𝐌𝐘 π„ππ„πŒπ˜| πŠπ€πŠπ€π’π‡...

Od exiledreamer

Kakashi Hatake and Amaterasu Hamada, one good, one evil. The two of them are complete opposites and yet...the... VΓ­ce

MY ENEMY|KAKASHI HATAKE
❀ mission.
❀ hot water village.
❀ hot springs.
❀ sacrifices.
❀ nice face.
❀ you're beautiful.
❀ practice.
❀ confronting the enemy.
❀ mesmerized*
❀ the red symbol.
❀ her pain.
❀ minami hatake.
❀ shinobi academy.
❀ aunt kurenai.
❀ rivals.
❀ my mother.
❀ team asuma.
❀ hidden mist village.
❀ kira, minami, and kurai.
❀ busy dad.
❀ crushing.
❀ call me mom.
❀ i'm here.
❀ sensei.
❀ the moon goddess.
❀ the photo.
❀ grandaughter.
❀ bounty station.
❀ immortal bastard.
❀ choosing sides.
❀ amaterasu.
❀ reunion.
❀ battleplan.
❀ reinforcements.
❀ wind style: rasenshuriken.

❀ she was dead.

87 2 0
Od exiledreamer

:'(

.19

Izumo finds Kakashi, "Lady Tsunade wants to speak to you," he tells him. Naruto looks at Izumo in confusion before looking at his sensei.

Kakashi eyes Izumo's serious face before looking down at Naruto. "Captain Yamato will keep an eye on you, I'll be right back," Naruto nods while Kakashi walks off with Izumo.

"What happened?" He asks Izumo, a bunch of questions itching to come out. "Asuma's in the hospital, he's okay, but you can visit him later," Izumo informs him as they arrive at the Hokage's office in a flash.

"Lady Tsunade," Izumo knocks while opening the door. Kakashi enters the room, seeing Shikamaru and the Hokage.

"Thank you Izumo, you can go." Izumo bows his head before leaving, closing the door behind him. "What's this about?"

Tsunade eyes him warily. "Asuma's platoon encountered the Akatsuki who killed Chiriku. Your daughter was with them," she says slowly, letting the words seep into Kakashi.

"We underestimated these criminals. One of them...Hidan was about to kill Asuma when Minami got in the way," Shikamaru looks at the ground.

Kakashi's whole mood has shifted, suddenly feeling a dark cloud over him. "Minami, she was dead for a minute before coming back to life," Shikamaru continues. "She saved Asuma's life but she voluntarily left with them."

Tsunade gives Kakashi a harsh stare, "Asuma's state is critical but he's going to survive. Now Asuma gave me a surprising fact before being admitted to the hospital. Minami is the granddaughter of the Akatsuki member Hidan. Did you know about this?"

"No," Kakashi says, "I didn't know. I knew that her mother had a father somewhere but assumed he was gone." Tsunade leans back into her chair.

"This Akatsuki member is immortal, his partner is a superhuman with incredible strength and speed. New intel has come in with the location of Amaterasu Hamada, finish your training with Naruto, then capture her if we want a shot to take the Akatsuki down."

"You want her to join us?" He asks slowly, feeling a bit empty. "I want her to be apart of this village, I want to give her the chance she deserves."

"She'll be glad to."

-

Kakashi knocks on the hospital room door before opening it. He sees Guy and Kurenai sitting beside Asuma's bedside. "Kakashi," Asuma mutters, seeing his friend drag himself into the room. "I'm sorry I couldn't bring her back."

Kakashi shakes his head, "Don't be...I'm happy you're alive and getting better." Asuma stares at him with a guilty face. "She was dead."

"But she came back to life," Kakashi adds, if she stayed dead...this would be a whole different conversation. "We owe her," Kurenai caresses Asuma's hand while caressing her stomach. "I owe my goddaughter for everything."

Kakashi hums, "I'm going to find her mother soon. Tsunade doesn't see her as a threat and to be frank...I don't see her as one anymore." Asuma tries to sit up, but the pain in his thigh catches him by surprise. "Asuma, don't move," Guy orders, not wanting his friend to be in any more pain.

"Ami told me Hidan, the Akatsuki member, was going to bring her to meet her mom. What if, by bring her mother here, they could come to us," Asuma tells him.

