MCU Imagines

Von itsamarvelfan

Just a bunch of imagines. Nothing too much ;) Steve Rogers/Captain America- Chris Evans Bucky Barnes/Winter S... Mehr

A/N
Dialogue Prompts
Midnight Cuddles - Tony Stark
Hurt - Steve Rogers
My Witch - Loki Odinson/Laufeyson
Time Off [1] - Bucky Barnes
Party Friend - Sam Wilson
Café [1] - Sebastian Stan
Forever - Steve Rogers
Our Story - Tony Stark
Forgot - Clint Barton
Time Off [2] - Bucky Barnes
For You [1] - Chris Evans
Café [2] - Sebastian Stan
Kidnapped - Dad!Tony Stark
Time Off [3] - Bucky Barnes
Goodbye - Loki Odinson/Laufeyson
Where - Peter Parker
Proposal - Steve Rogers
Sleep [1] - Sebastian Stan
A High Fever - Chris Evans
Another Lifetime - Tony Stark
Another Lifetime - Bucky Barnes
Another Lifetime - Clint Barton
Another Lifetime - Sam Wilson
Another Lifetime - Steve Rogers
For You [2] - Chris Evans
Sleep [2] - Sebastian Stan
Don't [1] - Tony Stark
Don't [2] - Tony Stark
Fight - Chris Evans
City's Music - Peter Parker
The Famous Girl - Tony Stark
Hell Week - Steve Rogers
Bar - Steve Rogers
Nights Like This - Loki Odinson
Kids - Chris Evans
Photographer - Sebastian Stan
Thoughts - Bucky Barnes
Pretty and Talented - Tom Holland
Real Family - Dad!RDJ
Doll - Bucky Barnes
Vigilante - Steve Rogers
Universal Crush [1] - Bucky Barnes
Long Time Love - Steve Rogers
Universal Crush [2] - Bucky Barnes
Love or Hate [1] - Steve Rogers
Universal Crush [3] - Bucky Barnes
You're Drunk - Sebastian Stan
Love or Hate [2] - Steve Rogers
Universal Crush [4] - Bucky Barnes
Words - Chris Evans
Universal Crush [5] - Bucky Barnes
Nightmare Cuddles - Steve Rogers
Why I Love You - Bucky Barnes
Insecure - Chris Evans
Didn't Need Him - Bucky Barnes
A/N
A/N
A/N
Terrible Feeling - Steve Rogers
Just A Kiss - Bucky Barnes
A New Beginning - The Avengers
Listening To You - Bucky Barnes
A Golden Heart - Chris Evans
New SR Imagine
Fight With Me - Steve Rogers

In Common - Bucky Barnes

2.4K 66 9
Von itsamarvelfan

Your eyes fluttered open as small whispers made their way to your ears. You looked around yourself, taking in the six people standing around you. You let out a small groan as pain hit your head. One rushed to your side as the other six watched with pain and relief in their eyes. The man grabbed your hand gently and smiled at you. His blue eyes gazed into yours.

"How're you feeling?" He whispered as you glanced at the other people. "Are you alright?" He asked again. You gazed into his eyes, feeling the familiarness of them. You tried to remember you the man was, but you couldn't. You couldn't remember anything. Your eyes widen in panic and you jolted up, making the man take a step back and let go of your hand.

"Where am I?" You asked, looking at the people carefully. "Who am I?" The others glanced at each other as one spoke up.

"Your name is [Y/N] [Y/S]. You're in the Avengers compound," he spoke gently with his arms up a little. He was wearing a white lab coat and had grey flecked hair. "You're safe. We're your friends." You shook your head and looked down. A sharp wave of pain hit your head and your hand instinctively went up to your head.

"What happened?" You asked the man after the pain subsided. He glanced at the blue-eyed man before looking at you again.

"We were on a mission and you got hit on the head," he explained. "The blow was hard enough to knock you unconscious and you, uh, lost your memory." You balled up some of the sheets in your fists, processing his words. "It's not permanent," he added quickly. You nodded slowly and let go of the sheets of the bed.

"Who---Who are you?"

"Bruce Banner." You nodded as you pointed to the blond-haired man.

"You?"

"Steve Rogers." You squinted your eyes slightly as you remember hearing that name before. You smiled a little at him.

