Please god, get me out of this.

Just when she was about to do the unthinkable, a knock sounded from the door. None of them moved. The doorknob jiggled before the movement stopped. I could sense the smirk on Kehlani's face as she rubbed harder to get another moan out of me.

"B-Beyoncé?" I heard Onika say from the door. I don't know what happened, but I was pushing both of the women off of me before adjusting myself. Onika was that boost I needed.

Swinging the door open quickly, I managed to witness a crying Onika. Damn it, I hate myself. Closing the door, I made sure to bend down to Onika's level to get a closer look of her face. It was red, with tears streaming down those perfectly smooth cheeks of hers. "What's wrong?" I asked her, hoping it wasn't what she had heard.

"I-I missed you. Melanie yelled at me cause I wouldn't take a nap. I told her I wouldn't unless you were there." I felt her little arms wrap around my neck. I stood up straight, making her wrap her legs around me, never letting me go.

"Let's go babygirl, I gotchu."

<>

I don't know what it is about her. I just felt so safe with her. Laying with her felt like time just stopped for a second. I'm sure I wouldn't mind if it was just the two of us. My thoughts wouldn't be interrupted and I wouldn't be harassed by someone like her.

Feeling her hand rest on my chest as she slept, I smiled. I wondered if this life of hers would be a great life for me.

Breathing in, my thoughts reverted back to Kehlani and Rihanna. What if Onika heard us but she was just too scared to say anything? What if everyone heard it?

"Beyoncé?" a voice interrupts. I waited a few moments before I gently removed Onika's hand, kissing it, before setting it on the pillow. A smile formed on her lips as she cuddled her teddy and gripped the pillow tighter with her free arm. I mentally groaned, going over to the door, cursing whoever it was.

I opened the door and saw Melanie. I should've known. She gave me a disapproving look before peaking in to see Onika asleep. "I don't appreciate you rekindling you're feelings for Kehlani and Rihanna at the same time, in one of MY rooms. Do you know that Onika likes you?" She whispered harshly at me. I put my hands up in defense.

"I didn't fucking do anything," I whispered back. "It was Kehlani and Rihanna." She breathed but didn't say anything. I was pulled outside of the room before Melanie shut the door.

"Rihanna and Kehlani are bragging about you guys fondling in the living room. Fix this crap or I'm kicking you all out. Onika doesn't need this shi-" she stopped, realizing she was about to curse. "Crap. I mean it, Beyoncé. Fix. It. Now." With that, she walked away from me, leaving me to curse everyone out in my head.

"Fuck me, mane. It's always some shit," I said, rubbing my stomach. I just got harassed by the both of them and now I have to go tell them off?

When I followed Melanie into the living room, I watched as Kehlani and Rihanna smiled at me. After what occurred, I didn't want to go near them. "Whatever they're telling you, it's not true. I wanted to get something off of my chest but they decided it was better to touch me in places they weren't supposed to."

"Beyoncé, we all know you've wanted to get back with us from the moment we got here." Kehlani's words made me sigh. That wasn't true at all.

"That's honestly not true. I just sit back and watch as you guys flirt with me. You know I want Onika."

"She's a fucking baby! We can't sit here and pretend that she's actually welcomed. It seems like you hated her two seconds ago!" Kehlani yells. If she was faking the act of liking Onika, that would break Onika's heart.

"You mean to tell me, you've been putting on this whole 'nice girl' act? It's one thing to be mean to her, but it's an entirely different thing to flirt with her and pretend you're trying to be her friend." I pointed to Rihanna and frowned. "Both of you. Leave. Melanie, make them leave."

Melanie turned to me with a smile on her face. "I thought you'd never ask. What you did was out of line. To pretend to be her friend and then... you guys disgust me, just leave." I watched them both frown as they looked at me with pleading eyes, begging to stay. My eyes couldn't watch them any longer. I turned around, heading in the direction of the room Onika and I slept in.

<>

"Onika," I called out as I slipped into bed. She snuggled into me, adjusting her hands so they sat comfortably on my chest. "You aren't going to sleep all day, are you?" In response, she nods, fluttering her eyes before opening them completely. Her beauty was out of this world.

"I wanna watch a movie with you." Kissing her forehead, I brought her fingers into my hand and started to play with them.

"How about," I began bringing her face closer to mine. "We talk about our lives? Nothing too big or damaging, just positive experiences." I saw her face light up to my words and I immediately smiled. "Is that a yes?"

"Definitely! Yes! I've always wanted to talk with youuu." I watched as she jumped out of bed, doing a little dance in front of me. Of course I giggled at her cute ass. She was just too cute. I never knew she was going to affect me like this, but, I loved it. "C'mon Bey! Let's go!" I watched as she grabbed my arm, practically pulling me off the bed and towards the door.

And just like that, we were in the kitchen, preparing popcorn and candy for a movie to watch. My only concern was Kehlani and Rihanna. I didn't think they were bad people but harassing me and trying to get me to change my mind about Onika was wrong. What they said about her was even worse. I didn't think Kehlani would be the jealous type.

