Harmonize | niam au sequel |

Oleh twinkiepayne

" You're a pain, you know that right?" " Of course I know that. I like pushing your buttons." ~*~*~ The... Lebih Banyak

intro-explanation
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-ΓΈne
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
epilogue
last author's note :(

sixty-four

105 11 4
Oleh twinkiepayne

" DJ. Wake up."

Drew sits up in bed, sleep still in his eyes. He tries to focus on who the fuck woke him up. He looks to see his dad standing by his bed.

" What?" Drew mumbles.

" Get up for school." Niall says. Niall starts picking up dirty clothes on the ground. Drew lets out a sigh. He wipes the sleep out of his eyes and stands up. He walks to his dresser and pulls out a random outfit. He slips it on and walks out of his room.

He walks downstairs and to the kitchen. He looks at Brendon who was still eating breakfast.

" Are you ready?" Drew asks.

" No. I still have to brush my teeth and my hair." Brendon says. Drew lets out a sigh. He walks to his and Brendon's bathroom. He brushes through his hair and brushes his teeth.

From the kitchen, he heard Melody scream," No!"

Drew chuckles. Melody is in a phase where she doesn't want anything. It's rough for the family.

Drew finishes up in the bathroom as Brendon walks in. Drew walks back to the kitchen where Liam was trying to feed Melody. Melody was not having it though. She sat in her high chair with an angry look on her face.

" Oh Melody, there's no reason to be this grumpy." Drew says. Melody looks at him still with her angry look. And Drew did not like that look. Drew raises his hands in defense and looks at Liam.

" Good luck with her pa." Drew says. He walks out of the kitchen and to his shoes by the garage door entrance. He slips on his shoes.

" Brendon, are you ready yet?" Drew calls. Brendon walks next to Drew and starts slipping on his own shoes.

" Yeah." Brendon says. They grab their backpacks and slip them on.

" Dad! We're leaving!" Drew calls.

" Okay! Love you!" Niall calls back. Drew and Brendon walk out of the door. They walk to Drew's car. They get in and Drew starts the car. Drew pulls out of the driveway and starts to drive to the Tomlinson's house.

Once at the Tomlinson's, Drew parks on the street and waits for Sage to come running out. Sage comes running out and slides into the back with Brendon.

" Hi guys." Sage says with a huge smile.

" What's with the smile?" Brendon asks.

" I'm just happy to be with my best friend and boyfriend. Is that wrong?" Sage says.

" Nope, it's not." Brendon says. Drew starts driving to school.

" You know, I feel bad for your brothers. Why don't we drive them to school?" Brendon says.

" They can take the bus. I had to suffer, so they can suffer." Sage says.

" You only took the bus for like a month and then DJ drove you." Brendon points out.

" Okay maybe they can ride with us but it depends on DJ." Sage says.

" I wouldn't mind it. You guys live in the same house so it's fine with me." Drew says.

" I'll let them know then for next time." Sage says. Drew pulls into the school's parking lot. He parks the car and the three get out of the car.

The three walk into school and they walk to a random table. They sit down and start a conversation. Drew's friends come to the table and sit down.

" Hey guys." Drew says.

" Can you tell Caden he's being dumb?" Lukas asks.

" Caden, you're being dumb." Drew says.

" You don't even know why I'm being dumb." Caden says.

" I don't need to know. I just know you're dumb." Drew says. Brendon and Sage let out giggles.

" He's being dumb because he spent his uni fund on clothes." Lukas says.

" Hey! I have to look fresh when I step onto campus. I can't be wearing old clothes as a uni man." Caden says.

" Maybe you should figure out where you want to go first before buying clothes." Lukas says. Drew quiets down as his friends start bickering. He really should figure out where he wants to go for uni too.

Sage senses him quiet down. She looks at him.

" Are you okay hun?" Sage asks.

" I don't know." Drew says. He stands up from the table. Everyone looks at him weird.

" You good Drew?" Lukas asks.

" I have to go." Drew says. He walks in the direction of his school counselor's office. He walks in and looks at the secretary. She smiles at him.

" Hi, how can I help you?" She asks.

" Uh, can I see Mrs. Miller right now?" Drew asks.

" She's going to go into a meeting soon, so she can't meet with you now. She's free around lunch time. Is that okay?" The secretary says.

" No. I need to see her now." Drew says. Drew's counselor walks out of her office.

" DJ, are you okay?" Mrs. Miller asks.

" No, I'm not. I'm freaking out and I don't know what to do anymore." Drew says.

" Then step into my office." Mrs. Miller says. Drew follows Mrs. Miller into her office. She sits down at her desk as Drew sits down in the chair provided.

" So, what's going on?" Mrs. Miller asks.

" So, I'm about to graduate right? But I don't have a plan for uni and I have no idea what I want to do." Drew explains.

" It's okay to not have a plan right away. Making 17 year olds/18 year olds decide what they want to do for the rest of their lives is a lot to expect of them. But I can help guide you into something." Mrs. Miller says.

" I've been okay with not thinking about my future, but all of a sudden it just hit me." Drew says.

Mrs. Miller smiles," That happens to a lot of students. So, do you want to figure out your major first or where to go? Because it's always okay to go undecided rather than changing your major a bunch of times."

" Uh, I don't know." Drew says. Mrs. Miller hands him a piece of paper with universities written down.

" Well, I'll hand you a list of some uni's around this area and you can research them when you have the time. We can start with your major then." Mrs. Miller says," So, what kinds of things are you into?"

And in that moment, Drew forgot everything about himself. This was gonna be harder than he thought.

Mrs. Miller laughs," It's okay DJ. Well, I know you're on the football team. Do you want to stick with something involving football?"

" Yeah. If I could be on my uni's team it would be nice." Drew says.

" Good! How about something with fitness and health then?" Mrs. Miller says.

" I mean, that sounds good, but what could I do with that?" Drew asks.

" You could be an athletic trainer, a fitness trainer, or be a general and operations manager. And you can do that all around football." Mrs. Miller suggests.

" I actually like the sound of those." Drew says.

" Great! So your major is going to be Health and Physical Education/Fitness." Mrs. Miller says, writing it down on another piece of paper. She hands Drew the paper," Now that you know your major, you can start looking at uni's that have this option."

Drew looks at the papers given to him. He smiles, glad that he finally has an idea of what he wants to do. He looks back at Mrs. Miller.

" Thank you so much." Drew says.

" You're welcome DJ. Here, I'll write a slip for you for your first class." Mrs. Miller says. She starts writing on a slip. She finishes writing and hands Drew the slip. Drew stands up and walks out of the office. He walks to his first class.

Once in his class, he hands his slip to his teacher. He sits down at his desk. He smiles a little bit. He was glad he finally decided what he wanted to do for uni.

***

Not really sure what to say, but hello ! I hope everyone is okay!

If you have any questions, feel free to comment or message me.

Thank you for reading. I love you all so much.

***

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

469K 20.7K 119
CURRENTLY EDITING A FEW CHAPTERS! 24, with an little three year old and already a hard working man. That's Liam Payne. His son Aiden hates that his d...
New Life Oleh MaddieLH_X

Fiksi Penggemar

86.8K 3K 40
Slowish updates. Some will be faster than others. Dear Mum, I miss you. I don't know how to go on without you. I can't say that I understand why is...
242K 4.9K 30
Niall has had a tough life, after some family complications in freshman year - he had to leave his home in Mullingar Ireland to move to England. Luck...
169K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...