How You Love To Hate me

Od jeonsolace

Lisa and Jungkook are both enemies. They have spent their whole life hating each other, ever since they were... Více

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTED 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 49

CHAPTER 7

1.5K 44 1
Od jeonsolace

"So how is your uncle doing?" Jungkook asks with a laugh displaying his bunny teeth.

They're so cute-
"Who told you?" I say whilst hitting him aggressively on his coat with my phone.
"Jin Hyung"
Great. He can never keep his mouth shut. I wonder how many more embarrassing things he'll reveal about me.
"You should've at least made a believable excuse."
"Like even someone dumber than you could tell you're lying"
"Who can even come up with something as dumb as that?"
"Is the human brain even able to come up with something as stupid as that-"

"Shut up!"

Surprisingly, the rest of the way there Jungkook stayed quiet. I stayed behind him scrolling through my phone and not saying anything, not having the strength to start a fight. It's pretty dark and when I finally look over my phone, I can't see Jungkook. I spin around quickly looking for him but he's nowhere.
Maybe he's already got there?
I don't even have his phone number to ask him. I hesitate as to stay or carry on walking. Like why would I care if something happened to him? If his beautiful face got smashed into a billion pieces? If he was getting beaten up and got huge ugly scars? If he had a seizure? If he got shot-

Two hands grip my shoulder tightly and instinctively I turn around and punch the beautiful face behind me before I can even see who it is. The beautiful face that I was just thinking about. Before I can stop myself my fist comes in contact with his skin and I punch him. Hard. Shit. I wait for his reaction but he didn't show any sign of pain. Instead, he goes for my phone and snatches it out of my hand.

"Ooh, who's this? Is it your crush?" He says wriggling his eyebrows.
"Who's the- Jimin!?" He looks at me confused.
"You like Jimin?"
"What do you mean?!" He shows me my phone and Jimins Instagram shows up.
"Just because I was looking through his Instagram doesn't mean I like him!" I say offended that I could even like that. It's as bad as saying I like Jungkook.
"Then why do you follow him." He asks.
"If you couldn't tell I follow everyone in my class."
"Follow me."
"Why should I?"
"You just should."
"That's not a valid answer, why do you even care anyway, you've got more followers than me."
"If you follow me I'll follow you."
"Still not valid." Then he changes the topic completely.
"You like Jiminie~"

At Ji Sungs:

It's only when I get inside I see how much Jungkooks cheek is swollen. I can tell it hurts him but he doesn't say anything. A part of me is guilty but the other part of me really doesn't care. I can just imagine all the girls running around him saying
"Jungkook Oppa are you okay, whoever did this I will rip their face into a billion pieces."

Have fun doing that to me.
But then I can imagine another response.

" OH MY God whoever did that got to touch Jungkook Oppas face, they are sooooooooo lucky, I would die to be them." Jungkook Oppa this and Jungkook Oppa that.

I don't care he deserves it, it was his fault anyway.

Jungkook walks instantly to the garage which is attached to a storage room. I follow behind him knowing that everyone is already there. Usually, on game nights, we stay in the garage which Ji Sungs parents converted into a playroom when we were kids. We would stay there overnight and soon we styled it how we wanted to. That's kind of how the game night started.

When we walk in I see the huge rocket we made out of cardboard. It even had seats inside. Five. There were five seats. Before it wasn't just me, Mi Sun, Ji Sung, and Jin. 

No, there were five of us. 

 Jimin used to hang out with us but when we went to high school he became friends with Jungkook. 

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Baekhyun were already best friends, but soon Baekhyun drifted off, they're still friends but not as close as before. Even though he was popular, he didn't have any close friends, just Taehung. 

So when he and Jimin became friends and started hanging out with him, I didn't mind, in fact, I felt happy for him, I felt happy for Jungkook.

I look around to see Jungkook laughing with Jin, but then Mi Sun blocks my view.
I stare at Mi Sun in front of me. She looks angry.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO LEAVE ME WITH THESE DUMBASSES!" 

