Unwanted Flatmate

By adelwang

Looking for a respectful, social and kind flatmate who is responsible about rent and bills, we also can carpo... More

Dave Walker
Alyssa Wheeler
The Stalker
Happy New Year!
Sassy Employee
Enjoy Your Evening!
The Deal
Meet The Walkers
Sleeping Beauty
Interoffice Dating
Looking For A Flatmate
Unwanted Flatmate
Humble Yourself
Flatmate's life
Besotted Flatmate
Jealousy Is Killing You
In A Relationship
Go Public
Meet The Wheelers
Monthversarry
Trouble in Paradise
Confidante
Lay Your Card On The Table
Wanted Flatmate
Epilogue

Smile, Lyssa..

1.7K 84 2
By adelwang

Last night buddy time with Chase kept coming back to me. There was my ex in the bar, not Corrine. Her name is Melissa. She gave me a clear signal that she wants to have a hot night with me, for the sake of the old time. Usually I'm up to it, but last night I can't even think of it, not even a tiny interest to that even though Melissa kept brushing her new boobs on me. New boobs because she wasn't that big before.

I refused her and she looked confused. Not just her but also Chase. I know it wasn't me to decline sex with a beautiful woman. And Melissa is beautiful by any standard.

But I couldn't help my mind. My brain kept going to a certain woman I've spent every evening with from the screen. A sassy woman who always replies to me with her sweet smile yet sarcasm answer. A woman who kept complaining but finished her job in flying colors. Alyssa Wheeler.

What did she do in the evening these days? One night she texted me about her latest project. I almost cave in to call and ask her to turn on laptop so I can see her face from our video meeting. But I remember her tired face and her sister's words. I can't be a selfish bastard monopolize her time with a job, can I?

I rake my hair and exhale, spinning around in my office chair.

Knock knock

"Come in!"

Lys comes in with her latest project in her hand. I look at her face and am alert. I stand up abruptly. "Are you okay, Lyssa?"

Her face looks pale, her eyes and nose red. She just cried. I caress her arms. "Lyssa, are you okay?"

She shakes and then nods her head. Her eyes look at her feet. I take her to sit on the couch. "Tell me what's wrong?" I swear to God if it's because one of the guys from Tinder I would find the asshole and beat him to pulp!

"I... I'm sorry Dave. I'm fine. I'm okay."

"Hey hey.. it's not fine. You are definitely not fine, Lyssa."

She shakes her. "Nothing Dave. I'm fine. I'm sorry. Let.. let's continue with the project," she still looks at her lap.

I lean to her so she can see my eyes. "Tell me," I say.

She shakes her head and then stops, "it... it's nothing I can do right now, Dave."

"Why?"

"I have to see my sister.. I need to meet her."

"Your sister? Allison? She just came back from Finland right?" I heard Zac told us a few days ago.

She nods and starts sobbing. "I'm a horrible sister. I did something very wrong back then and now she found out." She is crying now.

I hug her and caress her back. Whisper to her sweet nothing. Once she is fine she inhales deeply. "I'm sorry Dave."

I shake my head. "Go."

"Huh?" She pulls back.

I smile and wipe her tears. "Go and meet your sister."

"But the project.." She points to the file.

"It can wait."

"Are you... sure?"

I chuckle, "go, 3-4 hours delay is okay. And we are already a step forward for this project anyway."

She smiles brightly that makes my heart ache. I act on impulse kissing her forehead. "Go to Allison. Drive save okay!"

She nods and smiles softly. "Thank you Dave. You are the best boss ever."

"No more plot to kill me?" I chuckle, asking her.

She chuckles a bit and shakes her head. "I'll be back after lunch."

I nod. My heart feels full because I know I'm the one who put a smile on her face. And that's the prettiest smile in the world I've ever seen.

***

I finish my work as fast as I can and check with Lyssa's team about her work. Apparently she is 2-3 steps forward in every project she has in hand. Of course! You forced her to work every evening, Walker!

Anyway, that's not important. I double check my work to make sure everything.

Knock knock.

"Come in."

My sister comes in with an invitation in hand.

"Hey sis!" I come forward and hug her. We go to the couch.

"Dave, you have a royal invitation!" She gives me the invitation

I look at it and chuckle, "princess Rita Levi birthday," I say and take the invitation. February 1st is my niece's birthday.

"Yes." She chuckles. "Don't be late okay?"

"Yes, your highness."

She laughs, "mom and dad will come too. Will you bring any date?"

Alyssa's face comes to my brain. I chuckle and shake my head mentally. "Um.. dunno. You want me to?"

She shrugs, "as long as she can dress accordingly I don't mind."

I laugh, "what do you mean?"

"It's kids birthday, okay. There will be lots of kids and I don't think I want your date to teach them the wrong way about how to dress."

I laugh more. "Okay okay. I got it. That's why I never bring any dates to my nieces birthday," I say.

She laughs. "I know you'll not disappoint me. Okay gotta go. I have an experiment to check," she hugs me and stands up "dinner tonight?"

"Um.." I hesitate.

