Rebirth Of Posinous Male Wife...

By Rezioj27

Author:Yan Ruo Elegant Status: Complete Status in COO: 551 Chapters Link : http://www.Icread.com/bookpage/369... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 313
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 24

3.8K 173 5
By Rezioj27

    Qingping Palace.

    "Isn't the whereabouts of Shen Liang yet?"

    "The subordinates are incompetent!" In the

    yard, Pei Yuanxuan was sipping Erlang's legs leisurely while tasting tea. Tian Quan, who was responsible for tracking Shen Liang, knelt down and was lying on his feet. A white tiger covered with snow and no stray fur.

    "It's quite incompetent. I heard that Huanxi Building is empty and moldy."

    "Uh..."

    Tianquan shrank his neck reflexively. The Iron Armored Guardian was named after the Big Dipper's seven commanders, Tianshu, Tianxuan, Tianji, Tianquan, Yuheng, Kaiyang, and Yaoguang. They grew up with Pei Yuanxun when they were young. Except for Pei Yuanxun as the master, it can almost be said that they are not afraid of the sky. The only thing they are afraid of is Huanxi Tower, regardless of its name. It seemed very joyful, but in fact, it was a torture prison built underneath, which collected all the tragic and inhumane punishments in the world, and those who entered would have a nervous breakdown even if they were not tortured!

    "Master, you can't blame Tianquan on this, who would have thought that Shen Liang would escape the golden cicada." At a

    young age, the lively Shaoguang tentatively interceded for Tianquan. The Huanxi Tower is for people to enter. ?

    "According to your statement, next time this king asks you to follow whom, do you have to collect information about the other party's personality preferences and so on, so that you can study it thoroughly?"

    Lifted his eyes and swept lightly, Pei Yuanzheng He said, shaking the light in fear, and subconsciously hid behind Tianshu, who was closest to him, wouldn't the master be really angry, right? Shen Liang is so important?

    "This matter is indeed Tianquan's negligence, please be punished."

    Shao Guang is not only the youngest, but also the only pair of them. Even if he is afraid of Huanxilou, Tianquan raises his head very much. The punishment is to prevent Pei Yuanxun from real anger.

    "If the old man remembers correctly, this Shen Liang is a pair, right? The prince is so nervous, can he fall in love with him?"

    Steward Lin hurriedly intervened in their conversation, and clapped his hands excitedly before they could react: "That's good, the prince has finally opened up, and the old man no longer has to worry about whether the prince can sleep alone for too long. Humane, I think it’s better to hit the sun if you choose a date, so please ask the matchmaker to go to the Tanglin Houfu to propose marriage. You don’t care about the betrothal gifts. As early as when you were born, the old princes and the others were prepared and kept it for you. Marry the princess in a glorious manner."

    The two people who were unable to fight with each other were about to get married in the blink of an eye. Not only Pei Yuanxun was speechless, even Tianshu and the others were also stunned. As expected of Lao Lin, let him go on, Xiao Should the princes be born?

    "Tianshu, fork out this old thing for me!"

    Even if you want to marry him, you can even talk about him inhumanely, even a man can't bear it.

    "Yes."

    "Eh...you are here again..."

    Tianshu obeyed the order and grabbed his back collar. Butler Lin's howling like a pig slayed throughout the yard, and the rest of Tianxuan and others bowed their heads in silence. , Silently mourned Lao Lin, knowing that the master never had the virtue of respecting the old and loving the young, but it was really embarrassing for him to hit him every time.

    "Today's matter,

    let's not take it as an example!" The courtyard was quiet again, Pei Yuanxuan waved his hand to make Tian Quan stand up, and the latter held his fist respectfully: "Thank you, Master!"

    "Further supervision, this king needs to know Shen Liang's daily dynamics."

    "Huh?"

    Tianquan, no, the remaining six people all raised their heads in surprise when they heard the words. Will the master be too concerned? Isn't it true that you are in love with others?

    "Why, have any opinions?"

    Picking up the teacup, Pei Yuanxun squinted his eyes, and the six people were agitated: "Yes!" Whether or

    not he looks at Shen Liang, the master is happy. If there is a princess, That's also a good thing, isn't it?

    East Inner City Yinjia Alley

    Quietly returned to Tyson Building, Shen Liang ate something casually to fill his stomach, and asked Qi Yue to store the carriage in Tyson Building. The three of them walked into the crowd and turned into this section after making sure that no one was following them. The Yinjia Alley where Qi Xuan has been haunted all the time, this place is close to the outer city, and most of the people who live in it are small merchants, and they will not attract the attention of others even if they enter with strange faces.

    "Knock on the door." The

    three of them stopped in front of a courtyard house. Qi Xuan stepped forward and clicked the knocker. After a while, a young man dressed in Qingyi, handsome and handsome, but so thin that his eye sockets were deeply sunken. People came to answer the door.

    "You are?" The

    young man looked at most seventeen or eighteen, his eyes filled with undisguised precautions. He was the person Shen Liang asked Qi Xuan to monitor, Fu Yunxi, the first adviser next to Qin Yunshen in the previous life.

    "Who can help you, don't you ask us to go in and sit?"

    Shen Liang was like seeing an old friend, his expression was very leisurely, Fu Yunxi's defensive eyes quickly slipped through a touch of disgust: "Help me? I don't think so. I need your help." After

    that, Fu Yunxi's gesture is about to close.

    "You don't want your father's life anymore?" But

    Shen Liang's next words made everything seem to freeze. After a while, Fu Yunxi asked sullenly, "Who are you?"

    "Can save your dad and help you wash away the wronged people."

    Shen Liang said word by word when he raised his head to meet his defensive eyes.

    "You..."

    Fu Yunxi finally looked at it seriously, and was even more shocked in his heart. The other party is too immature, afraid that it is only 13 or 4? But why do those eyes carry the maturity and stability that shouldn't belong to his age? There is also the bearing of his whole body, as if he was born to be a character above the palace.

    "Come in!"

    Fu Yunxi is a wise man. His cool appearance is indeed unconvincing, but his aura is extraordinary. He basically didn't think much, so he let go of his body, and Shen Liang did not be polite with him, bringing Qi Yue Qi Xuan walked in together, and what they didn't know was that at the entrance of the alley not far from here, a carriage also lowered its curtain.

    "Lord?"

    Hearing that Shen Liang had returned to Tyson Tower, Tian Quan immediately reported to the master. Unexpectedly, the master ran up in person, and happened to meet the three of Shen Liang's master and servant leaving Tyson Tower. They were all the same. Followed from Tyson House.

    "Fu Yunxi, Qin's number one talented scholar, the master of the six

    heads , interesting!" Inside the carriage, Pei Yuanxun smiled at the corners of his mouth, and his eyes became more and more interesting. In the imperial examinations of all dynasties, the Three Yuans existed in the world, and the six heads were absolutely unique. , And Fu Yunxi, he is the only miracle to score six songs in a row, but it’s a pity that he is stupid in reading and can’t be a human being. When he is reported anonymously, he will try to cheat. If it weren’t for Xie Ge’s old talent, he would plead with the emperor’s anger. It is estimated that his life was lost long ago, although it is not much better now, he was stripped of his fame and became white, and was cast aside by scholars in the world.

    However, anyone with a bit of a brain knows that Fu Yunxi was framed. After the storm, someone will hire him as a counselor with a lot of money, but Pei Yuanxun did not expect that Shen Liang would be one of them. And now it's shot.

    What does he want to do? A son of the Hou Mansion who is not favored, recruits such talents as Fu Yunxi, is he still trying to win the world?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987K 23.7K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
397K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
659K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...