godhead [COMPLETED]

By uncouthwriter

Calla was a dreamer; always cherishing the idea of marriage while dreaming of her happily ever after: a magic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Epilogue

42

713 49 88
By uncouthwriter

Calla

I tried to stifle my moans but I couldn't help it. Leo was pounding into me with a passion I so true. It was the 4th time in a week I was in Leo's chambers and between his legs.

He was filling a need that I lacked. It had been two months since I had last seen Donatello and, well?
Do not judge me.

We break from our reckless fervor before a hasty palm meets my chin. He snatches it into an impatient embrace, forcing me totake in his soft lips and we smacked for what could have been an hour.
I rest my cheek against his body, running a few lazy fingers against the hairs of his chest. He had been more tolerable lately, especially in bed so I guess I did not mind him.

Perhaps I was naive to so easily accept Leonardo's changed persona but his confession had truly opened my heart to his love. He had apologized and promised to change and for that I was grateful.

We held hands silently, smiling and kissing each other until the sun set in the distance. I couldn't believe I was in his arms again. And we had been so in tune?
Why couldn't Leo have been like this from the start? We would have had a happy future? A fun one too... but even with this change in Leo...I still had Donatello in the back of my mind.
I missed him and I needed to know what had happened him.

"Do you love your pink room?" I ask, wiping his forehead clean of his sweat.

"It has grown on me." He admitted, cherishing my features.

"And your painting?" I ask, looking over to the dramatic portrait I had sketched for him. The artist's skills didn't hold a flame to Donatello's but it would have to do for now.

"I love it Calla" He smiled kissing me fondly. I blushed, heating up at his gentle embrace as we watched each other. "Calla...I love you" he declared, looking into my eyes.

My heart froze at the sound of his bold declaration. Leonardo loved me? If he loved me? Did that mean I was set to love him back? Did I truly love him or the idea of him? Donatello was who I truly loved, so why did my heart fasten at the warmth of Leo's fingertips and the tender touch of his lips against mine.

Did I truly love Leo?

He pulled me above his throbbing manhood, ready for round two before a violent knock came at the door. Before he could even turn them away, Vanessa and her husband Levy barged in.

"Hey! You know I f**ck my wife every night until the sun sets! I told you to not disturb us!" Leo fumed. I see Vanessa walking in, taking in the scenery with evident disdain.

We met eyes and I glared, smirking and pressing my head against Leo's chest. Witnessing my action made her seethe.

"Who are these people Leonardo?" I asked, staring at the ends of my nails. I was unconcerned with their sudden appearance. I didn't like either of them before my amnesia so I thought it best if that did not change.

"Get the fuck out" Leo said, "both of you." Levy took the opportunity to ignore Leo and scooted over to my side on the bed. "I am Levy. The emperor's best friend since childhood and this is my wife Vanessa" he smiled, as if Leo and I weren't just going at it. These people had no boundaries!

"Ahh charmed." I take his extended hand and shook it cautiously. I lift my to see where Vanessa stood and beamed. "You two make such a lovely couple" I announce deliberately. Levy took pride in my praise but Vanessa fumed, scowling as he put an arm around her; she would have rather it been Leo's.

"Leo! I miss you my friend! We haven't hunted in weeks"

"I've been busy Levy." Leo cursed pulling me into his lips. We kissed freverntly, impatient to go at it again.

"Look there is a big hunt tomorrow and I wanted to invite you. The men miss you."

He breaks from my lips and glances at Levy. "I do not eat meat not do I hunt innocent game. Calla has opened my eyes to the wonderful world of whole foods and vegetables. Nuts and seeds.."

I felt a little guilty for making him adopt my imaginary diet. I took away all the things he loved. Fun. Meat. Booze.
I guess he could enjoy himself? But only a little.

" Go Leo. It will be fun."

"Really?" he grinned, excited at my new change of heart. A glimmer of hope and change fills his eyes. He smiled and nodded his head, turning over to meet his friend's gaze. "Fine. I will go Levy. Not because I miss you, but because Calla wants me to go."

"Huzzah." Levy cheers, slapping his friend's chest in play. I cringed once I heard the terrible phrase. It had been so long since I heard that dreadful phrase.

Leo noticed my change in facial expression and pulled me into his arms.
"You okay Calla?"

"Yes... that word... I just suddenly remember it"

"Oh..." he hummed, worried about the new state of my mind . If I remembered that word, that meant I was closer to regaining memories from the old Calla and he hated it.

"Come!" Leo lifted me upside down and I screamed playfully. He hosted me over his arms, biting my backside in lust.

"Leo" I screamed, trying to break free. He had not left anything to Levy and Vanessa's imagination. I reach an arm out to grab a blanket but Leo refused.

