nhl one-shots | multi

By whotfis5sauce

originally posted on tumblr @baevillier (2020-present) includes: matthew tkachuk, auston matthews, tyler segu... More

back to you | t. seguin
take whats mine | t. seguin
private paradise | t. seguin
daddy daycare | t. seguin
bump in the road | t. seguin
all in a day's work | t. seguin
whatever it takes | t. seguin
fight like a girl | t. seguin
say so | t. seguin
inked | t. seguin
all in the name | t. seguin
if i had known | t. seguin
shoot your shot | t. seguin
right here | t. seguin
im tired | m. barzal
when im with you | m. barzal
always been you | m.barzal
end of days | m. barzal
three little words | m. barzal
like a flame | m. barzal
exclusive | m. barzal
voicemail | m. barzal
parking lot | m. barzal
whiskey sour | m. barzal
table to the left | m. barzal
proof | m. barzal
in your absence | m. barzal
last christmas | m. barzal
with all my faults | m. barzal
rebuilt | n. mackinnon
do you feel loved | n. mackinnon
one step at a time | n. mackinnon
in laws | n. mackinnon
feels like home | n. mackinnon
first priority | s. crosby
training wheels | s. crosby
words hurt | s. crosby
touch | s. crosby
if walls could talk | s. crosby
sid the kid | s. crosby
need you to know | s. crosby
stuck with u | s. crosby
lips | s. crosby
secrets revealed | t.jost
runaway | t. jost
drunk words are sober thoughts | t. jost
desperate measures | t.jost
the night we met | t. jost
boyfriend | t. jost
to break a heart | t. jost
drunk tongue | t. jost
tales to be told | t. jost
love me for the night | t. jost
offside | m. tkachuk
out of town girl | m. tkachuk
better things | m. tkachuk
space between us | m. tkachuk
name on the back | m. tkachuk
pull me away | m. tkachuk
serve and protect | m. tkachuk
addition | m. tkachuk
secrecy | m. tkachuk
strangers in the dark | m. tkachuk
solo cup | m. marner
they dont know about us | m. marner
unexpected | m. marner
medication | m. marner
in plain sight | m. marner
cliche | m. marner
blue | m.marner
its not life without you in it | m. marner
a break from us | f. andersen
lost and found | f. andersen
sunkissed | a. matthews
act my age | a. matthews
perfect | a. matthews
pringles | a. matthews
hurt | a. matthews
puppy love | c. mcdavid
silver rings | j. neal
leave it on the floor | j. neal
take your leave | j. neal
one night | l. draisaitl
memories | t. konecny
fighter | t. konecny
must be love | n. patrick
just for her | n. patrick
coffee | n. patrick
heads up | n. patrick
when things were better | c. hart
silk | c. hart
give a little | v. dunn
if the world was ending | v. dunn
thin walls | v. dunn
a little bit of christmas | v. dunn
perfect fit | s. crosby
𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 | 𝐦. 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐳𝐚𝐥
𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 | 𝙢. 𝙩𝙠𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙠
𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 | 𝙛. 𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙣
honey | m. tkachuk
my person | c. hart

the end | a. matthews

1.2K 13 0
By whotfis5sauce

Summary: Y/N can't help but feel brushed aside when Auston starts to become distant, an argument leads to some heavy emotions being thrown into the open.

Based off Prompt #9 from 'prompt list 2.0'

If there was one thing that Y/N told herself when she started seeing Auston Matthews, it was 'don't get attached' But try as she might, that was exactly what she did. The media had painted him out to be this womanizer that only cared about himself and getting his dick wet, and while Y/N definitely had that assumption about him when they first met, the closer they got, the more she realized that Auston was nowhere near the man the people said he was.

He was kind, loyal and maybe a little rough around the edges, but it was certain that his mother had raised him right. The hockey player had been nothing but respectful towards Y/N, he called her after every game, texted her to make sure that she was okay almost hourly and whenever they were apart due to road trips, he managed to have a bouquet of flowers delivered straight to her door.

So even though Y/N had promised herself that she wouldn't get attached, it was hard not to.

