Letter's to A Thug

By guttaprincess15

Princess and Jerome are a power couple. He's her king and She's his queen.They have been together for a year... More

Lost without Him
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
SHONTELLE
Chapter 3
TIFFANY
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

231 6 0
By guttaprincess15

I said "fuck this, I don't have time for this foolishness."I write Jerome a letter telling him how I feel and how much shit his baby mother, and so many other females are putting me throw. I realize that I'm about to be 18 in a few more weeks. If all this came with the opportunity of beening your lady then I don't want to be with you. So after I had a long talk with myself. Yes I talk to myself. I did something's that I regret so much, but at the end of the day I had to do what I had to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.7M 61K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
1M 63.8K 33
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...