Steven Universe: The Return...

By Marcos_17A

It's been about a year since Steven embarked on a journey of self-discovery across the country, also since he... More

【IMPORTANT NOTICE】
1. The Return
2. Relaxing Day
3. Attack On Homeworld
4. Tagged
5. Scold
6. Gems Out
7. Problems
8. Pink Again
9. Revelation
10. It's Your Fault
11. Unexpected Call
12. Let's Go To Homeworld
13. Other Matters
14. Gems Rejuvenation
15. New Era
16. Outburst
17. Scars
18. Escape Attempt
19. I'll Be Back
20. A Plan Is Needed
21. Rules
22. To Each Their Own Plans
23. The Best Opportunity
24. Here We Are
25. The Rescue
26. Classic Drama
27. Independence
28. Wrong Way
29. Made Of Love
30. Found Out
31. Water Fight
32. Failed Attempt
33. Her Bad Experiences
34. Quartz Battle
35. Stubborn
36. Retreat
37. Communication Cut Off.
38. They Know Everything
39. Can't Bear It Anymore
40. Unwind
41. Just Around The Corner
42. Head On
43. Taking Risks
44. Stealth
45. Burden
46. A Matter Of Time
47. Free Fall
48. Last Resort
49. Presence
50- Got Out Of Hand
51- Pressure
52- Destruction
53- Brute Strength
54- Past Pains
55- One More Piece
56. Alone No More
57. See You Never
58. Different Circumstances
59. Hassle
60- Bad Friends
61- Can't Forget
62- Diamond Power
63- The Past Is Past
64- Don't Leave Me
65- Dawn On
66- Where Is She?
68- It's Getting Away
69- Under Control
70- Worthless
71- Perfection
72. Flaws
73. Trust
74. The Perfect Diamond
75. Human Being
76. The End Light
77. Stroke Of Luck
78- In Need Of Help
79- We'll Not Abandon You
80- Together 'Till The End
81- Just A Distraction
82- Regret
83- The Incinerator
84- End Of The Line
85- Steven Falls
86- My Other Self
87- Misused
88- Self-Love
89- What Happened To Them?
90- Is Everything Fine?
91- Freedom
92- Conclusion
93- New Changes
94- Second Chance
95- Good Progress
96- Irredeemable?
97- Sooner Or Later
98- What Should I Do?
99- So We Can Be Together
100- In The Future
THANK YOU FOR READING

67- Save Gems

181 2 0
By Marcos_17A

Nice Lapis: Don't be discouraged, partner.

Lapis: Exactly. You're coming with us, we're going to help you change that attitude.

Mean Lapis: *sarcastically* Hooray! Just look at me, I'm so excited about it. I can't handle the waiting.

Lapis: That's the spirit! You'll see the changes are not so bad.

Mean Lapis: Looks like someone didn't get the message right, huh?

Lapis: Oh Come on, don't be like that. Changes can make you discover feelings you didn't even know you had. Just give it a try, okay?

Mean Lapis: Nah. I've already experienced one change and I didn't like it at all.

Lapis: Often happens.

Mean Lapis: It's just a bunch of silly stuff.

Lapis: Look, I understand very well that this isn't easy for you, it wasn't easy for me either. In fact, it's not easy for anyone.

Mean Lapis: *beginining to get irritated* Grrr!

Lapis: You can't let a bad experience get you down, though. *puts her hand on Mean Lapis' shoulder* Just let us help yo-

Mean Lapis: *interrupts as she slapped Lapis' hand away from her shoulder* Will you shut up!?! Can't you see I don't give a damn about your changes, feelings, or whatever you're prattling on about?!

Lapis: Tch. Seriously? Me wanting help you, and you are still as exasperating as ever.

Mean Lapis: Get off my back, will you?! I'm not feeling so good right now. I just... wanna go away and be alone. I don't feel like being here, much less listening to your yapping.

Lapis: Okay, that's it! *summons her water wings* I'll make you change, by force if necessary!

(Lapis forms two water fists from her wings, causing Mean Lapis to flinch in fear.)

Peridot: Lapis!

Lapis: Huh? *turns to Peridot*

Peridot: Keep your pants on!

Lapis: ... *blushes in embarrassment* I... get you. *makes her water wings disappear* I apologize.

Peridot: It's not me you have to apologize to.

Lapis: I know. *turns to Mean Lapis* I truly apologize for what happened and for my behavior, I flew off the handle for a moment.

Mean Lapis: Yeah sure, whatever. Just let me make it clear that I'm not gonna obey you for anything in the world, not even if you beat me to a pulp, Pearly Lapis!

Lapis: *with a twitch in her eye* P-pearly?

Mean Lapis: It's nonsense for you to try to change me, I'll never be able to do it, so don't waste your time.

Nice Lapis: Oh please, you need to do your part too, yet you adopt this attitude instead of making an attempt to make amends for what you did.

Mean Lapis: There's nothing to make amends for, it's irreparable damage. It's all over for me, doing anything about it would just be a total waste of time.

Nice Lapis: So dropping to the depths is the only thing you plan to do?

Mean Lapis: I just want you to get it over with and shatter me at once, that's the best you can do with me, maybe you can find some purpose for my shards. I highly doubt it, though. *lowers her eyes* Pretty sure they wouldn't even serve as decoration, they'll never have a purpose again, just like me and my whole existence.

Nice Lapis: Oh come on, you gotta let the purposes go.

Mean Lapis: ... *she didn't pay attention, only sighed as she looked down and thought to herself* Stupid! Stupid! That's what I am, a big, stupid, meanie Lapis! *sighs* I screwed everything up!

(Much later, Steven and the others are ready to start helping the Homeworld Gems.)

Steven: *shouts* Is everybody ready!?!

