Just Anytime, Anyplace - Bens...

By Happy2BeDee

Just a few bits and pieces of that Bensaro heat! Rated M for a reason! Take heed! AU More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35

Part 29

932 9 0
By Happy2BeDee

Shots

Of course, she didn't tell him that she lost playing on purpose just for this reason. She's always wanted him to do this to her but never could get up the nerve to ask so she threw the game and right now she's here, on their bed with her legs spread and she's watching him eat her pussy while he's two fingers deep, stretching her slow while he laps at her clit and labia and oh god! While it feels divine, she can't wait another minute for him.

"Please baby..!" She begged him, unable to wait with her anticipation building so incredibly.

He comes up on his knees and without taking his fingers from her sopping wet pussy, he delivers a kiss to her mouth, slow and sensual before he pulls away. "You're a very impatient girl, aren't you?" He asks as he inserts a third finger and she hisses from the feeling.

"Holy shit you feel so good!" She says and pulls him in for another equally sensuous kiss to his lips, loving the way she tastes mixed with him as she laps at his lips. And as he slowly goes back down, stopping to nibble her breasts and stomach on the way. He plants kisses to her inner thighs then more to her mound before he takes a slow lick of her clitoris. Sucking it then removing his fingers from her and running his tongue over the length of her, making her grab his hair as she pushed her pussy in his face.

"God, you son of a bitch...do it, please do it!" She begged as he smiled while sucking her clit deep into his mouth. She threw her head back as he re-inserted his fingers, three of them again, pushing and twisting them to stretch her. When he tried inserting a fourth, she cried out and stopped him, insisting that he use the lube to ease the discomfort that initially came as she gave way, stretching slowly to eventually accommodate his hand.

She was in such a state of total ecstasy as he continued. She'd never felt anything that could describe this. Her pussy was stretching beyond what she'd imagined it could and as he pushed harder to get his whole hand inside, rubbing and sucking her clit vigorously. Her moaning was at an all time high as she was just lost!

When, finally he had gotten his whole hand inside her and she swore to him that he wasn't hurting her and begged him to move; slowly at first. She could already feel herself coming around his fist, she couldn't describe it. Couldn't put into words, just deep moaning and cries. He actually had his whole hand in her pussy and it felt so fucking wonderful! Nick didn't hesitate after a while to pick up the pace, pistoning into her.

When she came it was like nothing she'd ever felt. nothing he'd ever felt with his hand deep inside her. She came screaming as she shot torrents of ejaculate, seemingly never-ending but Nick couldn't be contained and kept going, driving her over the edge! When finally the squirting stopped, he pulled his hand out of her slowly, covered in her cum, she didn't hesitate to grab him, ramming her tongue down his throat and the contractions that just couldn't stop caused her to squirt all over him again while they kissed.

This was definitely worth losing a drinking game!

It's The Thought That Counts

"You... Uh... I... Thanks?" She said as she sat with the gift box on her lap, looking at the, she supposed gift inside. Nick usually gave her amazing presents so when he told her that he had something for her, she never in a million years expected that it would be this as she opened the immaculately wrapped box and was shocked to silence.

"You like it?!" He asked with all the excitement of a child at Christmas. Was he serious?

"I..." No I don't like it! When the hell have you ever, EVER seen me in something so...tacky? "...think it's...great!" ...for another woman. "...how did you know?" ...that I'd hate it! She was essentially a bra and panties (if you wanna call it that), lined in pleather, and made entirely of black fishnet! No linings, no anything. Just black fishnet!

"I took a chance!" He said cockily. He was feeling this gift, wasn't he? "I can't wait to see you in it!" He said with a sensual kiss to her neck.

It can't hurt for one night. "I'll go put it on-" She started to get up from the bed but he quickly stopped her.

"No no, not for Home."

"No?"

"No."

"Then...?" Was he expecting her to wear this somewhere?

"I was thinking you could wear it to the party tonight."

She wanted to fall out laughing right there but she refrained, and instead: "Nick, I can't wear this out."

"Sure you can; under your clothes. Just imagine how sexy it'll be with me knowing it's there..."

Is he kidding me? Home is one thing, but he expects me, 4 months pregnant to go out in this...thing?

"Please baby?" He said with a kiss. "My dick is hard just thinking about it!"

She stopped and smiled at him but the truth was, there was no way she was going out in this getup, and she needed a plan. "Okay. But...I'll go and try it on, just to be sure it fits and you can tell me how it looks!" She said with the biggest grin. Right now, his brain had turned off and he was thinking with his other head. Perfect time for her to do away with this thing and if it did it's job really well, they'd be skipping Casey's party tonight!

