Follow You | Draco Malfoy

By stark-sarah

Valencia Snape is introduced to Hogwarts in her fourth year with a certain purpose before her. She finds hers... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen

1.1K 12 13
By stark-sarah

»»———— JEALOUS ————««

Fred grabbed both of her legs all at once, lifting her up and pushing her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist tightly. He grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling it to the side somewhat harshly as he kissed her neck. She let out a moan, and he grinned at that. She could feel it on her neck, his teeth as they nibbled on her skin. He reached up and gave her a look as he tugged at her top. She nodded, and he pulled it off all at once. He admired her curvaceous chest for a moment. She was wearing a nice, black, lacy bra. He kissed her once more, leading them over to his bed. He laid her down as he hovered over her. She looked so hot in the pale moonlight as it shined in the window onto her face. They kicked off their shoes quickly before turning back to each other. She pulled off his shirt and tossed it onto the floor. He smirked at her as she looked so vulnerable beneath him. He left kisses from her jawline down to her chest. His hands ran gently up and down her sides, littering her skin with goosebumps. Finally, one of them slid down to her skirt, gripping her hip. His hand slowly moved down onto her leg, then up her thigh beneath her skirt. He stopped kissing her for a moment to whisper into her ear. "Do you want me to go any further?"

"Yes," She breathed out, and while it felt so good, it was only because she was holding her eyes closed and picturing Draco doing all this to her. Fred's fingers found her lacy underwear and slipped inside. They were cold, and it made her body jolt. But she liked the feeling. She'd never done this before, but that didn't bother her. She wasn't bad off, but she was drunk enough to where she was no longer nervous about something like this.

"Are you alright?" He asked her, and she nodded.

"It's just my first time." She mumbled. He kissed her sweetly, reaching up to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I'll be gentle." He assured her. She moaned out when his fingers touched her, sending an initial pleasureful shockwave throughout her body. He started slow, rubbing circles into her. Her breathing began to quicken. He sped up slightly, stimulating her so that he could move his fingers lower. She inhaled sharply when his fingers slid inside her. He thrusted them in and out, his thumb still continuing to rub her. He clearly knew what he was doing. She felt amazing, her body overcome with a euphoria she'd never felt before. She just wished she was experiencing it with Draco. But, that would never happen. She needed to get over him, and by doing this, she would.

"Faster..." She whispered.

"You got it, Princess." He mustered out as he sped up quicker and quicker. She began to moan louder and louder, and Fred could feel her insides pulsing more rapidly around his fingers. "Come on, baby."

She dug her fingers into his back as she felt a wave of relief wash over her. It was the most amazing feeling she'd ever felt. She arched her back as she came, Fred still thrusting in and out of her until it was all the way over. She relaxed back onto the bed, breathing heavily. He laid on his side next to her.

"Did you like that?"

"Very much so." She nodded. "What do I do now?"

"We don't have to go any further tonight." He shook his head.

"No, but that's not fair." She replied. He just gave her a sweet smile.

"You don't have to worry about that, Val. I wanted to do that. If any guy ever makes you feel obligated to do something, leave him." He told her, and she turned to face him.

"I want to do something for you, too, though."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Positive." She nodded. "I can't promise it'll be any good, but... I mean, you clearly know what you're doing. I can't beat that. Do you do that everyday?"

He chuckled at her. "Often..." He paused. "Don't flatter me."

"Tell me what to do." She demanded.

"Do you want me to show you what to do?" He asked, and she nodded, biting her lip. He undid his belt then pulled off his pants, revealing a clear and large bulge peeking up. She'd never even seen one of these before. She could already tell this was going to end up bad, but Fred understood. He was here to teach her, and she was comfortable with him. "Give me your hand."

After a moment, the door opened. George paused as he caught them in the act. "My bad!"

Draco threw Pansy onto the bed harshly. Everyone who had sex with Draco knew that he liked to be rough. That wouldn't change with Val, he would only be rougher. That was what he was into, and the girls always thoroughly enjoyed it, too. He just wanted this to be quick, so he ripped off her clothes quickly while she did the same. Images of Val flashed in his head, and it almost made him unable to do anything more. But, he was already here. He just wanted relief. He pulled her underwear off and stimulated her for a bit before inserting himself into her. She cried out when he did, her hands gripping his sides tightly. They crashed into each other and she came quickly. He kept going, having not done so yet. He didn't know if imaging her being Val turned him on or off, but he kept going. He just wanted to feel some type of sweet relief, but he was taking so long. He kept going and going, picturing Val being the one beneath him. He thought about all the things he would do to her, and not just sexually. He wanted all of her. He finally felt the feeling building up in his stomach. It overcame him as he moaned out loudly. He finished, collapsing on the bed next to Pansy. Of course she was going to stay the night in his dorm. He never had the heart to kick any of the girls out. So, he laid with his back facing her as she cuddled against him. It was a somewhat nice feeling, but it wasn't that great. It didn't fill that hole in his soul, it didn't give him the comfort he longed for. It just made him want her and wish it were her more than he did before.