"We aren't bringing Amaterasu here, not until we get Minami back. We're going to find her, then go to him. You are not going with us," Kakashi said while looking at Asuma's face, knowing damn well he wants to fight the Akatsuki again.

"Does Minami coming back to life mean...she's immortal?" Guy asks everyone, Asuma shakes his head, while Kakashi wonders that too. 'I really know nothing about Amaterasu's life.'

"Does this mean she's going to stay young and cute forever?" Kurenai wonders out loud. "No, I don't think so," Kakashi tells everyone. "A recent picture of her mother was brought to the Hokage, she looks older, she's aging. Minami will be fine."

'I hope so,' Kakashi thinks sadly.

-

It's been two days since Minami has been with the Akatsuki members, honestly, she doesn't think they're that bad...just annoying.

"Art is an explosion kid, you can't make me think otherwise!" Deidara yells in Minami's face before poking her forehead. "Shut up with that artistic crap, I don't care about art, it's boring," she replies back with a careless face, making the blonde even angrier. "You little brat, are you saying my explosions are boring?"

"No, I'm saying all of it is boring," she corrects her diss. Deidara growls, "You're annoying, you little pest!"

"Then why are you still talking to me?"

Kakuzu looks between them, feeling fed up with their constant bickering. "G-good point! I'm leaving! Hm!" Minami sticks out her tongue, "Good!"

"Minami," Kakuzu calls out as Deidara leaves the living space. "Hmm?"

'This brat holds so much power and she's completely unaware of it,' he thinks bitterly. 'The daughter of a Hatake and a Hamada, just thinking about the money makes me want to kill her.'

"What is it Kakuzu?" She asks him right when Itachi enters the room. "Follow me, Minami, Kakuzu control yourself," the Uchiha says before taking Minami away from him. "Hey 'tachi, have you seen my gramps?"

"He's sleeping with a woman," Minami almost throws up. "I asked where he was at, not what he was doing!" She exclaims and a ghost of a smile falls onto his lips before instantly letting it slide off. "I didn't want you to go into his room and scar yourself."

She scoffs, 'Good point, emo boy.'

"Do you want to train with me?" He asks her and she stops in her tracks. She looks behind her to see if he was talking to anyone else. "Me?" Itachi hums. Minami smiles, "Yes! It'd be so cool!" She exclaims and he felt nostalgic. "Good, come along."

-

Throughout the day Itachi showed her Jutsu's that she could easily copy. He learned that she has all 5 chakra natures, wind, water, earth, fire, and lightning. It amazed him that with a bit of training she could control each of them.

He wonders if she could come up with Jutsu's no one has ever attempted to do before. "You know, this kid back home has the Rasengan, I have an idea for my own Jutsu," she tells Itachi while coming up with hand signs. "If you're going to make a Jutsu then it has to have a perfect form-"

Minami holds two lightning ropes in her hands. She whips the both of them towards the training mannequin, cutting off its head. "Wow! I'm awesome!" Minami compliments herself while looking at the smoke rising from the mannequin's cut.

"Yes you are," Itachi says as he too is in awe of her talent to control just about anything. Though, something she can't control is her eyes, the Kekkei Genkai, Arekuruu that only a few know about.

Secretly Tobi watches them, the person behind the mask is staring down the little girl, not knowing how to feel. The person he hates the most has a child, yet she is here. "Hey 'tachi, want to tell me more about that headband you're wearing?" Minami asks Itachi as she works on her whip's aim.

"What do you want to know?"

"Well, that headband is where I'm from, oh shit!" She suddenly giggles, Tobi squints at the girl. 'She's the opposite of her father, yet she looks so much like him.'

"I remember my dad having an Uchiha on his team, I met him a couple of times, a bit annoying if you ask me- off track sorry. Wait, what was his name...Sake! No, Sarukue? Sasuke! Are you the brother he wants to kill?"

Itachi stares at the girl, "Yes, that me." Minami pouts, "You're actually pretty cool 'tachi, you could've been my depressed-emo uncle or something. Hey, want to go get some Dangos?" Itachi sighs before giving her a small smile. "Sure, let's go."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

181K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
583K 35.5K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
314K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...