You're Different || Jimmy Dar...

Autorstwa Nikoru165

Melanie, a young teenager living in Florida with her parents has to bear the constant fighting of her parents... Więcej

Authors Note
Chapter 1 A Rude Awakening
Chapter 2 From Tampa to Jupiter
Chapter 3 "Jimmy...Jimmy Darling"
Chapter 4 "Come in Darling"
Chapter 5 An Unforgettable Picnic
Chapter 6 Little Knock at my Window
Chapter 7 Ruckuses at the Diner
Chapter 8 Freaks and Ferris Wheels
Chapter 9 Invaded by a "Monster"
Chapter 10 Blind Beatings
Chapter 11 Breakfast Interruptions
Chapter 12 It's Too Late
Chapter 13 Sunsets Only With You
Chapter 14 Twenty Minute Mission
Chapter 15 "Just Don't Hurt Her..."
Chapter 16 "It's Complicated..."
Chapter 17 Mad At You
Chapter 18 Here For You
Chapter 19 Past Full of Drinks
Chapter 20 Madly In Love With You
Chapter 21 Just a Phony Act
Chapter 22 Losing and Gaining
Chapter 23 "Join me?"
Chapter 24 Mom Found The Pills
Chapter 25 "In Good Hands"
Chapter 26 Stupid Chicken
Chapter 27 Still Falling...
Chapter 28 "I Know Who You Are"
Chapter 29 A Lot On My Mind
Chapter 30 Not a Criminal
Chapter 31 Pancake Breakfast
Chapter 32 Full of Life and Death
Chapter 33 Cat Got Your Tongue?
Chapter 34 Nothing Is Ok
Chapter 35 "We Need to Leave..."
Chapter 36 Life on a Carousel
Chapter 37 Thinking Out Loud
Chapter 38 All That Mattered...
Chapter 39 The Me I Couldn't Save
Chapter 40 Just Waiting To Explode
Chapter 41 "The Name is Rita"
Chapter 42 "No One's Perfect..."
Chapter 43 "We Were Nobody's..."
Chapter 44 "The Only Reason..."
Chapter 45 "I Made A Mistake..."
Chapter 46 Family Reunion
Chapter 47 Cold Blooded Killer
Chapter 48 Tears and Sirens
Chapter 50 "Need a Hand?"
Chapter 51 Picking Up the Paper
Chapter 52 "Finally Hope..."
Chapter 53 Twins On The Way
Chapter 54 Our Happily Ever After
Epiloge
Playlist
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Chapter 49 "Couldnt Be Away From You..."

2.8K 66 9
Autorstwa Nikoru165

The cold silver cuffs around my wrists were digging so hard into my wrists I thought it was cut off my hands. The rude officer from before kept pushing me forward till I was shoved into a cement walled cell. He locked the metal bar door and looked at me in disappointment.

"You asked for it little lady. In a bit you get your phone call but for now enjoy the jail life." He said walking away as the keys to the cell obnoxiously jingled around his officers belt.

I looked at the cell in front of me and just like me they were pushing and shoving the love of my life right in front of my eyes. Jimmy tried getting out of there grip but it wasn't working when 3 officers were practically on top of him and pushing him through the metal bars. He fell onto the dirty floor of his cell that matched the nasty floor in mine as well. I could see him peeking with serious glares at me from across the cell. Once the finally pushed and shoved his stubborn ass into the cell and left, it was just the two of us now. He came toward the metal bars and gripped them as he pressed his head as much as he could to be closer to the bars than imaginable. I did the same as I looked at him, he looked fuming mad at me.

"Mel! What the fuck where you thinking?!" He said gripping the bars tighter.

"I just couldn't do it...I couldn't be away from you, I couldn't let you take the blame for all of this. I couldn't lose you, not again..." I said letting a tear escape my eye as I gripped my metal bars harder as I stared up at him from across the long cement floor gap keeping us apart.

I couldn't lose him again, he almost drowned himself in drinks if I hadn't tossed that bottle out of his hands but it was also my fault because we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me...

"We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me...fuck this is all my fault..." I whispered slamming my hand against the hard metal bars.

"Mel this isn't your fault...shit just happened, we couldn't do anything about it...all we can do is just move forward and figure shit out later." Jimmy said wrapping his fused fingers around the metal bars of his cell harder as a tear ran down his face.

"I know shit happens but still..." I said looking down toward my belly, shit happens I told myself.

"Hey! Hey! You two stop socializing! And miss its your lucky day." The officer from before said interrupting our conversation. He unlocked my cell and grabbed at my waist like a pervert, smirking and everything. He grabbed at the cuffs and unlocked them.

I pushed away from him really fast trying to get as far away as possible I didn't want his hands on me.

"Someone anonymously got you out on bail honey, your free to go, move along now. A police cruiser is gonna take ya home." He said pointing to the exit.

"No. You don't understand I cant leave and I wont leave." I said stepping closer toward Jimmy's cell door.

"Miss, Im not gonna ask you again, your free to go if you wanna help him I suggest you leave." He said grabbing my wrist and dragging me away.

"No! Get your hands off of me!" I screamed as he pushed me away into the police station, away from the jail cells.

"Sorry Miss but I had to do it. Your one stubborn girl aren't you?" The officer asked as he finally let go of me.

