Hello again... Morro x Reader

By BlackyPanther9

Morro had died. Destiny saw everything happen infront of her eyes. They left her to rot. Even Garmadon left h... More

Part 1 - A few Flashbacks
Part 2 - Mordu
Part 3 - Oni Masks
Part 4 - Lost
Part 5 - Insecure maybe ?
Part 6 - Well hello again
Part 7 - Talking
Part 8 - Innocent ?
Part 9 - Mistake and her knowledge
Part 10 - WTH Zane ?!
Part 11 - Destiny's activity
Part 12 - Time to part...
Part 13 - Finding out Morrow
Part 14 - Never mess with Destiny
Part 15 - Destiny's Problem
Part 16 - Shoulder to cry on
Part 17 - Panic allowed ?
Part 18 - Second Argument ?
Part 19 - A Plan against Lord Garmadon
Part 20 - Telling about some pranks
Part 21 - Food for the Ninja
Part 22 - Tricked
Part 24 - Lloyd's Punishment
Part 25 - Another Plan must occur.
Part 26 - Please forgive me Brother !
Part 27 - Moving and Rescue
Part 28 - Resistance and triggered Memories
Part 29 - The Ninja meeting 'Slab' and the Resistance planning
IMPORTANT !! PLEASE GO TO AO3 AND SEARCH MY ACCOUNT THERE !

Part 23 - Not gone

37 0 0
By BlackyPanther9

Warning !: Emotional, Violance and long ass chapter ! ENJOY !

Destiny didn't drive there, didn't walk there, no. She teleported right inside it and then ran the rest of it inside, destroying every metal door, that was in her way. Every weapon and every other thing that blocked her way to get to her Brother and her Nephew.

Soon she slowly melted a metal door down and was inside the little battlefield.

"My Father is still in there somewhere. I saved you once. I'll safe you again.", Destiny heard Lloyd say.

"There is nothing left to safe !", Lord Garmadon yelled.

Destiny firstly just stood there and watched.

'Lesson first, then help.', was all she thought.

Lloyd gasped and Lord Garmadon attacked him, breaking pure stone with his own bare hands and almost tearing the whole column down. Lloyd dogded and looked at Lord Garmadon in fright and shock.

"I have played many roles.", Lord Garmadon said.

As he said that he shot at Lloyd dark energy, Oni Magic. Lloyd shielded himself but still got hit. He backed away. Lloyd tried to shoot at him too, but Lord Garmadon blocked it and shot at Lloyd again.

"Worn many masks."

Lloyd backed away and Lord Garmadon came closer to him.

"A Father.", he spat and shot at Lloyd again.

"A Husband.", again he shot at Lloyd.

Lloyd was too weak to block now. And hoped that he will not get hit.

"A Brother."

Lord Garmadon shot at the wall close next to Lloyd.

"Teacher !", was the last thing Garmadon spat out.

He hit Lloyd and he flew backwards. Lloyd yelped and fell on the stairs, staring at Lord Garmadon in more then just fright.

"But only one was summoned back."

Lloyd tried to get away and get more room to fight again, but Lord Garmadon hit him again with Oni Magic and Lloyd yelled in pain as he got thrown into a cell. Luckily it didn't close and Lloyd fell on a bed.

"Destroyer !", Lord Garmadon cheered.

Lloyd stood up and attacked Garmadon. They fought and fought and Lord Garmadon started to have purple flames on his head and shoulders. Destiny's eyes widened in utter shock. Lord Garmadon is finding the Oni's and Great Oni's true Potential ! She had to think and that fast !

"Listen to me ! You don't have to do this ! Harumi is using you as a pawn !", Lloyd warned Lord Garmadon.

"You are the pawn ! A pawn to your own foolishness !", Lord Garmadon yelled back.

'This escalated quickly... Think ! Think ! Think !', Destiny thought to herself.

