godhead [COMPLETED]

By uncouthwriter

Calla was a dreamer; always cherishing the idea of marriage while dreaming of her happily ever after: a magic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Epilogue

45

675 37 75
By uncouthwriter

"I'm gonna kill him! I am going to FUCKING KILL HIM " Leo's yells were brash and deadly, every fluctuation bounced against the small wing. I paced rather cautiously through the wing that housed the infirmary, preparing myself for a spectacle saturated with Leo's obscenities and jeers. Ossy (the fox) wiggled just beneath my palms, eagerly trying to bite one of my thumbs. 

"Find that oaf and END him!" There was a rage in his voice. I step into the small infirmary where soldiers wounded from the war were treated. Six or seven different doctors ran through the room, grabbing buckets and pads of cotton.

"Excuse me" a doctor brushed past me.

"On your left empress," another barked, pushing past me with a bucket filled with water. It was a hectic scene; each doctor was trying their hardest to tend to his wounds, trying to stop the bleeding from the core of his... butt. 

A few soldiers wounded from war rested on the beds scattered through the wing, some of them sleep soundly while others sat up to watch the scene. 

They lifted their eyes as they saw me come in and bowed their heads, signaling their respect. I nodded my head to each of them, greeting their acknowledgment, and lifted a gentle palm, ushering them to rest. My heart was heavy seeing their amputated legs and arms and now, they had to listen to the annoying yells that were soon to come.

"Calla! Oh, Calla!" Leo shouted once he saw me standing in the distance. He rested against the soft cotton pillows, his face down with his butt in the air. He looked like a fool. How glorious

"Calla, my love! I wish you didn't have to see me this way!" he groaned, snapping so the doctors could scoot the bed to face me.

Calla, don't laugh.

You must not laugh.

 I repeat the command to myself. It was a humorous display of karma but I refrained. I strolled over to where he rested, making sure to stand at a distance so the doctors could tend to him.

"Leo I just heard the news.  I am so sorry" I pouted to show remorse. There were a few tears left in my eye from the session of laughter I shared with Lizabeth earlier so it was not hard.

"I'm going to kill that rat named Oslo"

"Leo" I try to control his temper.

"I'm going to skin him alive!" he swore, cursing beneath a breath. I still watch him as he wiggled in discomfort.

"I spoke with Oslo. He is packing his bags in fear"

"As he should" Leo didn't even miss a beat.

It was an accident, Leo. He is deeply sorry and may I remind you, your longest advisory and best friend"

"Fuck him! I'm going to kill him, serve his head on a platter and eat it, then take his corpse and shoot it in the ass and hang it on the trees for the dogs to chew it"

Ossy continued to wiggle in my arms so I dropped him so he could run across Leo's back. "Calla, I love you but I swear to god if this fox doesn't get off my back I will shoot it in the ASS!" He shouted.

"Leo, there is no need to be so sharp. Ossy was only trying to cheer you up" I lift him off his spine and let him run away. He scurried to the other soldiers in the infirmary to play with them.

"How do you feel?" I frown, bending low to take off his crown before pushing it onto the table.

"Like a bullet is in my ASS" He retorted. I rolled my eyes, tired of his overbearing disdain. The doctors came in with a basket of gauze and rags. Two came behind him, holding his hands down before another tied looped a thick cloth through his teeth. He would need to bite down before bracing for the pain.

One taller man came and extended a long silver bar, sticking it up his...well you get the picture.

"Ughhhh!! You stupid oafs it hurts" he cursed, writhing with pain. I didn't feel pity for him. I actually made a mental note to thank Oslo. He deserved a high ranking title for Leo's suffering. My lips curled into a smile as I watched the blood drop. It is what he deserved.

"The bullet is too far gone, emperor Leonardo. We need a surgeon" one doctor announced. 

"All your years of schooling and none of you can perform a simple surgery! I should shoot you all in the ass!" Leo yelled.

The doctors looked a bit worried but soon, a wicked thought comes to mind.

