Mrs. Mafia [18+]

By leblackbook

[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy]... More

Characters
Ms. Blade
Mr. Fact
Ms. Claws
Mr. Rum
Ms. Affection
Ms. Red
Mr. & Ms. I do
Mrs. Love
Mr. J'Adore
Mrs. Tied
Mrs. Surprised
Mr. Strike
Mrs. Home
Mr. Past
Mrs. Room
Mr. & Mrs. On Time
Mrs. Mafia
Mr. Accident
Mrs. Widow
Mrs. Family
Mr. Birthday
Mrs. Legal
Mrs. Twisted
Mr. Green Trail
Mrs. Bloody steps
Mr. & Mrs. Out of the Blue
Mrs. X
Mrs. Knightess
Mr. Gentleman in Distress
Mrs. Present
Mr. Vulnerable
Mr. Dust to rainbow
Mr. Blood fest
Mrs. Bump
Mrs. Pregnancy
Mr. Babymoon
Mr. Forever
Mrs. Rush
Mr. Hand of the queen
Mrs. Mommy
Mr. & Mrs. Farewell
Fun facts

Ms. Innocent

57.2K 1.4K 2.3K
By leblackbook

•Arabella Bianchi•

Maybe he's not that bad, or maybe my mind is playing games with me.

The warm sunlight woke me up. I slept in his bed, with his arm around my body. I can still feel it tightly around my waist even if it's not there.

"No, ti ho detto molte volte che prima hai tagliato la lingua e poi la punta del naso," I heard him say way too calm as he stood by the window giving me his back.

(No, I have told you many times that first you cut the tongue and then the tip of the nose.)

I hadn't noticed his tattoo. There are wings covering almost 100% of his back and the lunar phases going down his spine in between the wings. I don't know how I didn't see the ink peeking last night. However, I did notice he has the word 'ROUGH' tattooed above the knuckles of his right hand.

I stood up and felt a breeze on my chest that sent shivers up and down my spine. A small whine left my mouth that made him turn around.

A smirk was plastered on his face when he saw me "Do your job or you'll be the test subject of my new techniques," he hung up and threw his phone to the bed which was between us.

I'm not gonna lie and tell you that what he said with that smirk on his face wasn't sexy, because it was. Something in my panties tingled. His abs looked so mother fucking delicious...I hate myself.

"Take it all in, baby girl," he said huskily and for some reason, his gaze was locked on my breasts and I liked feeling that kind of attention from him "and cover yourself, I don't want you sneezing at the wedding," he said before walking away to the bathroom.

My right eyebrow arched and then my eyes went wide when my gaze fell down to find my left boob out and about. I quickly fixed the tank top he gave me last night, I don't know why I accepted it, I should've just slept in the mesh bodysuit and the joggers...

Okay, maybe I do know...he stopped Viola from shedding more tears than she already had and no one but me is able to do that. Apart from the ice cream, I don't know what else happened in the kitchen but my sister seemed quite tranquil when she sat down beside me.

I sat on the bench at the foot of the bed with my arms crossed tightly against my chest, covering myself as much as I could. The water was running in the bathroom and the door wasn't even a bit closed. I licked my lips hearing him let out a sexy groan...I hate teen hormones and his delicious body. After a couple of minutes the water stopped and the sound of the glass doors being slid open was audible but my eyes stayed on my feet.

"You should get ready to have breakfast," he said and I looked up to find him–UHM–completely naked and with an innocent smile adorning his handsome face. My eyes went wide at the size of his member, I know I bit my lip because my tongue tasted blood...

Is it weird that I felt the instant urge to get on my knees? Most likely.

"I-I," I stood up quickly and dashed to the bathroom with my sight down. My body temperature went up in a matter of seconds as I leaned my back against the wall.

Yesterday when he told me about touching his wife–me in 6 days–however, and whenever he wanted it did turn me on but I was mad at him because he seems to have little care for my wishes which isn't anything new to my life but still; that's why I tried to stab his neck, he did deserve it.

"Biscotto," he said standing by the doorway because I forgot to close the door! He was now wearing only pants "Your clothes are in the room adjacent to this one if you want to go change but shower first," he looked at me up and down as if he knew what was underneath the clothes "make it quick," he ordered, walking away.

(Cookie.)

Do I smell bad?

I tilted my head looking at him, he was standing by the bed looking for something in his drawer. I stared because he wasn't looking.

Is it bad that I trust him because he didn't touch me improperly AFTER dinner? It probably is, but this is my life now and for the rest of it.

I locked myself in the bathroom and opened the cold water feeling my heart thumping against my rib cage, my legs quivered at the image of his naked body so close to me. Why didn't he have a towel covering his lower half?! There's like a gazillion towels neatly folded on the wooden shelves.

WHATEVER.

I kept the shower quick and came out of the bathroom with a towel around my body, suddenly I felt his burning gaze scanning my body. He was behind me. Where the fuck did he come from?

"Ti lamenti nel sonno," he whispered into my ear "I don't know how I stopped myself from ramming my cock in your pussy," the tip of his fingers barely tickled my left shoulder and he had my skin crawling. I looked down and saw my toes curling at his words.

(You moan in your sleep.)

"Where did you say my clothes were?" I took a step forward and turned around.

My mind was on his sinful body.

"I'll take you," he took a step forward closing the gap between us. I gulped and nodded looking up at him. He's 6'6 and I'm only 5' 8 and that's kinda tall but beside him I'm shortie.

"Okay..."

He smirked at me and took my hand before leading me out of his room and into the adjacent one. His grip was tight and when he opened the door the room was almost the same except for the living room area furniture and the fact that it was a bit smaller. Oh, and the sheets were a light shade of pink, unlike his teal ones. Apollo led me into the closet and it felt comforting to see all my clothes there.

