Tere Mere Darmiyaan

By SophieArshian

STAND ALONE We all absolutely love and live love stories but what about the story that does not start from th... More

Prologue
Haal-e-dil Mera Pucho na Sanam
Sadi sacchi mohabbat kacchi reh gayi
Kyun rabba is kadar todeya ve
Maana dil da hi mera hai kasoor
Tum Bin Jiya Jaye Kaise?
Joh na keh saki nazdeekiyan, woh faasla keh gaya
Random poll
Apne toh apne hote hai
Ajeeb Dastaan hai ye
Yeh Dooriyaan
Kuch toh log kahenge
Khamoshiya
Bewajah nahi milna, Tera Mera
Raas na aaya, rehna durr, kya kijiye
Sab kuch vahi hai, parr kuch kami hai, Teri aahatein nahi hai
Ya toh Aabaad kardo, Ya phirr Barbaad kardo
Oh Meherma, kya mila, yun juda hoke bataa
Dard Dilo Ke kam ho jaate, mai aur tum agar hum ho jaate
Update
New update
Adhuri Kahani... Adhura Alvida
Mai woh chand, jiska, tere bin na koi aasmaan
Shayad Kabhi Na Keh Saku Mai Tumko
Mohabbat hai ye ji huzuri nahi
Juda huye Kadam, Jinhone li thi ye Kasam
Black Day
Faisley joh kiye Faaslein hi mile
Kuch toh tha... Tere Mere Darmiyaan
Koi mujhko yu mila hai, Jaise Banjare ko Ghar
Tere dil ka Mere dil se, Rishta purana hai
Ke Maregi Jyada Mujhe Maut se, Naarazgi teri.
Tujhko Basaya hai Dhadkan mai, Saware
Tum Saath ho firr kya baaki ho, Mere liye Tum Kaafi ho
Tere Mere Pyaar nu Nazar na lage, Ruk ja O Yara, Aaja Lag Ja Gale
Tu hi bata... Kaun tu hai mera?
Tere bina marna nahi, Jeena nahi, Tere Bin.
Mera Sajna mileya, Sajna milan vadhaiyaan
Haa mere saath tum raho, jaane ki baat na karo
Saareya ne nachna, Saareya ne gaunaa ve!

O Saajna

1.8K 191 18
By SophieArshian

Ab mai sorry bhi kya hi bolu, 1000 saal mai ek baar updtae karti hu.

I genuinely love this story but its just lack of motivation and the fact that I have no fucking time!

But other than that, here is the update, enjoyy!!!

~♥~♥~♥~

America,

It was a unusual sight for the Shukla household as Sidharth had called all of them together to announce an important news which only he knew.

All three kids were sitting on the couch while sid was on the bean bag and Annie sat by the window painting her nails.

"So guys, Mihika bua ki shadi ki date aagayi hai." he said smiling.

"Yayy!! Kab aarahe hai woh yaha?" Navya screamed.

"I cant wait to eat Kay's food!" Vivaan said happily.

"About that... The marriage is not happening in America like we thought... Its in *pause* Mumbai." he said taking pauses.

"India?" Yug asked innocently.

"All of us including the kids in Mumbai? Sid have you lost it?" Annie screamed.

"*Sighs*Annie, Mihir lives in a joint family, they cant afford an entire destination wedding and Mihika doesnt want that either." he explained.

"Parr..." annie interrupted.

"Annie, woh parr mai soch chuka hai and I dont think we have an option.
Ek na ek din toh ye hona hi tha."

Three of the kids were clueless about what was this conversation about?

"Okay kids, listen to me carefully... When we go to India there will be a lot of people we will meet and..."

"We'll be good kids, we promise!" Navya said enthusiastically.

"I am sure about that Navya but... In India its avoidable and hence we all will have to meet... *Deep breath*"

"Mom? Really?" Vivaan said in a low deep voice not even looking at anybody at that moment.