Everyone stares at her.

"Chill Mi Sun we're not that bad." Says Jin clearly offended.

"Why are you angry, I'm the one that's supposed to be angry," I say.

"Why?"

"Because out of everyone, you sent him?" I say pointing at Jungkook.

"Well, we agreed that Jin is a wimp" Jin nods his head smiling, clearly proud of the fact that he's a wimp.

"And we agreed that Ji Sungs scared of his own heartbeat, Mi Suns a girl so she's got more of a chance of getting kidnapped," Jimin says.

"And what about you?" I ask already knowing the answer since we always used to tease him about this.

"Well, I didn't want to go."

"No, we said that you're too small," Jungkook says, a cheeky smile on his face.
"That's not even-"

"You should've sent him, the kidnapper wouldn't have been able to see him, then he wouldn't have been able to get him." Ji Sung says and we all burst into laughter.

"Haha, funny joke." Says Jimin drily.

"I know it's so funny," I say patting him on the back.

"You can't say anything, you're smaller than him." Jungkook says.
"YOU-"

LATER ON:

We finally decided to play Truth or Dare, everyone has had their turns beside me, Jin, Jungkook. I don't usually mind playing the game but with Jungkook I don't trust him, so this time I decide to play it safe and say the truth. Mi Sun raises her eyebrow knowing I usually pick dare.
Before anyone can say anything Jungkook says

"Who's your crush?" Everyone looks from me to Jungkook, confused why he would ask that out of everything.
Is he still going on about this crush business? Why does he care?
"No one," I say staring him in the eye.
"Are you sure, as I recall I'm pretty sure-"
"Shut up! I don't like anyone!"
Jin looks at me curiously. And Jimin laughs, his eyes completely disappearing when seeing me panicking.
He's so cute. I'm going to die of uwu overload.
"You don't have to tell everyone, you can just tell me." He says winking.
"I won't tell anyone, I promise."
There's a reason I don't trust him.
"It will just be a secret between you and me."

For about 15 minutes we both argue about whether I have a crush or not.
"I already said I don't have a crush!"
"I know you're lying!"
"How do you know?"
"That means you like someone."
"How that doesn't even make sense."
"I'm not going to stop until you tell me who you like."
"How many times- you know what fine." He gives a satisfied smirk.
"I knew you liked somebody." I want to argue back but I can't be bothered with him anymore. Since he sits opposite me I lean forward and cup my hand around his ears.
He waits in anticipation.
"....No one." He looks at me with a disappointed face.
"Lisa just tell me ."
"I promise I won't tell anyone." He says seriously.
Damn, he really wants to know who I like. But too bad, I don't like anyone.
So instead I decide to make up one just to satisfy him.
"You know what- ok"
I'm about to cup my hand around his ear again but he stops me and says
"Don't lie, ok, I know your games." I just roll my eyes.
"Whatever."
I cup my hands again and whisper two syllables
"Jimin."
Oh, I do not know what lie I had just gotten myself into.

After my turn was Jungkooks turn and before Mi Sun could ask him a question for his truth I beat her and blurt out a question I've wanted to ask for ages.
"Why do you always annoy me all the time?" Jungkook falls silent after such an abrupt question and so does everyone else, but he doesn't hesitate to answer.
"Well, umm because you're so fun to play with." He says simply, but I didn't want a simple answer I knew there was more to it.
Play with? What does he think I am?
"So I'm a toy?" You say slightly hurt.
"What, no, you just have a different reaction to everyone else." Says Jungkook now thinking hard about what to say.
"You're different you're like the only girl who doesn't fangirl over me, and you're reactions are so cute- I mean different.
He points to his bruised cheek.
"For example, a normal girl would've screamed but you punched me."
"So you enjoy me hurting you." You say
"What a weirdo" You mutter under your breath
"Oh so that's what happened," Jimin says.
"Great, when his fangirls find out they'll give you death threats for like a month." Mi Sun says, Jungkook just gives a small laugh.
Everyone stays silent after that response from Jungkook, so you decide to break it.

