Imperfect Emily

By kenyabenyawenya

"You're going to regret this," he sighed. "So let me." "You're my fucking girflfriend and you will respect m... More

Chapter 1, "Roommates!"
Chapter 2, "Classmates too"
Chapter 3, "The Party"
Chapter 4, "I think we can do it if we tried"
Chapter 5, "Shopping"
Chapter 6, "So what now?"
Chapter 7, "Too aggressive"
Chapter 8, "Im sorry"
Chapter 9, "The talk"
Chapter 10, "Day Out"
Chapter 11, "Stop Me"
Chaoter 12, "I promise"
Chapter 13, "Why?"
Chapter 14, "See ya there"
Chapter 15, "So let me regret it"
Chapter 16, "What the fuck is this?"
Chapter 17, "No Emily"
Chapter 18, "What's your story?"
Chapter 19, "Friends"
Chapter 20, "Lets just stay that way"
Chapter 21, "I said stop"
Chapter 22, "What Happened"
Chapter 23, "It'll be okay"
Chapter 24, Lunch Date"
Chapter 25, "Best I ever had"
Chapter 26, "Are you sure?"
Chapter 27, "What the fuck!"
Chapter 28, "Do you still love me?"
Chapter 29, "Unsaid Emily Pt.1"
Chapter 30, "Unsaid Emily Pt.2"
Chapter 31, "Emily!!!"
Chapter 32, "A week later.."
Chapter 33, "Surprise Shawty"
Chapter 34, "Visitor..?"
Chapter 35, "My Emily"
Chapter 36, "3 weeks later"
Chapter 37, "Rumble Night Pt.1"
Chapter 38, "Rumble Night Pt.2"
Chapter 39, "J"
Chapter 40, "Lunatic"
Chapter 41, "Power"
Chapter 42, "Hug"
Chapter 43, "I cheated on you"
Chapter 44, "I fucking hate you!"
Chapter 45, "I'll be back"
Chapter 46, "Fun"
Chapter 47, "I'm danger"
Chapter 48, "Isabella"
Chapter 49, "You're mine now"
Chapter 50, "Boss"
Chapter 51, "Triggering"
Chapter 52, "Luke"
Chapter 53, "You.."
Chapter 55,"Don't.."
Chapter 56, "How do you know?"
Chapter 57, "Truth 2"
Chapter 58

Chapter 54, "Truth 1"

171 5 0
By kenyabenyawenya

Jace's POV

Two days later......

I've been debating all morning whether to talk to Emily about the other day or not. I don't regret what I said, the problem is, it was the truth. She is what's wrong with me. She's changing me bro....

After fastening my belt on my jeans, I slung my shirt over my shoulder and walked to her room. In the shower I kept thinking about how she must feel since I'm always confusing her and she's already been through enough so I don't want to cause her any more unnecessary pain and confusion..

Even though she's living with me against her will.

"Hey," I exhaled walking into her room without invitation. Hell it's my house..

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing, I was just checking on you. How are you feeling?"

"How am I feeling?" she laughed lightly, "Well I feel better, thanks."

"Nice," I nodded. This is more awkward than I thought it'd be and I'm not here for the beating around the bush so let's get straight to it.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I sighed.

"Do you?"

"Yeah, we should- I guess- I mean if you want," I practically stammered.

"Okay," she shrugged, sitting on the edge of the bed. I took a seat next to her and rubbed down my thighs, taking a breath.

"I know I confuse you a lot and that's not what I want to do. But it happens and it'll keep happening. I meant what I said though. You are what's wrong with me..."

"How?"

"Well, it's hard to explain."

"We kissed.....you kissed me, I think I'm owed an explanation."

"Don't make me mad about it now," I said, rolling my eyes.

"I know you don't want to express how you truly feel but it will clear up some of my confusion," she smiled knowingly.

I rolled my eyes again because she's about to get her way and she knows it. I shouldn't be saying this but if all goes wrong, then it won't even come as a surprise. I'm used to not being loved, c'mon I'm a murderer, a fucking mafia leader. I'm the boss, we don't have feelings so I don't know what this is....

"When I'm around you my mind is at ease more and I forget who I really am. When I first met you, I was going to keep you away from all this. I obviously can't do that now and I feel bad so I try to be as calm as I can and less violent. I know I'm a bad person but the look on your face when I do something bad taunts me. Yes I care."

"I-... I don't know what to say."

"Understandable. I know you say you don't hate me but you should Emily. I'll never change. Sometimes I think I can but that feeling is only temporary..."

"I care about you too Jace," she sighed, "I realized that the day you left and never came back. You disappeared and you left me confused......now I know why and I still care. You've killed like 10 people in front of me, you've threatened to kill me, you've threatened to kill people I care about, you've tortured me but through it all, you've taken care of me.. I don't know what you think all the time but I know you try to keep me safe Jace...."