"Bey, what's wrong?" Onika asked, cupping my face with her small hands. I smiled at her, shaking my head.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Just thinking, that's all."

"About what?" I couldn't tell her. It would break her heart. She thinks that Rihanna and Kehlani want to be her friend. Instead of saying anything else, I pointed to the popcorn and watched her eyes widened as she looked at the size. "No! You did not! Melanie is going to kill us. We can't use the big one."

"Well, today I'm willing to die for you. You deserve it."

"You're being so nice to me. What did I do to deserve your kindness?"

"You deserve to be treated with kindness. You're the most purest person out of all of us," I told her, grabbing her hand. She stared into my eyes, not knowing what to say. "Let's get going with the movie, okay? Then we can talk." Onika nodded, grabbing the huge container of a popcorn trying not to spill it.

<>

I don't know how she dragged me into watching a Barbie movie with her, but never again. I didn't watch Barbie movies as a kid, I was a tomboy hanging out with the rest of the boys. Also, Onika talked me into wearing a princess crown on my head. Why was this a girls thing? What was next, heels?

"You would look really pretty with a dress Bey." I turned my head, rolling my eyes at her words. "I'm serious! You'd be the most beautiful princess I'd ever seen!"

"Onika, I'm not a princess-y type of girl. You wouldn't catch me with heels or a dress on."

"Please," she begged, giving me those puppy eyes. I hated that so damn much.

"No, I can't. I won't," I argued, ignoring her pleading eyes. It was silent for a few seconds. Then, I heard her sniffle. "Onika, you cannot be crying right now." Facing in her direction, I shoved popcorn into my mouth.

"No! Cause you won't do it! Even for me."

"Fine! Just stop crying," I said, giving up all of my pride. Why was she like this?

"Yay! You're the best! Now, let me go get some dresses for you and heels and let's see how you look!" I watched as she skipped while leaving the room. Putting the popcorn down, I picked up my phone to call Melanie. It rang three times before she answered.

"Melanie, you've gotta help me. Onika is making me wear a dress. Please!" I begged into the phone. Melanie laughed before I heard shuffling.

"Bey, I wish I could help but I'm kind of in the middle of something."

"Baby? Who is that?" I heard Ariana ask. I raised my eyebrows before I came to my own conclusion that these bitches were either fucking or on a date.

"It's Beyoncé. Look Bey, just wear the dresses. It can't be that bad. If you wanna be accepting of Onika's lifestyle, you have to at least learn what she likes to do. She likes girly things. Her favorite color is pink after all."

"Alright, but I'm taking it off afterwards."

"Fine by me, just make sure to take a picture so we can savor the moment."

"Hell nah! I don't want to, I just told Onika I'm not into wearing dresses. I have a dick and a dress isn't going to help my case."

"We know Beyoncé , your body has nothing to do with us. We won't make fun of you for it. Also, get Kehlani and Rihanna to apologize to you and if they don't, their out of the house and we're cutting them off. I mean it."

"I can't just make them apologize. They have to want to," I responded. If it's one thing about them, it was that they were stubborn and apologizing to me and Onika is something they would never do.

"Well, if they don't, you know what to do." I didn't respond to that. I knew sooner or later I would have to tell Onika about my relationship with Kehlani and Rihanna. It was going to be the whole truth, but right now, I couldn't do that.

"Okay, I gotchu. Well, I gotta go try on these dresses. I'll see you when you and Ariana stop fucking."

"We're not-" I hung up the phone. She didn't need to explain to me about her sessions with her girlfriend. It wasn't my business.

"Onika! Are you okay?" I yelled, getting up from my position on the couch. Going into her playroom, I saw that she was digging in the closet, her dress rising up and down revealing her panties. Clearing my throat, I leaned against the table, wondering if she would notice me.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. I-I'm just, playing with something I f-found.  It doesn't seem to be working though." Going over to her, I kept hearing this vibrating noise. Her stuttering was an indication she was doing something she wasn't supposed to. What was I supposed to do about it though? Melanie and Ariana weren't here. Kelly and Michelle were in the game room playing some scary game and I didn't give a fuck where Kehlani and Rihanna were.

"Whatcha got there?" I asked, slowly trying to peak at what she had in her hands. It looked like a remote but it was pink and black. "Can I see it?"

When she turned around, I saw how red her face looked. She was so flushed that when she tried to stand up, she only fell back down and into my arms. I grabbed the remote from her hand, turning off whatever was making that vibrating noise. I only got the memo when she turned to face me and smiled.

"I-I was enjoying that. It felt good on my kitty."

"Onika..." I glanced at the remote, looking for something to say to her. "You were using a vibrator?" I watched as she slowly nodded.

"Yeah! I got it for my birthday and I wanted to try it out." My mind couldn't comprehend who would give this to her. "Can you use it on me? It would make me the happiest girl in the world." Feeling her grab my hand, she placed it near her vagina.