Which is what made her pain all the more unbearable once Auston started pulling away from her. They had only been dating for a little over 6 months, but in that time- Y/N had fallen harder than she had ever before. She had grown accustomed to the routine that the pair had set up. Whether it was staying over at each other's apartments after a night out, wearing his jersey to the games and sitting with the WAGs or simply just spending hours on the phone when they really should have been sleeping, Y/N had fallen in love with Auston Matthews and now he was breaking her heart.

It was almost subtle at first. Auston slowly began to pull out of their plans- hockey was his main excuse, but it quickly turned into being 'too tired from practice' or that he was 'under the weather'. Either way, Auston had started becoming distant and with every plan that got cancelled or text that Y/N didn't receive she was breaking.

They had never gone official with their relationship but the media definitely knew that Auston was seeing Y/N. They didn't know her name since she wasn't following him on any social media and vice versa- but the internet had dawned her 'Matthews' girl' Sometimes it was refreshing to see the nice comments people had about their relationship online, but a majority of the time- Y/N was only greeted with hate and critical comments.

It was heartbreaking to see that Y/N had been so oblivious to Auston's actions. The internet had noticed before she had and that was when she realized it was an issue. There was an obvious absence of her attendance at his games, not for lack of trying- Y/N always tried to make herself free, but Auston had reassured her that she didn't need to be there and that he wanted her to focus on her own things.

The final straw was when she had to find out that he was on a roadie from the instagram page. He had failed to mention it the last time they spoke which seemed like ages ago and Y/N suddenly realized that had also been the last time they had sex. Almost a 3 weeks ago, she had barely heard from Auston- other than quick texts every few days just to check up on one another.

The woman honestly felt stupid at her lack of attention, maybe she was living in the love bubble and now it had finally popped- maybe she had made this whole relationship up in her head and Auston wanted nothing more than a friends with benefits situation. Maybe he regretted asking her out in the first place.

Nonetheless, Y/N picked up the courage to drive to his apartment, she knew he had only just gotten back from the Roadie a couple ours ago, but she was upset and she couldn't wait for answers any longer. Abandoning her apartment and quickly walking though the snow to her car- she climbed into the driver's seat and started the ignition, trying to formulate what she was going to say on the drive over.

Sitting in traffic was the perfect place for y/n's guilt and doubt to appear- stopped at the red light and having nothing to do but wait and be alone with her thoughts. There was the idea that she was overreacting and maybe Auston just needed some space, but she thought she deserved to know where they stood at the very least. If he was going through something and didn't feel comfortable telling her, she wasn't going to push it- but she couldn't wait around for months on end just for him to tell her that their whole relationship was a mistake.

As she at his apartment complex, Y/N parked next to his car in the parking garage and took a few minutes to collect herself. She needed to have a plan- she couldn't go in there without some idea of what she wanted to say. That would only end in a messy fight or her letting him get away with his shitty excuses all over again like she had been for the last few weeks.

Bundling up her coat, Y/N climbed out of the car and made her way towards the elevator- the beep behind her signalling that she had indeed locked the vehicle and set the alarm. The woman was left to stare at her reflection in the mirrored walls of the elevator as she headed up to his floor, she had sent Auston a text not long ago saying that they needed to talk- he had seen it, but had yet to reply. Only making Y/N's fears grow.

Taking a deep breath and walking towards his door, Y/N didn't even get the chance to knock before the entrance was swinging open. Auston stood there looking pale and almost fearful of her presence. Maybe something really was going on with him. "Hey...' his American accent rang through softly- their voices were monotone as they exchanged short greetings, the man moving past the door so that his girlfriend could enter.

The atmosphere of his bachelor pad was cold and brisk- a stark contrast to the fireplace that was running. It seemed almost lifeless, like the walls were a cage and Auston was a prisoner in his own home. The once lively feeling that Y/N used to get upon entering his home was replaced by a wave of anxiety and grief- like she was already mourning the downfall of her ending relationship.

Auston stood in front of the girl, watching as she didn't make any motions to remove her coat or take off her boots- They seemed like strangers as they stood apart form one another. There was no warm kiss against his lips as a greeting, there was no hug pressing him into her chest. There was nothing.

"Whats going on?" Y/N suddenly spoke up. She couldn't take the silence and the distance growing between the two of them. It was unbearable and she couldn't keep going on like this.

