nhl one-shots | multi

By whotfis5sauce

originally posted on tumblr @baevillier (2020-present) includes: matthew tkachuk, auston matthews, tyler segu... More

back to you | t. seguin
take whats mine | t. seguin
private paradise | t. seguin
daddy daycare | t. seguin
bump in the road | t. seguin
all in a day's work | t. seguin
whatever it takes | t. seguin
fight like a girl | t. seguin
say so | t. seguin
inked | t. seguin
all in the name | t. seguin
if i had known | t. seguin
shoot your shot | t. seguin
right here | t. seguin
im tired | m. barzal
when im with you | m. barzal
end of days | m. barzal
three little words | m. barzal
like a flame | m. barzal
exclusive | m. barzal
voicemail | m. barzal
parking lot | m. barzal
whiskey sour | m. barzal
table to the left | m. barzal
proof | m. barzal
in your absence | m. barzal
last christmas | m. barzal
with all my faults | m. barzal
rebuilt | n. mackinnon
do you feel loved | n. mackinnon
one step at a time | n. mackinnon
in laws | n. mackinnon
feels like home | n. mackinnon
first priority | s. crosby
training wheels | s. crosby
words hurt | s. crosby
touch | s. crosby
if walls could talk | s. crosby
sid the kid | s. crosby
need you to know | s. crosby
stuck with u | s. crosby
lips | s. crosby
secrets revealed | t.jost
runaway | t. jost
drunk words are sober thoughts | t. jost
desperate measures | t.jost
the night we met | t. jost
boyfriend | t. jost
to break a heart | t. jost
drunk tongue | t. jost
tales to be told | t. jost
love me for the night | t. jost
offside | m. tkachuk
out of town girl | m. tkachuk
better things | m. tkachuk
space between us | m. tkachuk
name on the back | m. tkachuk
pull me away | m. tkachuk
serve and protect | m. tkachuk
addition | m. tkachuk
secrecy | m. tkachuk
strangers in the dark | m. tkachuk
solo cup | m. marner
they dont know about us | m. marner
unexpected | m. marner
medication | m. marner
in plain sight | m. marner
cliche | m. marner
blue | m.marner
its not life without you in it | m. marner
a break from us | f. andersen
lost and found | f. andersen
sunkissed | a. matthews
act my age | a. matthews
perfect | a. matthews
pringles | a. matthews
the end | a. matthews
hurt | a. matthews
puppy love | c. mcdavid
silver rings | j. neal
leave it on the floor | j. neal
take your leave | j. neal
one night | l. draisaitl
memories | t. konecny
fighter | t. konecny
must be love | n. patrick
just for her | n. patrick
coffee | n. patrick
heads up | n. patrick
when things were better | c. hart
silk | c. hart
give a little | v. dunn
if the world was ending | v. dunn
thin walls | v. dunn
a little bit of christmas | v. dunn
perfect fit | s. crosby
𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 | 𝐦. 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐳𝐚𝐥
𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 | 𝙢. 𝙩𝙠𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙠
𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 | 𝙛. 𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙣
honey | m. tkachuk
my person | c. hart

always been you | m.barzal

1.8K 14 1
By whotfis5sauce

Part two of "I'm Tired" as requested!

Summary: Y/N has been in a toxic relationship with Hockey star Auston Matthews for months on end, what happens when she finally breaks and her best friend Mat is left to pick up the pieces? (Mentions Auston Matthews x reader)

Ever since Y/N had rejected him, Mat had been having nightmares- he would toss and turn in his bed at night, images of his best friend crying and being torn apart by her ex boyfriend haunting him. Auston was no good for Y/N and everyone knew it- he had tried to come back and beg for Y/N's forgiveness again, and she almost caved- but when she pushed him away, mat wanted to think that he had something to do with it.

Staring at his ceiling, the room was pitch black- his body pressed into the messy dark grey sheets and his shirtless chest becoming cold with the Long Island air. It was December and had been two months since he confessed his feelings for his best friend. They had continued to hang out and go to all their favourite places, but something always seemed to dampen the mood- a bad omen hanging over them like a rainy cloud.

Sometimes Mat would beat himself up over confessing his feelings- he thought that maybe if he had waited, he could have given Y/N the proper time to heal and then make a move. But even he knew that it wouldn't have worked out. He had tried that so many times and it always ended with him being a coward- or Y/N going back to Auston.

Now they were In uncharted waters. They had never been in this situation, with the both of them heartbroken and using each other for stability. They were both strung out on a life raft and eventually they would go too far and drown together.

Y/N hadn't been doing well either, she kept thinking about what Mat said- how he had confessed to being in love with her. It was like she had been punched in the gut- not only had she hurt her best friend, but she had been completely oblivious to his feelings for her- spewing out her own emotional turmoil about some other guy for months on end when he had done nothing but listen to her and love her.

The music playing from Y/N's speaker only did so much to drown out her thoughts- every song reminded her of Mat, their late night dance parties listening to Justin Bieber or a sad ballad that seemed to capture her every feeling.

Auston had tried to come back into her life a few days after she broke things off- She had gone to drop off a box of his things at Mitch's apartment when he answered the door instead of the the skinny blonde. Y/N had been proud of herself in that moment. Dropping the box at her feet- she slapped him across the face and huffed, turning on her heels and heading home.

The woman must have gone over things countless times in her head over the last two months, she thought about every conversation with mat and Auston she had ever had, every sleepover and touch she had experienced. Looking back over the end of her and Auston's relationship she started to realize that things had been going downhill long before Auston began to cheat.