"I remember that name," you mumbled. You pointed at the redhead.

"Natasha Romanoff," she answered with a smile. "You called me Tasha." You smiled softly.

"It suits you better," you said. Natasha smiled, remembering how you would say that each time she gave you a playful glare. You pointed at the man dressed in a suit. "You?" He gave you a lopsided grin.

"Forgot your partner in crime?" He teased, trying not to let the tears and sadness show. "Tony Stark. Although you called me by my full name more times. Anthony Edward Stark." You laughed softly before turning your head to a dark-skinned man standing beside Steve.

"Sam Wilson," he answered before you could ask. "You and me are disaster partners." He gave you a wink and you smiled softly. You looked back at Tony who had sadness screaming in his eyes. He put up guards the second you looked at him. You then turned your head to the side where the blue-eyed man stood still, his arms crossed, looking at you with a blank gaze.

"And you are?" You asked softly, bringing your legs close your chest. He smiled at you before answering.

"Bucky. Bucky Barnes, ma'am." His heart sank as he said those words to you. His chest ached as you nodded and looked away from him to look at Tony again. He let out a sigh before leaving the room.

**Time Skip ~brought to you by Bucky buying plums for himself~**

You had proven that your personality had stayed the same. Bruce said that personalities usually don't change but the Avengers and you couldn't believe that until they noticed that you were acting as normal as ever. You still liked the same things, did the same things, and still had the same talent as when you joined the team. You still had the sassiness against Tony's snarky comments. You still had the brains that you bonded with Tony and Bruce with. You still had the fierceness that Natasha loved to see against enemies. You still had the softness towards others. You were still yourself.

Although you couldn't remember much, you had started to pick up on somethings. After a small accident in the lab where Bruce mixed the wrong elements to cause a minor explosion, you had flashbacks of Sokovia and fell to the floor, clutching your head in pain. Soon after that, Natasha had pinned you down during sparring and smiled at you softly, giving you flashbacks of her and you on SHIELD missions.

Right now, you were trying to remember something about Bucky. Bucky was staying out of your way, only talking to you when necessary. You couldn't help but feel hurt at his behaviour. He would see you and leave the room without giving a smile or anything. It hurt you for a reason you didn't know.

"Tony?" You asked, flopping down on the armchair next to him. He hummed, indicating that he heard you and you could continue. "What's Bucky to me?" Tony looked up at you, putting his helmet, which he was tinkering with, down.

"He hasn't talked to you yet?" You shook your head.

"He talks to me only when he needs to."

"Like during debriefing?" You hummed in response.

"Yep."

"I would tell you, but that's not my place." He put his hands up in surrender. "You and Bucky need to sort it out on your own." You sighed and leaned back in exhaustion. "Look, he can't ignore you for long. Trust me, the minute you talk to him, he'll spill the beans." Tony got up, grabbing his helmet as he stood, and walked away to the lab.

"Fine," you grumbled under your breath. "FRIDAY, where's Bucky?"

"In his room, Miss [Y/S]. Do you wish for me to get him?"

"No, I'll be going to him, but don't tell him that." You got up and started to walk towards his room, ready to talk to him.

You knocked on his door and entered when you heard his voice let you in. He was sitting on his bed, watching TV. His eyes darted to yours, staring into you. Your breath hitched in your throat under his intense gaze. You managed to breath as he leaned forward, putting his elbows on his knees.

"Hey," you said quietly, not knowing what else to say.

"Hey," he answered and patted the armchair in front of his bed. You walked over and sat down in front of him. You bit your lip, thinking of how to begin. You sighed inwardly and got to the point.

"Who are you?"

"Bucky." You shook your head, letting out a sigh.

"Who are you truly? To me?" His eyes fell to the ground. "Why are you ignoring me? Why don't you talk to me? Have I done something to you?" His eyes immediately darted back to yours, taken aback from your assumptions.

"No," he said quickly. "You haven't done anything to me, doll. Actually, you haven't done anything but help me."

"Then why are you avoiding me?" Your voice had dropped down to a whisper, cracking a little. His eyes darted around before looking into your [E/C] eyes.

How could he not noticed how much this hurt you? It hurt you so much that you couldn't sleep well. It showed on your face. The appearances of dark circles under your eyes.

