101 Dalmatian Streets The Soi...

Autorstwa deamion001

A United States Marine named Charlie "Bullseye" Osborne has been announced as the heritage owner of the old C... Więcej

Chapter One: Stepping Foot In London
Chapter 2: Moving In
Chapter 3: The Univited Breakfast Trio
Chapter 4: The Musical Pup
Chapter 5: A Day At The Races: Part 1
Chapter 6 A Day At The Races: Part 2
Chapter 7: The Match/Save Of The Century
Chapter 8: Clarissa Gone Mad
Chapter 9 Da-Vinci's Birthday Part: 1
Chapter 10: Da-Vincis Birthday Part: 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Guru Meow
Chapter 12: The Bully
Chapter 13: Lunch With a Couple
Chapter 14: V.E.T for Dorothy
Chapter 15: Living On the Wild Side Part 1
Chapter 16: Living On the Wild Side Part 2
Chapter 17: Dizzy and DeeDee's Playdate
Chapter 18: An Artist Confession and Rescue
Chapter 20: A Day At the Movie's
Chapter 21: The Dalmatian Mobile
Chapter 22: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 1
Chapter 23: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 2
Chapter 24: Infiltration
Chapter 25: Infiltration Part 2
Chapter 26: Protecting the Family Round 2
Chapter 27: Fancy for the Day
Chapter 28: DTM (Dylans Treehouse Makeover)
Chapter 29: Halloween Special
Chapter 30: When the Walls Have Eyes.
Chapted 31: Fleamageddon
Chapter 32: One Hellova Welcome
Chapter 33: The Night of War Prt 1
Chapter 34: The Night of War Prt 2
Chapter 35: The Night of War Prt 3
Chapter 36: The Night of War Prt 4
Chaper 37: The Night of War Prt 5
Chapter 38: Charlie's Last Stand
Chapter 39: Charlie's Last Stand Part 2
Chapter 40: A Christmas Miracle
Chapter 41: Epilogue
Chapter 42: A Sequel?!

Chapter 19: Protecting the Family

551 10 3
Autorstwa deamion001

Da-Vinci sighed as she laid in Charlie's lap as he petted her ear.

"You like this alot huh." He smiled getting her attention.

"Oh it feels like heaven." She stated as he continued to rub her ear to which he chuckled.

"Well I'm glad you enjoy it." He sighed as he continued to pet her, soon the door bell rang, "The mail man?" He questioned as he got up placing Da-Vinci on the floor though she being saddened that he stopped. Charlie walked over to the front door, only to hear the doorbell ring again this a little more aggressively, "Alright, Alright I'm coming!" He yells out as he opened the door to see a strange man.

"Surprise Package!" The man smiled wickedly throwing a box of flowers onto the ground and revealed a revolver, Charlie didn't even have time to react as the man pulled the trigger back firing into his head.

"AHHHHHH!" A scream was heard as Charlie shot up covered in sweat jumping Da-Vinci in the process, his breathing was very heavy as he looked around.

"Charlie what's wrong?! Are you alright?!" She asked.

"Y-yeah... it was... it was only a dream." He stated through his breathing as Da-Vinci dug her head underneath his hand for him to pet, "God why can't they go away."

"Isn't Deepaks training helping?"

"I-I don't know I thought they were working."

"Well try to relax and we'll talk to him in the morning."

"Y-yeah that sounds like a good idea." He yawned as he snuggled up woth Da-Vinci who licked his cheek as she feel asleep too.

Next Morning

Charlie stumbled downstairs as a tsunami of black and white spots rushed in and tackled him.

"Ahhh okay okay stop!" He laughed as the pups all licked his face, "Alright, Alright good morning."

"Alright pups everyone off of Charlie." Dylan ordered as mist of the pups whined as they hopped off of Charlie, however Dylan notice bags underneath Charlie's eyes, "Oh boy do you look restless."

"Don't remind me."

"Rough night Charlie?" Delilah greeted him.

"Eh you can say that." He grunted as he went into the kitchen.

"He had a nightmare last night." Da-Vinci explained.

"Oh dear what was it?"

"Well..."

A Little Bit Later

"Nightmares huh?" Deepak asked.

"Y-yeah... I really thought the nights mares would disappear, guess I was wrong."