"Yes Vivaan, mom. Your biological mother, my ex wife Shehnaaz and her family." Sid explained and Vivaan was still numb.

"Oh god, thats great!!" Navya already had tears in her eyes.

"No, we go there for the marriage and not to find relation? You dont have to get rude, you dont have to get emotional" he said directly referring to Vivaan and Navya.

"But..." Navya interrupted.

"No but Navya, you dont go there to get atttached.... *inaudible* We dont go there and get attached." hemumbled and moved back to his room, he had a lot in his plate to deal with.

Vivaan surprisingly went to the room quitely and glum. Yug stuck to Nayva hugging her while Annie was in deep thoughts.

Navya picked up yug and walked to Vivaan's room, she herself was a kid but she loved her brothers dearly, she was literally their mother figure.

She knocked on the door and pushed it open, she saw Vivaan hurriedly hide something that looked like a letter, frame or a drawing like and wipe his face roughly.

"Vivaan are you crying?" Navya asked softly.

"Nah, ofcourse not. I just... Dont want to go to India and meet them."

"Vivaan they are our family, mom and our siblings!"

"Yes her and the kids she chose to be a mother to. If she didnt had to be a mother to us she shouldnt have gave birth to us in the first place." he said it in a tone that Navya didnt even know his brother could speak.

What he said made very little sense but to him it made a lot of sense.

In the hospital, the next day,

Sid was in hospital taking care of his work for the next coming month to take his well deserved vacation which in fact was not going to be relaxing for him, he knew that.

"Doctor!!" the door flung open with Rathore's smiling face.

"Rathore... Sometimes knock!" he chuckled.

"I did, you were lost... India jaarahe ho?" he asked.

"Hmm, meri dost kaynaat ke behen ki shadi hai, she is like a sister to me too." he said casually.

"Bhabhi se miloge?" Rathore asked with child like excitement.

"Rathore thappad khayega?"

"I mean aapki woh, your ex wife, Shehnaaz ji se miloge?" he rephrased it.

"Milna padega, she is going to be in the wedding too. Kaynaat and Shehnaaz found each other after all these years just when I am going to India." he sighed.

"Destiny bhai!" Rathore said at a high squeaky pitch.

"She is re-married Rathore." Sid dropped the bomb.

"What?"

"You heard it right, married. She remarried to some doctor guy."

"Wow, so how are you going to..."

"Going to what? What she does doesnt matter to me. Our lifes got seperated the moment we did." Sid said as a end statement.

But Rathore knew better, he knew Sid in a way not even Annie knew.

"Mai aa sakta hu shadi mai? I wanna attend an full fledged Indian wedding!" he requested.

"Ofcourse you are going to, do hafte baad tu aaraha hai India!" Sid said as a matter of fact and Rathore smiled.

I'mma fast forwarding the whole thing now!!

India,

After a loong almoat never ending flight, they were tired and The car stopped right in front of a two storey cozy bunglow.

"Wow dad! This house is awesome!!" Navya and Vivaan screamed.

"Its Kay and Ayaan's house, you'll love it." Sid smiled.

"Ayaan, aagaye!" Kaynaat screamed to Ayaan.

"Sid meri jaan, tune kya time pause karke rakha hai? Jab bhi milta hai aur jawan hota jaaraha hai?" Kay hugged him tightly.

"Bass kya bataye kay, bhagwaan ki daya hai. Tu khudko dekh, fit and all." Sid teased her..

"Shut up!" she slapped his arm.

"Bacchaa partyyy!! Welcome to India!" Ayaan got on his knees to hug all three kiddos.

"Waah, matlab mujhe welcome karne ke liye koi nahi hai?" Annie feigned sadness.

"Aise kaise ho sakta hai Anju aka Annie darling! Mere alava tujhe koi pehle wish karde ye kaise ho sakta hai?" Kabir entered the scene.

Kabir was Ayaan's cousin and a very good friend to all of them. He was a part of their family before the divorce.

