Always Yours | 18+

By eroticc_mara

"I need you like a heart needs a beat" Three years have passed, yet Angelina Hernandez still commands fear w... More

a/n
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
epilogue
bonus #1
bonus #2
bonus #3
bonus #4
bonus #5
bonus #6
Damon's book.

chapter twenty five

5.9K 120 18
By eroticc_mara

N I C O L A S

"Jesus christ"

Angelina slowly turned her head to face me "What?" I asked with a wide smile. "I doubt that you will let me live this down. Why did you have to hear what I said?" She asked.

"Hi Nicolas" I shifted my gaze over to the woman who is sobbing in Angelina's arms. "Whoever that is" I said as I released the twins from their leash.

"Why the fuck do you have my children on a leash?" Angelina asked clearly not happy about my decision. "They run way too much. I am not chasing little people." I said.

She shook her head while I winked at her "And this is Paige. You know her" She said as the twins ran up to her. "No I do not."  I said as the twins jumped onto Angelina as the woman stood up.

"Oh it's you. The one who tried to marry my sister but didn't get far." I said which made Angelina look at me.

Paige began to tear up she took the twins who are asking her what's wrong as they walked into another room, "Why would you bring that up?" Angelina asked as I walked over to her.

"That is how I remember her but forget what's her name. You think I am your soulmate?" I asked as I sat down, she stared at me then stood up but I grabbed her pulling her back down onto the couch into my grasp.

"I think we should establish a friendship first-"

"No thanks." I said cutting her off. I pulled her into my arms making her smile. "I don't want to jump into a relationship-"

"We have already leaped" I said cutting her off, she looked up at me and I kissed her forehead "Let's go on a date." I said making her raise her eyebrows.

"The last time we went on a date you left me in the rain" She said making me bite her cheek, "I apologize but this time I won't leave you ever." I said as I kissed her head.

"You know that I.....you know" She said making me confused. "What?" I asked clearly dumbfounded. "Don't be dense Nicolas" She said making me scrunch my face in confusion. "I have never been more confused in my life." I said.

She sighed as she licked my face then put her hands up my shirt and rested her head on my chest, "Oh that is what you mean." I said.

Angelina is someone who's love language is physical touch, it also use to be verbally saying it but shit changes.

I wrapped my arms around her and moments later she fell asleep, the time I spent away from Angelina was definitely the time I took to actually think about what I want in life.

Which is her.

The twins came running around and screaming which made her wake up. "Hey hey!" I said which caught their attention. "Your mother is trying to sleep." I said.

"We are hungry" Ale said which made Angelina try to get up, "Nicolas." She groaned making me kiss her head.

"You are four, find something for yourself to eat" I said which made her smile then bite my chest making me release her. "You are a little weirdo." I said.

She grabbed the plates off the coffee table and walked into the kitchen with her little minions following behind her.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I stood up to see what's her name laying on the floor I attempted to walk past her.

I deeply didn't give a shit about her but she saw me and sat up "Wait uh wait a second" She said making me flex my jaw and roll my head around.

"What?" I asked as I turned around, "I want to talk" She mumbled out making me rub my face.

Fucking hell.

We walked back to the living room then sat down, "Uh I am just trying to wrap" She said as she stopped talking as she began to tear up, "My head around uh why she was killed." She said as she sniffed.

"She who?" I asked clearly confused, "Alessia" She said making me raise my eyebrows. "Alessia murdered by older brother alongside my uncle and cousin" I said.

She stared at me in disbelief she definitely has a lot of feelings and emotions running around her big ass head "No. Alessia would never-"

"The Alessia you knew was different than the one me and my family knew and had to deal with, she killed three people including family over envy and jealousy." I said.

"Angelina killed your brother" She said making me scoff, "No I mean it as in she killed your brother and here you are about to marry her." She said.

"1 . You are a two faced friend." I said making her blink. "2. Angelina killed my brother because she thought my brother almost murdered her mother." I said.

