Always Yours | 18+

By eroticc_mara

"I need you like a heart needs a beat" Three years have passed, yet Angelina Hernandez still commands fear w... More

a/n
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
epilogue
bonus #1
bonus #2
bonus #3
bonus #4
bonus #5
bonus #6
Damon's book.

chapter twenty two

5.2K 123 39
By eroticc_mara

A N G E L I N A

"Angelina your birthday is in two days"

I rolled my eyes as I pulled the blanket over my head making my mom sigh as she pulled it off my head. "You have been acting like this for a month now."

I sat up leaning against the headboard as I looked around my room that she cleaned. I focused on the newly red haired woman with bangs in front of me.

"Can you bring me my children?" I asked. "Will that make you eat?" She asked as she stood up, I nodded then she walked out of my room.

After at least fifteen minutes she came back with the twins who have toys in their hands and she has a tray of food.

They jumped onto my bed making me smile as I sighed. "Hi mama" They both said in sync. "Hi babies" I said as I kissed both of their heads repeatedly.

My mom gave me some pizza with wings since all I eat now is junk food, she left leaving me and the twins to talk about what they want from Santa this year and I helped them write their letters.

I asked them to give me their Christmas lists which made them leave since they already asked Santa so now they have to go find things to ask me for.

"Asking for the list as if you will leave this room." My mom said making me look at her, "If it wasn't for those small beings running around I guarantee you I would've already killed my self" I said as I smiled.

She stared at me clearly frightened I cleared my throat as I sighed. "I just thought you should know" I said.

"Angelina I don't even know what you did, no one knows what you-" I laid back down cutting her off she sighed which made me sit back up.

"I killed his little brother" I said, she just started at me then closed her mouth then opened it then closed it. "Well uh you wouldn't do what you did without good reasoning" She said.

I told her everything from start to finish, "Well you didn't know so can he really be upset?" She asked making me stare at her "Yes? Mami I killed his little brother." I said.

"Is Gloria mad at you? Has that bitch said-"

"Gloria hasn't said anything to me, no one from his family has said anything to me" I said cutting her off, she raised an eyebrow "Even Giovanni?" She asked.

"Yes and it's like you can't even be mad at the guy who would want to talk to their son's murderer?" I asked making her roll her eyes.

"I don't want this to interfere with your love for the holidays. You weren't aware that was his brother so it's not your fault." She said.

"It won't. I think" I said as she inspected my hair "You haven't left this room in a month" She said.

"My washroom is in my room, I can work from home your making it seem like i've been in bed for a month no shower or anything" I said.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I spent my birthday in bed. I cried as well, but it's not your birthday if you do not cry.

I received lots of gifts which I didn't open, but I will send thank you notes. Giovanni sent me a scrapbook of pictures of us together and some candies I use to like when I first gave birth to the twins then he asked if we could talk some time which I agreed to.

Nicolas didn't send me anything or say anything, but his offsprings made me breakfast in bed with all their cute little handmade gifts.

I took a shower then got dressed in pyjamas then got back in bed just for Christian to run into my room "Get the fuck up" He said making me stare at him then sit up.

"What happened? Is it the twins? are they-"

"Nicolas just bombed four warehouses in each of your mafias and has intercepted with half of your shipments" He said making me lay back down.

"Okay" I said as he walked over to me, "Okay?! Angelina what the fuck do you mean okay?" He asked clearly not happy.

I looked up at him just as Christopher ran inside, "I don't know what happened between the two of you but this? Was just to far." He said.

"What was way to far?" I asked as I made myself comfortable only for him to pick me up and throw me on his shoulder. "What are you doing?" I asked.

He placed me in his car then had Paige who is somehow here follow behind him in my car, he drove to the memorial place I had built for Damon after he died which is in complete ruins.

I picked up one for burned pictures of me and Damon "Who was here-"

"His children alongside some of your Greece warriors. No one survived." Christopher said making me drop the picture. I closed my eyes as I rolled my head around cracking my neck, "Information on every little thing he does. Shipments, meetings, killings anything and everything I want it." I said as I opened my eyes.

I turned around facing my brothers "Anything he is receiving take it and make sure he never gets anything from them again." I said. "Warehouses, buildings, houses whatever the fuck he has. I want you to bomb ALL OF IT!" I said as I screamed out the last few words.

I sighed as I smiled up to them, "You may now run along and tell him that he wanted a war and he now he fucking has it." I said as I walked in between them. I got into Paige's car making her start it up as she sped off, "Well look who is back" Paige said, "I should've told him that I did what I did but this? No fucking way." I said as she sped up.