"Don't punish yourself over something so innocent my apprentice." Deepak sighed as he returned to his mediation posture, "Lets take a relaxing moment to clear the mind shall we?"

"You know what, yeah I would love that."

"Excellent now come sit and let's begin." Deepak patted in front of him for Charlie to sit, "Now let's get your mind clear, close your eyes and take deep breath now." He instructed to which Charlie started to breath slowly, "Very good, now let's your mind relax and prosper the thoughts into energy."

"So Charlie's having night mares again?" Dolly asked while she and Dylan watched from a far, "I thought he was fine."

"So did I."

"Well when humans go through an event like Charlie has, it takes a very long time for him to accept those memories of event." Delilah explains, "Welp I'm off to work, stay safe." She smiled as she put her hand on the scanner to which it opened the doggy door.

"Do you think Charlie gonna be okay?"

"Eh who knows." Dylan sighed in disappointment however hiding from them was Da-Vinci who seemed to be more scared then anyone.

"Oh Charlie I hope you get better." She prayed as she went downstairs.

Later

"You're doing very well Charlie." Deepak stated as Charlie smiled to him.

"It's all thanks to you Deepak, I feel like a kid again."

"Good, Good! Now remember just relax whenever these thoughts process."

"Thanks and I will remember." Charlie chuckled when suddenly a knock on the door was heard, "I got it!" He yelled out as he sprang up to his feet heading for the door, however as Charlie got closer the mail slot from underneath opened up, revealing a white envelope that fell to the floor, this quicken Charlie's pace to the door but when he opened it, not a soul could be seen, "Curious." He stated as he picked up the envelope closing the door behind him, "Most Curious."

"What is it?" Dylan asked.

"Uhhh doesn't the mail man deliver mail on Thursdays?"

"I mean anyway could be mail day, back I the states and in the military everyday people got letters and or packages." Charlie explained as he opened up the envelope to which it a simple piece of paper that was made from newspaper clippings which read.

WanTeD "Charlie" 0sBorne AkA BulLSeyE
LeTTer to FolloW

"Okay now I'm concern." Charlie stated as he read the letter over and over.

"What is it?"

"Uhhhh let's say it's a death threat?" He shrugged as Dylan and Dolly both gasped in horror.

"You serious?!" Dolly asked

"This is an emergency!" Dylan yelled out as he was about to jump into on of his security mode.

"Woah woah woah, Dylan relax it's just probably some weirdo trying to play a prank." He stated as he crumble up the paper tossing it in the trash, "Nothing to worrying right?" He asked to which Dylan sighed.

"I guess your right."

"See now come on who's up for a game a catch?"

The Next Day

A knocking was heard again only this time two envelopes slipped through the mail box. The first one was exactly like the first letter he got but this time it reads.

We (Know WHerE you Live, LeTTer 2 follOw

"Okay whoever is sending these has a real fun way of expressing themselves." Charlie stated as he opened up the other envelope only to his horror he finds papers of his house, in print, pictures of some of the Dalmatians, including a picture of Dylan and Charlie on the canal with Fergus and his Canal Crew, "Ok this isn't funny." He yelled out as he threw the papers onto the floor.

"Everything okay Charlie?" Dylan asked to which Charlie sighed.

"I don't know Dylan who ever this person is there really starting to get on my nerves."

"Well maybe we should do something just in case." Delilah jumped in on the conversation.

"I don't think it's much of a threat..." Charlie explains but looked down to the papers, "But just to make sure, Dylan I need you to keep you eyes open."

"Yes sir."

"Anything that seems out of place you come running to me."

"Got ya." Dylan saluted as he ran upstairs.

"Ok whoever you, I'll play your game."

For an entire week things didn't seem to be too out of ordinary, until one Saturday when a black van pulled up across the road from the house which Dylan fell down the stairs in a panick.

"Charlie, Charlie!"

"Got something?"

"Check outside!" He pointed to the window to which Chralie looked out the window.

"Well thats definitely out of the ordinary." He stated.

"What should we do?!" Dylan asked to which Charlie scratched his head thinking.

"Family meeting."

"Family meeting? You got it." Dylan said as he whistled causing the tsunami of black and white spots trampling over Charlie and Dylan.

