Rebirth Of Posinous Male Wife...

By Rezioj27

Author:Yan Ruo Elegant Status: Complete Status in COO: 551 Chapters Link : http://www.Icread.com/bookpage/369... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 313
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 28

3.7K 156 14
By Rezioj27

    "At present, I was not how I heard Northwest war increasingly tight, waiting his son stepped in Huaiyang, responsible for raising rations, no small matter, princes may wish to intervene or two, maybe there will be unexpected surprises."

    King also home medals Monkey Everyone in the power gate fell from the horse because the previous dynasty supported the prince. The military power was taken back by the current emperor. At present, he only serves in the imperial city. For that matter, the emperor is still worried about them. The previous life was about this time. The emperor suddenly made an order. After the Huaiyang period was restored, his father and son were appointed to jointly raise the food and grass needed for the war in the Northwest.

    Faced with various disadvantages, the father and son of Huaiyang finally made up 100,000 shi rice grains, but they were discovered when they were transported by water. Most of the 100,000 shi rice grains were moldy. The emperor therefore In a rage, some good people took the opportunity to pour dirty water on them. Something deliberately murdered frontline soldiers, colluded with the enemy, bullied the king, betrayed the holy grace, etc., any single charge would be enough to make the Jing family dead.

    The father and son of Huaiyang Hou couldn't argue with each other, the emperor Lei Ting was furious, and the Jing family was banished overnight, and more than a thousand people were massacred.

    At the beginning, Shen Liang, like the people who didn’t know the truth, spurned the father and son of Huaiyang, feeling that they deserved their sins. It was only a few years later that he accidentally learned that the junliang case was led by the emperor and his princes in order to completely eradicate it. Jing Jia, at that time he also questioned Qin Yunshen, all he could get was Qin Yunshen's indifference.

    Since it was caused by human beings, if Pei Yuanxun intervened at this time, he would definitely find clues, and it should not be difficult to protect the Huaiyanghou family.

    "You mean, someone will do something with the rations?"

    Huaiyang Hou did receive the imperial decree not long ago. Pei Yuanxuan frowned almost unchecked, and immediately guessed the point, and at the same time probably guessed who is that big. The courage to do something with the rations.

    "With the prince's ability, you should be able to know the true and false by just checking it."

    Shen Liang nodded, and the reason why he told him about this was to return the favor of others, and also to keep the Jing family. Under the suspicion of successive emperors, most of the veteran family of power such as Jing Jiawei's family has fallen and disappeared, with cold lips and teeth. Today, the Jing family is gone. Wouldn't it be time to miss the Wei family in the future?

    Even if the current Wei family was not something the emperor dared to easily shake, he had to take precautions as early as possible. This was also the most important significance of his rebirth and return to ten years ago.

    "I will send someone to find out about this matter. I really don't need my help in Fu Yunxi's matter?"

    Pei Yuanxun's frowning brows relaxed for a moment. He really wanted to participate in Shen Liang's plan. In, let's see what he is trying to mess with, but the little guy is too defensive, really not cute at all.

    "I don't want to owe favor to the prince."

    Shen Liang did not shy away, and made it clear when he was in front of him.

    "It seems that this king has to find another way."

    Pei Yuanxun pretended to be sorry, and suddenly sat upright again: "This king suddenly remembered that someone suggested that this king marry you as a concubine not long ago. It seems that this is a good idea. "

    The person who became him, afraid that he could not understand his mind?

    I don't know why, Pei Yuanxun thinks this proposal is really good.

    But Shen Liang couldn't help his forehead black: "Master, this joke is not funny at all."

    Although he didn't have that plan, he did not reject marriage, but Pei Yuanxun was obviously not a candidate for his future husband. He is too clever and unpredictable. He still doesn't understand why he pester him so much. Marrying him is too risky for him. To live a lifetime, he needs stability, not thrilling.

    "Haha..."

    Pei Yuanxun laughed loudly when he finally saw his face change, and the inexplicable unhappiness in his heart was also ignored by him.

    "If the prince is okay, I will leave first." After

    that, before he could react, Shen Liang got up quickly. Just when he was about to jump off the curtain, Pei Yuanxun's voice sounded again: "Shen Liang, There is a need to send someone to Qingping Palace to say that since this king has promised Shen Da, he should protect you one or two."

    "Thank you, Lord."

    Nodded with his back to him, Shen Liang jumped out of the carriage, and when he met Qi Yue Qixuan, when he saw Tianquan, he remembered that he had forgotten to let Pei Yuanxuan take back those who watched him, but asked him to return to the carriage again. Going up, Shen Liang felt unspeakable resistance. After careful consideration, Shen Liang decisively turned and left. At least today, he didn't want to talk to Pei Yuanxun anymore.

    "Little thing, don't you want to marry the king? Is it because the charm of the king has declined?"

    Pei Yuanxian raised his hand to touch his exquisite and handsome face while looking at the backs of the three Shen Liang master and servants through the carriage window. At this time, it began to be uncomfortable and cool to dislike the previous nakedness.

    In the crowd, they went to the Tyson Building to retrieve the carriage. The three of Shen Liang didn't return to the Hou Mansion until halfway through Shenshi. Because the re-entry courtyard where he lived was remote, the carriage did not go through the main entrance, but drove from the side entrance not far from the re-entrant courtyard. Entering, the concierge received the steward's password, and was somewhat scornful, but Shen Liang didn't take this degree of suppression to heart.

    But when they returned to the hospital, Shen Liang changed his face, and Qi Yue and Qi Xuan trembled with anger.

    The re-enterprise courtyard is an ordinary three-in-one courtyard. The main house, including the main house, has three main rooms. On both sides, there are warehouses for stacking sundries and a small kitchen on the other. Everywhere is clean and orderly, at least when they left in the morning, but now what you can see is the mess of the courtyard. The doors of several houses are wide open, and broken furniture and objects can be seen everywhere. As if swept by bandits, it was obvious that someone was deliberately sabotaging.

    "It's too much, how could they do this?"

    Qi Yue's eyes were red, and tears rolled down. They finally made the return home feel like home. They only left for a few hours. The entire yard was just a few hours away. Being destroyed like this is simply deceiving!

    "I'm going to find Master Hou, Madam is too much."

    Qi Xuan was frustrated, turned around and wanted to run outside, Shen Liang suddenly shouted: "Stop!"

    " Cool!" Turning

    back, Qi Xuan yelled in dissatisfaction. I've been bullied into this way, can Liangliang have to bear it?

    "It's useless to find Master Hou, go to the lotus courtyard to invite the old lady, and say I want to give her a big gift."

    Shen Liang's face was gloomy, and he tried to suppress his anger. Since they don't want him to be stable, then don't anyone else. I want to settle down!

    "Huh?"

    Old lady?

    Some ignorant Qi Xuan, Qi Yue casually wiped her tears: "cool let you go you go about this thing is definitely not a good, otherwise they really fear is that we bullied."

    "Oh."

    Heard , Qi Xuan didn't bother to think about why, turned around and ran out.

    "Lang Liang, don't be angry, the old lady is incompatible with his wife, and won't let her go easily."

    Afraid of Shen Liang's uncomfortable feeling, Qi Yue stepped forward and hugged his shoulder, the corner of Shen Liang's lips hooked, and said coldly: " Why am I angry? I am too grateful to be sent to the door by others."

    "Huh?"

    Qi Yue looked at him puzzledly, could Liang Liang be confused?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 33.1K 50
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
545K 58.4K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
294K 24.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
222K 24.1K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...