Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

By happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. More

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

42.

9.1K 304 202
By happinessnoise

Jisung pov 

Being stuck in a lift only made me spiteful. And embarrassed.

"jisung don't sleep just yet" hoseok whispered to me.

I grumbled opening my eyes to see him.

"put your pyjamas on, okay, ill go get you a drink you look like you need one" he patted my head and left me sitting on my bed. An alcoholic one i hope

I sighed pulling myself together grabbing my pyjamas

I placed my phone on charge. I hope i wasn't being a hindrance to hoseok.

He returned with a glass of water.

"I've got water" he smiled softly.

I sat up nodding talking it from him carefully, making sure i didn't spill it.

"what's wrong?"

"i hope i'm not a bother hyung" i stared down at my shoes, biting my cheek. I tasted blood.

"you're never. Ever. A bother." he said sternly. I nodded still looking at my shoes.

The next few days were blurry. I kept waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. Sometimes i don't even remember falling asleep. i just sort of wake up unsure whether i slept or not, like i had lost a chunk of my memory.

I didn't like that i fall asleep early. I try my best to stay awake and get work done but i often times fall asleep at my desk. Yoongi says that this is normal.
Yoongi says this is normal.

Tomorrow we start filming and maybe, it would be good to go to bed early.

But i Couldn't sleep.

I there was a knock at my door. I jumped, scared. It was around 3 am and i was still very much afraid of the dark.

I edged over and pulled open the door.

Yoongi stood at the fresh hold with a gloomy expression.

"hyung?" i looked at him shocked. He sighed.
"can i stay with you, please." he muttered, so quietly.

"i can't sleep I'm sorry and i heard you so i thought..." he trailed off.

I nodded smiling.

"you look upset" i sat down, bringing my knees

To my chest, while yoongi just leaned against the wall.

"I'm worried i won't be able to finish everything in time" he sighed closing his eyes.

I didn't say anything. Telling him that he could finish when i had no idea how much he had to finish seemed stupid to me.

"i just want to sleep, maybe ill feel better tomorrow"

I shuffled next to him gingerly placing my head on his shoulder. He's soft.

He fiddled with my hand, in comparison, my hand was smaller.

"how'd you do that one?" he pointed to a scar on my palm. "fell down the stairs" i mumbled.

"this one?"

"cooking"

"opening a box"

"i broke a can"

Everyone yoongi pointed at i responded his finger pointing to each.

"a fight"

Yoongi then choked. "you- You got into a fight" he gaped, staring at me.

"Why are you shocked?" i cocked my head to the side.

"you-?" he was still shocked and he looked like he wanted an explanation.

"you don't look like the type to fight people"

I laughed at his comment. "of course i did"

He thought for a moment. "it all makes sense now" he said still looking at my hand as if it was something interesting.

"is that why you had loads of bandages in that photo" yoongi said anxiously. He caught me off guard.

"bandages?" i said trying to sound cool. But my heart beating inside my chest that alone might give me away.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

I looked away.

Lie.

"erm well yeah, i guess so" i said quietly.

Take a lesson in acting maybe learn how to lie better. His eyebrows furrowed.

"you guess." yoongi said.

Yoongi didn't buy it.

"im sorry" he looked away quickly. "im being nosy. Lets go to sleep" he tugged my shoulder and pulled me down next to him.

"its fine" i mumbled closing my eyes.

About an hour later, yoongi was asleep. I however was not. I wish i could sleep.

I slowly edged closer to him and wrapped my arms around him, using him as a pillow Convinced he was asleep so he wouldn't really notice. Even of i wasn't going to fall asleep, at least i would be comfortable.

Yoongi pov 

I woke up with a weigh on my chest. Was i sick? As i opened my eyes only to see jisung hugging me tightly, he was practically on top of me.

Well that explains that. I didn't want to move or he'd wake up and he looked peaceful. He was clinging onto me for dear life, as if he was going to fall, but he definitely wasn't.

I should wake him up, nicely though.

"sung?" i whispered to him smoothing out his hair. He moved slightly, his hair ruffling.

"sunngg" i whispered patting his head. He flinched slightly but woke up fully.

"yoongi " he mumbled sitting up., rubbing his eyes.

"What time is is hyung" he looked around squinting for his phone.

"not the time to get up." i said grabbing a blanket. "how do you know?" he said hiding his face in the blanket to avoid the sun.

"jin isn't awake, nor is namjoon he's normally awake on days like these so come here" i sighed wanting to get back to bed. He simply nodded his brain still a sleepy mush.

He curled up into a ball in the corner, which i scowled at.

"sung" i whined looking around at him.

He hummed in response.

"Why do you sleep in the corner?" i

He fidgeted a bit.

Slightly disappointed i tried to sleep again. But i couldn't. I looked over to jisung again who had slightly relaxed from his tense ball.

"sung." i Mumbled. "what" he sounded slightly annoyed but i persisted. A sudden surge of adrenaline kicked in making me wrap my arms around his waist. He didn't say anything. So i didn't move. "I'm sorry" im mumbled into his back. He wanted to sleep alone. But i didn't. Im selfish. But i dont care.

He didn't say anything. The scar was faintly visible through his hair. It was different from the ones on his hands.

When i looked at it i became sad. I don't know why. A sinking feeling. My intuition said not to ask.

So i didn't.

After a while, he turned around, though i could feel myself drifting off to sleep i felt him turn and hug me back. I smiled slightly.