"Ooh, good idea!"

"I know!" He's such a man sometimes! She thought sarcastically. "I'll be right back!" And she went into the bathroom with the small gift box and shut the door.

"Oh man!" He exclaimed as quiet as he could while rubbing his hands together! "I can't believe how hot she's gonna look!" He was in some discomfort at this point as he didn't have the necessary room in his pants that he needed for his suddenly-very active dick, and he took to rubbing the head that was now pushing against his zipper. "Just calm down, we can do this!" But he was way too excited.

In the bathroom, Olivia was standing in her robe (and not much else), she leaned against the double sinks with the pieces of the outfit on her pointer finger. She quietly laughed at them as she held them up. "I can't believe your father thought I'd like this!" She giggled to the baby, as she had her other hand on her stomach, and turned around to the mirrors. "Oh well, here goes nothing!" She told herself as she removed her robe.

Back in the bedroom, with his pants nearing ready to burst. "Hey Liv, you almost d-" The bathroom door opened and she came out in her robe. "Babe, I thought you we're going to try it on...what um, what happened?" He asked, disappointed. She looked at him and smiled, kissing the tip of his nose. That got him hot enough, but when she moved back and as if she were performing a strip tease, and she slowly undid her robe, uncovering one shoulder so that just a strap of the 'bra' peeked out, he stood there with his mouth open, his dick hard and just painfully watched her move.

Playfully, she asked him, already seeing his response, physically and she wasn't even uncovered yet. Seeing that she made him react that way made her feel powerful! "You like?"

He loosened two more buttons on his shirt. "Very much! Why don't you show me a little more?" He begged, starting to sweat just imagining the rest of it and how it looked on her; Jesus Christ he wanted her! And when she smiled that sexy smile, he was done for.

"A little more, huh?" She asked, and he nodded thirstily. She laughed at how cute he was before she shimmied the other shoulder free. The robe was still closed at her breasts, though she gave him a little peek as she let the tops of her breasts show but kept the areolas covered and with covering them, she excited herself, the rough silk already doing a number on her already hardened nipples.

"Baby...!" He cried, reaching for her but she took a step back and that's when it happened. She had planned to carry this out longer but she was feeling like she really needed Nick to fuck her, now (damn pregnancy hormones)! Sauntering back to him and pushing him down on the bed, he sat up in time to see her undo the robe and open it wide, holding it with both hands splayed and gyrated her hips playfully before she dropped it on the floor.

His mouth fell open as his eyes drank in every. Single. Inch of her! There were just no words! She came towards him clad in the bra and panties. They fit like a glove; a very tight glove! The holes in the mesh were small but they lost the battle with her nipples; her full breasts with the stiff peaks poking out had the bra cups stretched to capacity and Nick had to remind himself to breathe as his eyes went down her beautiful round stomach before traveling to the thong that showed off her lower lips. With that neatly trimmed hair on her mound and the string that let all of her glorious ass hang out (she actually didn't mind that part)! Her thighs, which weren't part of the costume but just a sight to behold; he needed to get between those thighs, hands, mouth or di-

"It actually fits really well, don't you think?!" She asked with a smile plastered to her face. She was going to sell this for all it was worth and she could see that she wouldn't have to do much as he was already salivating. "Nick? Baby, do you like it?" She questioned and gave a little spin. This was so much fun and being on display like this, it was doing something to her! Between being pregnant and always horny and looking at him in his super heightened state, she could feel her wetness as her nipples got harder than they already were.

Finally finding his voice, he sounded like a prepubescent teenager when he first attempted to speak. "I love it!" He said and she laughed as he cleared his throat, trying again. This time his voice was gravelly as he sat in front of her. "Holy mother of god you look fucking amazing! "You are absolutely breathtaking, you know that?" He started to brush his hand against her nipple, but she quickly stopped him, backing up again.

"Great, well I'm gonna go and take it off!" She said and started to turn away but he was quick and grabbed her softly by the arm, pulling her back and she let out a playful little scream.

"Let me do that for you!" He nearly shouted as he enveloped her mouth with his burning kiss and lay her down on the bed, climbing on top of her. When his tongue hit her lips seeking entrance which she quickly gave him, there was no going back as his hands caressed her, everywhere, landing on her ass where he gave a long, rolling squeeze. while his mouth made it's way to her breasts. The way her nipples stood out from the net, he couldn't believe that this was all his, that she was all his, and he drew her nipples in, alternating between them and her mouth.

