𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘| 𝐊𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇...

由 exiledreamer

Kakashi Hatake and Amaterasu Hamada, one good, one evil. The two of them are complete opposites and yet...the... 更多

MY ENEMY|KAKASHI HATAKE
❀ mission.
❀ hot water village.
❀ hot springs.
❀ sacrifices.
❀ nice face.
❀ you're beautiful.
❀ practice.
❀ confronting the enemy.
❀ mesmerized*
❀ the red symbol.
❀ her pain.
❀ minami hatake.
❀ shinobi academy.
❀ aunt kurenai.
❀ rivals.
❀ my mother.
❀ team asuma.
❀ hidden mist village.
❀ kira, minami, and kurai.
❀ busy dad.
❀ crushing.
❀ call me mom.
❀ i'm here.
❀ sensei.
❀ the moon goddess.
❀ the photo.
❀ grandaughter.
❀ bounty station.
❀ immortal bastard.
❀ choosing sides.
❀ she was dead.
❀ reunion.
❀ battleplan.
❀ reinforcements.
❀ wind style: rasenshuriken.

❀ amaterasu.

82 3 0
由 exiledreamer

>:|

.20

"Thank you for coming with us Kakashi sensei," Ino tells Kakashi as they walk out of the village. "It's no problem, we just need to make on a pit stop, if that's okay with all of you," he tells team Asuma. "Of course," Shikamaru mutters, knowing little about the person he's recruiting.

"So," Ino starts as she smirks at Kakashi sensei. "Are we picking up your ex-girlfriend?" Kakashi chokes on his spit, making Choji pat his back. "Ino, why are you so blunt all of a sudden?" Shikamaru asks, feeling uncomfortable himself.

"She never was my girlfriend."

Ino smirks, "She was your baby mama," she sings out. "Ino!" Shikamaru and Choji exclaim and she chuckles. "But it's true! She must be really beautiful," Kakashi hums, not feeling that he needs to reply.

-

The team of 4 enters the hot water village. It's seemed busier, it looks more modernized, there are more buildings and a lot more people. "How does she look like? So we can keep an eye out too," Choji asks Kakashi and he hands them the recent picture of her. "When you find her don't approach her she's dangerous."

"Understood," they say before going their separate ways to find Amaterasu. Kakashi walks towards the Inn, where they first met.

Entering the Inn he's met with a familiar woman. "It's you!" The elderly woman says, she's aged more obviously, but her smile and spirit stayed the same. "I've always wondered where you've gone," she tells Kakashi.

"You recognize me, even with my mask," he states and she chuckles. "It's the bed hair!" Kakashi huffs before a smile comes onto his face. "I have a question...have you seen her?" The elderly woman grumbles. "Oh I've seen her alright, she always comes here. Called it her home once. Recently she comes back drunk. You can find her at the bar down the block."

Kakashi bows, "Thank you, see you sometime," the woman waves. "Hopefully not!"

Shikamaru walks by a bar when a man was thrown out from the building. Shikamaru freezes when a woman oozing with powerful chakra walks out. He doesn't need to be the sensory type to sense her power.

'It's her,' he thinks as he sees the woman's face. "Don't ever touch me like that again, bastard," she sneers before walking away from the man groaning on the ground. Shikamaru slowly follows, 'I shouldn't follow her.'

"What's your name?" She asks while they reach a more quiet area. She turns around to glare at Shikamaru, "It's a bad idea to ignore a woman when they're pissed off."

Shikamaru's eyes widen, as her eyes gave him the chills. "Shikamaru Nara," she squints at him before taking a step forward. Instantly he places his hands together, capturing in his shadow Jutsu.

"Ugh," she scoffs, "This Jutsu looks like a pain in the ass," she says before closing her eyes. She opens them, revealing her glowing red eyes, her Arekuruu, the dangerous kekkei genkai. Shikamaru couldn't move, "W-what is this?" He asks her, feeling paralyzed. "Release the Jutsu," she compels him and without hesitation, Shikamaru listens.

Amaterasu chuckles, seeing his shadow disappear. She looks at him in the eyes once more, releasing her control over him. "Y-you just controlled me," he states and she nods. "That's right, want me to do it again?"

"Amaterasu, get away from him," she hears a familiar order her. "I thought I told you to call me Tera, Kakashi," she sneers, looking up at the silver-haired perv.

Her eyes slightly widen at the two other teenagers beside him. "Lord Jashin!" She squeals out, her personality flipping in an instant. "You guys are the Ino-Shika-Cho trio!" She says and she claps her hands. "Your father's mini-mes for sure! Ugh, you three grew up so cute!"

The teenagers awkwardly look at each other before looking back towards Amaterasu. "You knew our fathers?" Choji asks and she nods. "They're the ones who escorted me to prison, we became short-termed friends though!"

"Amaterasu," Kakashi calls once more and she stops smiling. "What do you want you closeted perv."

"Please don't call me a closeted perv."

She crosses her arms, turning serious, "What do you want from me?"

Kakashi walks towards her, "Your father has Minami, the Akatsuki has Minami. We need your help to get her back. Our opponents are powerful, you're probably the only one who can match their power."

Amaterasu looks towards the ground. "You're hiding something, I can see it in your eyes, what is it?"

Kakashi stays still for a second. "She died...then she came back to life."

She sighs, before erupting into giggles. "Why are you laughing?" Kakashi asks her, 'She's crazy, this is a bad idea.'

"How did she die, Kashi?"

Shikamaru clears his throat, "Hidan's Scythe, it was heading his way and she ran in front of him, she didn't know he was immortal." Tera clenches her fist, "Her first death was caused by that piece of junk? Ugh, I'm going to kill him!"

"You're not shocked by the fact she died?" Ino asks the woman. "Oh honey, no, she has a piece of my chakra with her, something I gave her before I left. Also, there's only one way we can die and that's not coming out of my mouth anytime soon. Besides, Minami's my daughter, she's from a powerful bloodline, we aren't easily cut off."

Kakashi slightly glares at her. "She's more my daughter than she is yours." Amaterasu smirks, "They why did she run away?"

"We should go," Shikamaru says before they turn away from the village. Amaterasu giggles, "I guess it is time to meet her. I know she's in good hands though."

"Your father put her in danger and killed her," Kakashi hisses and she places her hands behind her back. "Everything I told you about my father back then, was true, he was good, and he protected me. Her being killed was a waking call for him. He's not going to make the same mistake again."

"We'll see about that."

-

"As I feared, the rain has wiped out any trace of their tracks. What do you suggest we do now?" Kakashi asks Shikamaru. "We can't do anything until we've found them, so that's still our first order of business."

"Do you remember what they said?" Choji asks him and Shikamaru thinks. "They wouldn't be stupid enough to go back to the collection office."

Ino looks at Shikamaru, "There's a team watch the office, just in case they do go over there."

"The loud mouth guy doesn't bother me as much as the other one, he's the one I'm worried about," Amaterasu listens to their conversation. "I'm betting they'll take a different route, but their destination will remain the same. Whether they're after the bounty on Asuma or 9 tails inside of Naruto. In either case, their target is the Leaf."

"There are many approaches to the leaf village, all lot of territory to cover, how do we find them?" Kakashi asks and Shikamaru looks around before looking above. "That's how, up there," a bird comes to their view, and Ino smirks. "I'm on it."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

179K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
827K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
312K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
578K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...