Lord Garmadon threw Lloyd into a wall and it broke by his impact. Destiny saw that he was too weak to fight his Father back. He is easily killable ! Lloyd was hurt and he coughed. It was an easy game, if Destiny will not jump in this mess now !

Lord Garmadon and Lloyd again fought and Lloyd was thrown back into the previous battlefield. Lloyd was exhausted. He never fought an Oni and he was here at a very clear disadvantage. Lord Garmadon growled angered at him.

Destiny then had an idea and hoped to Morro's ressuraction, that it will work.

Lloyd was almost ready to risk it all again, but Destiny has had enough.

"THAT IS ENOUGH YOU TWO !!!", Destiny roared in anger.

Lord Garmadon froze in place and stared at Destiny and Lloyd turned around and gulped. Then he looked angered at her.

"No ! I have to try !", he yelled at her back.

"Can't you idiot see, that he will not return, just because you wish for it ?! You kill yourself and you will lose your Powers, if you continue, you damn thick - headed brat ! Last time you saved him was different !! Can't you see ?! You are at a huge disadvantage here !! He is ONI and you are NOT !!! You can't safe him this time and you can't defeat him like that too !", she roared at Lloyd.

"Then what do you suggest, besides waiting ?!"

Destiny glared at him in a very dark way. Darker than Lloyd had ever seen on her face before.

"We agreed on something, Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon ! Look at you ! You never discovered Oni and Dragon Power ! You are at a disadvantage ! You don't have the stamina of them ! You are already exhausted ! Let us retreat and think about another plan. We can't win this.", she told him firmly.

"You can't win this ! I can ! I know my Father !"

"Do you now ? Let me ask you a question then. How did you safe him last time ?", Destiny growled at him.

Lloyd wanted to say it, but then his eyes widened in realization.

"The Golden Powers...", Lloyd whispered.

Destiny grinned at him darkly.

"Exactly. And what do you not have anymore ? The Golden Powers. How do you plan on saving him then. You are the GREEN Ninja not the GOLDEN Ninja. That was once and you threw it away ! Like I said once before, all this wouldn't be now, if you still had those Powers !"

Lloyd stared at her and then at the floor. She was right.

"Also, did he even once try to ever kill you before ? Did he ever show such hatret towards you ?"

Lloyd shook his head. The old Lord Garmadon never did.

"Was he poisoned or was he resurracted with the Oni masks back then ?", Destiny pressed.

Lloyd was silent.

"ANSWER US DAMN IT !!!! WAS HE OR WAS HE NOT !!!!", Destiny screamed at him in utter anger.

"He was poisoned..."

"Who and what poisoned him, Lloyd ?!", Destiny pressed more.

"The Great Devourer...A snake that never stopped growing, until it didn't had food anymore to survive.", Lloyd answered.

Destiny made slow clapping sounds.

"Isn't he clever. What an intellegant little boy.", Destiny said sarcastically.

Then Destiny whistled and snapped her fingers, pointing to her left.

"Be a good little boy and get here to your place. You did enough Bullshit today."

Lloyd wanted to argue but Destiny gave him a death glare.

"Don't even start it, or else I will skin you alive after your Father is done with you. I can always leave you for dead.", she threatened him darkly.

Lloyd looked down at the floor and obeyed her.

"You are in so much trouble, Lloyd.", Destiny growled out.

Lloyd gulped in horror.

'Good. He should be.', was all Destiny thought, satisfiedly.

Then Destiny looked at her younger Brother. He looked at her with love and guilt. She knows that he tries but can't do much. Her little Brother was still in there. She left Lloyd's side and pointed at him.

"You stay there. One move and I will really skin you alive.", she threatened him.

Then Destiny turned back around and looked at Lord Garmadon. She gave him her most understanding expression. She stopped 10 feet away from him.

"May I come closer or am I too close to your liking, Lord Garmadon ?"

"Come closer.", he said.

