True Love's Kiss (Vil x Reade...

By haley_khang

"Vil Scheonheit, indeed you are beautiful, elegant and strong... but you have focused on the beauty outside n... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
1k Special
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
How the story was supposed to go

2

5.3K 148 193
By haley_khang

"Who are you?" The small red headed boy asked me. I wanted to ask the same question but I'll never know the answer if I didn't respond, "I'm Y/n."

"Y/n... You must be new. I'm Riddle Rosenhearts, year two, class 2-E, student number 26." Whoa! This man could almost spill his credit number and be hacked if he's not careful.

"Um, hello... Where do I sit?" I ask him.

"You should see your name tag on the desks." He says and leads me to my seat. My seat was right next to Jade Leech.

"Hello, you must be new. I'm Jade."

"I'm Y/n." Were all the people in this school like this?

"Nice to meet you, Y/n. You seem new, have you joined any clubs yet? Why don't you join the Mountain Appreciation Club, we could use more members?" He asks. This boy is already spamming me and is assuming I say yes. At least I don't have to do all the talking.

"I'll think about it." Who would want to join Mountain Appreciation Club? Well, I might go take a look at it later.

"Class has begun. Take your seats."

-

Classes were over for now, it's lunch! I didn't have many friends yet and I haven't offended anyone yet so I was wondering where I should sit today. Usually at RSA everyone would invite you but everyone was in their own groups. The cafeteria was very crowded, I never knew this many students attended the school.

"Where should I sit?" I look around, almost every sit was taken.

Aha! A seat! I quickly sat down then I realized... this is awkward. I didn't have friends so I didn't have anyone to enjoy lunch with and I was basically in between to social groups which was even more awkward. I quickly ate my lunch so I wouldn't have to feel awkward anymore.

As I got up from my seat I felt my foot get kicked. I didn't really see who I tripped because the chairs were benches so I couldn't exactly see where I was going. As soon as I get my other leg out of the table I bump into someone again. Oh no, they were other students and they were angry.

"I'm sorry! Did I trip you? I'm sorry for bumping into you. It's just so crowded." I say hoping that they would back down.

"What? You think that's going to pay for what you did to me? You bumped into me and made my drop my food. You're gonna pay for that." The boy with little animal ears started to crack his knuckles along with his friend doing it as well. Oh no. I can already tell how this is going to go.

Goodbye world! You weren't that friendly to me like when I wanted to have that last piece of ice cream but you made the sun melt it and made it fall and melt on the floor.

I was ready to get a punch to the face but didn't feel anything coming. I opened my eyes and was stunned at who was holding back the fierce students.

"It's Vil Schoenheit!" The boys said shocked.

"Don't think you boys can just cause a ruckus in here without anyone noticing. Don't cause any trouble and get lost."

"Yes!" The two boys ran from the tall man.

The tall man was very....

alive!

He had blonde hair with purple highlights, long lashes, full lips and a slender face. He was what you would call perfect. Yet, something told me that his eyes gave me a shiver of comfort.

"Are you okay?" I said.

The man looked at me in confusion and was probably thinking that I was stupid, "I should be asking you that."

"Oh, yes. Thank you very much for helping me. Um, what's your name?" I ask. I feel so stupid in this situation.

"Vil Scheonheit. Do you not know me?" He asks me. Is he serious? In my hometown I don't even own a thing such as a TV or phone since all we do is stay in the mountains and live like pilgrims.

"Um, no. Should I?" I tilt my head a little. I can feel myself feel even more stupider by the minute even though I just went to class.

"No, it's fine. But next time don't just stand there and let those potatoes hurt you." He tells me. I nod my head, "Thank you very much. I'll pay you back again Vil-san."

"San? I'm pretty sure I'm much older than you. Change that to senpai next time you see me." Vil leaves me after talking to me. I didn't know that people like him would attend this school. I just hope that I can become stronger so I can pay him back.

-

The school had ended and I feel exhausted. I feel as if my whole body might rot once I hit my bed. I've been so tense since lunch that my shoulders are locked.

"Y/n-senpai." Jack says as he comes towards me.

"Yes? Do you need something?" I ask him.

"Not really," He says, "I just came to tell you what time you should wake up tomorrow. We wake up at 3 in the morning so be ready at that time and we end at 5. We also have practice after the weekends unless we have club activities. Do you have a club to join yet?"

I think about what Jack just said, "I don't have any clubs to join yet. I think I heard Jade talking about Mountain Appreciation Club, I'll check that out first."

"Alright. If senpai decides that's not the right club then I'll help you find one." Jack says and runs off to his club.

I wonder where Jade is. I go to find Jade and find him sitting on the bench sleeping. Jade looks different when he's sleeping.

"Jade?" I tap him on the shoulder to wake him up.

"Mmm." He says. I tap his shoulder again, "Jade?"

"Shaddup." Eh? I'm dumbfounded.

"Jade? Um, you know if you're going to sleep out here you should sleep inside. Like in your bed." I say. Jade wasn't this rude earlier.

"Jade?" He opens his eyes, "I'm Floyd."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were Jade." I looked closer at the boy. His eyes had a much more different feeling and so did his smile.

"I haven't been confused as Jade for a long time. You must be stupid if you didn't know." That comment about my stupidity really hurt me.

"Sorry, I'm new so I didn't know. Do you know where Jade might be?" I ask hoping Floyd would use his twin telepathy to find Jade.

"Jade's probably at the dorm working at the cafe."

"Cafe? Okay then. Thank you." I say as I take my leave but the look alike keeps following me.

"Why do you keep following me?" I finally ask.

"I'm heading back to my dorm. You're the one who told me to go sleep in my bed so I won't get sick so I'm heading back to my dorm to sleep." Floyd says. I feel as if he's been following me but when we go into the Octavinelle he obviously knows the place and the students as we walk by.

"Hello and welcome to the Mostro Lounge." A light purple boy with glasses greeted me.

"Today's special is Octopus Tokayaki. We also have golden berry juice as the drink for the day, please take a look at our menu for more options. My name is Azul and I will be you waiter for today." The glasses boy said as he takes me to my seat and hands over a menu to me.

"Um, actually..." Shoot! They have really good menu items, how can I resist?

"I'd like to have the Octopus Tokayaki, golden berry juice, the caramel pudding, chicken tenders, fries, a milk shake and a salad-no tomatoes. Thank you." I say. Man, if I were at Royal Sword I would just order the salad.

"Alright if that's all then I will get your order ready." Azul walks away to get my large order.

Now that I think about it I totally forgot my wallet at the dorm because I was trying to find Jade. I didn't even know they had a cafe and now I have no money with me. I can't just slip out or eat then ask for an IOU.

What am I supposed to do?

I'm uploading two chapters to see if you like the book or not. Hopefully you guys do. I haven't been able to come up with story ideas but I finally came up with a great story idea after watching Twisted Wonderland.

Hope you guys enjoy the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 14.5K 84
A Twisted Wonderland fanfic in which the young Octavinelle trio, while taking shelter in an aquarium, meets the Reader by coincidence and gets attach...
4.5K 224 39
-Ominis Gaunt x Fem!Reader -Y/N, a muggle born girl, navigates the complexities of integrating into the wizarding world where she doesn't quite belo...
10.6K 300 12
(A Twisted Wonderland x Female Reader fanfic) (UNDER MAJOR EDITING) "Where are we?" "Huh? Did we pulled a Henry Potter?" "No shit sherlock, we're in...
179 1 8
(Here is the fan made webcomic in its script format.) - When Roxy and her friends end up in a placed called 'The Land of Spawn' they get kidnapped by...