There wasn't a single brush of surprise against Auston's face. He knew that this was coming sooner or later- and while he would have preferred later, it was time to face the music. "I don't know what you're-" he was cut off by a nasty glare and harsh voice of the woman in front of him.

"Don't you dare give me that bullshit Auston. You haven't called or talked to me in weeks... You're pulling away- I had to find out from the maple leafs instagram that you weren't even in the country!" She threw her hands up in the air frustratedly, she couldn't help but raise her voice- getting increasingly frustrated with every single second she spent in his apartment.

Auston sighed and rubbed at his face, walking over to the couch and sitting down. Breathing into his hands as he leaned against his knees- he wasn't sure what to say. "I don't think I can do this anymore..." he gulped- there was a shakiness in his voice, his throat straining as he had to basically force himself to spit the words out.

Y/N's shoulders slumped and she frowned. "That's your decision... But I need answers- We were so good... We were almost perfect...' she walked over and sat down next to him, reaching out to place his hand against her shoulder. Suddenly Auston shot up from the couch- causing the girl to gasp. He stalked around the room, beginning to pace. "Exactly! We were perfect! Nothing is supposed to ever come that easy!" He exclaimed.

The man's tone was filled with something Y/N never thought she would see from Auston- fear, panic, heartache. Every single emotion that came along with a breaking heart. "Being with you is too easy! Ive never been happier and that scares the shit out of me Y/N!" He stressed. The woman knew that before her, Auston had never done anything serious- and while he blamed it on simply not having the desire for a long term relationship, she had narrowed it down to inexperience. He didn't know who to do relationships- he knew sex and that he was good at it. In his mind, that was all he was worth.

Y/N's expression softened immediately and she looked up at him- reaching out and taking his hand. She just wanted him to feel her. To know that she wasn't about to give up on him. "Auston... thats a good thing!" She tried to reassure him, but he was having none of it- even as she took her coat off and tried to show him that she wanted to stay, he was too wound up.

"No its not- because eventually, I'm going to fuck up and hurt you... I'm going to ruin all of this and I can't let myself do that... I can't be the reason that you're broken." He had tears In his eyes and Y/N saw that he really was beating himself up over the fact that he had fallen in love. Auston thought that by pulling away, she would get fed up with him and leave on her own accord- but she was in this for the long haul. He couldn't get rid of her that easy.

Y/N nodded softly. She stood up and grabbed her coat, her face was filled with a sudden sadness, gravities pulling at her lips as she frowned and a furrow taking residence in her brows. "Okay... Just say it... One word and I'm gone." She spoke solemnly, eyes trailing against his figure, By now Auston had rounded the corner and walked closer to her, his hand reaching out slightly.

Wrapping his arms around her- he pressed a kiss to the top of her head, hands intertwining with hers as if he was getting ready to say goodbye. Tears began to form in Y/N's eyes and she was terrified that this was going to be the end of things. Pressing his lips to her forehead firmly- Auston choked, shaking his head and smushing his forehead against her own. "I... I-I can't..." he bit his lip.

The girl looked up at him and tried to keep herself. "You Can do it... It's okay." She tried to smile through the pain and make things easy on him- but suddenly Auston shook his head firmly. "No. I can't- I won't..." he was making progress, standing up for himself and his relationship.

Tilting her head up and cupping her cheeks, Auston looked at her deeply. "I won't lose you... You're going to have to really bare with me- because I'm terrified, and I have no fucking idea what I'm doing... But I'm not losing you." He wrapped his arms around her and leaned down- capturing her lips with his own, their salty tears mixing together.

Pulling away, Y/N smiled softly, she hugged him tightly. "I'm not going anywhere Aus... I love you." She promised him- Austin smiled into her hair and pressed her flush against him. "I love you.... And it's gonna kill me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 531 85
requests are open!! imagines/short stories about hockey players.
2.5K 27 10
NO GOING BACK | NATHAN MACKINNON originally posted to tumblr @baevillier (2020) Nathan and Y/N have been inseparable ever since she moved in next doo...
3.3K 29 10
THE GET TOGETHER | TYLER SEGUIN originally posted on tumblr @baevillier (2021) 𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: Two exes find themselves linked by a child, facing fr...
114K 688 20
imagines about nhl boys because have you seen them?! 🥴❤️ requests are closed rn💛 ⚠️NO SMUT⚠️