The next morning, everyone took their potions and got ready for the first day of classes. When Val woke up, she hadn't regretted a thing that happened last night. It was a good night, and she felt great about it. She felt closer with Fred, and that was nice. She'd never seen him be so incredibly attractive before. Normally, she just regarded him as a silly guy. She didn't know he had so much force behind him, so much lust. But, she didn't have feelings for him or anything like that. She was just glad they were good enough friends that they felt comfortable enough doing stuff like that with each other.

When Val walked out of her dormitory that morning and saw Draco and Pansy sitting together, it made her sick. She didn't want to see them together like that. She couldn't stand the thought of being lesser than Pansy Parkinson. Though, she looked different this year. She looked... hotter. No wonder Draco wanted to fuck her last night. She couldn't compare to Pansy. She wasn't as evil as her. She might have a mouth on her, but she watched it. She didn't bully everyone she came across.

No, she wouldn't allow herself to do this right now. She was better than Pansy and Draco, because she was kind. She had the ability to care about people, and that was great. They didn't have that. They had no love in their hearts. They were going to live a terrible life and die truly alone. They're going to regret the way they treated everyone, pushing them all away and choosing the dark side. So, instead of freaking out about seeing them together, she put on a confident face. She was going to trick herself into thinking she didn't care, and it was going to condition her to truly believe that. Plus, with Fred around, everything was going to be fine. She was going to get over this, she just had to be a little more patient and actually try, instead of picturing him all the time. The image of him in her head, that wasn't truly him. It was just her idea of him. But, everything she thought was wrong. She wouldn't know that, considering how Draco had to end things between them.

"Good morning, everyone." Blaise greeted them all. "Anyone want some breakfast?"

"Breakfast sounds wonderful." Lolita nodded. Theodore took her hand and they all walked together to the Great Hall. Draco didn't take his eyes off Val. She really didn't care about him anymore, did she? She'd went and had sex with Fred last night, or so he thought. He figured she wouldn't do that with just anyone. That wasn't her. She had to truly care about them. She wasn't the type to mess around. He didn't know of their arrangement, clearly. And, none of them were going to lead him to believe it was less than a true relationship.

Val noticed Pansy trying to grab Draco's hand, like Theodore and Lolita, but he refused. Maybe he didn't care about her. Maybe it was just a fuck for him. She figured it usually was. That was still no consolation to the anger filling her veins at the thought of them being together. She just wanted to get over him once and for all. She hated feeling like this, wasting her time worrying about it when he doesn't give a thought about her. Or, so she thought.

"Good morning, beautiful." Fred walked over to Val and wrapped his arm around her shoulders comfortably, considering he was much taller than her. Draco gritted his teeth when he saw it. He didn't want anyone else touching her like that. He didn't want anyone else making her happy. Val smiled up at Fred, and he'd do anything to see that smile for the rest of his life. He said he'd be okay being with her without feelings attached, and he was... but he really wanted to be with her, the more he thought about it.

"Good morning, Fred." She returned. They had run into him, George, Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Ginny outside the Great Hall. They walked in together and sat down at one of the long tables. Crabbe, Goyle, George, Fred, Val, Lolita, and Theodore sat on one side while Pansy, Draco, Blaise, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, and Marcus sat across from them.

"Did everyone have a good time last night?" Blaise asked them.

"Very." Val nodded, a little too eagerly. They all chuckled at that, George having spilt all their privacies already. Her face turned a little red, and she just went back to eating her fruit. Fred smirked at her, reaching up to pull her hair back from her face, then resting his hand on her back gently. It was nice to have someone like this. She didn't have to worry about anything, no feelings, no pain. She also liked to think about how irritated Draco looked at the sight of it. She knew she shouldn't think like that, but she did. Fred was smug about how he'd won over the girl and not Draco. Everyone knew he still wanted her, but they were trying to make sense of it all. But he was being so cold to everyone, just pushing them all away. They were at a loss, not sure what to do about his situation. They were sure they'd come up with something soon, though.

"It was alright." Harry shrugged.

"Just alright?" Ginny winked at him, and his face turned red. "He's been pretty torn up. A lot of people don't want to believe him, that You-Know-Who's back. He and Seamus got into it pretty badly last night, and Dean."