"Levy? I will hunt with you on Friday. Now, get out!  I'm gonna fuck my wife in the bathtub and wish to be left alone"

"Leo!!" I giggled, as he spun me aroun. I smile, watching Vanessa as he lifted me away. She was fuming at the core.
Stupid whore.
I waved good bye to her in spite before closing the door behind us.

-----

Lizabeth rushed into the room just as soon as Leo had left. I don't know why I hid my body from Lizabeth as if she wasn't familiar with what transpired. The scent was more than apparent.

"Where did that goon go?" she smirked, sitting at the edge of the bed to face me.

"He said he had a late-night meeting to attend with Oslo and some men of the court."

She hummed, standing to walk to the desk filled with papers and notes.

"I can't believe I've come to this Lizabeth? I actually enjoy Leonardo fucking me? Am I insane?" I ask through a timid breath.

"No, but you are a woman with needs, understandably. I would do the same. And you're pregnant already. Leo's seed does nothing to interfere with the baby."

She picked up a small book and flipped it upside down to take in its contents. She soon grew tired of snooping and made her way to sit on the bed, looking around the pink room and chuckling.

"So what's the update for torturing Leo? Fucking him till he falls to his knees in submission then STAB!" Lizabeth giggled but I was silent.

My lack of amusement and reserve was apparent enough for her to notice.

"Lizabeth um....don't you think Leo has been through enough? I mean...I painted his room and made him give up meat. He has really changed"

"Calla! You are not serious?" Lizabeth's eyebrows furrowed with skepticism.

"I mean... it's just- he said...he loved me today"

Lizabeth stood from the sheets and backed away, taking in the news with sorrow.

"What's happened to you Calla? This is Leo? The same man that killed your fox and burned your letters? The very man who shattered your foolish hopes and dreams. Must I continue?" she saware.

"I know Lizabeth...but he is trying"

"Screw trying! Do not tell me you youhaving second thoughts? Calla you still remember your mission..our mission for a better Genovia! All this trouble and headache? The only reason Leo is changed was because of your concussion! And may I remind you how you came to receive that concussion? Oh, let me trigger your memory. You FELL in the bathroom trying to kill him!"

"I understand that Lizabeth but he has been trying. He lets me read and do my charity in the city."

"Oh God bless his pathetic  little soul! Are you adware this is a rouge? You are pretending! He acts like this because he thinks you are dumb!"

I stood from the covers, grabbing my robe and walking to face her.

"He thinks I am dumb? Or is that what you think friend?"

Lizabeth lets out a huff but looks away. "Do you truly think he would have changed have you not got amnesia?" she asked, testing my patience.

"Are you done?" I snapped. Lizabeth turned her head to face me, looking into my eyes.

"What's happened to you Calla? You're not the woman I met. The woman who had a fire in your heart and a flame that could not expire"

"I am still here...you are just too blind to see it."

"I am blind?" she chuckles, mocking my words. She was irritating my spirits today. "Are we done here, Lizabeth? Are you happy that you have read me to filth?"

"No...just dissatisfied. Underwhelmed to say the least." she frowned, turning to face the exit. "Donatello would never stand for this. He would say you are going soft"

"Hey! " I yelled storming after her, "How dare you! You have no right bringing him up at a time like this. You don't think I miss him?" I fumed, grabbing her arm so she could face me.

"Do you? Sorry. My apologies. It must be so easy to forget him. Your fervent moans deemed to disprove that"  she snatched her arm away.

"That's not fair!!! You think you can come in here and tell me what I should and shouldn't be doing?"

"Somebody needs to! You have veered off the plot!"

"I have not!"

"You don't even know if Donatello is alive? He could be dead for all you know and you wouldn't care! You are getting lost in a fantasy world where Leo is the hero instead of the villain!"

"I have no choice, Lizabeth. I have to pretend to keep up this immature rouge. If I ask to see Donatello or wonder about his whereabouts then my role will be exposed! Then what?"

"You would find a way CALLA! You always used to but I guess new dick changes people," she yelled, looking up to face my eyes.

I couldn't believe her words. Especially the fact that they came from someone I considered a close friend.

Maybe I was more upset at the validity of her statements. I opened my mouth to return her quip but my spirit did not allow me. I only glared and pushed past her, running out to be alone.

Author Note:

Lizabeth said what needed to be said. Calla lost the plot.

Do you guys think the plan to kill Leo should be off? I mean he has changed! And he loves Calla :(

I update at 100 reads :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 542 21
How long is a lifetime? To Luc, it is eternal. Endless and excruciatingly meaningless. His existence on Earth serves as a punishment for the sins he...
7K 841 46
This is the Emperor. I think. Alexandr. Queen Victoria's grandson, the foreign British power. I feel his blood beat, thin, beneath his paper skin, i...
1.3K 446 24
Royalty. Romance. Adventure. We can't have it all, but that doesn't stop us from fighting for a chance, even when we don't intend. "Am I Your Queen"...