Me and Him.

By supernatural_girl234

You play an among us game with your new friends what would happen when you meet him? More

The First Game.
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5 RATED R!!!!!
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 RATED R!!!!!!!
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 RATED R!!!
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Thank you❤️

Part 4

681 11 2
By supernatural_girl234

He wants to meet me? In person? I mean I'm totally down to hang out with him but this Is'nt what I expected.

It's now 7:20pm and I NEED to get ready. This is my first time meeting him in person I have to make sure I make a good impression. I take a nice bubble bath and shave my legs. Yes shave my legs you never know. I run to my closet to find something cute but comfy. I found this nice light pink dress with flowers on it. "Perfect!" Lastly I do my hair and makeup. "Ok makeup is done now hair." I say rushing around. I think I should keep my hair down. So I brush my hair and curl it. It's now 8:45pm . I quickly spary some perfume on me. I double check just to make sure I had everything. I quickly grab my keys and head out.

9:00pm....

I arrive at Dove Hill on time. Luckly no one was here. I wait in the car and put some lip gloss on and check myself in the car mirror. I look around and see someone sitting on the bench. "That could be Corpse."I say quitely to myself. I get out of the car and walk to the person sitting there. He was the only person there so I just assume it was him.

Y/N: Corpse?

The person slowly gets up and walks up towards me.

Corpse: hey y/n its me

My heart was beating so fast. I couldn't really see him in the dark so he walked up to the light.

Y/N: wait I've seen you before..... in Best Buy.

Corpse: uh yeah I seen you there I wasn't sure but I put two an two together.

Y/N: oh ok uh you look great.

Corpse: no you look great, very pretty.

Y/N: thank you, so uh what did you want to talk about?

Corpse: yeah right um, we've be talking for a while now and um I don't know what these feelings mean but all I know is that I like talking to you and I want the start hanging out more. Like physically. Sorry I don't normally have these feelings but I just thought I should share them with you.

Y/N: wow Corpse I-

Corpse: you don't feel the same .......

Y/N: no no I do I feel the same way. I'm glad you feel the same. Ever since I saw you I felt something. I couldn't explain it but now I know. I'm 22 years old and I'm old enough to know what I want. Yes I like you and I would love you get to know you more, and hang out.

Silent.... complete silent. I look at him and he looks at me. I decided to make the first move so I kissed him. He pulled back. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." I say backing up. He pulls my face in and stare at my lips. Next thing I know he pulled me in for a kiss. His lips were soft and the kiss got more passionate. I pull him in making sure there no space between us. I put my hands around his shoulders. He cups my face with his hand. A little bit later we both pull back from the kiss to catch our breath.

Both of us: Wow

"Wow literally wow!" That was the best kiss I ever had. He was so gentle. I never felt like this before.

NEXT CHAPTER GETS RATED R!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928 91 100
You are a huge fan of Markiplier and when you hear he's going to a con in your home town you decide to go meet him. What will happen when you meet?
400 24 14
When a group of friends end up getting locked into a haunted mansion, what horrors will await them?
271 15 3
Non-Fatal Hanahaki AU. Feelings are fair game for nine months out of the year, but God forbid you develop a crush during Hanahaki Season; three month...
56.9K 2K 16
Who knew eating a carrot cake at a cafe, would let him meet such a cutie at a cafe.. Nonetheless, meet him in a game. ...