"Well thats what I call fast service." Charlie joked as the pups all yipped and barked, "Alright everyone settle down, settle down everyone..." He stated trying to get there attention, "Settle Down!" He raised his voice a little louder as it finally got everyone to look over to him, "Thats better... now lately you probably have noticed that we have been getting... what's the word I'm looking for here... death threats."

"Deaths threats?"
"Is it her?!" Some of the pups asked in unison, but Charlie waved them to calm them down.

"Hey, hey its not anything bad." He stated as he looked out of the window again this time to see armed men getting out, they looked like ther wearing SWAT uniforms and armor, "Okay scratch what I said earlier." Smiled sheeply causing a small panic within the pups, "Woah, woah, woah hey everybody back up here." He tried to get there attention but to no avail that is until Dylan whistled for everybody's attention, "Thanks Dylan, alright listen up everyone we got a situation outside, judging by the tech they have, they will be infiltrating us tonight..." Charlie explains, "Are we gonna let me take us out, no we won't. This is our home and no one with guns is gonna come in and take us away!"

"Yeah!"
"Thats right!"
"This is our home!" Some of the pups rallied up.

"Are we gonna let them walk over us?!"

"No!"

"Are we gonna let me invade our territory?!"

"NO!"

"WHO'S WITH ME IN TAKEN THESE GUYS DOWN?!" Charlie yelled out to which the pups yipped and barked with excitement, "Alright everyone time to make this place... Their proof. Dylan, Dolly, Dawkins, Dante, Da-Vinci, you guys grab pups and start putting up defenses."

"You got it."
"Right behind Charlie."
"Got ya Charlie."

"The rest of you fall into groups and join up with the your older siblings, let's get going!" He clapped his hands, "Cue Building Montage!"

Throughout the rest of the day Charlie showed the older siblings blueprints and layouts of the house, pointed to certain parts where traps could be place, next teaching the pups on how to make traps ranging from all sorts of things form slingshot to other more heavy objects, Charlie took a step back to admire the hard work that the pups were.

"Well Charlie do you any of this will work?" Da-Vinci asked.

"Well I don't know we're just gonna have to wait and see." He smirked.

Later That Night

Charlie looked out the window to see the van was still there.

"Alright Charlie everything is preped and ready at your comand." Dylan stated as Charlie turned around to him.

"Let them in." He smirked to which Dolly and Dawkins had turned off the lights.

In The Van

"Thats our cue let's move out." The armed leader commanded as Six guys all carrying what looks to be M16, customized with black painted steel, with a red laser sight that only can be seen with nightvision, "Squadron 1, frontdoor. Squadron 2 backdoor, move!" He pointed to the house a sthe armed men moved in, Squadron 1 reached the front door and noticed the Bio scanner, one man pulled out a small device and placed it right against the pad where it started to beep, then made a faster beep that turn the entire pad green, "Bio Scanner hacked." He said as the squadron, opening the door quietly they turned on their night vision and entered, however as soon as they entered the entire squad slipped and fell, "What?!" He stated as he lift his hand to see goo all over it, "What the hell is this?"

With The Dalmatians

"Ahhh I see that dog shampoo worked on the first group, way to think Dolly." Charlie whispered to her, to which she giggled.

"Yeah I knew that stuff would come in handy."

Back with Squadron 2

As they entered the backyard they noticed that the back door was left wide open.

"Sir, the back door is opened, shall we proceed?"

<Squadron 2 stay light foot, Squadron 1 reported possible traps> But upon hearing this two men already fell into man made holes.

"Traps!" One men stated as the last three scattered trying to avoid these traps, only for one to step onto a trip wire which released a rope wrapping around his leg throwing him up into the air, the others (Still in shock by this event) started to panic as they proceeded to the house, one falling into a hole, and another getting caught with a makeshift cage.

"Squadron 2?! What's happening?!"

"We lost troops 4,5 and 6!"

"Alright everyone regroup!" The Commander commanded to which the remaining troops hurried out of there area and regroup back in front of the van, "Alright the remaining troops stick together and storm that house MOVE!" He gestured as the troops bust open the door taken there safeties off.

"Alright spread out, find him!" The commander yelled as the remaining members split into three groups of two and took off in different direction.

"Alright everyone Second Op, is ago." Charlie whispered as he gave hand signals to the other pups who nodded and quickly sneak passed two troops and approached a rope. As the troops walked over the marked area Charlie gave a sign for the pups to bite the rope causing a heavy object land on a machine.