"I-I don't think this is a good idea." I mean, I've wanted it. But, not like this. What if someone saw this? What if Melanie saw and thought I was taking advantage of her? I couldn't do this-

"Please, Daddy?" I think this girl is evil. What happened to the real Onika?

"Are you feeling okay?" I questioned, placing my hand across her forehead to see if she had a headache.

"I'm fine! I just want to play, that's all. I mean, we're in the playroom after all..." with a quick motion, I saw her grab the remote and push a button, turning it back on.

"Onika, what would Melanie say if she knew you were playing with a vibrator?"

"I would get a punishment, but, you're not going to tell Melanie are you? I know you've wanted this since the very beginning." I frowned. That's not all I want from her, I want an actual relationship.

"You're not like other girls Onika. I can't just do sexual things to you and pick up where I left off. Sure, I can tease you. What I'm not going to do is have sex with you until I know you're ready for it."

She turned off the vibrator. "You're not fun. I wore these panties for you. See?" Lifting up her dress, I saw that she was dressed in pink panties. Ones that I thought she wouldn't wear. This was my first time seeing her body and it was beautiful. Her hourglass figure made me want to lose my damn mind.

"You're special to me. I want you and I don't want you to ever experience what I was like back then. So, please, let me do this right." She pulled her dress back down. Taking short strides over to me, she sat on my lap, looking up into my eyes. "Please, let me do this right. I want to get to know you."

"Okay, well let's get to know each other. Talk."

I cleared my throat. "Well, my name is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles and my birthday is September 4th. I love the color blue and one thing you don't know about me is that I love to paint. Creating any type of art really gives me confidence. I grew up in a middle class neighborhood and had loving parents and a sister. I was homeschooled and I really didn't communicate with other people as much."

"Wow! I bet your life was so cool! I was never homeschooled," she says looking down. I lifted her face upward, trying to see why she looked so sad.

"It's not that fun. I didn't have much friends growing up. My sister was my best friend."

"Oh, okay."

"Okay, tell me about yourself."

"Okie! My name is Onika Tanya Maraj and my birthday is December 8th. My favorite color is pink. I love playing with toys and creating stories with them and acting them out. I grew up with my mom and dad not being so nice to each other. It was very sad trying to live through all of it. I was in public school but it was hard to find myself and recently I've just found myself and what I like to do." Onika looked down, playing with her fingers, waiting for me to say something.

"Well, I think your life sounds amazing. I'm glad you found yourself along the way. I'm sure people love you even more now that you're your true self. I know I do."

"You do?"  She asked.

"Of course I do! Look at you! You're so gorgeous and you have a great personality. I would never hate that."

"You're the best BeyBey!" Onika hugged me tightly, giving me no air to breathe in. It only made me smile though.

She was one of a kind. I wouldn't mess things up with her on purpose. I'm starting to feel something for her and I don't know what it is. I really hope it never stops.

End of chapter 5!♥️

_____________

Hello! I'm so sorry for the lack of updates on this book! I was trying to figure out where I wanted it to go and I did have writers block. I think we can all say Kehlani and Rihanna are dirty for what they did and said about Onika and Beyoncé. Beynika wins in the end! Unless.... Kehlani and Rihanna apologize and something else happens. We may never know! Anyways, here are some questions!

How did you like this part?

How did you feel about Beyoncé being harassed by Kehlani and Rihanna?

What do you think should happen to Kehlani and Rihanna ?

Should they leave?

Do you think they'll apologize?

Did you know they were faking it already?

What do you think of Beyoncé sticking up for Onika?

Do you think Onika deserves to know about what went on with Kehlani and Rihanna?

Do you think she'd be hurt because she thought Rihanna and Kehlani accepted her lifestyle?

Do you think Beyoncé accepts her lifestyle?

What do you think about Beyoncé always kissing Onika's hands, cheeks or her forehead?

Do you think Beyoncé realizes now that she likes Onika and isn't going to shut her out?

What do you think of the movie scene?

Do you think Melanie is right?

Do you think Beyoncé should try on dresses and heels?

What do you think of Onika finding a vibrator?

Do you think it was right for Beyoncé to turn down Onika's offer?

Did Onika really mean it when she said that's all Beyoncé wanted from her?

What do you think about Beyoncé talking about her life with her instead of doing something else?

What do you think about Beyoncé as a character ?

What about Onika?

Favorite scene?

Favorite part?

Favorite line?

Any suggestions?

Until next time!♥️

~Daddy♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 3.8K 40
โœฟโฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโœฟใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฎโœฟ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ง๐™–...
57.1K 2.8K 24
Beyoncรจ Knowles has always been a very dysfunctional, wild and toxic girl. She's definitely no angel! When her troublesome ways gets her in trouble w...
16.3K 819 25
Beyoncรฉ is in a abusive relationship. She has three kids with her dad's friend's daughter Nafessa. Beyoncรฉ doesn't like Nafessa because She's very ab...
128K 5.1K 13
High school AU: Onika and Beyonce are best friends that start having a sexual relationship after a spanking incident. Onika is in love with Beyonce...