"Really?" Val asked, and they nodded. "That doesn't seem like them."

"I can't necessarily blame them." Harry sighed. "I know they're listening to their parents, who are listening to the Daily Prophet. If I had parents, I suppose I'd be listening to them, too. Still, it'd be nice to know my friends support me."

"Of course we all support you." Hermione told him, and everyone else nodded in agreement. Everyone except the few that had families in Voldemort's rank. They believed him that he was back, of course, but when it came down to it... they'd already picked a side. They all tried not to think about that right now, though. They just wanted to be kids and enjoy their time while they could— before things got too serious.

"Would the girls like to come to the bathroom with me before class?" Hermione asked. Pansy didn't even look her way. She knew she wasn't included and she didn't want to be. In her eyes, Hermione was a filthy little mudblood who wasn't even worthy of a glance. Ginny, Lolita, and Val stood up and followed her out of the Great Hall once they all finished eating.

"So, Freddie..." George wiggled his eyebrows at him.

"What?" He shrugged, trying to play it off, but there was a giddy smile on his lips.

"Seems someone got lucky last night." Theodore chuckled.

"Not quite." He laughed. "I wouldn't put it all up to luck, just my charm."

"Oh, shut it, Weasley." Blaise laughed. "How was it? I'm sure we're all dying to know."

"I couldn't tell, but... She said it was her first time." He replied, and they all oohed. Draco was absolutely seething. He wasn't sure he'd ever been this angry in his life, and Harry had made him pretty upset a fair share of times. He couldn't hold himself back as he sat there angrily, gripping the table furiously.

"I think she might have lied." He narrowed his eyes at him, and they all looked over at Draco, then. "Feels so good, doesn't it?"

Fred's smile fell. Had she had sex with Draco already? No, she couldn't have. People would've known, you can't really keep secrets around here. The girls would've been the first to know, Val would've told them. They would've told him. He was lying, and for what? "What do you care, Malfoy? You're the one who broke up with her. I thought you didn't have feelings for her."

"I don't see how it's any of your business." He shook his head, and they all knew the answer to Fred's question, then. Draco still cared about her, and he'd broken up with her to push her away. He never went about things the right way, but they had to fix this. There was still hope.

"No matter. She's mine now, so you can back off." Fred stood from the table and walked off. George went after him, as did Ron and Harry. Draco just stared down at his plate, picking at his food. Pansy was just giving him an appalled look. She was sure he was over Val. Now, she knew that she was used last night. The reason it took him so long, why he was squeezing his eyes shut... He was picturing her. She wasn't going to let it be like this. If he was refusing to be with Val, she was going to make him get over her. She was going to make him see how much better she was than Val Snape.

"Why don't you just get back with her already? God." Blaise rolled his eyes at him.

"Because I don't have feelings for her! She can be with whoever she wants, I don't care... I don't care." He began to mutter. "I just don't want to know."

"Whatever, Malfoy. Keep telling yourself that. When you're ready to come to us about whatever it is you're going through, we'll be there. And we'll help you get her back, because Merlin knows you'll need it. You destroyed everything you had with her. But, until then, I guess you can be on your own." Theodore told him, standing from the table and walking out of the Great Hall to find the others. Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and Marcus followed after him. That left Draco and Pansy.

"You'll always have me, Dray." She offered in a gentle voice. He just shook his head as he stared down at his plate, dropping his fork onto it with a clank. He checked the time on his watch and got up, making his way to the first class of the day.

"What'd you need us to come to the bathroom for, Hermione?" Ginny asked her. Once they were inside, she turned to face them with a huge grin on her face.

"Remember how I was really drunk last night?" She asked, and they just nodded slowly. "Well, I was only pretending. To get Ron back to my room."

"She lost it last night!" Lolita exclaimed, and they all grinned and clapped excitedly.

"Was it amazing?" Val asked.

"Well, it hurt at first, but Ron was gentle." She swooned as the night replayed in her mind.

"As much as I am happy for you, I would rather not hear about my brother's sex life." Ginny chuckled. "I am really pleased for you, though."

"Thank you, Gin." Hermione said. She pulled everyone in for a hug, then. "I'm so thankful we're all friends. I'm thankful for Val, and her bringing Lolita into my life and pulling us all together. She's the greatest."

"Thank you, 'Mione. I'm really grateful to have you all, too." She returned, smiling.

"What about you and Fred?" Lolita nudged her with a smirk.

"We didn't have sex." She shook her head. "Not yet. We just did... other stuff."