Destiny did. She took 8 more steps, then stopped. Lord Garmadon took the last 2 and pulled her into a hug. He sighed in content.

"I missed you.", he whispered.

Destiny didn't expect that so she stiffened at first and then hugged back. She had tears in her eyes and sniffed, trying to wipe her tears away.

"I missed you more.", she replied.

Her voice wavered and Lord Garmadon catched on that she was weeping, but didn't pull away. He didn't understand anything anymore right now. It felt wrong but also so right to be there for her.

Destiny tightened the hug.

"You were such an idiot. Why did you run back inside instead of coming with me ? I needed you. I still do...little Babybrother.", she weeped into his neck.

He felt tears running down his neck, but didn't flinch away. He instead also started to cry.

"I am so sorry, big Sister...", he sobbed out quietly.

It felt weird to apologize for something, he can't remember, but it felt damn right and fucking good to have done it. Like deep in his heart he knew that he did something terrible. But he can't remember ! Why can't he remember ?!

No one heard their words, but Lloyd and the outside world was in utter shock and disbelief. They think that Garmadon had some kind of affair with her behind Misako's back. Boy how wrong they were.

Harumi was beyond angered. Why wasn't he killing her ?!

"You can't even remember, but I forgive you. I could never stay mad at you. But that doesn't mean that I will let you in again that easily.", Destiny murmured into Lord Garmadon's neck.

"Tell me...what did I do ? I really try to remember, but I can't...Not on my own.", Lord Garmadon admitted in shame.

"Morro was back from the Cursed Realm. He and I talked with one another, rebounded and loved again. One day he wasn't anymore in a state of wanting to help the Preeminent and he, Bansha, Ghoultar, Soul Archer, Wrayth and me had a plan. It just went terribly wrong. I was dying, but I wanted to keep the plan in hand. I helped here and there and then invaded the Preeminent. I freed you from your chains, after Lloyd was sent away from you and I wanted to safe Meroi with you. But you said that either the time wouldn't be enough, or I will die before we even have a chance. I was too drained already. I told you that I needed you but you pushed me away, saying that this time we had to part ways. You said we will see each other soon again and then you pushed me out of the Preeminent and ran back inside the Cursed Realm. Drowning with her. Morro died again and the others too. I was all alone again. And with child."

Lord Garmadon's eyes widened in utter shock. He had a Flashback !

Flashback...

Lloyd smiled at someone, nodded, gave him one last hug and then ran away. As he wasn't in sight anymore the person went infront of him.

"Nice speech there, Bud. Who taught you that ?", Destiny asked him playfully.

"You look horrible.", Garmadon replied in a sad voice.

Destiny laughed and cut the chains on his wrists off. She pulled him up and dragged him with herself.

"We have to safe Meroi, then we leave. C'mon bro ! We can do it, like always. We run head over heels into the danger and have our fun in kicking some ass.", Destiny cheered weakly.

"Dest you have to leave. You are too weak.", he replied worried.

"Forget it ! You left me hanging ! I won't leave my most favourite Brother hanging when I have the chance to kick him out of this mess. Now up we go to get Meroi !", Destiny told him playfully.

He knew that she didn't want to leave him behind, but she won't make it and he knew that she knew that. They both did.

"Dest, for once in your life, listen to me and stop.", Garmadon commanded her softly.

Destiny stopped dead in her tracks. Not turning around to face him. That hurt him.

"We both know that you won't make it. Either because of time or because of your energy fading. For once stop thinking about others and start thinking about yourself. It is okay. I am not mad at you and I know that you want to safe me and Meroi, but this time it is too late."

"I-I can not go w-without y-you. D-don't you g-get it ?! I-I am sc-scared ! I n-need you now m-more than e-ever before !!", Destiny choked out.

"You have Morro to care for you."

"He w-will l-le-leave m-me."

"Why should he do such thing ?"

"B-Bec-cause I-I-I AM PREGNANT !!!", Destiny choked out sobbing like a mess.