Steven's Friends: YEEAAAH!!

Steven: Alright! Then let's save Gems!!

(The three teams split up and head to different locations on Homeworld. Steven's team heads to the Palace)

Steven: Hurry up!! We're still a long way from the palace!

Spinel: You mean "the remains of the palace", right?

Steven: Yes. Rejuvenated Lapis destroyed much of this area, it's hard to move through so much rubble.

Jasper: That Gem is a monster without compassion, and that's why I admire her.

Steven: Hey, don't say that. She's already been through a lot already.

Spinel: I don't think the Diamonds care, they won't like to see their stuff destroyed.

Steven: They have no right to complain about anything! We're saving the universe, while they're enjoying their vacation right now!

Spinel: Hehe. You're right.

(Steven's team arrives at the palace, and once inside, they walk through a destroyed hallway looking for Gems to help.)

Steven: It's strange that we haven't found any Gems yet.

Spinel: Yes, It's like they vanished without a trace.

Bluebird: *laughs in mockery* They're all died!!

Steven: Well, we haven't found any Gem shards either. Maybe they've escaped to safety... or so I hope.

(Steven and the others have been walking the hallways for a while and still haven't found anyone.)

Jasper: Argh, this is so boring! *she said peevishly* When are we going to start fighting?

Steven: I already told you we're not here to fight.

Jasper: Tch, what a bore.

Steven: There's nothing we can do about it, ok?

Spinel: Well, how about to kill the boredom we tell some jokes and at the same time unify the team?

Jasper: No!

Bluebird: No!

Steven: Good idea!

Spinel: Ok, I'll go first. *clears her throat* What does a little rock say to a big one?

Bluebird: I'll shatter you!

Spinel: What? Of course not.

Bluebird: Why not?

Spinel: How would the little rock say that-?

????: I'll shatter you!! *suddenly yelled from a destroyed room*

Bluebird: Hmm, like this?

Spinel: Huh?

Steven: I didn't get the joke- Wait! *turns to the destroyed room* Who yelled at us?

(A Ruby who was hiding in a destroyed room walks out of there.)

Steven: *recognized her* Hey, I know you.

????: *grunts* You!

Steven: You're Navy, I haven't seen you in a while.

Navy: Grrr, I'll shatter you! *charges at Steven*

Bluebird: Hah! See? I knew the little rock would say that. I know everything!

Spinel: Huh, you wish.

Steven: Calm down! *dodging the Navy's attacks* You don't have to fight anymore!

Jasper: My Diamond! *grabs Navy's head* I got this! *throws her back into the same room she came out of*

(More Rubies walk out of the room.)

Steven: I know them, too.

Bluebird: (Eyeball) It's my old Ruby ​​squad. *shouts* Guys, please save me!

(The Rubies jump onto one another and begin to fuse into a single giant Ruby, but without Eyeball.)

Jasper: Hey, Joker Gem!

Spinel: Wait, you mean me?

Jasper: Do you see another Gem telling jokes around here?! Of course I mean you!

Spinel: Well, my-

Jasper: Stop wasting time and hold this midget fusion for a moment!

Bluebird: Hey, I'm of average height! *she shouted angrily*

Spinel: Just so you know, my name's Spinel. *she said as she grabbed Bluebird tightly*

Jasper: I don't care! *ready to fight* Finally, a fight!

Steven: *yells* Jasper, NO!!

Jasper: Jasper, YEESSSS!!!

(Using her spin dash attack, Jasper charges at Giant Ruby, crashing right into her, causing her to poof before she could do anything.)

Bluebird: (Aquamarine) Rubies, as useless as ever.

Bluebied: (Eyeball) Well, you're not exactly the most useful Gem across the universe, either.

Bluebird: (Aquamarine) Shut up, of course I am!

Spinel: You guys are crazy! *turns to Jasper* I give these two back to you, Horned Quartz.

Jasper: I'll pretend I didn't hear that. *grabs Bluebird tightly* And only because I liked the way you almost destroyed the earth.

Spinel: Huh?

Steven: Hold on a sec! You knew it? Then why didn't you help us kick Spinel's but?

Spinel: Hey, remember I'm here present.

Steven: Sorry, i forgot.

Jasper: Actually, by the time I got to the battlefield to fight, you had already been defeated. So I went back to my training.

Steven: I can't believe it, did you intend to help us?

Jasper: Uhhh, no. I was talking to her. *points to Spinel* At that time, anything that jeopardized the earth's existence, I was going to be there to support the cause

Steven: It was to be expected, you can never be counted on for something good, can you? Even now, you just poofed the Rubies for no reason.

Jasper: You're wrong, my Diamond. I did it for a good reason, they wanted to fight and so did I.

Steven: But you've reduced them to a mere cameo, how are we supposed to help them now?

Jasper: You can help them when they have reformed, so what's the problem?

Steven: Ugh, you'll never change, will you? I beg you to please don't do something like that again.

Jasper: I can try, but I make no promises.

Steven: *to Spinel* Please pick up the Gems.

Spinel: Sure. *picks up the Rubies' gems and stores them in her gemstone* Ready!

Steven: All right, let's get moving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.6K 15
( This story follows the movie plot, so if you didn't watch don't read it. !!Spoiler alert!! ) 2 years later, everything was perfect. Steven has gott...
47.6K 380 10
Steven's hometown has become fun and peaceful ever since the events at Homeworld with White Diamond. But time has passed surprisingly quick, going by...
39K 842 12
Forced into a war you had no clue what to do, you were lost until a huge orange gem came along and told you what to do. You did as she said, scared o...
1.2K 38 10
Steven's Back Home Again. But with a new attitude and outlook. Now more assertive and not as affected by the opinions of others, how will things chan...