"Trust me...I know I'm stubborn but I would do anything for him...even-"

"Going to jail on purpose?" The officer finished my sentence.

"Yeah...Anything for love."

"Well, this time you were lucky someone bailed you out. I have a feeling someone definitely doesn't want the two of you together." He said.

"Tell me something I don't know." I said as I turned my head for a quick second I could have sworn I saw that old prick again. The one who tried to convince Dell to take Jimmy, god what was his name?

Thats when it came to me...Stanley.

I turned around ignoring the officer and followed his lead , watching his eye move. I saw him slip into the cell room were were in before and I knew he was going for Jimmy.

"Officer! You cant let that monster go in there, he wants to get Jimmy!" I screamed pointing toward the room we had come out of before, I didn't care if people were staring and giving me looks, I didn't care about my job, I didn't care about anything else, I just cared about Jimmy. God what was Stanley planning in the fucked up mind of his!?

The officer gave me weird looks until I just decided to run there myself but I couldn't when almost 4 officers had to basically tackle me and hold me down. I started yelling and screaming when they started to really push me around roughly since I was struggling to break free.

"LET GO OF ME! YOU CANT LET THAT MAN GO IN THERE! IM PREGNANT GET OFF OF ME, JUST LET ME BE WITH HIM! SAVE HIM!" I begged as the officers slowly started to loosen their grips on me and started to treat me more delicately.

"Im very sorry miss...but you cant go in there. Just relax for a minute miss we will hel-" But the officer from before was cut off when shouting came from the cell room I had just been in. My head whipped around as my eyes widened, his voice was so familiar, Stanley.

"HELP HELP! THE BOYS ILL GET AN OFFICER IN HERE!" Stanley's shouted.

Two officers blocked my way just as I was gonna make a run for the cell room. The officer from before ran in to check it out. I stood there being blocked, fenced in not being able to see Jimmy. What did Stanley do!? What if he hurt him!? He had to have hurt him!

Sooner or later the officer came back with a paper in his hand and pulled me to the side to talk.

"What happened to my baby!? Is he ok? What did that fucker do!?" I asked viciously.

"Calm down miss. Jimmy had to be escorted to the hospital for treatment. The hospital car just took him there. Here is the address of the hospital he will be at and he will still be under police watch, I'm driving there now if you want I could drive you there now if you would like." The officer offered, at this point I didn't care I just needed to go see Jimmy. I looked down at my hand looking at the red on my ring and my hand that seemed to naturally place on top of my stomach.

"Yes please, I need to see him now." I said practically begging.

"Follow me now." He said jingling his cruiser keys as he started to walk faster to the point that I was lagging behind. I would have ran but I didnt wanna put too much stress on myself already since I was practically stressed to the core.

He surprisingly opened the door to his shine black and white cruiser for me and I got in. Once he jammed the keys in we were on our way.

The ride was too long for its own good and awkward. It was silent the whole way and I really didn't have much to say anyway. I was too busy worrying sick about the love of my life. It was still dark out pitch black almost. The minute he parked the car I opened the door and ran toward the big white doors that had "EMERGENCY AND ICU" lit up in bright red.

I ran down the white halls and when I got to the front desk I tried to support myself on the counter.

"Are you ok miss?" The nurse asked looking over the counter.

"Yeah...Is Jimmy here?" I asked pointing to the files she had next to her.

"Jimmy...who?" She asked looking through the files.

"Darling, Jimmy darling..." I said almost out of breathe from the running as his name echoed off of my lips.

"Ok here he is. Room 316. Let me take you there." The nurse said holding his file as she led me down the erie white halls of the almost dead looking hospital. Once we reached the room the door was closed and very dark, grey walls, metal bed, nothing I had when Jimmy brought me to the hospital.

She opened the door and urged me to go in. Jimmy was sleeping in a white hospital gown and he was strapped to the bed like he was a crazy person like an animal. As my eyes traveled from his peaceful face down his chest and then to his arms. His wrists were handcuffed to the bed and so were his feet. When I walked closer to his bed side I almost fainted at what I saw. My nightmares really were coming true. I started to cry when I finally realized Jimmy Darling the Lobster Boy was gone. All that was left was his mutilated and bloody wrists. His beautiful hands were gone...

Hey guys! Sry again for such a long wait. Life has been crazy right now and I've been super busy. Also btw woot woot new cover yall like? And omfg thank you all so much for 16K thats amazing and totally unreal! I love you all so much and I'm so thankful for all of you guys, you mean the world to me!

Also guys Im really sorry but sadly this book is coming to an end soon...I know how much u guys love this book but it does have to come to an end. There might be only a couple more chapters and maybe an epilogue I haven't decided yet. Also Im also gonna post a song/music list of all the songs that I thought related to the book when its finally done. Im really sry guys again I really am, like Im about to cry because Mel and all the others have really grown on me and Im so sad that it has to come to an end soon. Hope you guys enjoyed :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

701 51 5
"W-wait where am I- N V?!??" Running to hug them not knowing where I was or how obsessed or protective N and V were now
494K 20.8K 41
the most forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest. AMERICAN HORROR STORY - SEASON 8 © stxrmborn COMPLETED
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
171K 4.7K 30
𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯.. 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘶𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘵 ! ...