Keep it a Secret (boyxboy)

By madisonnessa

It all started when Milo came to Country High School. No one knew he was gay and he has always had his eyes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Cast :D
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author Note

Chapter 17

3.1K 91 44
By madisonnessa

Milo

Have I ever told you I hate school. Like I would rather jump off a cliff then to go to school. I am the 'outcast' in the school.  

I laugh to myself. I am actually a pathetic loser. The only friend I have is Leah. I don't think she wants to be my friend anymore because I practically have not spoken to her in a few weeks. I am a pathetic loser and a bad friend. Great just great.

I felt so horrible for being a bad friend so I decided to give my beautifully Leah a call. I was nervous she was going to be mad at me, but let's hope that everything goes well. After the third ring I felt like she wasn't going to pick up. When I was about to hand up she answered. "Hello?"

"Hey." I finally said.

"Oh it's you." What does she mean oh it's me. I fucked up big time.

"Yeah, it is. I just wanted to apologize for not talking to you in these past weeks. I've been a shitty friend to you. I am really sorry." I heard her shifting around in her room a little.

"You're not the only one who's been a shitty friend. I have been a bad friend too. I have a few things to get off my chest."

We sat on the phone for a good three hours. She explained to me how Ricky and her been off and on for a few months. She talked about how Ricky cheated on her with Rebecca and possibly is in love with her. She went on and on. I was so surprised she kept basically everything from me. In the back of my mind I was wondering if we are best friends.

"You kept this much from me? I thought we were be bestfriends?"

"No, Milo we are it's just I just I know you were going through a lot. I feel so bad. We both were going through a lot. What I am trying to say is I am extremely sorry for being the worst shitty friend ever. I love you."

"You know I love you too! I am also sorry for being a shitty friend. We both were going through something." I said chuckling. "Lets just not keep anything from each other ever again ok?"

"Yes, never again." She said, sounding relieved. We ended up talking for about another 3 hours. By this it was about 8:30 at night. I was getting a little tired. We both said our goodbyes on the phone. I got up and went into Geo's room to say good night to him, but he wasn't there.

I started getting a little worried, but that's when I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I open my message. It was a message from Geo.

Geo- Sorry, I am not going to be home tonight. I am at naston house. No, we are not going to do anything. I am 14. Have a good night Bebo.

Milo- okay, have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

After that I closed my phone and started doing my night routine. That's when I heard someone knocking on my front door. Who can it be at this time? OMG What happens if it's a serial killer? Nope, Positive thoughts. I thought.

I tiptoe downstairs to open the door. The closer I got the louder it got. I open the door.

"Landon?" I said looking confused "What are you-" Before I could finish he smashed his lips on mine. Fuck, here we go again.

Why is Landon at Milo house??? Hope you guys loved this chapter❤️ 

Follow me on Wattpad- maddie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 720 7
Elijah Cruz never thought he was gay, but a night of drunken romance with Landon Shaw has him questioning himself. Landon Shaw, a well-known openly g...
3.3K 102 3
Alex and Cal have been best friends since what feels like forever. They've been through it all together; first day of school, first kisses, and Alex...
107K 3.7K 68
Pulled into a war he never asked to be a part of. Landon Barnett was groomed from birth to succeed his father as the next Alpha of the Regency Falls...
1.8M 50K 30
Meet Azel, a crazy, random, clumsy 17 year old with a completely oblivious personality. Meet Alistair, a simply perfect, beautiful, loving 17 year o...