nhl one-shots | multi

由 whotfis5sauce

originally posted on tumblr @baevillier (2020-present) includes: matthew tkachuk, auston matthews, tyler segu... 更多

back to you | t. seguin
take whats mine | t. seguin
private paradise | t. seguin
daddy daycare | t. seguin
bump in the road | t. seguin
all in a day's work | t. seguin
whatever it takes | t. seguin
fight like a girl | t. seguin
say so | t. seguin
inked | t. seguin
all in the name | t. seguin
if i had known | t. seguin
shoot your shot | t. seguin
right here | t. seguin
im tired | m. barzal
when im with you | m. barzal
always been you | m.barzal
end of days | m. barzal
three little words | m. barzal
like a flame | m. barzal
exclusive | m. barzal
voicemail | m. barzal
parking lot | m. barzal
whiskey sour | m. barzal
table to the left | m. barzal
proof | m. barzal
in your absence | m. barzal
last christmas | m. barzal
with all my faults | m. barzal
rebuilt | n. mackinnon
do you feel loved | n. mackinnon
one step at a time | n. mackinnon
in laws | n. mackinnon
feels like home | n. mackinnon
first priority | s. crosby
training wheels | s. crosby
words hurt | s. crosby
if walls could talk | s. crosby
sid the kid | s. crosby
need you to know | s. crosby
stuck with u | s. crosby
lips | s. crosby
secrets revealed | t.jost
runaway | t. jost
drunk words are sober thoughts | t. jost
desperate measures | t.jost
the night we met | t. jost
boyfriend | t. jost
to break a heart | t. jost
drunk tongue | t. jost
tales to be told | t. jost
love me for the night | t. jost
offside | m. tkachuk
out of town girl | m. tkachuk
better things | m. tkachuk
space between us | m. tkachuk
name on the back | m. tkachuk
pull me away | m. tkachuk
serve and protect | m. tkachuk
addition | m. tkachuk
secrecy | m. tkachuk
strangers in the dark | m. tkachuk
solo cup | m. marner
they dont know about us | m. marner
unexpected | m. marner
medication | m. marner
in plain sight | m. marner
cliche | m. marner
blue | m.marner
its not life without you in it | m. marner
a break from us | f. andersen
lost and found | f. andersen
sunkissed | a. matthews
act my age | a. matthews
perfect | a. matthews
pringles | a. matthews
the end | a. matthews
hurt | a. matthews
puppy love | c. mcdavid
silver rings | j. neal
leave it on the floor | j. neal
take your leave | j. neal
one night | l. draisaitl
memories | t. konecny
fighter | t. konecny
must be love | n. patrick
just for her | n. patrick
coffee | n. patrick
heads up | n. patrick
when things were better | c. hart
silk | c. hart
give a little | v. dunn
if the world was ending | v. dunn
thin walls | v. dunn
a little bit of christmas | v. dunn
perfect fit | s. crosby
𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 | 𝐦. 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐳𝐚𝐥
𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 | 𝙢. 𝙩𝙠𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙠
𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 | 𝙛. 𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙣
honey | m. tkachuk
my person | c. hart

touch | s. crosby

1.3K 8 0
由 whotfis5sauce

Summary: Two friends use each other to fill a gap in their physical relationship

Requested: No

Once was an accident. Twice was a poor decision. Three times was a bad habit.

So what did that make seven times?

When Y/N and Sidney broke up in 2010, it was for good reason. He was in the heat of his career and had the world at his feet- neither of them had time to focus on their relationship due to work and they decided to split ways. It wasn't messy and it wasn't heartbreaking- it was simply just not the right time for them. They had stayed friends through the years and been together through thick and thin.

There were always rumours that Sidney and Y/N were still together, but the pair knew that they were better off as friends- that was until Sidney got his massive injury in 2019, his fourth concussion and a hernia. He missed 26 games due to injury and things seemed to be falling apart around him. He was on strict rehabilitation which meant no ice time, no hockey- he wasn't even allowed to look at a hockey stick.

