Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

By happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. More

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
38.
39.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

40.

9.2K 308 173
By happinessnoise

"if anyone touches this you will die. If you haven't been given specific instructions by Jang jisung (otherwise known as James) i will personally kill you. THIS CAKE IS NOT FOR YOU." yoongi read aloud to the kitchen.

"and all i wanted was the milk" he muttered looking at the note incredulously. Jin walked over a look of confusion.

He stared at it for a minute.

"hoseok sure is aggressive," he said similarly throwing a tea towel over his shoulder. I sat eating my eggs in peace.

Yoongi proceeded to remove the cake from the fridge and look at it in full view.

"like i would need a note to tell me not to eat it" yoongi hovered over the cake.

"its practically got his name on it." he pointed to the frogs sitting together.

"they're cute" i mumbled dipping my toast into my egg. Yoongi laughed putting it back.

I decided that day i would go up to the studio alone. I had been making alot of mistakes recently and i didn't want to give jungkook a reason to yell at me.

I went to my room, but stopped, i heard sniffling coming from inside. Confused, i pushed open the door.

"uh taehyung?" i whispered not wanting to scare him. He was sat on my bed, red faced and sniffing.

I sat beside him patting his shoulder, feeling awkward and useless, but willing to help.

"can i come with you today?" he sobbed into my chest.

"yes- are you okay?" i peered at his face, he covered it.

"ill tell you in a minute." he sniffed, still behind hands.

I had the sneaking suspicion that this was because he argued with jungkook. I grimaced. It wasn't hard to guess why he was upset.I grabbed some clothes and quickly changed into them in desperation to get going quickly.

He kept his head down and he followed in my wake. He was still very sniffily.

I didn't want to push him into saying.
"i feel bad." he stared as we reached the bottom

Of the stairs. I looked over to him not saying anything. 

"I've been horrible to him." Taehyung stared at his shoes unblinkingly.

"but he's even more horrible to you- but i still feel bad. I-i just wanted..." he trailed off his voice dying. I pulled him into a hug. 

"i dont mind if you're friends with him." i whispered patting his head.

"you've known him longer than me" i whispered but i knew he could hear. 

"you can be friends with anyone" i wiped his eyes.

"that's the problem. I've known him longer. He isn't like that, he's never been like this, i don't recognise him" he looked me dead in the eye.

I bit my lip, unsure.

"when people hate you, you start to become what they say you are. Even if you're good. Being told i didn't try make me feel like i didn't try. Maybe something like that is going on with jungkook."

I sighed leading him down the road.

"jungkook doesn't hate you. He can't.." i smiled to him. He nodded.

Once at the studio i let taehyung be for a few minutes. He seemed to be thinking.

Taehyung didn't look like he would be up for dancing. He sat down looking at his phone.

"you can just watch if you don't want to join in." i crouched down whispering to him. He simply nodded.

I patted his shoulder before going to turn on the music. I started with run. There were parts of the song that just didn't flow.

I didn't like how i looked so stiff. It was supposed look natural not forced. I was getting quite annoyed. this wasn't a tricky move and i should not be having difficulty.

"sung" taehyung called. I could hear him faintly over the music. I looked over to him.

He shook his head. "take a break" i was about to say something but i bit my tongue. I simply nodded sitting down and switching off the music.

Taehyung shuffled forward and rested his head on my shoulder.

"sorry" he mumbled his voice dry. I shot him a confused look.

"what for" he sighed sitting up and facing me

"I'm being miserable." he said looking down at his hands. I mean he was, but it wasn't his fault and it wasn't a problem.

"don't blame yourself" i squeezed his hand comfortingly. 

"i think he hates me, thinks im overdramatic if i cry, i that I'm silly and to sensitive." his voice was shaking. He gulped

"what if i thought too much of him? What if we weren't as close as i thought we were"

"no" i snapped wiping his face with my sleeve.

"that's not it" i whispered

"he loves you more then you could ever know. He's just as upset as you are. He's just handling it differently." i said softly. He looked up, his eyes puffy.

"wh-what?" he looked bewildered.

"talk to him." i said encouragingly.

"last time me i did that he yelled at me" he grumbled. His hands balling into fists. I thought it was best not to tell taehyung i heard jungkook crying his eyes out yesterday but rather hint at it.

Make them realise they're just as bad as each other in a way and ignoring each other isn't the way to sort things.

"im sorry hyung. I wish i could be of more help" o i sighed leaning against the wall.

"it's fine" he cracked a small smile. It bothered me i could do nothing other than encouraging that jungkook didn't hate him.

"don't beat yourself up about it" taehyung said, as if he was reading my mind.I nodded still thinking about it.

"i won't" i said simply.
After a while, we got bored and started messing around. He seemed to have cheered up a great deal and now was dancing around the room trying to run away from me.

"we better go, we don't wanna stay here to long" taehyung said looking at his watch. I nodded collecting my things. We walked through different roads as it was still pretty light outside and we didn't bring our masks.

"ugh it to far." taehyung whined looking around. 

