True Love's Kiss (Vil x Reade...

By haley_khang

"Vil Scheonheit, indeed you are beautiful, elegant and strong... but you have focused on the beauty outside n... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
1k Special
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
How the story was supposed to go

3

4K 123 68
By haley_khang

I started stress eating. At this rate my food bill will grow higher and I won't be able to avoid it. In the end I stayed in the restaurant until they served the food and decided to eat it. I could get my wallet really quick but what if they don't let me. I was almost done with my food and I couldn't help but to finish it quickly.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" I ask him. Jack is dressed in his uniform with a tray full of food in his hand.

"Oh. I was hoping no one was going to see. I'm helping a couple of classmates who got themselves in a bit of trouble so I decided to help them." Jack is so sweet I might cry. But nows not the time, I should ask him if he could get my wallet.

"Jack, could you do me a big favor and go to my room to get my wallet? I forgot it and didn't bring it with me because I didn't know I was gonna eat here." I say disappointed in myself for forgetting.

"I'd like to but I can't leave until I finished my job here. But I'll ask someone else if they could." Jack wasn't really my savior but at least he did his best.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do since I don't have my wallet with me. I should've brought my wallet with me in the first place. I took what, sadly, the last bite of my meal. I don't know what I'm was supposed to do now.

"Um, Azul?" The nerd boy's attention turned to me, "How may I be of assistance?"

"I forgot my wallet and was hoping you could, you know, let slide until I pay you back. I promise I'll pay you back, interest too." I say hoping Azul would let it slid.

"Ha? You think we let people eat for free here? I can't let you go until you pay." Azul said the words I feared he would say.

"I promise, I'll pay you back."

"I can't do that. Promises are meaningless to me, just a mere word they made so humans could break it. I'll have you pay twenty dollars interest for not having you wallet with you." Azul says. He's a businessman and did not want to waste his time on a customer who wasn't willing to pay.

My day had gotten worse than I thought. I couldn't ask for someone else to pay and I didn't know anyone or trust anyone to get my wallet and bring it to me. If only there was a way...

Just like that... an Angel appeared, "I'll pay and the interest too."

"Ah, Vil-san. It's rare to see you around these parts, may I ask why you've come?" Azul counted the money in his little tentacle fingers.

"I was stopping by to ask about some preparation details about the upcoming Magift event. I know you're busy but it's something we can talk quickly about." Vil, my angel, appeared to help me.

"Vil," I got on my knees and hands on the floor, "Thank you very much!"

"Haha," I hear him chuckle and I raise my head in curiosity of why, "It's nothing much. Next time, bring your wallet. You should be grateful, I'm not this generous to potatoes like you."

I don't know whether to be angry or grateful to him right now. I guess I was more grateful than angry that I thanked Vil again and quickly left the cafe.

-

I was saved by Vil twice today. I barely know him yet he was willing to help me. I should get him something as thanks for helping me today.

What should I get for Vil? He doesn't seem like the type to accept sweets or junk food. Maybe I should give him something that will last long enough for him to remember me.

I got it! Nothing says thank you like a basket of roses! But rose baskets are kind of expensive and I don't want to pay that much for a person. I'll just buy him a rose. But I want a rose that could last forever.

"Y/n," Jack knocks on my door before coming in through the crack, "don't forget to wake up early and sleep early. Missing another day of practice is a chance of us losing Magift."

"Don't worry I won't," as Jack was about to leave I stop him, "Jack, do you know where I can get roses?"

"Roses? Hmm.." he scratches the back of his head, "there are some roses at the Heartslabyul dorm, you can ask for some."

"Thanks Jack!" Jack leaves and I realize that I should also give Jack something because not only am I an amazing senpai, he's also really sweet. Though, I'm sure Jack wouldn't want a rose.

Jack seems the type to want dumbbells and meat. That's probably what everyone would give him though. Think! Maybe Jack likes pears!

Pears?

Really brain?

Pears is such a random fruit. What kind of other fruits would he like? Eh, I'll just buy him some pears and other fruits tomorrow. I remember that there was a school store somewhere.

I'll ask Jack tomorrow. But I shouldn't rely on Jack so much. Okay! Starting tomorrow I'll make friends!

That's impossible...

-

Just as the next day started...

You guys actually read the story!!!! I didn't expect that. I think Vil must be more popular now because his Chapter was released.

I am glad you guys are reading this story. I had this story idea in mind for quite a long time and I've been trying to brainstorm for the other dorm leaders and characters.

Hope you guys enjoyed the story and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 913 25
(Twst x Fem Oc) 🌟 Grace is a hardworking girl that works as many jobs as she can to help pay for her terribly hospitalized Aunt's treatment. One nig...
282 9 8
(Here is the fan made webcomic in its script format.) - When Roxy and her friends end up in a placed called 'The Land of Spawn' they get kidnapped by...
11K 313 12
(A Twisted Wonderland x Female Reader fanfic) (UNDER MAJOR EDITING) "Where are we?" "Huh? Did we pulled a Henry Potter?" "No shit sherlock, we're in...
5.4K 126 39
Ame Leonheart finds a mirror in an antique shop which magically transported her into Twisted Wonderland into Night Raven College, an all-boys school...