"You always talk about him Y/N!" Auston raised his voice- throwing his hands into the air as he paced around the woman's apartment. In the heart of Toronto, it was one of the rare nights that Matthews didn't have a game or plans with his teammates- instead opting to spend the night with his secret girlfriend, the plans for Netflix and chill quickly thwarted by Y/N's phone ringing with a call from Mat who was home in long island.

Whipping her head around and glaring at him, she scoffed. "Thats rich Auston! You're always with Mitch or talking about the guys! Mat has been my best friend for years!" She defended herself. Shaking her head, she was truly in shock at how ignorant he could be.

The man ran his fingers through his hair and huffed, his moustache brushing against his lip as he snarled. "But you act like you're in love with him Y/N! Texting him and giggling at your phone! Blushing like a school girl! Do you think I'm blind?!" He accused.

It was true, Y/N had grown even closer to Mat since the two of them moved away from Vancouver, with him in Long Island and her in Toronto- they had made a promise to keep in touch and not let the distance affect them.

As her face turned red, Y/N glared- pushing her hair out of her face. "You know its not like that Auston..." She spoke lowly, crossing her arms- she felt her heart start to race- was he right?

Once the memory had faded from Y/N's mind, she sprang up in her bed, her heart was pounding and she was about to fall into a full blown panic attack. Her chest was tightening as she felt a shortness of breath wash over her. All the touches, the travelling back and forth between Toronto and Long Island, the late night cuddled and whispers- everything she had shared with Mat had been fuelled by love... But she was too blind to see it.

Too caught up in the title of best friend and the fact that Auston Matthews had taken an interest in her. She was blind then- but now she could see clearly. Y/N was in love with Mat Barzal.

Running out of her bedroom and throwing things into a suitcase, Y/N knew what she had to do- she couldn't wait any longer to tell Mat, and a phone call was not going to do her justice. Grabbing an uber to the airport and hurting her bank account, the woman threw herself onto the first flight to New York-

Mat climbed out of his bed rather early the next morning, he had checked his phone a few times but there was still no message from Y/N. No happy 'Game-Day' text or 'good luck bestie" like he had grown accustomed to over the years. It was odd not to see it, and after getting sent to voicemail when he called her- the pit in his stomach began to grow twice as large.

He was becoming desperate as the day went on, even contemplating texting Mitch to see if Auston and Y/N had gone out the night before. As much it would hurt him to see- at least he knew that she was physically safe.

Y/N pulled her suitcase from the back of the taxi as she got out in front of Mat's apartment, it was early in the evening and she knew that he would be at the arena already. Mat's routine was always the same on game days he went to morning skate, lunch and then back to the arena around game time. All she had to do was throw her suitcase in the guest room, get ready in his jersey and head to the arena.

She had shelled out a large amount of money to get seats right by the players bench, her seat was on the side of the tunnel so she was able to lean over the rail and see him.

Using her spare key, she let herself into the empty apartment and instantly noticed how neglected it had become. She felt pain twist in her chest and frowned- making herself busy, she cleaned the dishes and tidied up before grabbing a shower and getting ready for the game. Thankfully they weren't playing the leafs- as that would me more than awkward.

Once she had gotten out of the shower, she dried her hair and put some makeup on- finishing the look with Barzal jersey and jeans and sneakers. She had a winter coat, hat and gloves then took off for the arena- the taxi dropping her off at the front of the building.

As the game grew closer, the anticipation was building in Y/N's body, she wanted to run to him and call out- holding onto him like the world was ending, but she had to wait. Getting herself some food and a drink before warm-ups had ended, she quickly got her seat.

The players were coming off the ice at the end of warm-ups and Mat didn't look happy. His eyes had dark circles under them and he was paler than usual, his hair quite long and unkept. As he stepped off the ice, Y/N pushed herself to the edge of the tunnel.

"Mat!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, knowing she would have to be louder than the crowd if she wanted him to hear her-

Upon recognizing the voice, his head whipped to her direction and his eyes filled with astonishment. He quickly got out of the way of the other players and moved towards her. "W-what are you doing here? Jesus!" He pushed towards her and before he got an answer, he saw the girl bend down, pulling him close by the collar of his jersey and kissing him deeply.

His eyes widened and security started to move towards the pair to stop Y/N- but as they saw the hockey player's arms wrap around the woman and pull her closer, they backed off. The way their lips fit together was perfect, moving as if they had practiced this a thousand times. Pulling away and cupping his cheeks- Y/N had tears in her eyes, Mat holding onto her and looking at her with a smile. "I was wrong..." she breathed out heavily. "I was so blind before- and I understand if you've changed your mind... But god dam it Mat I love you.." She confessed, her voice become shaken.

Mat couldn't stop himself from smiling, that frat boy look disappearing and being replaced with a giddy child like innocence. "I've been waiting to hear those words for too long." He pulled her close again and Kissed her deeply as cheers erupted around them- before long, Mat's coach had come down and pushed him through the tunnel-

That night, Mat got his groove back- he scored a hat-trick and they won the game, but he had gotten a prize better than any puck in a net.

He won the girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

LOST CALL. By am

Fanfiction

175K 3.1K 24
━━ AUSTON MATTHEWS! ❝ Eventually, everything connects.❞ [toronto maple leafs] [auston matthews] © nazemkadri 2017
32.8K 171 22
Here's a second backup for my Tumblr stuff! Hope you like it! I changed fandoms a couple of times and thought it would have been easier to just make...
288K 2.3K 57
Imagines about college, NHL, all hockey players!! Let me know if you want anyone added ❤️ Currently includes Jack Hughes, Trevor Zegras, Alex Turcott...
560K 3.1K 72
Started: 9/8/19 Ended: 10/28/20 1st Edit: 3/10/21 2nd Edit: 2/16/22 3rd Edit: 4/24/23