"Hogaya tumhara? Mai vahi sochu, sab itna acha kaise lag raha hai ab ye aagaya toh normal hogaya." Annie taunted.

"Aww, itna miss mat kiya kar baby, mere aate hi sab normal hogaya?" Kabir laughed.

"Chupp. Dont twist my words" she blushed a little.

"You've got an accent Navya!" Kay said as she walked in with Navya.

"Sabse pehle freshen up and get ready hum humare restaurant jaa rahe hai." Ayaan announced.

"Kay can you drape a saree?" Navya asked.

"Yes Navya, why?"

"I wanna wear a saree!"

"Now? For a casual dinner?"

"Yes! Please!" she twinkled her eyes.

"Okay fine, come I'll help you." Kay laughed at her drama.

They all retired to their rooms, Sid, Ayaan and Kabir stopped by at Ayaan's room.

"Sid buddy, are you still thinking about Sana's marriage?" Ayaan initiated.

"Re-marriage, it's her re-marriage. Shadi sirf ek baar hoti hai" he stressed.

"And again as I said I am not bothered by what she does and how she lives. It's her life, I don't care." he replied casually.

Ayaan and Kabir looked at each other and shrugged.

"Uh... I think you should rest, we'll talk later." Kabir said and both of them left.

"Bhai I am telling you, Sid abhi bhi Sana se bohot pyaar karta hai... Tune dekha ke woh uski shadi ko remarriage kehta hai kyuki agar woh marriage ya shadi kahega toh uska dil toot jayega." Ayaan spoke.

"Woh toh mujhe bhi pata hai bhai, parr joh sab kuch 5 saal pehle hua uska explaination dene ke bajaye Sid divorce maan ke America chala gaya... Ye kya pyaar hai?" Kabir spoke.

"Pata nahi bhai, uske apne reasons hai joh mai nahi bata sakta"

"Khair abh kya fayda? She is married. Chal yaar chod, hume nikalna bhi hai."

They all went to Urban Tadka that was Kayaan's restaurant. The kids were on a roll, they loved every moment in here!

"I'm gonna use the washroom." Navya excused herself.

Annie: You want me to come help you Navya?

Navya: No Ann, I'll manage.

She loved the saree but she was not completely comfortable with it.

In the washroom, she tried to drape it properly again but was failing miserably and that was making her panick.

"Madat chahiye?" She heard a sweet voice from behind.

"Will you? Please?"

"Ofcourse darling. Yaha aaja aur sidhi khadhi hojao." the lady smiled.

"Yeh toh bohot neeche bandh di hai saree according to your height baby, ye yaha se pakdo aur yaha daaldo... Done! Ab nahi niklegi." she  tucked the saree properly for her.

"Thankyou so much aunty! Aap nahi hoti toh mai figure out hi nahi kar paati."

"Koi nahi baccha, naam kya bataya tumne?"

"Navya."

"Navya... *sigh* Beautiful name. Do you know, that it means praiseworthy, just like you" she smiled.

"Really? Thankyou!" she said really happy and left the washroom.

She was in total admiration of the little girl, she was brought out of her thoughts when,
"Shehnaaz? Are you done?" her colleague asked.

"Yeah! Aarahi hu." she walked out quitely.

Ayaan: Navya tumhari saree toh aur perfect hogayi, kaise kiya?

Kay: Wow, ye aise toh mai bhi nahi kar paayi.

Navya: *smiling* Waha na ek bohot beautiful aunty thi, woh bohot sweet thi... Unhone karke di.

After dinner they were all headed to a ice cream parlor but Sid had another plans.

Sid: Bhai tum log jao aage, I'll skip this.

Ayaan: Kyu? Where will you go?

Sid: Itne saalo baad India aaya hu, thoda revisit karlu.

Kay asked knowing him very well,
Sidharth... Why? Kaha jayega?

Sid: Dont worry Kay baby, sirf ghum raha hu aas paas.

Kay sighed and walked to the kids,
Sid: Ayaan... Address.

Ayaan: Sidharth no! Not at all.