Lizabeth and her doctor friend! He was a surgeon? Or he could pretend to be one! He needed to assert his presence at the palace so when the time came to use him, it would be faultless. 

"I know of a surgeon. A skilled one at that" I interrupted Leo's bickering. The men stared at me curiously, waiting to hear what I had to say.

____

The doctor comes in working promptly.  It was an incredible coincidence that he happened to study surgery for seven years. I made sure to tell the soldiers where to search for him so they could fetch him. He was in the outskirts of the city so it wasn't too long of a long journey. 

"Emperor I came as soon as I heard" Jude announces, rolling up his sleeves in preparation for the surgery. 

"He's lost a lot of blood so we need to act fast" one doctor whispered to Jude. He nodded, staring into my eyes before turning his attention to Leo.

"Everyone out!" he shouted, bending down to take a huge needle from his bag. One doctor stood still, refusing his instruction.

"I said out!" Jude yelled. We wall scurried out but before I could hit the exit he stopped me. "Not you Calla" he murmured. A fearful breath filled my chest. I nodded timidly before tiptoeing to be by his side.

He injected a needle filled with something dark into his bloodline, making his spirits weaken. Good! That shut him up.

"Calla, I need you to be brave." he sighed, steadily working to pull out the bullet. Leo was knocked out at this point. I gulped but nodded.

"Lizabeth may have not told you this but she told me of the plan" His eyes were still glued to Leo's body as he worked.

"She...did?" I whispered, hesitant to hear his thoughts on it. He pulled out another needle, flicking its tip before showing it off to me. "This has sesil. A potent substance that can stall the valves of the heart. " He brags rather calmly.

He pulled my arm, leading me to a tiny corner of the room. "It is up to you. Just give me the word and I will do it."

I frowned, somewhat taken back by his devotion to the fight. "A better Genovia does not involve an emperor who can not tell a brick from a wall. I am ready when you are Calla"

"Dr. Jude.." I begin. I knew this was my perfect chance to kill him, but brash actions did not lead to successful outcomes. I was where I was today because of thoughtful considerations. I needed a force....an army to support me. I needed Donatello and a treaty...a constitution of philosophies. I could not act carelessly. Although the Doctor meant well, it was not in my best intentions to act so brashly.

"I need your word Calla" he urged, holding the needle up to my gaze. I suppose I must make a decision?

_______

"Ughhh I'm still alive" Leo cursed as he stretched wake, wishing for nothing more than death.

"Leo Dr. Jude saved you, I suggest you be thankful" I sit beside him. With the help of some soldiers, we had transported Leo to the room we shared. Dr. Jude thought it best to have him rest in a more comfortable setting. It would make the healing faster.

"Who?"

"A pleasure to meet you emperor" he wipes his hands dry before extending it to shake." I used to work for your father"

"No wonder your face is familiar" Leo yawned, ignoring his palm.

"Oh?" he chuckled, "That is good to hear"

"But it is forgettable so not get a swelled head" he cussed.  He seemed more irritable than before, the medicine must be wearing off.

"I suggest you get plenty of rest emperor. No strenuous exercise or getting up abruptly; the stitches must close. Also! Only liquids, your hole needs some time to heal"

Dr. Jude and I had laughed carelessly while he performed the extraction so I was not keen to laugh.

"No, I had a trip to Germany in a few days. The king is expecting me"

"Sorry emperor. I advise you against traveling of any kind. Your gluteus maximum is too fragile" 

"Translation" Leo interrupted him impatiently. 

"Your ass" he put it quite bluntly. Leo hummed but nodded, pushing his arms above his chest. Dr. Jude stared at me before packing his things to go.

——

There were 6 days before Leo's scheduled trip to Germany. I knew it was bold but I had to ask him. I would go to Germany in his place then cut the trip short and travel to Spain to see Donatella. Leo would never know.

"Let me go to Germany, in your place Leo"

He frowned, turning over to face the wall. 

"Leo you are bedridden for weeks and the King has already gone through so much trouble to prepare for your arrival"

"No Calla," he grumbled.

