THE BLACK ONYX (BOOK 1) WATTY...

Autorstwa Mixybooks

Completed on the 12th of February 2022 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "You must have... Więcej

❌Warning❌
✨🌈CAST🌈✨
🐾The Black Onyx🐾
🥀Chapter 1🥀
🥀Chapter 2🥀
🥀Chapter 3🥀
🦄Authors note🦄
🥀Chapter 4🥀
🦚I love you allllll🦚
🥀Chapter 5🥀
🥀Chapter 6🥀
🥀Chapter 7🥀
🥀Chapter 8🥀
🥀Chapter 9🥀
🥀Chapter 11🥀
🥀Chapter 12🥀
🥀Chapter 13🥀
🥀Chapter 14🥀
🥀Chapter 15🥀
🥀Chapter 16🥀
🥀Chapter 17🥀
🥀Chapter 18🥀
🥀Chapter 19🥀
🥀Chapter 20🥀
🥀Chapter 21🥀
🥀Chapter 22🥀
🐙Authors note🐙
🥀Chapter 23🥀
🦋Love Mowa🦋
🥀Chapter 24🥀
🥀Chapter 25🥀
🥀Chapter 26🥀
🥀Chapter 27🥀
🥀Chapter 28🥀
🥀Chapter 29🥀
🥀Chapter 30🥀
🥀Chapter 31🥀
🥀Chapter 32🥀
🥀Chapter 33🥀
🥀Chapter 34🥀
🥀Chapter 35🥀
🥀Chapter 36🥀
🥀Chapter 37🥀
🥀Chapter 38🥀
🥀Chapter 39🥀
🥀Chapter 40🥀
🌈A love Note from Mowa🌈
🦢Epilogue 🦢
(💥Coming soon💥)

🥀Chapter 10🥀

210 21 0
Autorstwa Mixybooks

"Its hard to recognise the devil when his hand is on your shoulder. That's because a psychopath is just a person before he becomes a headline."

~Becky Masterman~
🦋

Normality I used to tell Za is overrated and a way people use to pretend they were aren't as fucked up as they seem.

It's a way pussies tell themselves they aren't different and constantly pretend they can fit in.

But that's the thing no one can hide they're nature and in cases like mine you can't not snap and be who you really are.

A freaking monster.

I mean why do you think a normal suburban hardworking and seemingly law abiding man could wake up one beautiful Sunday morning and decide to murder his wife and kids in cold blood?.

Well that's the thing about us monsters, the longer we suppress the harder it is for us to stay sane, and sanity they say could cut loose with only a little snap.

Then the chaos ensues.

Those were my thoughts come Saturday night as I stared unseeingly at my perfectly organized wardrobe.

Pathetically I gave out a little sigh of frustration as I scanned every nook and cranny and came up blank.

What does one wear to the first progression of murdering one's enemy?

Moving closer to my room closet I leafed through some clothes and and felt my hand snag onto something that immediately made me freeze.

Carefully I pulled out the piece of clothing and let a little smile spread across my lips as I scanned the little dress in my arms.

In my hands lay a little white mesh dress with long off the shoulder sleaves, a little pieces of string on the side to ensure it fit snugly and a length that was sure to make any nun combust in flames.

But in my case the only person I was hoping would wind up being eaten into by the flames at the moment was dear Johnathan especially once he saw me.

In a sick twisted way I felt like some kind of black widow with the aim and mindset to kill while dressed to the part and serving looks like her life depended on it.

I was Lucifer in a dress and I couldn't be more proud.

Deciding this will do perfectly I took my time with my hair and makeup ensuring they fit my dress perfectly and decided to add a last statement on my face to fit my persona.

Putting on bloody red lipstick as a final touch I sent Poppy a quick text letting her know I was on my way since she'd arrived there a few minutes before.

Picking up a purse that fit my statement lip color and donning on some sky high heels I made my way down the hall passing by my father's study only to find mother's sleeping figure sprawled across his chair.

She made a pathetic image really a once pristine Nigerian model wife who had forgotten her roots and lived her whole life trying to please her deranged husband.

She wasn't necessarily a bad mother, just someone who always let her emotions get in the way of her common sense, something that had played a huge role in her succumbing to the woes of her horrible marriage.

I immediately noticed the emptied bottles of alcohol on the table and shook my head slightly at the sight. At the rate she was going, sneaking to drink herself to a stupor it'll only be a matter of time before she'd actually kill herself.

She was weak, as opposed to the strong Nigerian woman my grandmother had been and I hated it. Hated that Za had inherited that trait that had eventually gotten her killed.

Irritation getting the best of me I walked over to the desk and shook her awake none too gently.

"Mummy"

Drowsily she sat up and upon seeing me her eyes grew wide with trepidition.

"Oh Zuri" she hurriedly grabbed a bottle making the rest tumble clumsily all around her .

"I already saw it all so there won't be a need for that " I sighed looking right at her, "I'm heading out and won't be back until much later."

Straightening she cleared her throat, "The driver is already downstairs, he'll drop you off at your hosts house and wait for you in the parking lotuntil the party ends so no funny business."

Rolling my eyes I made my way to the doorway and paused giving my mother the side eyes as I watched her blink rather drunkenly.

"And next time you want to drink yourself into oblivion try to remember father wouldn't care or come back for you either way" I paused letting my words sink in, "he never gave a fuck about any of us and the sooner you come to terms with it the easier it will be to handle being stuck with me."

I sighed tiredly and didn't bother looking back to catch her reaction. "At least I'm the lesser evil compared to that monster." and with that I made it out the door.

Shortly after I arrived at Johnathan's mansion about an hour late taking note of the grand entree and the fully packed car park.

Flashing the security team my invite slip they let us go through and park.

Not needing to check my reflection knowing fully well I still looked perfect I sent Poppy another quick text of my arrival and let the driver open up my door as I elegantly stepped out of the car.

Giving him a little nod I made my way to the front door taking note of the almost snake like water fountain in the centre of the of the mansion and the well manicured garden on the side.

It was exactly the kind of house I envisioned someone like Johnathan would live in so I wasn't in the least bit suprised.

Flashing my invite once more I was let into the huge foyer and placed my jacket with the servant on the side.

Confused as to why no one appeared even close to the vicinity of the front door I frowned slightly and made to move when Poppy appeared right on time a huge smile on her face.

She looked ridiculously beautiful in a roman style dress and heeled sandals that fit her snugly like a glove, her green eyes popping out giving her an almost angelic glow.

Upon sighting me her eyes seemed to pop out to which she hurriedly made her waay over to me.

"Wow Zuri you look incredible she breathed eyes raking my attire" "I mean like wow, you really did not come to play"

Then she let out another dramatic gasp, her eyes almost popping out of it's socket.

"Wait is this dress what I think it is?" she practically screeched her eyes raking my ensemble in disbelief.

Obviously talking about the designer of my dress I gave her a conspiring wink knowing fully well her shock was expected.

The dress I had on wasn't even on sale yet and on high demand in the market from a Nigerian designer that people didn't actually know but was called anonymous for the sole reason her face was never shown to the public, the fact that she was a mystery to everyone and designed clothing that could only be described as genius and undoubtedly expensive it was a huge deal I was wearing this dress in the first place.

The perks of having a highly influential dad even if he was a good for nothing lowlife father in actual life.

Still seemingly amazed she grabbed my hand and pulled me with her away from the the curious stares of the servants.

"Where is everyone, anyway" I asked not seeing anyone at all.

"At the backyard honey" Poppy squeeled with excitement , "this place is amazing Zuri, I mean sure I've been to other high school parties but this beats the par by a thousand percent I mean Johnathan is freaking loaded and that says a lot coming from someone who's relatively rich herself."

I shrugged not really in a fan girl mood and let an overly excited Poppy drag me to the backyard.

Opening up the screen door I finally understood why Poppy looked like she was about to shit rainbows and sunshine in a single go.

The backyard was enormous the size of an actual professional stadium with an amazing pool that looked like it was built for the olympic's and a vast array of beautiful flowers that must have cost a fortune.

The set up in itself was exclusively made in a way fit for royals with high end chefs serving food that looked like it belonged to a palace or something all of different varieties and colors.

"I feel like I've died and gone to heaven" Poppy sighed feigning a faint to which I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down it's just food"

"The hell it is Zuri ........"

But she was cut off as Johnathan in all his tan athletic glory made an appearance.

"New girl" he gave me a long appraising once over his eyes burning in appreciation, "I would have complained about how late you are but seeing you now tells me it was all worth the wait"

He grabbed my hand and planted a light kiss on it, giving me a megawatt smile.

"You look delicious"

Flipping my hair I gave him a once over.

"You really shouldn't be suprised boo, I always look impressive" making a show of looking around I let my gaze slide back to him, "nice party you have going on here, it looks just like I expected."

"Really?" he cocked an eyebrow not letting go of my hand, "hopefully you approve, my parties are always the talk of the town you know, I always aim to impress" he gave me a little wink at that .

I was just about to give a short reply when a series of gasps sounded and everyone's attention seemed trained to the entrance.

Confused I let my gaze follow their direction and felt my breath leave me momentarily.

Right at the door stood the last person I expected to see Alexander fucking Al-Thani.

And from the looks people were giving him, his presence spelled nothing but trouble.

"Fucking hell" Johnathan breathed letting go of my hand, "Shit shit shit" he continued aggressively running his hand through his hair.

"What's going on" I breathed not knowing why I was whisphering, "who is that guy?"

Johnathan froze then let his eyes settle on me, as if he only just noticed my presence.

"Bad news new girl" he sighed tiredly, "really bad news."

WORD COUNT: 1746✨

Hey lovelies, sorry for the long ass wait again and don't worry I'm not going to give excuses like I usually do🤦🏾‍♀️, anyway hope you guys are doing great especially with COVID still being out there, please stay safe and avoid crowded areas so we can all move on from this and have our lives back. And just so you know no more Covid equals a better living condition, no more restrictions and a lot more chapter updates from yours truly😌. So in that light let's work together and help stop the pandemic in the little ways we can e.g wearing a mask, using hand sanitizers, avoiding large gatherings etc. Thanks so much for all the love and support boo's hope this chapter made your day🤗.
🐾
xoxo
🦋Mowa🦋

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment loves🤗🌈

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

CRIMINAL Autorstwa Aelin Ivy

Literatura Kobieca

1.3K 13 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
34.4K 1K 34
A lovely Girl who cherish by everyone in her home, A little Girl who just turn sixteen, A lovely Girl who never even felt pain but everything change...
340K 24.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
343K 10.2K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...