"Your turn Jin." You say happily. You have a question to ask him so you silently pray he says truth even though he usually does.
"Truth."
"Yes!" You almost shout, everyone looks silently at you, and like last time you ask your question before anyone else and the reaction of Jin and everyone else was priceless.
"Who's your.....girlfriend?"

"Y-You cant just assume I have a g-girlfriend." Jin stutters.
"I can and I am."

"You just wasted a truth on Jin." Says Ji Sung sadly.

"No, I haven't." You say certainly.

"She hasn't." Says Jin. And everyone quietens once again.
"WHAT?!" Says Mi Sun screaming. Jimin besides her puts both hands on the sides of his ears from her loud shouting.
"YOU TOLD Lisa BUT NOT ME."
"What, I don't know how she knows, she just does." Says Jin looking at the floor, his cheeks now turning red.
"How did you know." Says Jungkook suspiciously.
"You aren't stalking him?" He says.
"What? No, I can just tell." And you tap your nose secretively.
"How?" Says Ji Sung.
"Well, firstly you haven't sat with us three times at lunch, secondly in the summer holidays we met up three times and you made up an excuse for two of those times that you couldn't come."
"At least his excuse was believable." Says Ji Sung
"Will you shut up about that."
"My baby cousin set fire to my uncle my ass." Says Mi Sun smiling.
"I will personally tell Jae what you said in front of you." Mi Suns' smile comes of her face.
You turn your attention back to Jin.
"And you never do that." You conclude.
"Impressive." Says Jimin.
"You used your brain," Jungkook says nodding.
"I didn't know you could do that." He mutters.
"No, I use my common sense, something you don't have."
"At least I'm not dumb like you."
"At least I'm not a coconut head like you."
"At least-"
"Will you both shut up, I want to know who's Jins girlfriend is." Says Mi Sun.
"Go on then Jin."
"Oh, she's called mhubnhdyufl." He mutters the last bit
"What?" Says Jimin.
"Shes called Mohfhnbyufhjl." He mutters the last bit again. 

But you lean in so close you manage to hear, and when you find out you scream so loud and knock him over in a hug.
"OHMIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD, YOU'RE DATING MOONBYUL, SHES SO LUCKYYYYYY." Your voice is slightly muffled but you're screaming so loud everyone can hear, and soon Mi Sun joins in the hug whilst screaming.
"I CAN FEEL MY BONES BREAKING, GET OFF ME," Jin says.
"Oh sorry." You both say and you look up to see Ji Sung and Jimin thinking about their non-existent love life.
"Atleast he'll be able to keep it longer than Jungkook ever will." You say sourly. He looks up.
"I feel sorry for them, they like you, but you just use them." You say talking about his past girlfriends.
"You don't even have a fricking heart." You say bluntly. He looks at the floor, playing with his clothes.
"Who are you dating now?" Asks Mi Sun. Jungkook doesn't answer but Jimin does.
"Zoe."
"Oh." Says Mi Sun. Zoe was a very likable girl in your class with a great personality, but for some reason, some girls didn't like her.

Maybe they were jealous?

You two were good friends and you knew she liked Jungkook for ages, you felt slightly happy for her, but you also felt sorry for her. Jungkook would use her for a week before dumping her like she was rubbish. That was one of the main things you hated about him. He made girls feel like shit. Like they weren't worth anything.

But maybe he didn't know what he was doing.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

288K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
322K 8.1K 43
Lisa and Jungkook are enemies at the university but when the time comes that they will be forced marriage at each other Will they love each other? W...
13.5K 471 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
144K 2.9K 44
Wherefore The enormously Popular Kpop Groups BTS and Blackpink Start To Date Each Other But, Face Huge Problems Shortly After. Even After The Trust I...