His eyes widened in shock.

"Yours and Morro's ?", he asked in awe.

She nodded.

"M-Morro h-has anger issues and c-can't control them. He changed. How can I know if he would be happy about it ?! I need you ! You had Lloyd to take care of ! I never took really care of a baby ! What if I make a mistake ?! What if I lose the baby ?! What if I mess up ?! How do I take care of it ?! I need a friend now and you are the only one I know, that did a good job being a caring Father ! I have no one else ! I never did such things !", she said desperate.

Garmadon felt bad.

"Hey, hey...easy there. You will always know what is right and what is wrong for your child. If Morro leaves, which I doubt, then he is an idiot. You can also ask Misako about tipps and you took care of Marlene and Morro so many times. You can do it without me. I know you can. You took care of Wu and me too. And look who I became. A wise man with many good tipps and advises, just because of you. You know how to take care of someone. Heck...you even changed Wu's and my diapers as we were babies. You even fed us. You know everything, that you need for caring for a kid. You can do it."

"And if something happens to me ? Who will care for it ? The First Spinjitzu Master is dead. Mom is dead. Meroi is dead. Misako will be busy with other things. Wu hates me. The Ninja are too reckless. You are dead. And Morro left me. Who will take care of it ? My friends are psychopaths. Do you really trust them a kid into their hands, without killing it ?"

She had a point...The world started to shake. It will soon collaps ! Garmadon pushed her to the exit. Wanting her and now also his future Niece or Nephew safe and away from here.

"Get out of here ! It will be destroyed any moment !"

"Not before you answered my question ! Who Garmadon ?!"

"I don't know !!", he yelled.

Silence. They stared at each other, deep in the eyes and Garmadon did regret what he had said. Destiny got tears in her eyes. He leaves her rather for dead than to help her and just come with her. That is what he saw in her eyes. Exactly those thoughts. Wrong thoughts.

"I knew it...", she whispered coldly and hurt.

She took 2 steps back.

"You all rather leave me for dead ! Even you ! I was just good enough as I helped you, wasn't I ?! Now I need your help and you push me away ?! I hate you ! You are no different than Wu ! I should have never trusted you !!"

And then she ran away, crying softly.

"Destiny !!", he yelled after her.

He didn't want her to believe that, he ran after her and caught her wrist. He pulled her into a tight hug and she cried in his chest.

"I would love to come with you and take care of the baby. Heck...I would even be happy to get to know it, but I have to stay this time. Don't get me wrong. I don't like it either, but this time...we have to part ways. I am sure we will see each other soon again. Sooner than we think. Take good care of yourself and the baby. I love you, big Sister...And I am sorry."

Then Garmadon pushed her out of the opening, tears in his eyes and then he ran back. He was crying for her. He knew that he betrayed her and left her for dead.

"GARMADON !! NOOO !!", was all he heard her scream out as he was gone and she too.

Then the world started to collaps and he was burried with the Preeminent in water, disappearing and scared of the place, he would now land in.

End of Flashback...

Lord Garmadon blinked his eyes multiple times and he let more tears slip.

How could he forget ? How could he ?!

He hugged her tighter and sobbed out softly, with a wavering, cracking voice.

"I am so damn sorry, Dest."

She squeezed him even tighter. Then kissed his cheek softly. He kissed her right cheek after that.

"What is it ? What gender ? How are they ?", he asked her, hoping for a bit of information.

She looked him deep in the eyes.

"You would tell Harumi. I can not tell you.", she whispered.

She let go and stepped back, wiggling out of his arms.

"I will not ! I swear ! I promise ! If I do I will kill myself ! Please ! I need to know !", he yelled at her desperately.

He always wanted to know. He always did and he wanted to be there for them. They were his family. He had to know. He wanted to see them. He wanted to visit them.

Destiny looked at him with tears of her own in her eyes.

"I wish I could believe you...I wish I could trust you..."

