Unwanted Flatmate

By adelwang

Looking for a respectful, social and kind flatmate who is responsible about rent and bills, we also can carpo... More

Dave Walker
Alyssa Wheeler
The Stalker
Happy New Year!
Sassy Employee
Enjoy Your Evening!
Smile, Lyssa..
The Deal
Meet The Walkers
Sleeping Beauty
Interoffice Dating
Looking For A Flatmate
Unwanted Flatmate
Humble Yourself
Besotted Flatmate
Jealousy Is Killing You
In A Relationship
Go Public
Meet The Wheelers
Monthversarry
Trouble in Paradise
Confidante
Lay Your Card On The Table
Wanted Flatmate
Epilogue

Flatmate's life

1.5K 79 0
By adelwang

I hate to admit it but.. Dave is a great flatmate. The only problem is that.. I have to tiptoe in our chemistry. It's hard. Very. I almost gave in to my lust and jump to his bed more than I can admit it.

We ate dinner together, binged netflix. When the movie got into steamy scene I had to make an excuse to the toilet, because I'm sure if not I would straddle him and ask him to fuck me. And based on his lusty eyes, I know I'm not the only. Do not watch steamy scenes with your boss slash flatmate slash unwanted crush. Trust me!

I can't help it. Despite my words that I'm afraid I will fall for him, he is, hands down, one of the sweetest men I've ever met in my life.

One day Dave brought his job home and he worked in his room until dinner time, since I didn't have anything to do so I cooked for us. It was nothing, just simple beef stroganoff. I knocked on his room to inform him for dinner. He asked me to come in so I went inside his room. His eyes were glued to his laptop screen.

He smiled softly at me. "Can you give me 5 minutes. I just need to finish these numbers a bit," he says.

I shrugged and sat on the bed. I looked around. If before this room smelled fruity and full of Alli's stuff, now the room was empty, not too much stuff. The room transformed into more masculine. And it smelled like his Hugo Boss.

"Finally done," he groaned.

I laughed and came to him. I acted on impulse massaging his shoulders. "Thank you for the hard work, Mr. Walker."

He chuckled, "now you know your boss is working harder than all of you, eh?"

I giggled, "I always know. Is that why you made me work as much as you?"

He held my hand and turned his chair, "I'm sorry, I made you tired with all my stupid-"

"That's okay" I cut him with a soft smile.

We looked at each other, Dave was still holding my hands and we were so close. I stood between his legs, while my hands on his shoulders. It was so intimate. Before I could pull back, Dave pulled me and I fell to his lap.

I swallowed.

"What did you cook for me?" He asked, his hands secured my waist.

"Beef stroganoff," I whispered (why do I whisper? Hell if I know.)

"Can you make my dinner everyday?" He asked, put his head on my shoulder. He didn't kiss me, but damn if this wasn't the sweetest thing I don't know what.

I giggled "I might since you don't want me to pay for your car's gas."

"Deal," he said softly and planted a soft kiss at my neck. And we both went to the table hand in hand.

Another time, I was working in the office, I didn't know it was past six already. I was so focused with my work, I didn't even know that Dave came to my floor and went again. He came with food in hands. For me and my team. I thought Cody told him that my team was working late. Turns out Jessie, one of my team told me that Dave came to our floor and found out that we were working late so he went to the restaurant and bought the food for us.

And later he waited until we were done. He waited in my office, while me and my team occupied the meeting room next to my office and when I said sorry he simply said that he had some work to do anyway. Either he did that in the office or in the house. Call me a fool, but it was too endearing for me.

"I ordered pizza," I say. Dave and I are in his car on the way home.

He groans, "God you make my stomach grumble!"

I laugh, "10 mins. We can shower first and then devour the pizza."

"We can shower together. Saving time saving water," he grins. Always, daily innuendo.

I laugh and push his arm lightly. Every day our conversation is so easy and simple. Like we can talk about anything and everything.

Dave parked his car and we both stepped out from the car. He never attempted to open my door anymore since I always did it by myself. I walk with him to the apartment.

We were talking, I didn't know someone was standing there in front of us. "Lys, baby?"

I frown and look at the voice. Aaron, my stupid ex. His hair is still the same dark brown, but longer than before when we were dating.

"Aaron?"

"Baby, why didn't you answer my text?"

I sigh, "I don't have anything to talk with you Aaron," I say firmly.

"But I missed you babe," he says and I want to throw my laptop to his face.

"Honey, who is he?"

I look at Dave. Did he just call me honey? Dave's eyes look soft to me but his voice sounds cold.

"It's my ex, ho.. honey," I reply. I know Dave is trying to help me.

"Honey? You have a boyfriend?" Aaron asks us.

Dave puts his arm around my waist and pulls me to him, "any problem?" He asks with a voice as cold as Antarctica.

Aaron takes a step back. Aaron isn't small, after all he is a personal trainer in the gym. But Dave is big too and taller, not to mention his voice is so cold and his protectiveness gesture toward me.

"Why Lys? Why did you move on from me this fast?"

"It's almost a year, stupid," I mumble.

"Babe!"

Dave groans, "stop calling her babe. She is not your babe."

I want to laugh, Dave looks like ready to strangle Aaron while Aaron looks startled by Dave.

I squeeze Dave's waist "come on," I say softly. He nods and takes my hand.

