All A Joke (Eren X Reader) {M...

Por Hel-loo

I don't have many friends. Im not very social. Eren hates me for reasons I don't know. After being convinced... Mais

Intro
\1/
\2/
\3/
\4/
\5/
\6/
\7/
\8/
\9/
\10/
\11/
\12/
\13/
\14/
\15/
\16/
\17/
\18/
\19/
\20/
\21/
\22/
\23/
\24/
\25/
\26/
\27/
\28/
\29/
\30/
\31/
\32/
\33/
\34/
\35/
\36/
\37/
\38/
\39/
\40/
\41/
\42/
\43/
\44/
\45/
\46/
\47/
\48/
\49/
\50/
\52/
\53/
\54/
\55/
\56/
\57/
\58/
\59/
\60/
\61/
\62/
\63/
\64/
\65/
\66/
\67/
\68/
\69/
\70/
\71/
\72/
\73/
\74/
\75/
\76/
\77/
\78/
\79/
\80/
\81/
Not An Update
\82/
\83/
\84/
\85/
\86/
\87/
\88/
\89/
\90/
\91/
\92./
It has been Fun.
Adult Chapter.
Another Story

\51/

4K 124 764
Por Hel-loo

Y/N POV

Today is the Winter Ball!

I'm extremely excited.

Eren still doesn't seem down to go, but said he'll go for me. He's even tried to convince me to not attend and that we can just hang at his house or something.

But everyone kept telling him to stop being a party pooper. Even Mikasa did.

I felt so welcomed into the group. Being around them made me feel so comfortable. That I can rely on these people.

And as crazy as it sounds, I feel like I've been getting on Mikasa's good side.

I think its just that she has to put up with me. But I really do think she's seeing me in different light.

I had thought about Wednesday. The time I had spent with Eren that day was great. That was also the most contact I had ever had. It was nice. 

Although, I am glad that it didn't go further. I had fun nonetheless. Maybe eventually we'll go further. I smiled slightly to myself thinking about it.

Then I blushed to myself for thinking like that. Ahhh... I can't think of this. 

I gotta stay holy. 

The Ball started at 7pm tonight. Eren was going to come pick me up. My dad was going to be home by then so he could see me off.

My dad was excited and happy that I was heading out. He said that if was good to get out of the house Every now and then when we have a chance.

To let loose and breath. That we won't stay young forever. So he encouraged me to go when I had brought up the idea of the Winter Ball in the first place.

I was beginning to get ready. It was already 5 and Eren said he would be here at about 6:45. Or some time around there. 

I had showered and felt refreshed. Nervous but refreshed at the same time.

I decided to keep the make up simple. I'm not big on wearing make up Any way, so I just applied lip gloss, mascara and eyeliner. Nothing too fancy.

It still looked nice and elegant. I decided I was going to curl my hair just a bit. I didn't want really big heavy curls.

Just light cute ones. Similar to my hair just being wavy. And then Maybe doing the half up half down hair style. Depends maybe.

I heard the front door open. Signally Th at my dad was home. Which means its already about 6:15 to 6:20.

I put on the dress that I had gotten and put on a pair of skin tone tights and wore my black booties.

I looked on my phone reflection to make sure that the hickeys I got from Eren were covered up.

I wasn't trying to get scolded by my parents before heading out with him.

I exited my room to greet my dad who was I'm the kitchen. I heard both of my parents whispering at each other.

They were probably arguing again.

"Hi dad. Hi mom." I said smiling softly.

"Y/N, Sweetheart, you look beautiful. That boyfriend of yours is a lucky guy to have you." My dad said as he hugged me.

I saw my mom make a face when my dad had mentioned Eren.

"You look nice sweetie." My mom said to me. She was playing with my hair.

"Can I put a clip in your hair. Your hair will look nice half up half down." She said. I nodded with a smile and she went to the bathroom to get a clip.

I was beginning to get a little nervous. But a good nervous. This is the first dance I've ever been to.

My mom came back and she started messing with my hair. After 3 minutes of messing around she took a step back examined it and let out a sigh.