She dropped me off at my house and I made my way upstairs into my closet as I stripped myself of my clothes and looked for something to wear.

(her outfit)

"A war? Angelina seriously?" My mother asked as I let my hair out of my bun. "Yes" I said as I grabbed my fur trench coat and put that on. "That's not what's going-"

"His brother is dead. Understandable." I said as I cut her off and walked up to her. "I killed his brother. I am sorry. But killing two innocent people KNOWING they were going to be there as a way to get at me!? That's some fucked up shit" I said.

"This. This is what he wants you to do" She said, I am well aware of that "Good. I am playing right into his plan" I said.

"You two have children together." She said making me stare at her."Correction. I have children. Any petty argument we were ever in he would leave and not think about the twins this past month the twins haven't heard or seen their father so do not bring them up" I said.

"He will come for them now that you have declared war" She said making me stare at her. "The only way he gets them is if I'm in a casket and there's no way I am going down first." I said.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

After a very long flight from Greece we are about to land in New York, "I am the fucking King for crying out loud." I said to Paige who nodded.

"I have everything and anything at my hands, even if I didn't have Greece and Ireland I could take him down with America." I said.

Paige nodded and raised her eyebrows, "Now would be a good time to tell you that Giovanni is waiting for us on the runway once we land" She said.

"I know, I hope he doesn't think he can talk me out of this" I said as I shook my head. "Blood was shed. Nicolas's little brothers blood. You didn't know that but it gives him some room to be mad." I added on.

"It doesn't give him room to murder someone who isn't even in the mafia life. Paige I'm in the wrong for murdering his brother. I know and i've said i'm sorry and this isn't something you can forgive someone for but you do not kill innocent people"

"But you also killed...." She stopped talking as I stood up and walked out of the plane to see Giovanni waiting for me, it is very cold and snowy in New York right now.

The twins ran to him and he picked them up and walked over to me, "Can we talk?" He asked and I nodded.

He gave the twins to my mom who left with her parents headed for one of my safe house's while I went to my building with Giovanni.

"Can I see him?" He asked as we walked inside making me turn to face him. "I did not know." I said as I walked up to him. "I know you didn't know Angelina but can I see him?" He asked making me nod as we got into the elevator which took us to the morgue in my building.

I had one of the doctors get Mario's body, they brought him out I gave Giovanni some gloves as they pulled the cover off his face. He touched Mario's head "Mario was Nicolas's favourite sibling." He said.

He then slapped the body making my eyes widen, "Mario was also a rapist who raped his cousins and more girls. He ran away before anyone could get to him" He said as I just stood there in disbelief.

"He unfortunately was still my son but he's a rapist so you doing this has brought a lot of peace to his cousins and I am grateful" He said as he took off the gloves.

"But he's-"

"My son yes biologically but in any other way than that? He is not so like I said before. I am grateful" He said, well now I don't feel bad at all.

"So you aren't mad that I murdered your son?" I asked making him shake his head no, "Who was a rapist then was on the run for God knows how long now. Nicolas himself doesn't know what his brother did." He said.

I told him what Nicolas did and what I did and how we are now at war, "Why are you two so dense?" He asked making me scrunch my face in confusion.

"Sorry?" I asked, "Not in a mean way but oh my God, both of you love each other. The love between you two is powerful why must you guys act like all you have for each other is pure hatred?" He asked.

"What is a war going to do? And then on top of that you have children- Also happy belated birthday- But how is this going to affect your children?" He asked.

"Well what do you want me to do? I thought Mario did what he did to my mother I killed him, it wasn't him? I apologized and he's ruining memorials then he's killing Damon's children so what do you really want me to do?"

"Let's not forget I am the king and If I was to stand here and let everything happen, everyone would start to think it's okay to do shit like that"

"So I'm really trying here" I said as I finished my whiskey. He could tell that I am getting heated talking about this so he took me Christmas shopping.

"I am just saying it's weird when a Christmas fanatic doesn't like eggnog it's weird" He said making me shake my head, "Is it my fault that eggnog is terrible? No I don't think it is" I said.

"You've probably just had it from the wrong person" He said making me sigh. "I've had it numerous of times from different people and no one has yet to change my mind" I said as I turned around and one of my men walked up to clearly scared "Reports are coming in that one of your safe house's....was bombed." He mumbled out.

I stared at him as my smile faded. "My children?" I asked as I turned teary eyed, "Your mother took them outside before anything happened." He said making me exhale out of relief and wipe my eyes.

I held out my shopping bags as I walked out of the mall, "Angelina-"

"IF YOUR SON!" I yelled as I turned around to face Giovanni, "is the reason my children are harmed in anyway I swear to you Giovanni. You will be childless." I said with a shaky voice.

I turned around and got into my car making him do the same as I started it up and sped off. I sped over to my mother's house, I got out of the car to see my mom holding the twins who are crying.

"Oh my babies" I said as I took them out of her arms and hugged them. "I was scared" Damon said as he hugged me back, "Me too" Ale said making me tighten my grip on them as I kissed both of their heads.

Giovanni took the twins from me as I pulled my mom into my grasp making her hug me tightly. "It was Nicolas wasn't it?" She whisper asked as I pulled away.

"I am sorry" I said making her sigh as she wiped her eyes, "I am not mad at you Angelina. I am mad at the stuff you are about to do because of this." She said making me blink. "Then I am sorry for that as well." I said.

I put my children and my brother's children in a plane to go to the Islands with all of my grandparents and with my mom then I got on my other plane to Italy.

Any deal or alliance Nicolas had with other mafias have been cut, anything he owns that I know of has been bombed and destroyed.

I rolled my window down a little bit and shot the guards that are at Nicolas's gates. I got out of the car and took one of their keycards off their dead body and unlocked the gates.

I got back into my car and pulled up in front of his car as I reloaded my gun then got out of my car. I shot the guards who are outside of the house then kicked the door open sending it flying.

I shot the chandelier without looking at it which made it come smashing down, I killed any other guards that tried to come up to me then walked over to Nicolas's office to see Dante coming from another corner.

"Angelina? Fuck." He said as he looked around to see all the dead bodies as I reloaded my gun. "You can live if you mind your business." I said making him sigh.

He charged at me and tackled me down to the ground, I flipped us over and dropped my gun as I began to punch him repeatedly.

He punched me in my stomach making me fall back onto my hands as he stood up and shoved the bottom of my heels into his stomach making him scream out loud.

I pulled them out as I grabbed my gun and stood up straight then punched him unconscious, he is slowly bleeding out and I am not going to kill him because I know he has children.

I kicked open his office door to see him getting his dick sucked by a blonde chick. I blew her brains out then aimed my gun at him, "What the-"

"No." I said cutting him off, he pulled up his pants which allowed him to pull out a gun and aim it at me. Both of us know that he won't even put his finger on the trigger. "What the fuck are you doing Angelina? This is my territory" He asked.

I cocked my gun and took steps closer to him, I hit his hand with my gun making him drop his gun "Kill me if you want to kill me" I said.

"But dragging my children into this? No fucking way in hell" I said which made him turn confused, "What are you-"

"You bombed my house with the expectation I would be in there well I wasn't but you know who was in there? Your children and my mother" I said cutting him off.

His angry expression dropped, "Kill me if you want to kill me I do not care but leave my children out of this you are to not have any contact with them from now on." I said.

"They are my children." He said making me place my finger on the trigger, he stared at it then at me "Who you tried to kill" I said.

"No I tried to kill you because you killed my brother" I can hear footsteps which made me grab his gun and aim it at the door frame "Your brother was a rapist."

I lowered the other gun as Giovanni walked in, "It's a massacre out there Angelina" He said as he walked next to me.

He handed Nicolas files that showed proof his brother was a rapist "Why are you trying to kill the woman you love? I don't get it" Giovanni asked.

"She still murdered him" He said making him stare at Nicolas. "I murdered a rapist and very very soon I will murder someone who tried to murder my kids" I said which made him stare at me "They are my fucking children too" He said.

"When you made the call and give your men the go to bomb my house hoping I was in there, not even slightly thinking your children were there as well, they were no longer your children." I said as I locked eyes with him.

"That little threat you made in Italy doesn't meant shit, that promise you made to put a bullet in between my eyes won't happen" I said as I smiled and sighed.

"But you know what will happen? Me ending this mafia. Me ending the Italian mafia forever" I said making his face drop drastically.

"Wait Angelina-"

"No." I said cutting Giovanni off, "That is your son and his choices are going to reflect all of you." I said as I fired a shot grazing Nicolas's head which made him duck down.

"You are dead." I said as he touched his head and stood up straight. I walked out of the office then eventually left his house.

I got back into my car and sped out of there, I made my way back over to the airport to see Istavan waiting for me outside. "Hi" He said with a smile as I got out of the car.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I gave the key to my warrior, "Word is getting around that Nicolas attempted to kill you, I wanted to come and tell you that-"

"Get in the plane and take off your pants" I said as I walked onto the plane and took off my coat.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

We had sex.

