Harmonize | niam au sequel |

By twinkiepayne

" You're a pain, you know that right?" " Of course I know that. I like pushing your buttons." ~*~*~ The... More

intro-explanation
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-øne
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
epilogue
last author's note :(

fifty-six

144 9 10
By twinkiepayne

Drew and Sage were hanging out together at the Tomlinson household, by themselves. Drew wasn't supposed to be over, but Sage snuck him in because the rest of her family went to do errands. They had the house to themselves for a while. They started off with a movie, but then things got heated, and they started to have sex.

As the two were in the middle of sex, they hear the front door slam close and a voice following," Sage Johannah Tomlinson! Why the hell is DJ's car sitting in our driveway!"

The couple look at each other in horror. Drew quickly gets off of Sage and stands up.

" What the hell are we gonna do?" Drew quietly asks.

" You guys better not be in your room!" Louis yells. They hear him storm up the stairs.

" Get your clothes on and hide in the closet." Sage whispers. Drew slips on his underwear, but Louis already made it to the locked bedroom door. As Louis was trying to open Sage's door, Drew quickly hides in the closet. Sage closes it after him and quickly throws on her own clothes.

Louis opens the door and storms into the room," Where the hell is he?"

Sage tries to play hard to get," What do you mean daddy?"

" Oh, don't play hard to get with me. I know DJ is here. Now where is he?" Louis demands.

" I don't know, he's not-"

Louis spots Drew's pants and shirt laying in a pile on the floor next to the bed. He glares at his daughter.

" Did you guys have sex?" Louis asks.

" No, daddy, he's not even here." Sage lies.

" Then explain his clothes." Louis says, pointing to Drew's clothes.

" Uh, I stole them from him. You know how you and papa share clothes? That's what I decided to do." Sage lies. Louis was not believing any of her lies.

" He's here Sage and I will not stop until I find his arse." Louis says. He starts searching the room. He looks under the bed and behind the blinds. He starts for the closet when Sage tries to get him from not looking there.

" Alright, you looked everywhere! He's not here!" Sage says, trying to drag Louis away from the closet. Louis gets out of her grip and opens the closet door. Drew, only standing in his underwear, gives Louis a nervous smile.

" Uh, hi Uncle Louis." Drew nervously says.

" Don't you 'Uncle Louis' me Drew. Get your arse out of the closet right now." Louis says. Drew steps out of the closet carefully.

" Harry! Get Niall on the phone now!" Louis calls.

" Can we please not call my dad, Uncle Louis?" Drew says. Louis sends him a glare.

" Both of you are in so much trouble." Louis says. Both teenagers let out a sigh.

" He's on the phone Louis!" Harry calls from downstairs. Louis looks at the teenagers.

" Get downstairs." Louis says.

" Uh, can I put on clothes please?" Drew asks, mentioning how he's still in his underwear.

" Fine. Sage, downstairs. Drew, get your damn clothes on." Louis says. Sage walks out of her room. Drew grabs his clothes and quickly puts them on. He looks at Louis, who just points out the door. Drew walks out of Sage's room with Louis following.

The two walk into the living room where Harry and Sage were. Sage was sitting next to Harry. Drew was about to sit next to Sage when Louis stops him.

" Oh, I don't think so Drew." Louis says. Louis sits down next to Sage. Drew lets out a sigh and sits down next to Louis.

" It's great to see you Harry, but why are you calling me about my son?" Niall says through FaceTime.

" Because your son came to our house when no one was home AND decided to have sex with my daughter!" Louis exclaims.

" Are you serious DJ? You told me you were going out with her! You need to be respectful of their rules." Niall says.

" I was! I didn't think they would be home that early." Drew says. Sage actually made them stay in, but he wasn't about to throw her under the bus.

" Are we forgetting the sex part? They had sex when no one was home!" Louis says.

" Louis, they obviously gave consent. What we should be worried right now is both of them breaking our rule about having significant others over while no one else is home." Harry says, trying to calm down Louis. Louis pouts and crosses his arms.