"Perfect." She said smiling softly at me and rubbing my chin.

Honestly it was sending butterflies into my stomach. And I felt my face get a little hot.

My mother hasn't acted like this towards me in such a long time. So I wasn't used to it all that much.

I did enjoy this though.

The door bell rang. Not just once... Multiple times.

"Didn't I tell you to tell him about the doorbell?" My mom said to me. But she didn't sound irritated.

I laughed and my dad opened the door.

"Eren, come on in." My dad opened up for Eren.

"Thank you Mr L/N. I hope you evening has been going well." Eren said smiling at my dad.

He came in and he looked absolutely amazing.

He wore a slim fit suit. It hugged his body nicely. 

I blushed when I saw him. 

When he first walked in he looked really unsettled and worried. But once he saw me, he looked like he calmed down.

He looked at me with such kind eyes. Adoring eyes. Eyes that admired me.

"Hey buttercup. You look beautiful." He said smiling softly at me.

"Thank you, You look good too." I said starting to get shy.

After Eren hugged me, he looked towards my mom.

"Ah Mrs L/N, looking as lovely as ever. I hope I'm not intruding into your personal space." Eren said sounding ever so innocent.

Which cause my dad to chuckle. My dad was aware that Eren likes to push my mom's buttons. Along with pressing the door bell repeatedly.

"Not at all Eren." She said smiling at him.

AND IT DIDNT LOOK LIKE A FAKE SMILE!!!

"Woah... You didn't even call me the good for nothing boyfriend. Are you feeling ok?? Do you need to sit down?? Maybe some soup? I think you're gonna cause a snow storm to approach with you being nice to me." He chuckled. And I laughed at it too.

My mom was being nice. And I wasn't really sure why. But I liked it.

Honestly, this was a great start to my evening. And it hasn't even been a whole hour around people.

"We'd love to stay But we have a dance to attend to. Are you ready buttercup?" Eren asked me with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said smiling and taking a hold of his arm.

"You guys have a nice time. Drive safely. And don't bring her back oh so late. I wait up for her." My dad called out to Eren.

"Will do sir. I'll have her home at a reasonable time." He said to my dad.

My dad hugged me before we departed for Eren's car.

"Have fun My little love bug. I hope you have a great night." He said into my ear.

He hasn't called me that since I was younger. I felt so happy. Overwhelmed with positive emotions. It was great.

I looked at my dad who looked like he was ready to cry.

I smiled at him.

Eren led me to his car. He opened the door for me and let me in, closing it after I was completely in.

Once Eren got in he started up the car. There was light snow around. It hasn't snowed in a few days. And it didn't look like it was going to snow on the forecast.

My parents were in the door way and waved at us as Eren pulled away.

"This is the first time he's called me Love Bug since I was younger." I said to Eren smiling pretty widely.

"You know its obvious they care about you. Especially your mom, she just has a different way of expressing it. Your dad on the other hand, he expresses That out in the open. He shows it loud and proud." He said while reaching for my hand.

We pulled up to the school.

Eren was obviously nervous about something. He looked a little out of it.

"Eren, is everything ok?" I asked him, sounding concerned.

"Yeah everything is fine. Sorry, I've just been feeling out of it." He said still not sounding reassuring.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

He stared at me for a moment or two.

"No no it's ok. I'll be ok. Just know that I care deeply about you and you mean so much to me. And I mean that." Eren said softly with a weak smile.

"I know you do." I said smiling at him.

"Shall we go in then?" Eren asked a little more enthusiastically.

"Yeah let's go." I said smiling.

We exited the car. Hand in hand.

I was feeling nervous. But a good nervous.

My first ever dance.

And it's with Eren.

And a whole group of friends who care about me.

I couldn't ask for anything more.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.9K 52 10
𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖡𝗒𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽...
2.3K 71 17
Wooyoung stumbled upon Jongho in dressing room to find him opening a jar of what he's assuming make up cover up. He hid behind a wheeled wardrobe wa...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
801K 49K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...