Sid: listen, dont worry. I am just going to see where she lives and how she lives after she sent back the money I sent her after divorce I have no idea how she lives.

Ayaan: *sigh* Okay but please, no drama.

Sidharth roamed around the city for a few hours to distract his mind, it was 11pm when he couldnt hold it anymore, he straight away drove to her house and it looked like a small two bedroom apartment but decently decorated and well maintained.

He was just looking up at her flat when heard a mellow scream. He looked around to find a young girl barely able to stand was holding her leg, crying.
"Are you okay?" he asked immediately.

"I am okay, shayad mera leg sprain hogaya hai." she smiled politely even in pain.

"Ek minute, dikhao... Its not much, thoda strain aagaya hai. Come I'll drop you till your building." he said examining her leg.

The girl tried to walk but even a little pressure on her leg was shooting up pain.
"Okay come here." he picked her up in his arms as she was quite small and light.

He took her to the building which was just 5 minutes away and placed her on the bench.

"Ghar tak le jau?" he asked genuinely.

"Nahi nahi, its okay uncle... Mai society ke telephone se call kar lungi Mumma ko." she refused politely.

"Okay but take care and ice pack lagao." he said taking his leave.

"Yes, thankyou!!" she waned back

"Arre Kavya beta tujhe toh lag gayi hai, mumma kaha hai teri? Mai buladu?" the watchman asked as he noticed her and called up her mum.

Sidharth totally wanted to go to her house but this was not the time. Right now all he wanted to do is not go back home. After a battle with his mind which told him to go home and his heart which took him to the place he craved to go since he came to India.

After a long time he had decided to listen to his heart, he sat in the car and he didnt need directions to go to the next direction he had to, his mind took him straight away to a quaint looking peaceful place.

It was past mid night, it was 1am and naturally there were not many people there. He sat there quitely for a long time.

~♥~♥~♥~

Meanwhile, Shehnaaz picked up Kavya and obviously freaked out.

She herself was a doctor but seeing her child in pain, her mind had stopped working.Without any further thoughts she put her in the car and took her to the hospital to check if she broke any bones.

She had already called up Dr. Aman to help her. Kavya was checked and the X-ray came out clean, it was just a little swelling.

"Oh thankgod... Mai kitna darr gayi thi pata hai? Kavya tera dhyan kaha hota hai? Aise koi karta hai?" she said as they were covering her leg in the crape.

"Sorry na maa, mai toh bass glue lene gayi thi baaju ke store mai kal ke liye. Pata hai... Mujhe ek bohot ache uncle ne building tak drop kiya, he was very sweet." she said happily.

"Thankgod ache log abhi bhi exist karte hai!" Shehnaaz smiled.

Dr. Aman took both of them home and it was almost 1am now while they came back. Kavya was given pain killers and Sana tucked her in bed.

Aman: Chalo firr abhi mai chalta hu.

Shehnaaz: Sir abhi kaha jaoge aap? Time toh dekho... Aap aaj yahi reh jao, mere room mai. Mai vaise bhi aaj Kaya aur Vihan ke room mai soungi kyuki kavya raat ko uth jaati hai toh usse help karne.

Aman: Are you sure?

Shehnaaz: Haa sir pakka. She smiled.

~♥~♥~♥~

The sounds of waves crashing on the rocks of the marine drive were his favorite, well... Their favorite.

***Flashback. **

A nearly 3 months pregnant shehnaaz was driving all the way and Sidharth had no clue why were they even going anywhere.

"Baby tu subhe bimaar thi na? Humne dinner bhi kar liya hai, ab bahar kyu? Pregnancy mai itna bhag daud nahi karte. I know tu hume marine drive ke jaarahi hai but we could spend time on the terace!" he tried to explain.

"Shhh Sid, drive karne de, dimaag mat kha... Bola na bataungi." she laughed.

She stopped where they came to celebrate them being pregnant. They got down and sid carefully made her sit on the rocks.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and he knew it made her feel warm and protected.