A few weeks after Sidney got injured, Y/N had just gotten out of a relationship. It wasn't anything special, but she had devoted at least 6 months of her life to the tool who was suddenly bored with her. He was younger and worked at sportschek, it wasn't a major loss but the fact that Y/N felt old was what drove her to Sidney's house at 2 in the morning, pouring her heart out to him and explaining her worries.

"What If I actually am Old now Sid?" She looked at him with a scared expression, she had been nursing a bottle of wine all night with him and she knew she wouldn't be driving home. Sighing irritably, The woman pouted- looking down into her glass and swirling the woody tasting alcohol. "I'm nearly 31 and I have yet to have a major relationship... most of my co-workers are married now." She huffed.

Sidney looked at her as he took a sip of his glass- his eyes narrowing in offence as he raised his brows. "Im almost 33! What does that make me?" He asked incredulously. It was true, a lot of guys in the league that were his age had either retired or they were married and had a couple of kids.

Rolling her eyes, Y/N gently shoved his shoulder. "Relax- you're a millionaire and a star athlete, You're gonna be fine." She reassured him. "But me? Im a production assistant at TSN... I was dating some kid who is barely out of college- Jesus... I'm a wreck." She rubbed her face irritably.

As Sidney looked at her with a soft and understanding smile, he rubbed the woman's shoulder. He had more time for a relationship now, he never played an entire season due to injuries and even then- he could sense that he would probably be retiring soon. Suddenly he thought of an idea. "I know it seems foolish... But what if we got together?" He asked.

Raising her brows in surprise, Y/N almost spit out her wine. "Us? I think we tried that once and it didn't work out Sid." She reminded him. It wasn't a terrible Idea and if she was being honest she would much rather date Sidney than these idiots she had been finding on the dating apps.

"No no- I mean like... Sex." He tried to explain it. Laughing awkwardly, he looked over at Y/N who was smirking- "If you call me goose I swear to god-" he cut her off before she could even think about it. He had the best laugh in the league, but that didn't mean he wanted to hear about it.

Really making an attempt at understanding what Sidney was asking of her, Y/N turned fully towards him and set her glass down on the table. "Are you asking to be friends with benefits Crosby?" She spoke playfully, leaning over the side of the couch and resting her head on her arm.

The man sighed and rolled his eyes. "I mean why not? Neither of us are having much luck with dating, We know that we have good sex together...That is if I remember correctly." He smirked- winking at the woman whom he had dated almost ten years prior.

He had a point, neither of them were getting very far in the relationship game, the sex was great and they knew each other inside and out- the trust was there, the friendship was there, and the previous relationship experience gave them a leg up when it came to likes and dislikes.

"Yeah- We can try it. I mean if one of us starts to develop feelings what do you wanna do?" She asked him- they were adults, they could talk this out and make a plan. It wasn't as though they were teenagers and going to ruin their lives over a bad hookup.

Sidney scratched at his jaw and nodded, that was an outcome they had to think about. "I mean- we never really ended our relationship on bad terms. It was just timing... so maybe we could try and date? That is if we get to that point." He shifted on the couch and licked his lips.

Y/N liked the way that Sidney thought, he was very logical and optimistic about the situation which gave her hope- "Alright, But I think we should be exclusively hooking up... I'm not in the mood to risk catching an STD just because one of us is sleeping around." She expressed to him.

The idea was smart- the foresight was something Sidney wouldn't have thought of- he didn't plan on sleeping around, but it was nice to know that Y/N wanted to keep things mutual.

"I can do that- So... did you wanna start now?" He grinned cheekily.

That was almost a month ago, Y/N and Sidney had been taking advantage of their new agreement- They were both in their thirties and thriving, Y/N was going into work with a better mood than usual and her co-workers were noticing. Sidney had been going into the practices, watching the guys and visiting- making sure he didn't miss out on too much. His teammates noticed before the coach that his moral was suddenly higher.