" DJ, I'm disappointed in you. We have that rule here and did you not think that rule applied at the Tomlinson's?" Niall says.

" Dad, I wasn't thinking okay? I just wanted to be with Sage." Drew says.

" I'll talk to you about your punishment when you get home. I want you home now." Niall says. Drew lets out a sigh.

" Okay dad." Drew says. He stands up from the couch.

" I'm still angry you had sex with my daughter." Louis says.

" Louis, give him a break about that!" Harry says. Sage shakes her head. She feels awful that Drew was taking all of the damage.

Sage stands up from the couch. She looks at her dads.

" It was my idea to have DJ over. Please stop blaming him. I wanted to have sex with him while you guys were gone. I broke your rule." Sage says.

" Babe, are you sure?" Drew asks.

" It's fine DJ. I should be the one in trouble." Sage says. The dad's just sat there in silence for a bit. They weren't expecting Sage to speak up.

" Well, we can talk when DJ leaves." Harry says.

" I'll walk you out." Sage says. Louis stands up from the couch.

" No, I'll walk him out." Louis says.

" Daddy, don't." Sage says.

" I won't strangle him." Louis says. He glared at Drew," Though I am thinking about it."

The two boys walk to the front door. Drew slips his shoes on while Louis just stares at him. Drew looks at Louis.

" I'm really sorry about breaking your rule. Sage means a lot to me and I didn't want to upset her. I really do love your daughter." Drew says. Louis stays silent. Drew nods his head and walks out of the house. He walks to his car when Louis comes running out to Drew.

" DJ, I want to apologize about yelling at you. I can tell you love Sage. I'm just worried about her." Louis says.

" It's understandable. You're her dad and you just want to protect her." Drew says.

" Just don't break any more rules, okay? Don't make me keep you away from Sage." Louis says.

" I won't. Bye Uncle Louis." Drew says.

" Drive safe DJ." Louis says. Drew gets in his car and he starts it up. He pulls out of the driveway and starts the drive back home.

Once home, he pulls into his own driveway. He stops his car and walks inside the house through the garage. He slips his shoes off and walks into the living room. His parents sat on the couch with Melody dozing off to sleep on Liam's lap. Niall looked a little pissed.

" Look, I know you're gonna yell at me. I know what I did was wrong so just punish me. I don't plan on ever breaking the rules like that again." Drew says. Melody perks up at the sound of Drew's voice. The parents look at each other. Then they look back at Drew.

" We hope you don't ever make that mistake again, whether it's here or the Tomlinson's. So we said no Sage for a week and you're on baby duty for a month." Niall says.

" I'm okay with that." Drew says. Melody reaches for Drew so he picks her up and places her above his hip. She starts to doze off again.

" But you have to handle her needs. You can't be playing video games while she just sits there." Niall says.

" You must think I'm a terrible brother then." Drew says.

" You are!" Brendon calls from upstairs. Drew gives him a dirty look even though Brendon couldn't see it.

" Just, please take care of her." Niall says.

" I will." Drew says. He walks upstairs and to his room where Brendon was playing video games. Drew laid on his bed and placed Melody next to him. Drew decided to was nap time for both of them. They both dozed off to sleep.

***

Hi guys! I lowkey love this chapter. I wanted it to be a little funny, so here we are.

I want to update this story as much as I can because this is the only story I'm working on for now and I would like to end things in the near future. I have no idea when, but we'll get there when we get there.

I don't think I have anything else to say.

Thank you guys for reading. I love you all so much.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1.6K 17
[ Niam Horayne AU ] ✓ Niall Horan is the kid who gets bullied. Liam Payne makes everything better. Together, they're unstoppable. © copyright 2013...
176K 3.7K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...
111K 5.1K 13
Louis' family puts him in a rehabilitation center after a drunk driver crashes into him on the highway. He suffers from PTSD, and he has to learn how...
88.7K 3.1K 40
Slowish updates. Some will be faster than others. Dear Mum, I miss you. I don't know how to go on without you. I can't say that I understand why is...