Me and Him.

By supernatural_girl234

You play an among us game with your new friends what would happen when you meet him? More

The First Game.
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5 RATED R!!!!!
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 RATED R!!!!!!!
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 RATED R!!!
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Thank youโค๏ธ

Part 19

226 5 3
By supernatural_girl234

The next morning.......

I wake up to the smell of bacon. "Mmmm I guess he cooked." I say to myself smiling. I get up out of bed and wash my face and brush my teeth. I throw on one of Corpse's t-shirts and head downstairs. I walk in the kitchen to Corpse without a shirt on and headphones on. I can hear him humming along to the music. Before I approach him I take a moment to analyze him. His body was perfect. I love how his hair just looks good when he wakes up. I can tell I could be falling for him. It's probably too early but we're both adults and life's too short to just be ignoring the signs that I could be falling for him. I walk up to him and hug him from behind.

Corpse: holy shit you scared me.

Y/n: good morning to you too.

Corpse: good morning babe, how'd you sleep.

Y/n: I slept fine what about you did you get any sleep?

Corpse: I actually did I got like 5 hours but that's progress right?

Y/n: of course it is I'm proud of you. Oh by the way I need to stop by my place to get some stuff can you come with me I don't want-

Corpse: Justin to pop up yeah of course I'll come, but before I do you have to try my delicious breakfast first.

After breakfast we head to my house to get a few of my things. Justin wasn't there thank god. After that we head back to Corpse house. I think our little announcement with the group is in about 30 minutes the earlier the better. I honestly just want to get this over with. Corpse sets up his equipment, we told everyone to not stream just for our privacy. I look at his computer and I see everyone logging in. I'm so nervous. Corpse grabs my hand and says "Are you ready?" I nodded. Let's do this!

Corpse: good morning everyone so I'm going to get straight to the point I have something to tell you guys.

Everyone: ok

Corpse: ok me and y/n are sorta ......kinda dating we have been for almost 3 months.

Poki: aw really that's so cute.

Rae: aww.

Toast: I knew it congratulations man.

Everyone had a response except sykkuno. I hope he's ok.

Corpse: yeah thanks guys she's actually right here with me.

Y/n: he-hey guys.

Everyone greets me.

Corpse: where's sykkuno?

Sykkuno: oh um I'm here sorry. Um the girl I was talking about was y/n , but I didn't know that you guys were together, but regardless corpse and y/n you guys are my friends and if you're happy than I'm happy.

Y/n: thanks sykkuno.

Corpse: thanks man.

After we all talked we decided to play uno online. Not regular uno but drunk uno. I brought my laptop so I can play too. I grab a bottle of tequila and Corpse grabs beer. We all laughed and drunk. It was insane. In the middle of playing Rae asked if we wanna play truth or dare....

(HI I HOPE YPU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE STORY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING JUST LET ME KNOW <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 1.9K 19
You and Corpse met a few years before he blew up, the two of you growing quiet close, now being roommates and the absolute best of friends. Although...
126K 2K 23
Eve Evergarden, a 21 year old Youtuber with around 200,000 Subscribers. Going through a abusive relationship Eve finally has the courage to end it af...
Murder Mystery By VenusET

Mystery / Thriller

28K 659 23
7 people living completely different lives, all randomly teleported to the same room. None of them have ever met each other before, they haven't even...
7.5K 216 12
(This story is originally created by @sharkthehorroraddict I have adopted it and will be continuing it) You are a college student who was interested...