Sid: Ab bata...

Sana: Tune baby ka naam socha hai?

Sid: *excited* You found a name?

Sana: *chuckling* Nahi, sirf tujhe puch rahi hu.

Sid: I dont know... Ladka hua toh maybee naam vivaan rakhenge

Sana: Vivaan... Beautiful. Aur Ladki hui toh?

Sid: Woh bhi soch lenge, naam decide karna difficult hai.

Sana: Hmm, ab chaar naam decide karna difficult toh hai.

Sid: Haa woh toh hai... Ek minute... Char? Char kyu? Noo... Are you...

Sana: WE ARE HAVING TWINS!! She squealed in happiness and Sidharth's happiness knew no bounds!

Sid: I cant believe this... We're going to have two babies? I love you, I lovee you Sana...

Sana: I love you too Sid, I am the luckiest.

Sid: You are the prettiest, moti baby. He kissed her nosee and they hugged.

Sidharth did not realise when he had bruised his hand thinking about his past and it had already started bleeding.

He checked his phone for mails but instead his eyes fell on a call that he recieved.

It was not the call but the name that made him curious.

It was from Aman Mathur from we care hospital.
He called him back without thinking about the time, he picked the call and sounded sleepy.

Sid felt half guilty for callimg him in haste at this time but his heart didnt let him accept that.

# I am sorry for calling you at this time.

# Dr. Ace! No no, its okay. Even I called you just an hour back so doesnt make a big difference.

# So you were saying?

# Oh yes, I was saying... Uh... Yes, I am glad that you will look into the cases for We Care, you can come in here to fill the form anytime you want... Arr, just not the time we are having a call at though. *laughs*

# *dryly* Funny, well I'll visit somewhere between tomorrow or day after.

# That would be great.

He hung up on the call and sat back,
"Dr. Aman... The new husband. I must say, jyada time nahi laga usse aage badhne mai. Ofcourse, Shaitaan se divorce leke agar farishta mil jaye toh kyu lagega vakt. Sighs.

He was sitting there for a long time now he didnt even realise that it was getting brighter now. It was almost 5:00 when it got almost impossible for him to wait anymore.

It was almost morning and he had to do the thing he decided to. He looked determined and raged. He left in his car racing towards his next destination on the empty roads, he reached her house in bare minimum of 30-45 minutes.

Shehnaaz was literally sleeping in sitting position beside Vihan and Kavya who was sleeping in her arms when the bell rang.

She looked at the clock and it was not even six.
"Ye doodhwale aadha ghanta jaldi kyu aagaya hai... Sone bhi nahi dete chain se." she cribbed, she was in her night gown so she just pulled on a robe and walked out to open the door.

Her eyes still werent fully open when she opened the door.
"Itna jaldi kyu aagaye tum? Newspaper bhi dedo neeche rakha hua." she said still yawning. 

"Mujhe toh laga kaafi der hogayi aate aate, khair." She heard a voice she never expected to. Her eyes shot open as she heard the voice, she could recognise this voice even if she was unconscious.

"Duniya badal gayi, rishte badal gaye parr tumhari adatein nahi badli, Ek cup coffee ke bina toh aakhein hi nahi khulti hai.
Nice to see you, ex wife." she stood there with his signature smirk looking at her.

She looked up to see her husband.. Ex husband stand there on her door looking amazing ofcourse, smirking at her.
"Sid... Sidharth?" almost she stuttered

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ooooooh! Cliff hangerr😂😂 Yep, ab baaki ka agle episode mai.

See you soon peopleee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 13.5K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...
494K 42.3K 94
He hated her.. "That's what he thought" 1 look on her and he felt fireworks all around and his heart shouted MINE ! But but but.. his mind reminded h...
36.2K 4.8K 17
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Some things happen...
114K 8.1K 69
One shots and short stories. what if things went this way? what if this happens. we will see many instances with my thoughts. sidnaaz lovers u r gonn...