Unwanted Flatmate

Oleh adelwang

Looking for a respectful, social and kind flatmate who is responsible about rent and bills, we also can carpo... Lebih Banyak

Dave Walker
Alyssa Wheeler
The Stalker
Happy New Year!
Sassy Employee
Enjoy Your Evening!
Smile, Lyssa..
The Deal
Meet The Walkers
Sleeping Beauty
Interoffice Dating
Unwanted Flatmate
Humble Yourself
Flatmate's life
Besotted Flatmate
Jealousy Is Killing You
In A Relationship
Go Public
Meet The Wheelers
Monthversarry
Trouble in Paradise
Confidante
Lay Your Card On The Table
Wanted Flatmate
Epilogue

Looking For A Flatmate

1.6K 81 6
Oleh adelwang

Alyssa

I wanted to accompany Alli in the hospital but I know Zac needed the closeness more than me. So here I am in the elevator at my apartment with Dave.

I need distraction. My mind keeps playing the CCTV recording of Alli falling from the second floor like a slideshow from hell.

"You okay?" Dave asks me once we arrived in front of my unit's door.

I look up at him and... I don't know what happened but I kissed him hungrily. I pull his neck to me and walk backward to my apartment. Dave's large hands secured my small waist, preventing me from falling.

"I need you," I whisper to him, while we are still kissing wildly. I fell to the couch with Dave on top of me.

"Lyssa, stop it," He tries to pull back but I pull him harder to me and kiss whim wildly. I open my mouth and lick his lips, after a while he gave in and thrust his tongue to my mouth. Our lips tangled, I can't contain my moan. His hands roaming over my thighs. I open my legs wider. I can feel his hard cock nestled on my pussy. I moan and start rubbing myself to him. He pulls back and sit farther from me "stop Lyssa," he panted.

I sit too and look at him in confusion. "Why?" I whisper.

"Lyssa, I don't want to mess things up," he looks at me deeply.

"You're not. I want you," I come closer but Dave leans back.

"No, Lyssa. You're not. You need a distraction from your sister's accident. I know you will regret it in the morning, Lyssa. And you will push me even farther from you."

I bite my lower lip.

He caresses his whisker and looks away. My eyes travel to his cock. I didn't imagine his hard cock, right? "but you are hard," I point at his cock.

He looks at me like he couldn't believe what I said and adjusts his seat. "I said I don't want it doesn't mean I don't like it, Lyssa."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, oh. So please stop looking at me with that I want you to fuck me look. I don't know how long I can hold onto my sanity," he says and stands up.

I can't help my giggle.

He looks at me in disbelief but he chuckles too.

I stand up and hug him "I'm sorry Dave."

I can feel he shakes his head and kisses my forehead "it's okay. Go, change your clothes. I'll be here until you sleep."

"How do you know what I need?" I mumble in his chest.

"It wasn't just you, Lyssa. That was also my first experience watching someone I know do that kind of stunt. Even though I'm not close to Allison, but still..."

I nod and the image of Allison falls comes back to my mind and I start crying. But this time I can cry my heart loud, because Dace is here, hugging me tightly.

After.. I don't know how long I cried. I wiped my tears. I look at his shirts, it's wet from my tears. "sorry," I say.

"it's okay. You feel better now?" he asks me softly.

I nod. I'm glad I have someone who understands me like Dave. "I'm going to change," I say and run to my room. I feel lighter after talking with Dave, or maybe crying. I'm embarrassed for what I did, yes. But the way Dave said to me makes me.. I don't know... like I can say anything to him and he will understand me.

After I changed to my shorts and hoodie I came out. Dave is still on the couch, texting.

"Hey," I say softly.

"Hey, Zac just texted me asking about you," he says, showing me his screen.

I smile. "I'm fine."

He stands up and caresses my cheek. "yeah that's what I told Zac, but I know it's a lie. You are far from fine, and I hope you don't have to hide it from me, Lyssa."

I feel the tears build up again in my eyes. Dave hugs me tightly, "I'm here, okay?" he whispers softly and I hug him tightly. "thank you, Dave."

I pull back and look at him, "can you stay here for the night?"

***

Dave

Is she fucking kidding me? I almost lost my mind when she kissed me wildly earlier. And now? She wants me to stay? Maybe she just wants to torture me after all the extra work time I gave her.

She bites her lower lip "sorry Dave.. I mean... never mind. I'm sorry I freak you out. It's not that I want you to move in with me or anything," she tries to giggle but fails. "Thank you for today, I think I'm good now.."

"Wait Lyssa. It's not that," I say, before she misinterprets my expression.

She looks at me nervously.

I sigh and hold her shoulders. "It's not what you think, okay? Did you know you are killing me?"

She frowns, someone is so clueless here.

"Lyssa, you know I like you and you know I'm turned on just by a kiss from you. And now, you asked me to stay for the night? I'm not a saint, Lyssa. I'm trying so hard to be the friend you needed right now. But you have to know that is not easy. Just like now.. by looking at your glassy eyes, clueless face, my brain already working with how to strip you out of your dress and fuck you until both of us forget about everything."

And just like that her face reddened.

"So, help me out here. You can't act sweetly and you want me to keep my hands from you. Unless this is your revenge because I gave you a lot of extra work these past few months?"

She laughs.

I chuckle too."are you hungry? Ramen for supper?"

She grins widely "perfect!"

No, your grinning face is the perfect one.

***

Alyssa

"It's okay Zac.. really," I laugh.

"Thank you so much Lys," he says on the phone.

"Thank me by making my sister the happiest woman on earth."

"I will. I promise."