"I have nightmares," you said lowly, "about you. I try to save you from a bullet but before I can reach you, everything goes dark." Bucky's eyes start tearing up and grabbed your hands lightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I---I was a jerk to you. I'm sorry. I won't ignore you but---but your state, forgetting everything, it's all my fault, doll. All my fault. If I just moved a little I would've seen the bullet. It's all my fault, baby."

Your eyes widen as he rambled on and on. As he ended, a sharp pain went through your head and you collapsed to the floor, clutching your head. Bucky was quick to pick you up and rush to the medical wing. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you fainted. Flashbacks appeared and switched in a few seconds.

Bucky was alone on the couch. Steve has went on a mission with Sam and Natasha, leaving Bucky alone with Tony and Bruce. Clint had said he's retired and went back to his family. Tony and Bruce were in the lab. You were sitting across from Bucky on your phone, trying to hack into Tony's suit to piss him off. Once you got in, you were able to see Tony and Bruce in the lab, tinkering with some gadgets. You giggled as Tony tripped over his feet as he walked towards the suit.

Your giggle had caught Bucky's attention. He looked at you with a questioning look. You motioned him to come over as you put one leg down and crossed the other one, making room for him to sit next to you. He made his way and flopped down next to you, making you jump a little and lean a little towards him.

The exotic smell of your hair hit his nose and found himself drowning in your scent. He liked the close proximity between you and him. He liked the look on your face as you two watched Tony startle as the suit started to play loud music. You laughed and he found it to be music to his ears.

The memory dissolved as another memory started to replay.

Bucky held out his arm as you two made your way outside the restaurant. It was your first date and you enjoyed talking to him. He led you outside where the car was parked. He opened the door for you and smiled softly. You got settled in as he went around to drive.

The memory swirled and another appeared.

You started to snip at his hair. He looked at you through the mirror with a smirk. You smirked right back at him before carefully trimming his hair to match the hairstyle he had back in the 1940s.

Once you were done, he smiled and kissed your hand as a thank you.

Another memory took its place.

The Christmas tree was decorated in lights and ornaments of your choice. Bucky let you pick them out since he didn't have a great sense of aesthetic. You watched his eyes light up before he wrapped his arms around you. He pulled away after a peck to your lips before getting on his knee and pulling out a small velvet box.

The memory dissolved plunging you into darkness. Another memory, a little blurry but you knew what it was, came to.

You linked your arms with Tony as his eyes got glassy. You had already cried before and had had to get your makeup done again. Tony gave you a kiss on your temple.

"I hope you're ready for eyes on you," Tony said, smiling softly, "because you look drop dead gorgeous, honey." You looked down at the white dress which you had helped designed into your dream wedding dress. You bit your lip, giggling to yourself.

"Thanks, Tones," you whispered, tearing up a little.

"Don't cry or I'm gonna take you away from here," Tony teased. You laughed as the tears dissolved.

He started to lead you down the aisle. You saw Bucky standing at the alter, waiting for you. You smiled when you saw him looking at you with his mouth slightly opened. His eyes became dark in lust and you smirked, knowing what you were doing to him. Tony let you go when you stood in front of Bucky. Bucky held your hand. The priest started to talk before you two said your vows. And then I do.

You jolted awake. The team swarmed around you but you had your eyes on one person.

"Bucky," you whispered, wrapping your arms around him. He instinctively wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your hair. You pulled away before smashing your lips against his. He kissed back right away with hunger and passion. You pulled away before he did something more in front of the team.

"I remember. I remember everything."

"I guess we have remembering in common, doll."

———

I think I went over the limit I set myself. I said 1000 words I went to like 2000. Anyways, oops.

Sorry for the late update!!!

Until next time!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

479K 6.3K 74
Characters: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Bucky Barnes Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson Pietro Maximoff Peter Parker Sam Wilson Currently editing. If you like g...
1M 15K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
281K 5K 38
Just the usual Imagines, characters included are: Tony Stark| Iron Man Steve Rogers| Captain America Clint Barton| Hawkeye Thor Odinson| Thor Pi...
38.2K 427 14
Imagines/Preferences about your favorite heros •Iron Man/Tony Stark •Bucky Barnes/Winter Solider •Captain America/Steve Rogers •Spider-Man/Peter Park...