THE BLACK ONYX (BOOK 1) WATTY...

Por Mixybooks

Completed on the 12th of February 2022 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "You must have... Más

❌Warning❌
✨🌈CAST🌈✨
🐾The Black Onyx🐾
🥀Chapter 1🥀
🥀Chapter 2🥀
🥀Chapter 3🥀
🦄Authors note🦄
🥀Chapter 4🥀
🦚I love you allllll🦚
🥀Chapter 5🥀
🥀Chapter 6🥀
🥀Chapter 7🥀
🥀Chapter 8🥀
🥀Chapter 10🥀
🥀Chapter 11🥀
🥀Chapter 12🥀
🥀Chapter 13🥀
🥀Chapter 14🥀
🥀Chapter 15🥀
🥀Chapter 16🥀
🥀Chapter 17🥀
🥀Chapter 18🥀
🥀Chapter 19🥀
🥀Chapter 20🥀
🥀Chapter 21🥀
🥀Chapter 22🥀
🐙Authors note🐙
🥀Chapter 23🥀
🦋Love Mowa🦋
🥀Chapter 24🥀
🥀Chapter 25🥀
🥀Chapter 26🥀
🥀Chapter 27🥀
🥀Chapter 28🥀
🥀Chapter 29🥀
🥀Chapter 30🥀
🥀Chapter 31🥀
🥀Chapter 32🥀
🥀Chapter 33🥀
🥀Chapter 34🥀
🥀Chapter 35🥀
🥀Chapter 36🥀
🥀Chapter 37🥀
🥀Chapter 38🥀
🥀Chapter 39🥀
🥀Chapter 40🥀
🌈A love Note from Mowa🌈
🦢Epilogue 🦢
(💥Coming soon💥)

🥀Chapter 9🥀

208 22 1
Por Mixybooks

"A psychopath can tell what you're thinking but what they don't do is feel what you feel. These are people without a conscience."

~Robert D. Hare~
🦋

He's here.

The door downstairs slams open and I can hear my mother screaming at him from there, crying about him getting so drunk again.

Then I hear a smack, then another and another her screams resonating across the house as the sound of hands punching flesh continues.

"It's your fault" he screams drunkenly, "you gave birth to that monster and look where it got us."

Someone squeezes my hand and I turn to Za's fear stricken eyes.

"He's hitting mum again" she sobs as I stare blankly at her, "Zuri I can't take another hit tonight it's too painful." She cries uncontrollably.

I just stare at her, not feeling anything but knowing he's doing something wrong.

"I won't let him touch you" I tell her, letting her hold me.

"Why would he call you that, you're not a monster" she sniffles eyes red and puffy.

I just shrug knowing that isn't entirely true

Then I hear the commotion startup again, my mother screaming for him not to go upstairs.

"I'll kill that abomination if I have to" he snarled trudging up the stairs, "she's the reason for all this and I won't spare her."

"She's only a child please" my mother screams and then I hear another slap and more sobbing.

"Zuri" he bellows making his way up the stairs, "you better get your ass up."

Za's eyes are now wide with fear but I feel nothing, just waiting patiently to see what he wants to do next.

"Hide under the bed" I instruct my sister who looks torn, "I said go, you really want him to hit you too"

She scurries under the bed at that statement and just in time too because he has reached the door.

He kicks it open revealing his disheveled appearance and red rimmed eyes.

But what grabs my attention is the belt in his hand.

He takes a menacing step forward.

"Ezra please don't"

My mum screams out appearing at the door her nose bloody and a black eye forming on her left eye.

This seems to upset him more because he takes out the belt and whacks her across her face making her scream in pain.

I hear little sniffles from beneath the bed.

"Look at the little freak" he sneers eyes full of hatred, "look at the monster you're protecting she doesn't even care that I hit you she doesn't feel a thing because because she's a psychopath."

And with those words he charges at me eyes full of fury.

And I just sit there and stare.

I feel the first whack, the leather belt tearing into my skin and I don't bat an eyelid relishing the pain and I know it makes him angrier as I make no sounds and welcome his hits, his breathing gets harder and well as his aim and I don't know how long he hits me but then I slowly feel myself lose consciousness his harsh words vibrating within my brain.