Damn, I really am a bad person..

"Yeah, protecting you is my top priority now. I hate to see you hurt even though I'm the one who hurts you all the time....."

"That's your job," she shrugged.

"Yeah, but you meaning something to me was never apart of the job..."

"Things change. You think I want to care about a murderer and a freaking king? No, but my life always sucked and I always chose the wrong people to care about so.... it is what it is..."

"What do we do after this?"

"Kiss me," she smiled. My eyes widened at her command but I showed no hesitation crashing my lips onto hers. I've been longing for this every since the other day. Her soft fragile lips rotating with mine...

What a feeling...

"You do know this changes nothing?" I whispered, pulling back, "I'm still who I am..."

"I know.."

"I need to go pick up something..." I sighed.

"Okay," she nodded.

"Do you want to come with me? I know you need more clothes and stuff so...?"

"Seriously, you're letting me go shopping with you?" she beamed.

"As long as you don't do anything stupid, but yeah," I shrugged.

"I'll get dressed," she smiled. "And you're not watching so leave."

"Nothing I haven't seen before," I mumbled, walking out the door.

Later that day.....

Emily's POV

"What is that?" I asked.

"A new lens for my camera," Jace smiled.

"Your camera? You take photos?"

"Yeah, I'm kind of into photography," he shrugged, opening the door to the house.

Today has been a good day and he spent tons, letting me get everything I wanted. He even bought me a new iPhone and said I could do whatever with it because he's trusting me. I didn't try anything nor do I plan to, this is okay...and I feel okay with him.

"Can I see some of your work?"

"Maybe one day," he smiled, grabbing my bags out of hand and taking them to my room. "I'll have someone else get the rest of the stuff out the car. It's too much."

"You kept swiping," I reminded.

"You kept looking," he grinned. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen as he disappeared down the hall. I unloaded the groceries and put them up, finishing as soon as he returned.

"Your room needs a remodel," he sighed.

"But I like it."

"Yeah but you have a lot of new stuff now and you definitely need more closet space. I'll have someone do it tomorrow."

"Do you ever do anything yourself?" I laughed.

"Nope."

"Of course."

"Well actually, I smoke myself and that's what I'm going to do now," he smiled, walking to the back door. I grabbed a water and followed him. The sun is nice today so why not enjoy it before it sets.

We took a seat on the huge patio and I took in the view of the trees while he flicked through photos with his blunt hanging out his mouth. He makes the small and disgusting things attractive like the strap from his camera clinging around his neck.

"Can you take a picture of me?" I smiled.

"You're gonna pose for me?" he grinned, inhaling the smoke.

"I just want to see how good you are at this, you seem focused."

"Photography is real thing, it's beautiful, it tells stories without the words. You can capture the beauty, the pain, the pleasure, with just one click.." he explained passionately.

"Okay Leonardo," I laughed, him joining in.

"Fine, lay down on your stomach and pose for me," he directed. I did as he said and rested my face in my hands while my elbows connected with the wool.

"Time to pose for me now," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and lifted the back of my body up some, keeping a straight face. "Flick your hair to the side slowly like with your hand and then look at the camera," he said, getting in front of me and shutting one of his eyes to capture the shot.

I did as he said and heard the quick snap.

"Got it," he smiled, taking a look at the photo, "Put a little effect........and done."

"Really?"

"Wow, you're literally perfect," he said softly.

"Let me see," I smiled, going beside him to take a look. When I saw the photo my eyes widened, I can't believe Jace took this. It looks like work done by a professional but yet, it's work done by a criminal...

"You're talented," I smiled.

"Nah you're just beautiful Emily...."

I crashed our lips together then pulled back to see the smile played on his lips. This is something I'll never forget...

"I want to stare at it all day," he chuckled.

"My picture?"

"Yeah, like I said, you can capture the beauty and the pain in with just one snap. Your body and the position symbolizes the beauty you withhold while the eyes display the pain you're holding on to."

"Wow Jace, why didn't you just stick to photography?" I teased

"Haha very funny, I happen to like guns more," he smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Right," I laughed.

A criminal mind.....

A mafia leader.....

A murderer.....

A photographer.....

What's next?

The photo :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 9K 88
(#1- best story ever) November 2021 Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections ...
164K 7.6K 37
[sequel to Fools] Noah and Sam are happy and in love... and living an hour away from each other while Sam enters his senior year of high school and...
154K 3.2K 43
⚠️ Do not read. It's a really bad book. Trust me, I wrote it. ⚠️ she was so excited to go to college until she met her roommate hi my name is Emma m...
452 109 34
The first day of college. Doesn't it sound scary, nerve-wracking? Doesn't it make your stomach churn with excitement? When nineteen-year-old Isabella...