"AYOO JISUNG!" namjoon barged in knocking over a set of books balanced precariously on the desk.

Jisung and i shot up in a state of shock.

"Namjoon namjoon namjoon" he mumbled grumpily about being woken up again.

"The van theyve got us is sick" namjoon beamed looking at us.

"oh yoongi!" he looked shocked, he then smiled again

"two birds with one stone!" he laughed clapping his hands.

"both of you should get up"

He then picked up the books from the floor.

"Anyway as I was saying, they have a bus! They invested in something special for long journeys!"

Jisung pouted unknowingly "long journeys?" he looked like he was going to cry.

"yes jisung." he said organising the books with great interest. "we're going to be staying the night someone- where? I don't know they don't tell me anything the man-" he fumed more talking to himself.

"like a school trip? Are we going to the beach to look for crabs? Like you do in primary school?" jisung said rubbing his eyes still not grasping or remembering what day it was.

"what primary school did you go to?" namjoon looked at him excitedly as if he was taking notes in his head maybe for the future to send his 4 children.

Jisung looked like he was going to respond but namjoon got detracted again.

"hey can i read this on the way!" namjoon guested to one of the books.

"sure" jisung said in a glum voice edging out of bed. "thanks! Jin said breakfast will come later so just get ready- yoongi don't go back to sleep" namjoon shook his head disappointed.

"fine" i groaned shuffling out the room leaving jisung to pick off the plushies off the floor. Why did he have so many?

I returned to my room to pack my things. From my room, i could hear jisung phone start to ring. But he was in the bathroom. It stopped. Then started again.

It happened a few times so i knocked on the bathroom door

"i know. Ill turn my phone off in a minute." i sighed. I raised my eyebrows.

Out of pure curiosity, i walked back to his room and answered.

"hello" i said. The line was silent. Then a sigh on the end.

"that's new." then a laugh and the call ended. It was strangely creepy. It gave me chills.

"im getting a new number." jisung sighed taking the phone.

"he answered" i looked at him confused. He shook his head but then he stopped. His phone slid from his grasp flopped onto his bed.

"he?" he looked at me in shock.

"yoongi did they say something?" he looked from me to the phone.

I nodded confused. "what did he say? They have never answered before.." he gulped.

"well, he just said 'that's new' and laughed" i looked at him worriedly.

"you don't know this person do you?" i was staring at the phone now, getting creeped out.

"no. No i don't." he sighed and turned it off.

Namjoon is a morning person. Loud and obnoxious. Every time we had a 'big day ahead of us' he would be so upbeat you would think he was having the best day of his life.

"Sometimes you never know the value of the moment, until it becomes a memory" namjoon grinned patting jimin on the head.

Jisung was sitting on the sofa hugging his backpack fiddling with his shark keyrings. Namjoon smiled and sat next to him "believe you can, and you're halfway there!" he sang to him.

Jisung looked like he wanted the world to swallow him whole.

"namjoon if one more quote comes out of your mouth...." jin hissed from the kitchen.

"anger doesn't solve anything, it builds nothing but can destroy everything" namjoon sighed

"NAMJOON" jin looked like he was going to file a restraining order. Namjoon smiled, guilty.

Jisung started nodding off in his seat his bag falling on the floor. Jin walked in sitting next to him. Upon seeing him fall asleep jin pulled jisungs head into his lap to let him sleep longer.

"when is the van coming?" i said shuffling over to jin.

"10 Minutes" he smiled slightly. "do we get to sit where we want?" i said my mind on a nice comfortable seat, preferably at the back preferably as far away from the entire maknae line as possible. "if you get there quick enough"

Taehyung often loud and thought he was a rapper, especially when faced with any cypher and had a habit of getting to much into your bubble. Especially if he fell asleep.

Jungkook liked arguing. Especially about space. Or about anything really.

Jimin was ok. Mostly he was well behaved but paired with any other of the maknaes he was the spawn of Satan.

Jisung would be well behaved depending on who he was with. He may look sweet but he can be a dickhead. He rarely is, however. He was only a dickhead if you had wronged him. Difficult thing is figuring out what you did, he didn't tell you.

He would also shake his leg to much.

But he was fine, i would rather sit next to him. He'd be my first option

The van soon arrived our manager seemed just as sleepy as the rest of us. and i, being punctual found The best seat.

Namjoon followed suit and sat in the front, waving at me while i sat at the back.

"i hate morning people" i hissed.

Jin practically carried jisung to his seat, putting him by a window. Jimin gave me a pleading look when asking if he could sit next to me. I nodded not minding so much. I didn't mind as jin came and sat down to.

This left taehyung and jungkook to sit next to each other.

"fuck" i heard taehyung mutter. Taehyung sat down his cheeks red. I noticed how he left tge window seat empty, knowing that was jungkooks preferred spot. Jungkook was half asleep so i don't think he noticed. The only emotions he currently knew were angry, hungry and sleepy.

They seemed to be mature however and sat together without complaint

a/n:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.9K 55
In which a girl joins BTS as their 8th member 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
8.4K 722 18
he's on a mission. a mission from the queen kim taehyung / kim seokjin completed 2015
1.3K 262 28
When hope comes into your life. BoyXboy
41K 1.3K 28
"I swore that I'd become a better man for you and I tried Tried to change my ways and walk the line you follow- Moon Kangdae made a mistake and now i...