"I've heard Weasley is really good with his hands." She grinned, and Ginny pretended to be repulsed. She kind of was, though.

"Enough, guys! These are my brothers. Please, have some sake for my sanity." She groaned out. They all laughed and followed her out of the bathroom and to their first class of the day. During Charms class, Lolita passed Val a note. She read it quickly, before Professor Flitwick caught them.

Theo just told me about something that happened between the guys when we went to the bathroom. Apparently, they were talking about you and Fred and Draco got pretty upset. He tried to claim that last night wasn't actually your first time, insinuating that you'd already done stuff with him. Then he avoided saying that he still had feelings for you. The boys told him when he was ready, he could come to them and talk about whatever's going on with him. This is good news, Val! You should talk to him. I told you he still cares for you!

Val crumbled up the note in a fit of anger and shoved it into her bag. That wasn't exactly the reaction Lolita was expecting. Val did her best to just focus on the lesson, but she was having a hard time. She was angered. He broke up with her, it doesn't matter how he feels. He doesn't get to interfere with her life anymore. She was so tired of everyone controlling how everything happens for her. Going to Hogwarts in her fourth year, Draco meddling in her relationship with Fred, and unbeknownst to her, her father demanding Draco end their relationship. She could make decisions for herself. She was nineteen years old, she wasn't a child anymore, no matter how bad she just wanted to be a kid.

As soon as the class was over and everyone was filing out, Lolita went to talk to Val, but she was already rushing out of the classroom. She hurried after her to see Val going up to Draco. Oh no, she thought, this isn't going to be good. "What the fuck?!"

He'd never heard her curse before, especially at him. He knew she was angry with him. There was a fire burning behind her eyes. He didn't like it being directed at him. He swallowed hard, but wore a straight face.

She jabbed her finger into his chest harshly, backing him against the wall. "You don't get to have any say in my life anymore! You made your choice, you decided to leave me! You don't have feelings for me! So, stop meddling! I wish everyone would stop trying to control everything I do or say or go through! You don't have a place in my life anymore! So, stop acting like you do! Stop getting so jealous over something that isn't yours! I am not yours!"

He pursed his lips as he refrained from saying some equally hurtful words. He wouldn't do that to her. After all, he deserved all this. "Get your hands off my boyfriend!"

"Your boyfriend?!" Val exclaimed. "Well, maybe your boyfriend should stop acting like he's mine! Because he's not, not anymore."

"No, because he chose me. He likes me better." She smirked at her angry expression.

"Pansy!" Draco narrowed his eyes at her.

"How does it feel? To be the one who feels inferior? Don't act like I didn't see you eyeing us last night. You were jealous, Snape. It burns you that I have him and you don't, doesn't it?" She cocked her head to the side. Val balled her hands into fists, walking over to her and pulling out her wand. "Oh, a duel? Fine, let's go."

"No, not a duel. Something worse." Val shook her head, her voice dark. She raised her wand, aiming to hex her with something terrible, her mind running through all the possible scenarios.

Everyone was standing around, watching this go down. Fred heard the commotion from down the hall and rushed over. He was taller than most everyone, so he could clearly see Val, Draco, and Pansy in the middle of it all. He pushed through them all and stood in front of Val before she could cast a spell. "It's not worth it, darling."

Her face softened when she saw him, and she was brought back down to earth. He grabbed her hand gently, lacing their fingers and pulled her away from the others. He glanced back at Draco, who looked heartbroken. He'd seen the way she looked at him. Maybe it wasn't the same as when she looked at him, but it was still something. There was still something there. And it killed him to see.

"Stay away from her, Malfoy. I mean it." He told him, and then they headed off to their next class. He rubbed her back comfortingly, and she shook her head.

"I've never felt like that before." She mumbled.

"It's alright." He assured her. "Malfoy's good at bringing out that side in people. It's because he's pretty damaged himself."

"You're a good person, Fred." She sighed. "I feel like an idiot. Did I just embarrass myself?"

"Oh, no. Absolutely not." He shook his head quickly, a small smile finding its way onto his face. "If anything, people think you're way more badass."

She chuckled lightly. "Thanks."

"No problem." He leaned down and kissed her cheek before they parted into their separate classes. Her heart jumped slightly at that, but she just ignored it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...
37.7K 1.8K 17
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 4 of the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read the first three before this one. With attacks at t...
341 115 19
Since her first year, Estrella "Star" Gonzalez had relentlessly pursued the icy and arrogant Draco Malfoy, determined to capture his heart. However...
77.9K 1.5K 23
'𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ π’˜π’‰π’ π’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 π’‡π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...