"Wait what's that?" The troop asked as they heard the machine shoot something, which hit one of them.

"Baseballs?" Suddenly more Baseballs were thrown at them, causing a major spillage onto the floor, when Suddenly the troops slipped over and fell face first onto the floor.

Down with second group, they entered the kitchen which Dolly and Delgado were stationed.

"Time for our diversion." Dolly said as she signaled for Delgado, who smirked and took off.

"What was that?!" One asked as Delgado zoomed in between them.

"Something rubbed against my leg!" The other said to which they turned on there flashlights to see Delgado sitting there, "Is that the target?"

"No you idiot that's a bonus, come on let's grab it!" The troops kneeled down about to grab Delgado but he winked at them causing to look in confusion until something smacked into one of them, "What the?!" Suddenly another object flew and hit the other troop, they both looked down and discover a dog, at this time multiple dog bowls fly over to them smacking then into the face to which they ried their best to block but it was too much for them to handle as they were pushed back and suddenly they fell over from a rope that's being tugged by the Dimitris, four down two to go.

"I'll handle the last two myself, wait for my signal." He stated as he snuck his way to the Commander and his troop were at.

"Where is he?!" The commander asked in frustration only to hear the sound of metal clashing in a nearby hallway, "Go in together its just one man he can't take on both armed men." He stated as they both entered the hallway, only for Charlie to pop out of hiding wielding a hammer, in one swing, he hit the troopers gun knocking it onto the floor, he then brought the trooper into a head lock, which then in an instant he brought the hammer over to the Commanders leg.

CRUNCHED, was all they heard followed by a blood curling scream as the Commander dropped to the floor holding his leg, as it seems to be shattered, next Charlie drove the troopers head into the wall knocking him out instantly, the terrified Commander scooted back.

"Dylan, call Pearl, gets some men in blue hear." He ordered to which Dylan saluted and hurried to the police station, "Now my friend who hired you?"

"Go to Hell!" He yelled only for Charlie to smash the hammer onto the Commanders other knee.

"WRONG FUCKING ANSWER!" He said as he grabbed the Commander by his throat, "Who do you work for?!" As asked again only this time the Commander smiled and bit down on something, suddenly foam started to form out of his mouth as he choaked himself to death. Silence grew over everyone as Charlie let go of the dead Commander, "Of course... Loyalty." He sighed in frustration as he observe the dogtags.

"Franklin Howard"
"98th Divison"
"Sep, 2nd, 1987"

Suddenly the sounds of police sirens could be heard outside, as Charlie looked back with a smirk.

Later

Charlie and pups watch as most of the troops were thrown into the transport van, as Pearl walked over to them.

"Alright, Alright whats all this then?" She asked.

"Well it seems these men were hired to capture me, luckily with the help of my family we were able to take them out." He explains but looked over to the dead Commander who was wheeled out on a stretcher, "Except that one that one had information but loyalty took over and he killed himself."

"Hmmm." Pearl pondered afor a sec, "Well I must congratulate your bravery, and we'll look into this." She said as she walked away following the station wagon leaving Charlie scratching his chin.

"I guess I gonna have to do some investigating myself." Charlie scratched his chin as Delilah and Doug just so happened to return home from work.

"My goodness whats going?" Delilah asked worryingly.

"Don't worry Delilah and Doug, it's a long story." Charlie chuckled as he held the door for all of the pups, "It's now bed time pups!"

Back Out of the City

"Blast that Charlie!"

"Sir should we ring up our backup plan?"

"Not yet I need to keep an eye on him more, don't ring her up until I give the all clear."

"Yes sir."

"You win this round Charlie, but our little war is far from over."

Hope you all enjoy this one, sorry that it couldn't come any faster, but I'm back and been working very hard with it so see ya next time.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.7K 297 23
[ BOOK 4 ] Completed ✔️ It's been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their senior year, everyone is ready to become...
2.1K 259 20
A girl who was once an orphan now lives with her aunt and uncle in the London. What she doesn't know are the events and consequences that will follow...
987K 37.2K 25
F/M/M Story - Kali Edridge looks like your every day, average all-American college student. But Kali has a secret. She's not like most people. She is...
50.9K 1K 57
Alex had everything she could ever imagine in life. Fame. Fortune. And a not to mention a four story mansion. But during her down time she bumps into...