"the dorms over there" i said pointing. He still groaned.

through the doors, i was met with a yell. Me and taehyung jumped looking around to see who was responsible for the shouting.

"Kang Young-hyun-" i shrieked my heart beating so quickly i thought i was gonna burst.

"sorryyyy" he grinned awkwardly waving to taehyung who looked like he was plotting young-hyuns murder.

"what are you doing?" i breathed looking him up and down. He looked extremely unput together. His shoes laces were untied and definitely didn't belong to him.

"well, i called you multiple times but you didn't pick up and i got kinda worried because you didn't message me this morning" he said bashfully. I laughed as he shifted his weight from foot to foot.

"i turned my phone off, i keep getting phone calls" i tutted to myself. They had been waking me up in the middle of the night.

"damn" he said simply. He definitely doesn't have a limited vocabulary and offers great moral support.

"i was worried so i came here" he said again.
It was endearing however much he had given me a heart attack. I shook my head smiling.
"that's fine don't worry"
"oh- this is taehyung" i gestured awkwardly to a confused taehyung.

"oh hi!" youngk smiled waving at him. Taehyung shyly nodded.

"ill meet you upstairs if you want" i whispered to him. He nodded smiling to each of us.

"sorryyyy" youngk mumbled. I shook my head show him it was fine.

"i wanted to talk to you." he sighed dramatically looking around.

"um yeah?" i gave him a look of confusion.

"im going on a mini tour for few months" he sat down on the ground. How could i forget?

"wait really" i sat down next to him shocked. He nodded. He seemed nervous but he grinned fiddling with his shoelaces.

"that's really cool!!" i beamed shaking his shoulders.

"I'm going tomorrow" he seemed relieved at my reaction.

"so i wanted to say bye so when you didn't pick up your phone i just took the opportunity" he faked cried. I laughed hitting him.

"hyunnggg you're acting like your leaving forever." i huffed at him. He grinned sheepishly again. I pulled him into a hug

"you better vist me after" i said, glaring. he laughed

"it would be cruel not to" We sat there for a while until he needed to go after multiple calls from his manager complaining about his whereabouts.

"goodbye hyung" i called to him as he ran out the door waving aggressively.

I smiled, kind of sad thinking how long i would wait to see him again. It was nice to have someone to talk to outside of this group.

My legs felt stiff and they still hurt from dancing so the thought of waking up multiple flights of stairs was making me cringe.

I took the lift instead, not wanting my joints to start hurting. Hoseoks voice echoed through my head, a lecture about stretching.

The flickering of the light made me uneasy. A banging on metal brought me back from my thoughts about the light.

My eyes widened and i didn't move. My eyes widened as the lift stopped abruptly, making me sway on my feet.

"oh-" i dropped my bag and started panicking pressing the alarm button.

"what the fuck" i spammed the button. I was laughing. If i didn't i would cry.

"are you joking" i grinned myself, a sinking feeling settling in my stomach. I am stuck in the lift.

I laughed, of course it would be me. I whined kicking the door.

I sat down contemplating what i could do. Well, nothing. I could wait i guess, but that would be ages. But who would come looking for me? I mean jin would. I would hope?

I tried to turn on my phone but it decided it was a great time to be dead.

Great. Taehyung probably thinks im talking to younghyun.

It was boring. And im hungry. All i have is chocolate bar that yoongi threw at me before leaving. It's like he knew id be stranded. I don't even know what floor im on.
Maybe if i jump it will go down? I mean elevator deaths are rare. i would be the special someone who dies in this time.

Look in the bright side, it's a once in a lifetime experience. Wow. I am overjoyed.

What would people say about me? Should i write my will? I leaned on the wall in boredom.
It wasn't as funny anymore

i prodded the door. I bit the inside of my cheek and angrily spammed the button again. 

You could shout?  what if i bother anyone? I can't even raise my voice.

My next option was brute force. I stood up and tried to pry open the doors.My fingers dug into the metal, straining to open it.

No use. One last final pull only hurt my fingers.

"ow" About 15 minutes later i was sat down on the floor.

If i died, would jungkook think its some attempt to get attention?

I became sleepy. I can't sleep. What if someone calls my name? The lights made my headache, the occasional flickering started to annoy me so i buried my head into my hands, doing my best to ignore it.

The light turned off putting me in darkness. I couldn't see my hands in front of me. At least the light stopped flickering.

a/n:

Cillian murphy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 13.9K 95
━ ° .별 : ◌ 𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗟 ( 불법 ) ╭────╯•╰────╮ 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍? 𝒐𝒓 𝒂...
18.8K 804 26
COMPLETED "It'll be okay babe. We can get through anything together."
41.9K 2.1K 64
Vine, Youtube, Hospitals, suisides, sons, dads, secrets. ~♡Yoonmin♡~♡soonhoon♡~ "IK I'm fucked up deal with it"-째/Jay {Started August 8th 2017} {Ende...
8.4K 722 18
he's on a mission. a mission from the queen kim taehyung / kim seokjin completed 2015