I Need Your Love Like A Boy N...

By EliseNumnumsWelker

More

I Need Your Love Like A Boy Needs His Mothers Side
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 4

569 8 0
By EliseNumnumsWelker

Austin’s POV

She was so beautiful. I didn’t know what had come over me but from the moment I saw her on the sidewalk I knew I wanted her. I wanted to talk to her, hold her, kiss her, play with her, everything. I wish I had the chance to get to know her before we had to leave again. I doubt she would want to come on tour with a bunch of messy guys.

“Sound check!” Our manager yelled from the front of the bus. I looked up from our make out session and groaned. I really didn’t want to leave her. I stood up and settled myself.

“Aren’t you coming?” I asked as I started to leave. She got up and started to follow. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she blushed.

When we got to the building I could see the line had gotten really long. There were lots of girls waiting in line and when I tried to get through some blocked my way trying to get my attention. I couldn’t deal with them right now I love my fans but I needed to get inside.

“Sorry, I have to go!” I said dodging some girls. I held Elise close to me as we walked through the line I didn’t want to lose her. We got inside and I rubbed my bare arms. I only had a slipknot shirt on with the sleeves cut off. It was 40 degrees outside. “Are you cold?” I asked Elise. She was wearing jean shorts and an Isles and Glaciers hoodie I doubt she would be that cold.

“No, this hoodies really warm.” She smiled and wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my arms. I held her in my arms feeling her warmth. I nuzzled my head into her hair. We were still standing in the middle of a hallway.

“Move goddammit!” Alan yelled pushing us out of our hug. He held Erin by the hand as he kept walking. As she went by she winked at Elise. Elise smiled. I grabbed her hand and we kept walking.

We had to drop the girls off at the green room for sound check. But they didn’t mind they seemed like they had a lot to talk about. Erin immediately started talking about Alan when he was out of the room. I wonder what happened between them. I felt kind of bad. Alan was flirting with Elise when I first brought them into the tour bus but I had to tell him that I was really into her. But it was for the best because him and Erin seemed to be really into each other too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 132 19
Aleera found herself looking at the man of her dreams. It was him, it was Austin Carlile. He was calling HER name from the stage.
6.1K 346 17
A different spin on the typical boy next door. ▪▪Reached #1 in Pearl Jam category ▪▪
1K 36 13
Austin Carlile is a gay 22 year old, fresh out of college, his parents then meet the Ashby family, desperate for money to pay their debts ,bills and...