"I would do the same and my brother was a rapist so his death was needed 3. Envy and jealous are different from my mother was almost murdered." I added on.

"You are not going to compare Angelina to Alessia when they are two different people, your girlfriend or whatever. My sister became dead to me the second she pulled that trigger." I said making her frown.

"I don't know the Alessia you knew and I don't care to, well I can't since she's dead." Whatever her name is sat there crying. I blinked three times then rubbed my chin "More questions?" I asked.

She rapidly shook her head no, "Okay then" I looked around and spotted Angelina standing in the door frame that leads to the kitchen she had her hands crossed against her chest and she's just staring at me.

I mouthed the words what, and she raised an eyebrow and did a signal saying talk to Paige. I sighed then rubbed my face.

"Alessia was uh party girl." I said which made Paige look at me,"She loved being outside and uh being with friends."

"She liked to read books and stay inside" She said making me shoot her a disgusted face, "Like I just fucking said, the Alessia you knew and the Alessia I knew were two different people." I said.

We sat there talking about Alessia, anytime I wanted to leave I would lock eyes with Angelina who would scare me into sitting there and listening to her talk.

Paige went to her dads house which meant I could get up. "That was nice of you" Angelina said as she wrapped her arms around me "Never ask me to do that again." I said.

She smiled at me then kissed my cheek repeatedly, "Go change" She said making me confused "What?" I asked.

"We are going to do Christmas things, this is your first Christmas with them and you don't celebrate Christmas but this year you love Christmas." She said making me look at the calendar.

"It's December 21st" I said and she nodded, "Yes, I already have their gifts" She said making me kiss her. She kissed me back then pulled away.

"I bought my own gifts" I said making her smile, "In the basement, the gifts and wrapping stuff are in the door down the left corner black door" She said as she gave me a key.

"I don't get why-"

"Go fucking change Nicolas" She said with a smile but she is on the verge of shouting at me while strangling me.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs, "What am I- Angelina no fucking way" I said as she picked up the shirt, "What!? Me and the twins are wearing it. I want everyone to match until the 26th" She said.

"How are you the most feared person but you are a Christmas werido?" I asked making her turn around.
"Do not call me a Christmas weirdo and put on the fucking pyjamas" She said as she threw it at me clearly getting aggravated.

God this woman.

I changed into the pyjama set, the pants are just red and black paid while the shirts are black with red words saying 'I solemnly swear that I am up
to no good!'

I kissed my teeth as I walked out of the closet to see Angelina stretching I stared at her ass since she is doing the downward dog. I walked behind her "Are you wearing it?" She asked as I rubbed my hands over her ass.

"Why aren't you?" I asked as I poked her butt, "Because it's ugly" She said which made me scrunch my face in confusion, "So why am I wearing it?" I asked.

"Your attractiveness level, is very high so hopefully this brings it down" She said as she stood up straight and turned around to see me.

She tried her best not to laugh but it just came bursting out while I took in her outfit which is yoga clothes. "I can not breathe" She said as she gasped for air.

I crossed my arms against my chest as the twins walked inside with blank expressions, clearly they are not fond of their new outfits according to the gloomy looks on their faces.

"Mommy!" Damon said as he whined, Angelina grabbed her phone and pushed me towards them, she took pictures "Look at my boys!" She said clearly in awe.

"Angelina, get dressed" I said making her raise her eyebrows, "I am already dressed though" She said. "If Angelina doesn't have to wear it, I don't have to wear it either right?" Damon asked making me stare at him.

Holy flipping hell.

I looked at him then at Angelina, she narrowed her eyes at him and slowly put her hands down. "¿Que acabas de decir?" She asked.

I shook my head as I lifted Ale out of the way. "I- I- I-" Damon said as he struggled as he tried to fork words, Angelina walked up to him and bent down to his size.

"My name is mommy to you." She said as she as she pointed in his face. Her tone is vicious, stern and deadly. "It will always be mommy and it has always been mommy call me by my first name again and I swear to you Damon you will end up on Santa's naughty list" She said making him frown.