"Lys-"

Dave grunts. Aaron takes another step back. I pull Dave into our apartment. Inside, Dave tells the security to not let anyone named Aaron if they want to come up to our apartment.

"Thank you," I say to Dave inside the apartment.

He squeezes our linked hands. He doesn't let go, and I have no intention to do so. "How long have you two been together?"

"5 month.. and we broke up a few days before I started working for Walker."

"Why?" He asks and as if he is afraid that I don't want to answer t, he adds, "that if you are comfortable enough to tell me."

I giggle, "you'll be surprised."

He raises an eyebrow. The elevator opens up. We walk out to our apartment. Finally I let go of Dave's hand because he has to unlock the apartment's door.

"Why?" He chuckles and opens the door.

I giggle and get inside the apartment, we do our routine, put down our briefcase, and for me some of my dummy works too. He takes off his suits. We put our shoes in place.. "He asked to have a threesome. I declined, he was disappointed. I broke up with him," I say while taking off my blazer, I still have my black tank top inside. It's not that inappropriate.

"What?" He stops in the middle of take off his suit

I laugh, "told you. You'll be surprised." I check my phone. "The pizza will arrive at 5. I can wait for the pizza. You can go shower. It's fine."

"No, you go shower first," he says.

"It's okay Dav-"

"My mom raised me as a gentleman, Lyssa," he says, faking seriousness.

I giggle and walk to my door. I stop for a while and look at him, "um,. Thanks for earlier, Dave," I say softly.

He winks at me, "your welcome, honey!"

I laugh and go to my room.

***

I was watching my sister and mom texting. Alli is updating about her wedding preparation with Zac while munching my pizza. My soon to be brother in law can win most besotted fiancé in the world.

I update Dave too since he is going to be in the entourage for the wedding.

Allison: mom! Answer me.. can I borrow grandma's veil?

"Alli wants to borrow my grandma's veil," I tell Dave.

"Your mom still has it?"

"Yup. Aunt Adriana, Zac's mom also wore it at her wedding," I say.

"Oh wow"

Allison: mommmm! I'm waiting.

Mom: sorry dear, my tits just popped, I just called your dad.

I choke on my pizza. I have to tap my chest a few times to make my pizza go to the right pipe. Dave already stood up. He is a minute away from doing the Heimlich on me.

"You okay?"

I nod, drinking my water. "Oh God. My mom!"

"What happened?"

I give him my phone. He reads and laughs so hard that makes him choke too, but not as bad as mine.

He gives me back my phone. "You're not the only one who choked though."

I take my phone and look at it.

Allison: God mom!!! I choke on my food. You are crazy!!

Mom: what?

Allison: Zac almost performs a Heimlich to save his fiancé's life.

That's make the two of us here.

Mom: I don't get it.

Mom: oh my sweet Jesus!!!! Tire!!!! T I R E!

Lys: I die!

Mom: oh hush you two!

I laugh so hard, Dave chuckles too. "Your mom is hilarious," he says.

I grin, "I don't know how but somehow autocorrect just loves her too much."

"She is a nice woman, though."

I giggle and remember my mom's impression of him. "You charmed her."

"Me?" His eyebrows raise up.

I nod and munch my pizza. "Remember Alli's accident?"

He nods.

"My mom was under the impression that you were a bad boss. But when she met you, somehow you managed to make her change her mind about you."

"I'm not a bad boss," he complains but chuckles too.

"You were. What with all the never ending extra works?" I giggle again.

He chuckles and caresses his whisker. "God, that will forever be stuck in your mind, eh?"

I laugh, "but later you helped us a lot. Remember you bought the food, drove us home, helped us with everything."

"That's the least I can do, Lyssa. All of you were so wrecked that time."

"I know.. it was crazy. I swear I will kill Eleanor if I meet her. I don't care if she is Jeff Goldreich's mother. She is unhinged!"

"I know. And I would help you to assassinate her." He chuckles, so do I.

"Back to my mom. After Alli recovered, mom called me and told me that I should change my mind about you."

"Changed your mind?" He raises an eyebrow.

I nod. "She knew you wanted to be my flatmate."

"Really?" He laughs, but there is a hint of disbelief in his voice.

I nod. "Mom said it's fine. She hopes you can protect me."

"I will," he suddenly says seriously.

I swallow and lick my lip to ease my nervousness. Every time his face looks so serious I feel like I can drown in him.

I clear my throat. "But dad refused. Actually my dad asked to pay for the apartment."

"Um.. does he know that I..."

I shake my head "it's one thing to move into your boyfriend's place like Alli, but it's another thing to live together with your um.. boss."

"I'm sorry," he sounds guilty.

I shrug "that's fine. It's not that I never lied to my parents," I say and giggle.

He smiles, but the smile doesn't touch his eyes. My feeling says, he feels bad that I have to lie to my parents, but it's really okay. I'm an adult, I know what is right and no. It's not like I'm a new adult and just come out to the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 13.1K 54
Meet Rachel Brody Everything comes easy to her. She has it all. Fame, money, boys. In one word popular. A Goddess amongst commoners. She is even the...
160K 5.6K 41
Zac Goldreich is my first.. literally first in everything. First boyfriend, first love, first kiss, and other first. Including the first guy who brok...
1.1M 11.3K 15
Status: [ Ongoing ] Warning: Lots of mature content and strong language ahead. Read at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
206K 5.2K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...