I smile imagining my sister's pretty smile. "good, then we are good. I'll send Alli's stuff later. Tell her to not bother coming to take it by herself. She has to take care of her leg," I say.

He chuckles "two against one. She won't win."

After a few more words we end the phone. Hmm.. Since my sister is moving in with Zac, I need to find a new flatmate. There is no way I can pay for the apartment by myself. It's a 2 bedroom apartment. Even though I can, it is a waste of the money. But I can't give up on this apartment yet. The lease is still until the end of the year.

I look at my computer and open the Microsoft Words.

Looking for a respectful, social and kind flatmate who is responsible about rent and bills, we also can carpool sometimes to the office (we're going to split everything 50/50).

Contact me on intranet,

Alyssa Wheeler.

Product Design Manager.

Hmm.. Do I need to put "female only"?

Nah.. I just declined all male candidates. Easy peasy!!

I print the letter and go to the lobby. Put it on the notification wall. "Hey beautiful!"

I look behind me. "Bailey!"

She comes to me and puts her notification letter too. HRD often has notifications, I read the paper, this time it's about a get together in the bar next Monday.

"What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"Oh, I'm looking for a flatmate," I answer.

"Huh, what happened with Alli?"

"She is moving in with Zac, her boyfriend. So I need a new flatmate," I tell her.

"And you didn't ask me?" She fakes her broken heart.

"Ha ha, you just moved in with Hunter, unless you want to cheat on him with me. I don't mind," I joke and we both laugh.

"Ladies," someone calls us. We look at the voice, it's Dave Walker. Since Alli's accident a week ago, I feel like something has changed between us. But I don't know. I'm still afraid that his interest only lasts for a month... He asked me to go out but I declined, easily because my parents were here. I had to accompany them, and also my uncle and aunt.

"Hi boss, I just put the announcement for the get together next week," Bailey points at the flier.

Dave looks at it "nice one Bae. Good job"

"Thanks, I hope you can raise my salary," she jokes and Dave chuckles.

"What are you doing here, Lyssa?" he asks me, his charcoal eyes look at me, but it feels like he is stripping me bare with only his eyes. Oh God... I'm so dead.

"I um.. Alli is moving in with Zac, so I'm looking for a new flatmate. It's easier if I can get a coworker to be my flatmate. You know, like we can carpool too sometimes," I say.

Dave looks at my letter a tad bit too long. I look at Bailey and she shrugs.

"Are you looking for a male flatmate?" he asks after a few seconds.

"What? No! A female one, of course," I say.

"You didn't mention it. That means, it can be male or female," he says, pointing at my paper.

I just want to argue with him, when my coworkers emerge from the elevator and go to the notification walls. Saying hi to us and looking at the news. "Oh you are looking for a new flatmate, Lys?" George from marketing asks me.

"Yeah.. kind of..." I say a bit too small. Dave's eyes bore on me makes me uncomfortable to say anything.

George takes a picture of my letter, "I'm sure a lot of people from marketing will want to be your flatmate" he chuckles.

I frown, "what? Why?"

George looks at me like I'm silly. "Come on, sometimes you can be very obtuse, Lys!"

Before I can ask him more, he looks at his friends who just emerge from the elevator. It's lunch break time, a lot of my coworkers are going out for their lunch. "Brooke, Hanzel! Come here!

They come to him, George tells them about I'm looking for a flatmate.

"Wait for my application, Lys," Hanzel grins and Brooke too.

WHAT???

"But I..." before I can say they leave me there with Bailey and Dave. I look at them. Bailey is trying her best to hold onto her laugh, while Dave is... pissed.

But.. I'm looking for a female flatmate! Do I really need to put the words "Female ONLY" in the letter? Now I feel I'm more idiot than mom's autocorrect!

***

Mom: Girls, I just bought a black strap on dildo! So pretty.

Allison: WHAT?

Mom: yeah, I'll send the picture.

Lys: NO!!!!

Allison: Mom, is this text supposed to send to dad or what?

Mom: what? Why?

Mom: sweet Jesus! Look, I have no idea how the dress got changed to dildo. It's a dress. A black strap on dress.

Lys: mom, no one says strap on. It's either a dress or strapless.

Mom: got it. Just like hair! Hairless. Silly me haha

Allison: Okay mom you should stop.

Mom: But it's not autocorrect. I mean strapless, hairless. You know, rhyming correlation.

Lys: we know. Just... stop.

Mom: you two are not fun. Maybe I should start a group with my son in laws.

Allison: NO!

Lys: NO!

I laugh. Mom met Dave once in the hospital, and she fell in love with him. Said, the way he looked at me just like the way dad looks at her all this time. Crazy mom. She just fell to his charm.

Just like you, Alyssa!

I know.. But still. It will only last a month. Remember!

I sigh and look at my intranet. Why does no one contact me for a flatmate, not even Brooke and Hanzel. Not that I will approve of them, but at least there are people who want to be my flatmate.

So weird!

I continue with my work until 6 pm. Today I have a lot of work. After I'm done, I go to the lobby, there are only few people left in the building for sure. I go back to the notification walls.

Huh?

It's gone.. My letter is gone. I run to the security.

"Good day, Lys!" The old security, Barner, grins at me.

"Good day B! By the way did you know who took my paper there?" I point at the notification walls. I know Barner has the form to put and pull the notification there.

"Let me check for a second.. um..." he looks at the file. "Got it!"

"Who?"

"Mr. Walker."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

264K 8.6K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...
1.1M 11.3K 15
Status: [ Ongoing ] Warning: Lots of mature content and strong language ahead. Read at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
81.2K 3.1K 36
The hottest night in my life became a nightmare when she ran away in the middle of making out with me, and worse, after that night, I couldn't bring...
501K 17.9K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...