"I am sorry." He said as he began to cry making Angelina stand up and walk into the bathroom. I placed Ale back down to see him smiling, I walked over to Damon and sighed.

"Your mother is very attached to you so you calling her that makes her feel like you are growing up way too fast so stick to mommy until well you know forever." I said making him nod as I picked him up.

Angelina walked out of the bathroom wearing the pyjama set. She looked at me making me look at my twin who is reaching out for her.

She took him from me then held him away from her body like he shit himself which made him smile, "I am sorry. I overreacted." She said.

"I am sorry for calling you that." He said which made her place him on her hip, "Yes. As you should be" She muttered under her breath but he didn't hear her.

He placed his head on her chest, while I picked up Ale. We walked downstairs into her living room and she walked over to the Christmas calendar and she popped the 'December 21st' one and a chocolate fell.

She broke it into two pieces then gave one to me, "What about them?" I asked as she put Damon down and Alex made himself fall.

Angelina grabbed the big calendar and moved it away for me to see two more Christmas calendars that have Damon at the top then Alejandro at the top as well.

They popped their dates, Damon got a car and Alex got a book but they both got chocolate pieces. "You spoil them" I said making Angelina stare at me. "No I don't" She said as she dragged the one for her over the twins calendars.

She picked it up and broke her down into four pieces as evenly as she could and gave it to all of us. We both placed the twins on the counter and she stood in front of them while I hugged her from behind "So what do you guys do for Christmas?" I asked.

"We watch Christmas movies every night for twelve days until Christmas then we do Christmas actives" Angelina said making me nod.

"That sounds...so fun" I said making her roll her eyes and remove herself from my grasp, she picked up the twins with one arm then placed them onto their seats and buckled them up.

She walked into the pantry then walked out with aprons, she put one on then gave the rest to the twins who put theirs on.

"What about me?" I asked making all of them stare at me, "You don't get one" Damon said. "So what do my babies want to make today?" She asked them as she squeezed Damon's cheek.

"I want sugar cookies" Damon said making Ale frown,
"I want candy canes" Ale said making all of us turn to Angelina who is washing her hands, she dried them off then raised her eyebrows.

We as in Angelina made sugar cookies and candy canes, me and the twins really did try our best to help but we just made a mess so she just gave us simple tasks. We also didn't help since we were watching Christmas movies.

This. This is what I want in life.

This is what I want to come home to after a long day of killing people and dealing with shipments, after spending daytime being the don of the Italian mafia then coming home to my normal family.

Angelina is who I want to grow old with.

I don't know where we stand since we both said some fucked up shit to each other but we haven't talked about it and we are now 'normal'.

Something touched my face which made me drag myself into reality to see the twins laughing and Angelina standing in front of me licking something off her fingers.

I raised an eyebrow as I touched my face, I looked at my hand to see that it's icing. She grabbed my hand and licked the icing off my fingers while making eye contact with me. "Do not tease me." I whispered which made her smile.

She handed me a icing bag, then dragged me over to the sugar cookies she gave me blank ones then made me decorate them.

I looked over to Damon who has two hands on his own piping bag and is squeezing it into his mouth. Ale on the other hand has both hands on it and his tongue sticking out trying his best not to mess up.

Angelina is smiling at them while decorating the cookies she is not even looking at, I looked at her cookies to see that they look great.

She took the piping bag from Damon making him whine, "Icing goes on the cookies." She said and he nodded. She gave it back to him and he just squeezed very hard which made big blobs of icing on his cookies.

She laughed then looked at me, "You okay?" She asked and I nodded. "Never been better." I said as I kissed the side of her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 10.3K 51
"Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." In the gritty underworld of violence and crime, Angelina Hernandez stands as a formidable fi...
11.2K 490 72
Almost 22 years later, Leonardo Xander is at the grim age of 58 and a nicotine addict. Even though he has all the money in the world, he's lost somet...
786K 24.9K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
132K 1.6K 52
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬? ❞ ~~~~~...