nhl one-shots | multi

Bởi whotfis5sauce

originally posted on tumblr @baevillier (2020-present) includes: matthew tkachuk, auston matthews, tyler segu... Xem Thêm

back to you | t. seguin
take whats mine | t. seguin
private paradise | t. seguin
daddy daycare | t. seguin
bump in the road | t. seguin
all in a day's work | t. seguin
whatever it takes | t. seguin
fight like a girl | t. seguin
say so | t. seguin
inked | t. seguin
all in the name | t. seguin
if i had known | t. seguin
shoot your shot | t. seguin
right here | t. seguin
im tired | m. barzal
when im with you | m. barzal
always been you | m.barzal
end of days | m. barzal
three little words | m. barzal
like a flame | m. barzal
exclusive | m. barzal
voicemail | m. barzal
parking lot | m. barzal
whiskey sour | m. barzal
table to the left | m. barzal
proof | m. barzal
in your absence | m. barzal
last christmas | m. barzal
with all my faults | m. barzal
rebuilt | n. mackinnon
do you feel loved | n. mackinnon
one step at a time | n. mackinnon
in laws | n. mackinnon
feels like home | n. mackinnon
first priority | s. crosby
training wheels | s. crosby
words hurt | s. crosby
touch | s. crosby
if walls could talk | s. crosby
sid the kid | s. crosby
need you to know | s. crosby
stuck with u | s. crosby
lips | s. crosby
secrets revealed | t.jost
runaway | t. jost
drunk words are sober thoughts | t. jost
the night we met | t. jost
boyfriend | t. jost
to break a heart | t. jost
drunk tongue | t. jost
tales to be told | t. jost
love me for the night | t. jost
offside | m. tkachuk
out of town girl | m. tkachuk
better things | m. tkachuk
space between us | m. tkachuk
name on the back | m. tkachuk
pull me away | m. tkachuk
serve and protect | m. tkachuk
addition | m. tkachuk
secrecy | m. tkachuk
strangers in the dark | m. tkachuk
solo cup | m. marner
they dont know about us | m. marner
unexpected | m. marner
medication | m. marner
in plain sight | m. marner
cliche | m. marner
blue | m.marner
its not life without you in it | m. marner
a break from us | f. andersen
lost and found | f. andersen
sunkissed | a. matthews
act my age | a. matthews
perfect | a. matthews
pringles | a. matthews
the end | a. matthews
hurt | a. matthews
puppy love | c. mcdavid
silver rings | j. neal
leave it on the floor | j. neal
take your leave | j. neal
one night | l. draisaitl
memories | t. konecny
fighter | t. konecny
must be love | n. patrick
just for her | n. patrick
coffee | n. patrick
heads up | n. patrick
when things were better | c. hart
silk | c. hart
give a little | v. dunn
if the world was ending | v. dunn
thin walls | v. dunn
a little bit of christmas | v. dunn
perfect fit | s. crosby
𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 | 𝐦. 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐳𝐚𝐥
𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 | 𝙢. 𝙩𝙠𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙠
𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 | 𝙛. 𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙣
honey | m. tkachuk
my person | c. hart

desperate measures | t.jost

631 6 0
Bởi whotfis5sauce

Summary: Y/N was slowly but surely achieving her dream of being a Athletic injury Therapist, she was going to an amazing school and scored an internship with the Colorado Avs hockey team as a PT. As a certain player takes interest in her, she finds that he is getting injured more often.

Requested: yessss

When Y/N had first moved to Colorado for school, the last thing she expected was to be offered an internship with the Colorado avalanche as a physical therapist. If anything, she thought that she might be lucky enough to shadow the coaches on the school teams- but nothing as professional as the NHL.

She had proven herself in the first 3 years of her studies and now at 21 years old and in her final year of school, she was working part time for the big boys.

Through her time with the avs, she had become close with a few of them. She was never with them too long unless they were injured- so it didn't bother her. However, there had been one player that seemed to be getting injured more often than the others.

Tyson Jost.

The moment Tyson had met Y/N he knew he was head over heels. Not only were they both from St. Albert, but they had a lot of the same interests. Hockey being one of them. Even though Y/N didn't play, she still loved watching the games and had really enjoyed her time with the avs.

One of the only issues was that he never saw her around unless he got hurt- so he started to throw himself into the boards a few more times than he normally would, complaining about his back and his knee- he knew that he was playing a dangerous game because if the coaches thought he was really hurt, they might pull him and take away his ice time.

Walking into her office, Y/N rolled her eyes with a chuckle- looking down at her clipboard. "Tyson Jost- Why am I not surprised?" She giggled softly, sitting down on the stool, Tyson was on the medical examination table- he was holding his knee and the girl rolled her eyes. she knew that he wasn't actually hurt or in need of her service.

She had clocked onto his little crush after hearing some of the guys tease him and chirp him about it.

Brushing his hand against the back of his neck, Tyson smiled sheepishly. "I think I pulled a muscle in my knee- it kind of hurts." He was a terrible liar but in all honesty, Y/N thought that it was cute- she liked the way his cheeks flared up and he was always so sweet.

Deciding to joke around with him for a little bit, the girl nodded. "Okay let me take a look." Walking closer, she placed the clipboard down on the desk and started to inspect his knee- she made a few noises that would let him know she was concerned. "This doesn't look good." She mumbled under her breath.

Tyson's brows immediately furrowed. "Wait what?" He was beginning to panic- this started out as a way to get closer to Y/N and maybe see if she liked him, but now he might actually have something wrong with him?

"Yeah- looks like you tore the ligament... The nerve has died which is why you're not in any pain- I might have to call the coach in so he can get a real doctor's opinion, But an injury like this usually calls for surgery and then at least six months of physio." She exaggerated.

The man's eyes widened at her diagnosis and he immediately shook his head. "I was lying! I just wanted to se you- No surgery I fine!" He confessed, standing up and grabbing her wrists as she headed to the door.

Looking up at him and starting to giggle softly, Y/N bit her lip and looked up at him. "Tyson- I know... I was making a joke because I know you like me." She admitted, her eyes were full of playful emotion. She knew it was stupid but he had it coming.

Tyson's cheeks flushed red and he shook his head. He pouted sadly and bit his lip. "You know?" He asked, the girl couldn't tell if his tone was hopeful or disappointed.

Moving a bit closer, Y/N nodded softly. She brushed her hands along his bicep and took his hands into her own. "Yeah and wanna know something else?" She paused, waiting for his reaction before continuing. "I like you too." She admitted.

Tyson smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around her. "Good because that means I can do this..." he hummed lowly before leaning down and pressing his lips to hers. It wasn't lustful or rough- just a sweet passionate kiss.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

114K 688 20
imagines about nhl boys because have you seen them?! 🥴❤️ requests are closed rn💛 ⚠️NO SMUT⚠️
862K 9.1K 82
Imagines with your favorite players (Mainly NHL, but I'm also open to do OHL, AHL, NWHL, etc.) Thank you so much for reading!
2.5K 27 10
NO GOING BACK | NATHAN MACKINNON originally posted to tumblr @baevillier (2020) Nathan and Y/N have been inseparable ever since she moved in next doo...
8.1K 57 22
Just a compilation of short stories of various hockey players that may or may not reflect what's going on in my mind. I'm open to any requests!