"Does Sid have a Lady friend?" Geno smirked, walking into the locker room and shoving his shoulder- Looking up at his friend, Sidney rolled his eyes- his top was shirtless and he was getting changed, he had plans to head to Y/N's apartment that night- "What makes you say that?" He asked with a kind smile, just mentioning Y/N put the biggest smile on Sidney's face.

He felt like that 23 year old kid he was in 2010, when he score the golden goal and had Y/N by his side- he was quite happy with the mutual agreement of ending their relationship, but that didn't mean he didn't miss her over the years. They remained great friends but he always looked at her in a longingly way.

Kris looked up from his stall and pointed to the side of Sidney's neck. "Well looks like you've got a sunset tattooed on your skin Crosby- Not to mention the claw marks on your back." He teased.

Sidney blushed and tossed his head back with a laugh. "What can I say Boys? Physio has been great." He joked- the room erupted into laughter and soon the Canadian was on his way out.

Y/n was currently making dinner for her and Sid- they had a routine. Usually after work on a Friday or Tuesday, the two of them would meet at her apartment- they would either order take out or stay in and make dinner like tonight, drink some wine and then turn into the bedroom.

It was a nice set up they had going, it wasn't awkward and boy- the sex had definitely been something to look forward to. It was even better than it was when they were in their twenties- the years of experience they built up really setting things off. It was relieving to not have to worry about being anywhere the next morning or rush out of someone's house- most times Sidney was gone before Y/N woke up, but there were other occasions when he would stay and get up early, making breakfast for the two of them.

When Sidney got to her apartment, Y/N had just put the chicken in- the plan was to have chicken, rice and some vegetables- There was a knock at the door and Y/N walked over, letting the man in and smiling softly at him. She took the bottle of wine from him and quickly made her way to the kitchen- cracking it open and pouring two glasses.

He walked in and placed a kiss on her cheek, hands ghosting over her hips as he leaned against the counter next to her. They made pleasant conversation while dinner was cooking, talking about practice and how Sidney got a couple chirps from the boys due to Y/N scratching up his back.

"Hey now- you seemed to enjoy it during the moment." She protested, defending herself with a laugh.

Looking her up and down, Sidney nodded eagerly, his eyes filling with a dark and lustful gaze. "Oh trust me- I really enjoyed it."

By the time they had finished eating dinner and gone through a bottle of wine, Y/N lead her ex into the bedroom- making work of removing their clothes. One thing she had noticed when comparing their recent sex to the old early twenties sex was that they weren't rushing anything. When they were younger everything was lust fuelled and rather quick, but now- Sidney took more time with foreplay and making sure they really savoured the moment.

Every movement was calculated, they spent the first time hooking up to remember just how they liked everything and what how they had changed- the both of them were slightly nervous about the other's reaction to how their bodies had changed over the years but boy were they surprised.

They had both matured and really grown into their figures, it was a good glow-up on both ends.

The next morning, Y/N wasn't surprised when she woke to find that Sidney had already left. There was a small note left beside her bed which read. "Early morning practice, great time last night like always. See you soon, Sid xX" She smiled as she rolled out of bed, a giddy grin making her feel warm inside- the memories of the night before still lingering in her mind and leaving behind a delicious burn in her muscles.

She couldn't wait for Monday.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

8.3K 57 22
Just a compilation of short stories of various hockey players that may or may not reflect what's going on in my mind. I'm open to any requests!
SOULMATES. 由 am

同人小说

108K 1.4K 45
━━ MATTHEW TKACHUK! ❝ After all, soulmates always end up together.❞ mainly social media- messages, instagram, ect. [calgary flames] [matthew tkac...
1M 10.8K 200
request it, i'll write it. i can make your nhl dreams come true :) BOOK IS FULL
7.8K 130 10
AFTER DARK | MATTHEW TKACHUK originally posted to tumblr @baevillier (2020) Y/N swore that she would never join a dating app, but after finding herse...