I did not have time to go back and forth with him. I knew one thing that would change his mind and quickly too. 

I locked the door, swaggering over to meet the end of his bed. I had been fucking him for a while now. Why shouldn't I get something out of it?

I take off my dress, letting it fall to a pile on the floor. "Did it hurt?" I frown, walking over to him. He was distracted, playing with the end of his gauze, his back still facing me.

"I've been shot before Calla" He cursed, finally looking up to face me. He shoots up, his eyes raking over my body before smiling. I sit above his lap, straddling each side of his lap. He grabs my waist, pulling me closer before running a greedy palm against my breasts, finally noticing how perky they were. He was too oblivious to know I was producing milk.

"Calla" he cursed, scouting me up, pushing my bud open so he could consume me but I stop him, pushing a finger to his forehead"

"No kitty for you today Leo"

"What?"

"Well, the doctor said you must rest."

I might open the stitches" I sighed.

"I am rested enough" he jeered, pulling my waist taut. 

"No Leo. You must rest" I patted his chest affectionately, pulling a small speckle of dust from his chest.

"No Calla... please... I want it" he gulped. "I've been through so much... I need just a nibble" he begged. I tease him, opening my legs wide before standing from his lap. 

"Well...I guess I can--" I stop and pull out his member, gently massaging it to tease him.

"Fuck Calla" he growls, pushing his hands above his head. I rolled my eyes, looking to the sky and counting the minutes until I was done. He tried to push my head down so I could swallow it whole but I refuse. I missed Donatello but not that much. 

"No Leo...I'll throw up. I just ate"

He pouted but allowed me to continue. Okay...that was enough of that.

"Do you know what would make you feel better?"

I mounted on top of him, slowly riding him.

"Calls" he grumbled, holding my waist tight.

"A trip to Germany"

He opens his eyes but closes them again, guiding my hips to his rhythm but I slapped his cheek hard, forcing him to open them. 

"Look at me." I cursed, pausing my rhythm. He looked satisfied with my short temper and smirked, watching me. He wanted to see how badly I wanted it.

"How would that make me feel better?"

"Happy empress, happy life?" I suggest. 

"Calla...I already said--"

He held my neck, cursing as I did a trick, making his words halt.

"Leo it will be a quick trip" He grabbed my neck, urging me to stop. "Let me go to Germany. I need a change of scenery and the King is expecting you. You know Genovia and Germany have been teetering in their relations. I will take your place and impress them" He stares into my eyes, contemplating my words. He knew they were accurate.

"I will kill Oslo the moment I lay sight him. Take him with you and go but don't mess this up" he cursed. I looked into his eyes, lifting off before riding him again. He finally released and sighed, kissing my jaw before leading me off. 

I usually felt horrible after sleeping with him, but not this time. I did what needed to be done to see Donatella. I had no regrets.

I stood and bent to dress but he pulled my waist in, gently scooting over so I could sleep beside him.

"The doctor said you should rest Leo. I tired you out enough" I pouted. 

"He didn't ban you from resting beside me" he smirked kissing my cheek. We stared into the eyes of each other before I forced my lids closed.  I would allow him one final night. After this, I would start my campaign to find Donatello and win his heart. My heart was more than clear and I only saw a future with him.

I loved Donatello.
And Donatello loved me.

Or at least, I hoped he still did.

Author note:

The Donatello arc starts the next chapter and I'm soooo🥰🥰🥰

And I just wrote the last chapter of this book.

I'm ready with my shower cap and conditioner when y'all start throwing the tomatoes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 446 24
Royalty. Romance. Adventure. We can't have it all, but that doesn't stop us from fighting for a chance, even when we don't intend. "Am I Your Queen"...
5.1K 249 35
Princess Isabela Dmitria Luciana Vaduva of Acriania is well aware of how her story is supposed to go--stay closeted, become 'King Samuilu', marry a p...
1.1M 56.4K 73
‟Tonight shall be the first and last night that we spend together, Gianita, for I do not intend to produce heirs by this marriage. The Prince would s...