Starman | BTS 8th Member | *ੈ...

By happinessnoise

Jang Jisung joined BTS in 2015 and caused trouble. More

⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
⭑𝘑𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨
36.
36.5
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
HELLO?!

38.

10K 335 935
By happinessnoise

I encouraged yoongi to go to sleep. Then maybe he would stop drinking coffee.

The next few days i was in a sort of limbo.

I felt funny. My head consistently throbbed, and it always was when i had to do something important, limiting my focus

The reappearance of the headaches was not welcomed and I'm starting to believes its changes in the weather or stress. 3 weeks until the comeback and this week we start filming.

The filming would start soon. However, i was trying to enjoy my last days of "freedom"

I mean if that's what you call it.

Freedom and fun, i soon learnt were two different things.

The difference between the two was growing at an alarming rate.

This is something you learn as you grow older.

"jisung?" Jimin poked his head around the door.

I looked up from my writing smiling at him.

He pouted putting on his puppy eyes.

"Do you wanna do a live with me" he held his phone hopefully.

How much i didn't want to was squashed out by jimins pleading. I internally sighed.

"Ok" i said putting my notebook away. The idea of live streams had always terrified me for some reason. That's why i never did them.

"It will be fine" he grinned pulling me into his room. I ran a hand through my hair nodding with him aimlessly. He propped up his phone and started the live.

"Hello" jimin waved to the camera. I just smiled not knowing what to do.

I watched the comments flood in and start spamming.

Jiminstheighs: JIMIN

Theceilinglight: under 5'4s only i take it

Abs420: IT'S JISYNG OMG

Jesus: holy shit

help: i thought he died or something

Lawyer: wait so jisung is a real person

Jimin was reading the comments laughing and talking to army. i zoned out.

"Ooo taehyung messaged me" Jimin leaned forward to check.

"hes gonna join!" Jimin clapped his hands and as if on queue taehyungs boxy smile appeared from around the corner.

"Helloo" he grinned waving.

He pulled up a chair and sat behind us.

Jimin started thanking everybody for one million followers. "We are very thankful"

Taehyung looked at me and frowned

"hes shy let him be" jimin nudged me.

"no!" I protested, leaning back, looking away from him

Remind me to never fall jimins pleading again.

Thevoid: HAAHWVASBWVAJ

Listenboy: first love story

help: get jungkook make it the maknae live

Jisungswateringcan: JISUNG MY MAN

Taehyung who was reading the comments laughed.

"Someone's named after your watering can" He wheezed hitting my shoulder.

"The frog?" I looked up at him shocked.

Jisungswateringcan: 💀

Cypher69: THAT'S SO- SOMEONE KILL ME

Ayohitmanbang: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pollinationtechnician9: NAHH 😭😭😭

Taehyung simply laughed before leaning forward and taking an animal eraser.

"Why do you have these, you don't use them" he thrust the animal into jimins face. He taehyung a dirty look.

"Well, they're decorative items!" He protested trying to grab the animal.

However, taehyung just put it above his head.

"And you're not keeping it!" Jimin whined.

I laughed at him who proceeded to hug the rest of them to his chest.

"you can take their heads off" taehyung exclaimed. Jimin looked like he was gonna cry.

"Put the head back on!" He cried

I, however, was in my own world lining up all the animals.

"Hello horse i shall call you tesco" i mumbled smiling to myself.

Taehyung had won and still had the tiger and jimins hair was messy as a result. "Look" he kissed his teeth glaring at taehyung while running a hand through his hair.

"I see no difference" taehyung said smugly.

Jimin went to hit him but ended up hitting my head instead he made my animal tower fall.

I no longer want to be alive.

"bitch" i said quietly, glaring at jimin.

"YOU HIT JISUNG" taehyung kicked jimins chair.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO" jimin scooted his chair over to me.

he patted my head. I huffed trying to rebuild my tower. 

"As you can see, jimin is a bully" Taehyung fake cried

"Tsk" i mumbled creating a cult circle of animals. Sacrifice jimin.

"Anyway." taehyung said finally sitting down again.

"You're being loud" jin yelled from his room banging on the wall

"No we're not." they both said in unison.

"It's like he has super hearing. if i swore in Australia and he was in korea he'd still hear me" jimin whispered. Taehyung nodded putting the tiger down at last.

"What would you like to do if you had a magic power?" Taehyung said drifting off into a strange topic.

"Kill you" jimin mumbled reading comments.

"okay" taehyung said, slightly perturbed

"Jisung?" He asked trying to now act like he didn't hear jimins response.

"teleportation. Im really lazy"

"I would fly or something." He said a dreamy look in his eye.

"We can test it out for you and chuck you out the window." jimin said kindly. I stifled a laugh at jimins comment.

"We have to be at practice in an hour i cant arrange that just yet" taehyung said deadpan.

"Do you two need to go to couples therapy?" I turned to them in concern. They tried to deny waving there hands in protest I laughed looking down at my phone sighing.

We all shuffled out into the snow, to the carpark ready to go to the studio. I was absolutely freezing and I didn't want to stay outside longer than necessary.

I was too preoccupied with keeping warm that I almost failed to notice jin slip over, if it wasn't for him leg swiping me, I would of lived comfortably however jin collided with my legs sending me down face-first into the icy path.

"FUCK" someone yelled.

"WHO TRIPPED UP THE LITTLE ONE?!"

"fucks sake"

"PFT JINS ON THE FLOOR"

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

The yelling continued as jin wrestled jungkook to the ground. I was still on the floor looking at my shoes which were blurred slightly as I tried to hold back tears. My nose stung from where I had hit the floor.

"that hurt" I tried to get up still sliding around.

I think yoongi got sick of seeing me on the floor and came over and practically picked me up and placing me on my feet.

"jungkook tripped me up and my pinky fingers bleeding" jin seethed to taehyung who was trying (and failing) to pick jin up but he kept doubling up with laughter.

"blood? Blood? Sue the management" I huffed leaning on yoongi so I didn't slip again. He chuckled holding onto me.

"let's go because it's so cold I think my dick is gonna fre-" namjoon started but jin smacked him on the head and dragged him into the seat.

I sat next to taehyung and jungkook, what luck at least i kept them apart. Jungkook is a weird boy. His knee keeps touching my knee and I think he wants to fight me.

Taehyung on the other hand was having the time of his life, he had my phone and was listening to my music.

I soon got annoyed with the backseats tension so while jungkook knocked my knee for the second time at the same traffic light, I grabbed an earbud from taehyung and was greeted with a song which I could only hear half of.

Taehyung seemed to be getting the vocals and didn't seem to realise he had the better half of the song.

"I don't even understand what they're saying!" he beamed at me. I laughed switching to the next song, one he could understand and I could enjoy.

We pulled up and we realised we could enter the studio easier as the snow-filled path was vacant for once in about 3 weeks.

"Good to see they're finally going to school" namjoon hugged himself trying to stay warm before he left the car.

"no they're at the McDonald's down the road. I seen them and that's why I want KFC for lunch I see a boy on a bike doing wheelies and I'm scared" hoseok shook his head in despair.

"oh" namjoon looked disappointed. I followed after taehyung who was dragging me along by the earphone wire. once in the studio taehyung finally gave me back my ear phones just so he could chase jimin. hoseok shouted at them to behave and get into position. 

"you look stressed" I shuffled over to jin clutching my sleeves still cold even though we had done 2 songs already.

"my butt hurts" he pouted folding his arms in dismay.

"right" I said trying to hold back a laugh. He smiled slightly and ruffled my hair.

"How is your nose?" he moved closer to my face, inches away from mine. I smirked.

"fine" I smiled at the small action. I heard yoongi cough fakely so I looked over.

He was eyeing me above his phone. I glared back at him.

The next song was simple. I was at the back. Comfortable, in my lane, just happy. Until jungkook walked to far back knocking into me. Hitting my nose again.

I am being tested. I haven't hit him yet.

But there's still time.

I brushed myself off waiting for the dance to continue. But had jungkook snapped and turned around. The music was still blasting and I couldn't read his face. Was he annoyed? When jungkook looked at me I could never tell.

"Uh sorry" I looked up at him desperate to be rid of him as soon as possible.

"you were standing to close that's why. If you stood where you're supposed to I wouldn't have tripped" he disregarded my sorry and now was standing over me like he was going to kill me. i mean go ahead.

"i might of took an extra step forward sorry" I started but he groaned.

"might? You did." he rolled his eyes and switched off the music.

"well we can try again there's always-" I groaned weakly.

"well, it will be news to you I'm sure, but everyone here knows we don't have all the time in the world. That's why no one's daydreaming on people" he sneered.

"stop being so optimistic about it, it won't give you attention" he spat, though he smirked as if he had won.

"chill out" I said finally sick of it. Getting up i squared my shoulders, glaring down at him. I was slightly taller.

"If I do something wrong tell me after" and with another jab i said "constructively, yeah?"

"come to think of it..who stopped in the first place?" I pretended to think.

I then grinned as the answer had just flown into my head. Then I snapped my fingers

"you're the one wasting time"

"get over it jungkook, no one cares" i turned away from him.

He stood there biting his lip glaring down at my shoelaces.

"not like this thing was going anywhere anyway" He muttered but he was heard.

"Look at you" yoongi interjected in an agressive tone. He was glaring at jungkook from his spot on the floor. Jungkook down at him confused. Yoongi had an unreadable expression on his face.

"what do you mean" jungkook looked at yoongi, as if to see if he was serious.

Yoongi sighed. "you're the only one who dislikes him" yoongi said putting his hands in his pocket. Jungkook between me and yoongi.

"but you-?" jungkook started but yoongi interjected.

"-i matured" he said jumping into the subject at full force.

Jungkook looked at each member, his eyes lingering on taehyung who was looking away, eyes to the floor.

And with that, he left.

I felt a wave of disgust for him.

a/n: i used to put nice messages here like "i hope you are all okay" but deep down im a hater.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 722 18
he's on a mission. a mission from the queen kim taehyung / kim seokjin completed 2015
15.3K 572 33
boy meets gumiho min yoongi / jeon jungkook completed 2015
3.5K 91 41
"You're gonna have to tell us eventually." "When I'm ready." "Promise?" "I promise." Started: 10/4/18 Ended: 4/21/19 • UNEDITED •
63.5K 1.8K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...