"Thank you," I stated, looking in the built-in drawers for underwear. He never left me alone and I could feel his eyes burning holes on the back of my skull.

I grabbed red lace underwear, jeans, leather ankle boots, and a white long-sleeve; it might be May but it's still 71 degrees outside. My feet took me across him to lock myself in the bathroom where I changed.

As we walked into the dining room, with his arm tightly around my waist, I could hear his siblings laughing and just having an amazing time.

"Hi, Arabella," Armani smiled as I sat down.

"H–"

"Don't look at my bride like that Armani," Apollo warned "she's mine."

"She's not land you can own," Eva stated and I mouthed a 'thank you' to her.

"What is it with mafia men?" Allegra joined the conversation.

"You're just jealous," Enzo said looking at his sister with a smirk on his face.

"Everyone shut your mouths before I stitch your lips together," Apollo said glaring at Armani who was still staring at me "Arabella stand up," he ordered.

Before I could stand up completely he pulled me onto his lap and smashed his lips against mine. I felt my face and body grow hot as he gripped my waist and then something poked me from underneath, to what I gasped giving him the chance to slide his tongue in my mouth "Mhh," I didn't mean to moan as his tongue fought with mine for dominance.

"Get a room!" Angela exclaimed with a laugh.

Apollo ignored her and deepened the kiss, letting his hands roam my body making my panties feel even hotter. I wanted him to take them off and flicker his tongue on my sensitive clit. His left hand moved up until it was gripping my hair and he pulled back my hair to give himself access to my neck, his other hand gripping my ass. He stood up and as a reflex to not fall, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Apollo..." I gasped when he slammed me up against the wall and moaned softly as he kissed down to my neck like he was running out of time.

"Apollo DiStefano!" his mom said horrified "non puoi toccare quella ragazza fino alla tua prima notte di nozze!" Minerva's face was pale at the sight and my face has never been that shade of red.

(You cannot touch that girl until your wedding night.)

He slowly put me down and let out a frustrated sigh, then he just wrapped his hand around my throat and pecked my lips "I'll see you later tentatrice," he turned around and left.

(Temptress.)

Before he was out of our sight Enzo asked: "Aren't you gonna have breakfast?"

"She was my breakfast," and with that, he left. This man truly doesn't care if his mother is in the room.

I licked my lips missing his', all of them were looking at me "You okay Arabella?" Emilio asked.

I just nodded taking a seat.

"You sure?" Enzo, Emilio, and Eva asked at the same time.

My right index finger caressing my bottom lip "That was my first kiss."

A few hours went by of us talking and at 4:30 pm we were in the backyard talking wedding stuff.

"What do you think about it?" Apollo's mom asked me as I held the pictures of what the garden is supposed to look like the day of my wedding "you like it?"

"Yes," I rubbed my eyes feeling the tears stinging my eyes "I just wish my mom was here."

"Oh dear," she took me in her arms and rubbed my back trying to comfort me but I'm not over my mom's death, yet. "I know it's hard, I miss her too."

"Basil! Formaggio!" Eva called out for the dogs who I met just after breakfast. They are two (one all-black and the other one all-white) strong Doberman pups (they're pups but they're too cute to call something else). They came running towards me and both of them tackled me down to the ground to attack my face with their tongues, making me laugh.

"You're so cute," I cooed hugging them.

"Oh look, just like Apollo this morning," Angela said.

They all laughed, I laughed too.

"Mrs. DiStefano!" a female voice called out.

Who's that?

"Oh, Leslie, welcome!" I heard two sets of heels.

Angela and Eva helped me up "thank you," I smiled fixing my shirt.

"What's fuckface doing here?" Allegra asked eating vanilla bean ice cream.

"Probably came to fuck Apollo, again," Angela said and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach "Oh my god, I'm so sorry A–"

"It's okay," I shook my head "who is she?"

"She's the wedding planner," Eva said with disgust laced in her tone.

"When was the last time she was here?" I asked watching the redhead going into the house with Minerva.

"The day before yesterday," they all answered at the same time.

"Did she fuck Apollo then?" my chest was on fire, and my head was throbbing.

Angela let out a deep sigh "Do you really want to know?"

That's a yes although.

I walked away and Allegra shouted: "Arabella! Where are you going?!"

"To warn her!"

They caught up with me and grabbed me by my arm "Warn her what?" Eva inquired.

"That if she lays eyes on Apollo, ever again, I'll feed her her clitoris and labia while I shove a really sharp piece of hot metal in her cunt. Let's see what she has to say to that," I squirmed out of her grip and continued walking.

I was furious; the thought of someone else desiring Apollo made me go ballistic. When I entered the manor my eyes found Minerva talking to Enzo and Emilio, both left with Apollo this morning so I assume he's back.

"Where's Apollo?" I asked, faking a smile.

Both Enzo and Emilio looked up and down at me because I still had some grass on my clothes.

"He's in his office with Leslie," Emilio said crossing his arms.

"Marvelous," I turned around and made my way to the studio, hearing Emilio and Enzo shouting that he didn't want to be disturbed. Well, he's about to.

No guards at the doors...the picture isn't looking great so I walked in without knocking and there she was, standing in front of Apollo with nothing but pink lingerie on.

"She better be allergic to her clothes," I growled, slamming the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 447 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
22.6M 790K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
84.2K 2.2K 39
Hello my fellow readers this book is now back on this platform, sorry that there is no picture beyond chapter 6 , I am still looking for the same one...
168K 6.6K 32
Ilya Zharkov is the head of the Russian Mafia around the world, every smaller faction answers to him. With his interests aligned with the DiStefano's...