It was through moans that she managed: "Baby... Baby, w-what about the party?" Between those kisses and his mouth on her nipples, not to mention his hand probing her dripping wet slit that was straining so hard against the netting, she thought she'd crumble from what he was giving her.

"They won't miss us!" He said simply as he kissed his way down. "Besides, what I plan to do to you , you'll need a little down time!" He said as he grabbed the panties and ripped a hole in the netting.

Some much needed time

"Hey there!" Nick said as soon as Olivia walked in the door, startling her. She'd just kicked off her shoes and hadn't even had time to put her things down before he was on her, his hands at her waist untucking her blouse while his lips attacked hers, moving down to her neck as he slid her jacket off her shoulders and tossed it.

"Hello to you too!" She quickly lifted his head in her hands and kissing him deep and full of passion, without hesitation. "Aren't you eager?" She said, unbuttoning his shirt.

"It's not every night that we're both home this early, so...yeah!" Olivia suddenly stopped and smiled.

"It is nice."

"It's very nice indeed!" He said as he tore open her blouse, popping the buttons and sending them scattering all over the entryway to the apartment.

"Do you know how expensive it is to replace all the buttons you pop?"

"Uh uh!" He said, kissing her on lips "Do you know that I've been literally day dreaming of you in this bra..." He kissed her lips again "and out of this bra?" He go behind her and dipped to suckle her neck as he finished removing her shirt, discarding it along with her jacket that was already across the living room somewhere. He couldn't wait to get his hands on her; all over her, starting with her breasts. She was wearing a black lace demi bra with a scalloped edge that was see-through and barely covered her nipples that were just aching for his touch. This morning, he caught an erection just watching her put it on and right now, standing behind her, he skimmed his hands down her neck and to the swell of her breasts and over them. He cupped them before he let his fingers dance over her nipples then squeezed and began rolling them through the ultra thin lace.

"Baby..." She sighed lustfully, revelling in what he was doing to her. He was already making her crazy with his touch and she let off a breathy moan that went straight to his already hard cock as she turned her head to catch his sultry kiss.

She felt his hand at the waist of her pants, undoing them while the other remained at her breast, kneading and teasing. And when she felt her pants drop, she quickly stepped out of them.

"No panties?" He was smiling so hard as his fingers dipped to her slit and found her clit.

She moaned her appreciation for what he was doing to her as she spoke, but barely as what he was doing felt so good.

"I thought I'd surprise you; you like? Shit, Nick!"

"I like very much!" He said with a kiss to her neck as he continued to manipulate her clit. "You realize you got me hard as fuck right now?!" and he quickly withdrew his hand to suck her from his fingers.

"I feel it, big boy!" His dick was at full attention, bursting to get out of his pants, threatening to split them but he didn't have to wait long as she had taken her hand and unzipped him, letting his cock spring free. She smiled as she stroked him, though she didn't need to. He was already so hard, he could chop wood! But still, she loved to tease him, to feel that bit of precum that came out of his tip and coated her fingers as she smeared it over his head and he smiled while he got lost in the pleasure of what she was doing to his cock.

"Oh my god, mami!" He cried. God her fingers were like magic, but were nothing compared to her mouth! And he thought he'd died and gone to heaven when she quickly backed him against the wall and went down on him, rubbing her pussy while taking him between her lips oh-so-slowly and he watched her as she reached behind her and undid her bra. Allowing it to fall and her magnificent breasts to spring free, cupping them as she continued to suck him, ultimately surrounding his cock with them and using them to fellate him.

God she was like his very own pornstar, he thought as she looked up at him and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 80 6
โ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...
37.3K 474 25
โฟแต‰สท sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 โ” no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated หถแต” แต• แต”หถ @luverboychris
629 28 11
ใ‚œโœง*ฬฃฬฉโ˜ฝโ‹†ใ‚œ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ! "๐‘–'๐‘š ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘– โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก" แฏพ แดแด€แด›แด›สœแด‡แดก sแด›แดœส€ษดษชแดสŸแด x า“แด‡แด!แดแด„ แฏพ แฏพ sแดแด„ษชแด€สŸ แดแด‡แด…ษชแด€...
805K 19.8K 57
Book originally made by @human_afterall make sure to read their version! Ty for letting me use your book ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ @unopened-windows new @ Daddy!Jacob ...