Rich Rascal Villainess daught...

By numiatakami

she died after winning in a lotto then got killed by a sudden earthquake when her rag house collapse only to... More

02
03
04
05
06
07
08
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
little Q and A
32
33
34
35
36
37

01

4.2K 126 2
By numiatakami

I fucking woonnnnn AHHHHH

I scream at excitement and delight as I saw the lotto result that I bet into with my spare money after buying a pair of sleepers. I'm sooooo happy just imagining every thing I wish to have. I'm just a poor soul who works multiple job. A sales lady in the day, a waitress in the night and a writer as my part-time. I did all that to survived this awful world called reality. And now I got the money to live leisurely!!

Then just as like they say... If there is Luck then there is a bad luck.

Everything is shaking I crouch down as I saw the glasses broke as they fall. Then the ceiling starting to give down.

Then everything turned black. I feel soon much pain.. The air cramping down... Its getting hard to breathe.

No... Please I don't want to die this way... Please...

I feel my body run cold

Please..

I want to scream from the pain yet my throat was blocked by something...

Help...

I opened my lips to shout yet no voice came out

I don't wanna go yet...

I'm still a rat rag poor! I didn't even experience to live as much as people do! Why?... Why??!!!

Then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310 31 18
Not knowing how she died, the main character was transmigrated into a guide-verse novel. A finished novel, and a novel she had read before her death...
892 21 42
crappy isekai MC'sthat don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
277 0 31
After her parents died in a horrible accident she changes her last name with the help of her aunt and moves in her grandmother. With the trauma her...
30.8K 1.9K 115
"The Priestess" is a very well-known otome game that turned into a light novel become a manga and got adapted into an anime. Hadley was very obsessed...