I did not really enjoy but it was okay.

I came to tell you that Hungary will stand behind you during this war" He said as I finished getting dressed.
"I don't need you to stand by me, but thank you" I said which made him roll his eyes.

"Must you feel the need to do everything by yourself?" He asked. "I raised myself and my mafias all by myself, why would I start now?" I asked as I put on my socks.

"Angelina" He said making me raise my eyebrows, "Istavan." I said back. "I am not saying I don't have help as of right now. What I am saying is I don't need anyone other than my family's help understand?" I asked.

"You need other people's help" He said making me roll my eyes since he is not getting it. "My children died." He said making me stare at him.

Oh.

I sat back down then hugged him tightly, "I am so so so sorry." I said as I pulled away "My wife killed them then their mothers and then herself." He said.

Well.

"I can't- oh wow. I am so sorry" I said as I squeezed his hand then rubbed it, "Which is why I am asking you to marry me" He said making me slowly retracted my hand.

"Istavan. No" I said, "Why not?" He asked clearly hurt which made me confused, "Because what? Why would I marry you?" I asked as I chuckled.

He got upset and we went back and forth then he stabbed me, "Why can't it ever be a bullet why is it always a knife?" I asked as I grabbed my coat and put it on.

I grabbed my gun off the nightstand as he stood up and fired a shot killing him instantly. I yawned as I walked out of the plane to see my brothers, Eli and Paige.

They stared at the knife in my abdomen "Oh, silly me" I said with a chuckle I pulled it out then threw it onto the ground, "Angelina are you like okay?" Paige asked as she walked over to me.

"No, but it is what it is" They tried to make me sit down or even go to the hospital but I told them I was fine."Yes so attack here here and here" I said pointing to places in Italy my warriors nodded then went off.

I walked into my office then made my way into my bathroom, I took care of my wound then sat down in front of my desk. "Your hair is pink now" I said as my mom popped up on my screen. "I'm trying new things" She said making me smile.

"Hm, maybe I should try new things" I said as I massaged my scalp, "Your siblings are telling me you were stabbed" She said.

"Who hasn't been stabbed?" I said with a wide smile, her eyes are red which means she has been crying recently or she's higher than a kite.

"Angelina what is going on with you?" She asked making me drop my smile, "I'm fine, I want a new hairstyle" I said.

I walked out of my office while still on the phone with her, I drove over to my aunt's hair salon. She and my mother are the only people I trust to do anything big to my hair.

"Hi Auntie Olivia" I said as we hugged, her and my mother talked while I sat there debating on what to do to my hair.

"Me and your mother have decided on what to do with you but we need you to trust us, we want it to be a surprise" My aunt said and I nodded.

I have black hair which is curly and long, I have never done anything to it so it might really be time for a change. It took a long ass time but she finally finished, "Do you like it?" She asked.

(Her new hair)

I made a face that shows I clearly don't like it, "Oh Angelina you look stunning stop it!" My mom said making me force a smile.

"I'll adjust to it" Which is code word for cry until I force myself to live with it.

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Spain is a very beautiful country, today is an annual mafia event and Matias is the host for this year and he choose the colour black.

Well he didn't choose black I said he needs to tell every one to show up in black or he will die.

"I am loving the new hairstyle Angie" I looked over to my left to see Carlos, he is the don of the Mexican mafia. "Don't call me that and we are not on good terms." I said making him roll his eyes.

"Please, you are just being petty" He said as I finished my wine "Don't test your luck" I said. "Nothing but love for ya" He said with a smile making me shake my head "So you and Nicolas? What's that war about?" He asked.

"Why's it matter?" I asked as I signalled for the bartender to give me another glass, "Pretty boy has not kept his eyes off you all night long, Mexican mafia stands with you." He said.

Carlos is very gay. He is the first gay don in history thanks to me, I asked anyone if they had a problem while holding the head of someone who did have a problem with it and no one objected.

He hugged me then walked away as I looked over to Nicolas who is already staring at me. He is wearing a black suit which hugs his body very well.

I smirked as I took a sip of my wine which made him flex his jaw, he wants nothing else but to put a bullet in between my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 150 16
"From today onwards, you are deemed as my lover. Be prepared to meet your fate." And those are the words that came out of the very man who makes her...
788K 24.9K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
2.3M 57.7K 59
Luca Ricci was born evil. He has evil tainted blood running through his veins passed down from generations. He is vicious and blood thirsty and he is...
295K 11.3K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...