The last thing I hear is Za's screams and everything goes black.

"Zuri"

I snap out of my day dreaming to look at Poppy who is staring at me curious.

"I've been calling your name for like a few minutes now, are you good?" she looks worried.

Giving a slight frown I nod, "yeah I'm okay, just thinking" I wave her off but she doesn't look convinced.

"So I hear there's a party at Johnathans house" I pipe up changing the topic, "are you going?"

"Yeah but it's just for royals" she says her eyes darkening slightly, "they won't let us in unless Johnathan invites us himself or some other part of their crew."

I nod already knowing this and spot Johnathan just in time rounding a corner across the hallway, his team mates in tow.

"I think I can fix that" I give her a wink and make my way towards him.

Johnathan seems to be in the middle of a story time judging from the extravagant laugh his teammates are giving I'm pretty sure it's some dumb jock story.

Bunch of idiots.

They finally notice my approach and tone down their voices, letting their eyes scan me with interest.

"Hey it's the new girl" Johnathan says smiling wolfishly, "that uniform looks hot on you."

I fight the urge to barf.

Rolling my eye's, I give him a haughty smile, "Obviously" I pause liking how all their attention is on me, "I heard you have a party coming up" I flash him a seductive smile, "Am I invited?"

Enjoying my attention his smile widens as he walks closer to me, "why, you don't seem like much of a party girl to me."

At this I take a step closer and get my face close to his, making his breath halt and his eyes dilate.

"Why don't you invite me over and see" I whisper in his ear letting my minty breath out, "I'll make it worth your while." His teammates holler and hoot at our proximity and some other students stop to stare too clearly interested in what was going on.

With that and take a step back and give him a suggestive stare.

He swallows his eyes wide.

"So am I in?" I question eyebrows raised.

"Umm, yeah yeah" he stutters out clearly losing his cool.

"I want two passes" I motion to Poppy from across the hall who is still standing by my locker in shock.

"Yeah yeah, sure anything you want" he replies eagerly not even sparing her a glance, "as long as your there were good." He flashes a charming smile finally getting a hold on himself, "color code is white" he winks, "don't be late and wear something sexy."

Then he takes out two gold passes and grabs my hand, placing them gently in my palm and closing it afterward, then turning it over and placing a kiss to the back of my hand.

"See you there gorgeous"

I flash him a catty smile, eyes glinting with mischief then turn around and head back to a bewildered Poppy ignoring the stares from the other students.

"Omg, Zuri what was that?"

"A simple example on how to get what you want" I reply handing her one of the passes, "were invited and the dress code is white."

"Wow Zuri, you're unbelievable" she still looks star struck and practically squeals at the pass, "I've never been to a royal's party and thanks to Johnathan having the hots for you, I get to attend one for free thank you"

I wave her off knowing I'm only doing this for my benefit.

"It's not a big deal "

But before she can reply the bell ring signaling first period.

"I gotta go, I tell her already closing my locker, see ya later" I hum and make my way around her.

"Oh yeah, okay Zuri" she squeals behind me making me snort and roll my eyes.

This is going to be fun.

WORD COUNT: 1154

Hey guysssss, happy new year🥳🥳🥂✨ lol I'm so sorry this is coming 11 days after the year started but anyway I'm so glad the person reading this is safe and sound, it's really all I want and just know I appreciate every single person that clicks on this story, I hope you know you're
amazing to me🤗❤️, hope you have a blessed day.
🐾
xoxo
🦋Mowa🦋

P.s peep Zuri below, I honestly can't get over how beautiful she isssss🤩

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment loves🤗🌈

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

410K 15.7K 43
DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement and it looks old and dirty place the wh...
3.5K 121 29
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...
22.3K 1.1K 38
"𝑺𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆." ☆☆☆ "That's it...
6.8M 333K 199
"Do you want to live?" "If so, sign a contact with me." The young man gazes up with a faint smile on his face, "Yes." The young man didn't care who...