"You can !"

"I can't. You betrayed me once. Who is to say that you won't do it again, mostly in your current state.", she sobbed out.

"Dest please, let me know. Just a bit. Please.", he begged her in a whisper.

Destiny hesitated and then slowly stepped near him, pulling him into another hug. She was careful.

"His name is Morrow Escalate Dust. He is soon 5 years old. He owns my blood and Morro's. He inherited my and his Powers. He always saw you as his Hero and wanted to meet you. But the man he got to know in my adventures and past...is not here. He was so happy that he heard of you and your Sensei - years, that he wanted to be teached by you, but had to be disappointed. Now he saw the other you. I can feel his confusion and fear of you. The man he heard about...is long gone."

Lord Garmadon's eyes widened in utter shock. He held her tightly, knowing where she is going with this.

"Please don't do this to me...Dest please...Give me a chance...Just one...Let me prove you wrong...Please...", he sobbed out desperatly.

"I will not let you near him, Garmadon. That is final.", she whispered into his ear sternly.

At that moment Lord Garmadon fell to his knees, with Destiny in his arms.

"Please. Let me prove you wrong. I will change, please.", he begged in a whisper.

"I never said that I will not allow you to prove me wrong. But until then, you will not get near him. And if you try, I will kill you."

Lord Garmadon hugged her tighter, before she could escape.

"Can...can I at least see him from your memory ? Just once ?"

Destiny was thinking hard and sighed. She put her hand on his forehead and gave him a vision of her Baby.

The boy, Morrow, had a big green stripe on his right in his hair. It was infront of his face, covering his right eyebrow already, on his left a little bit more at the back in his hair was a little blue stripe of Destiny. If Garmadon would remember Morro he would say that Morrow looked exactly like his Father. He was adorable and even Lord Garmadon smiled at that little image.

Then it was gone. Lord Garmadon opened his eyes again and frowned.

"I didn't see all of him. Again.", he pleaded.

He was lying. He wanted to see him longer. That was the real reason.

"That is all you will get.", Destiny whispered at him sharply.

"How does Morrow even know ?", he whispered confused.

"Harumi put you on Live TV. My Baby is watching. Every channel is right now filled with you and Lloyd fighting and you showing that you are a Monster. That is why I still give you a chance, but won't let you near him until you proved yourself."

His eyes widened in utter shock and he was filled with anger towards Harumi. How could she ?!

"That is why I whisper with you. She can't know any of this. A Nephew, a Sister and a possibility that you can change. Lloyd is right, Brother. She is using you as her pawn. She never intents to let you go. She tempered with your memories and manipulates you with her filthy lies. I just hope...that you will change and know better. You are better than this excuse infront of me. I know my Babybrother."

He kissed her forehead and then went into an utter angered mood. He slowly and softly pushed her away from him. Before he could step away, Destiny grabbed his wrist. He looked at her.

"Don't tell her about our relations, okay ? She can still change you for even worse and then I will lose you totally. She would put you under more control than you are already. Promise me.", she told him with worry and fear for him.

He saw that it was for him, not for her or Morrow.

"I promise. Now go with Lloyd.", he whispered to her.

She nodded and went to Lloyd. Then turned to him one last time.

"I will see you soon, Lord Garmadon.", she said loudly and coldly.

Garmadon nodded. Then they teleported outside and Destiny grinned as she heard his screech.

"HAAAAAARRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!"

'Serves you right, Bitch.', was all Destiny thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 809 44
Ninjago Series » Book 4 The loss of Zane had an everlasting effect on everybody in Ninjago. It hit his teammates the hardest, leaving them devastated...
216K 7.7K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
46K 1K 30
(Tw- Language) •☆ "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninjago and our friends." "I promise..."☆• ☆...
45.3K 971 25
「COMPLETED / UNDER REWRITE」 She arrives and befriends the five remaining Ninja. Though who would've known that she would lead them through a series o...