She chuckles "hot date?"

"Um.. I don't know."

She rolls her eyes and ruffles my hair just like the old times. "Let me know if you can come. Marcus has been carving for Bjorn. So we're going there later."

"Yes ma'am!" I say. Bjorn is a restaurant near our office. My sister and Marcus' favorite.

After my sister left, I put the invitation to my briefcase. I call Cody. "Hey Cod!"

"Yes boss."

"Can you help me find a present for my little niece? Based on her invitation she wants to be a princess."

"Which one?"

"Um.. pink dress, blonde hair.."

"Aurora the sleeping beauty," he answers. Cody is mastered in Disney princesses, since his boyfriend is working at Disneyland Anaheim.

"Um I guess so," I faintly remember the quote in the invitation — to wake up the princess or something like that.

"Okay. You want me to send it to.."

"My place. Wrapped beautifully."

"Noted boss."

"Thanks. And um.. clear my schedule for today."

"Huh? I thought you're going to join the meeting with the department store in Europe."

"Let Elsa handle it." Elsa is my VP. Not Elsa the Frozen, by the way. This one has black hair with a smile like an angel in front of our customer but brain like a devil behind them. Oh and she is in her 40s. Not some teenage girl like Elsa. How do I know about Elsa? Ask my niece, Rose.

"Okay."

"Thanks Cod!" we end the phone.

I take my phone and text Alyssa.

Dave: where are you?

Lys: working my best since the boss is so nice here

I chuckle and go to her office with my briefcase in hand.

I knocked on her door.

"Come in."

I step inside her office. "Hey!"

She smiles beautifully, despite the black eyes under her eyes. I narrow my eyes. No, that it's not black from lack of sleep. It's from her eye makeup. She must have cried hard in front of her sister. Her eyes are still swollen.

"Are you going somewhere Dave?" She eyes my briefcase.

"Yes we are."

She frowns. "Excuse me?"

"Yes. You and I are going somewhere."

Her eyes widened, "do we have any meeting that I forget. Oh my God!" she panicked.

I chuckle, "no Lyssa. Come on."

"Where?"

"Just, come on," I say.

"Um.. should I tidy up my desk before we leave? I mean.. will we come back here?"

"No we won't so tidy up your table."

"Okay.." She says unsure but tidies up her table anyway.

***

"Um.. Dave, where are we going?" She asks me for the 5th time. It's been 10 mins in my car and she already asked me 5 times. She was a little bit stunt when I said we will drive with my Bugatti.

I just chuckle, "be patient sweetheart."

"I'm confused," she says.

I park the car. "And more confused now," she says again when I parked the car at Central Park.

I laugh and get out of the car. I just half round the car to open her door when she emerges. She looks at me and raises her eyebrow, "you're not planning to open my car's door right, Mr. Walker?"

"No Ms. Wheeler. I just want to exercise rounding the car," I say to her and she laughs.

We walk together to the covered snow Central Park. Lyssa walks next to me, I couldn't help to smell her caramel cologne, just like her eyes color. Sweet.

"Where are we going, Dave?"

I chuckle and stop at the white park. I stretch my hands to the side. "Build a snowman."

"What?" She blinks. I chuckle and take her hand to the middle of the park and start building my snowman.

"Seriously Dave?" She looks down at me.

"C'mon Finnish girl, unless you're not that creative as I thought."

She frowns and I can see her eyes ready to start the war with me. "Fine!" She slings her purse and stars her own snowman. I look at her serious face, Alyssa Wheeler is a pretty woman, but when her face is in a serious mode, she looks more than pretty. Intoxicating..

After we're done with the snowman. We start playing the snowball war that makes both of us laugh. "Ouch!" Lyssa kneels down.

I come closer, "you okay Lyssa?"

"My foot is hurt," she still looked down.

"Where?" I kneel next to her. And suddenly I feel a cold thing behind my back. Actually it gets inside my shirt. "Jesus Lyssa!" I stand trying to take out the snow. She laughs so hard and takes out her phone. For sure she wouldn't want to miss my misery.

I come closer to take her phone, ignoring the coldness in my back. She pulls her phone up high and we both fight for her phone. Suddenly her laugh stops. I look at her, us. It's too intimate for us. Since the new year kiss we never get intimately. And now, one of my hands is holding her waist, while the other is holding her wrist that holding the phone. Her hand on my chest, our body crushed each other.

She swallows.

I let go of her wrist and cup her cheek to face me.

"Dave," she whispers.

My eyes locked with her caramel eyes. I travel down slowly to her perfect nose, and go down to her lips. The lips that I miss since the first time I touched mine to those.

I dip to her and kiss her mouth softly. I don't go forward, just a kiss. Lyssa froze. She doesn't even move.

I lick her lips from the left to the right. Learning her lips, the texture, the shape and everything.

I swear I was trying to pull back when her hand goes to my nape and pull me to her. And.. we kiss wildly. Our tongue tangled, she pulls me even harder while my hands are roaming over her waist and back and ass. The perfect ass in my life.

She moans a bit and God! That the sexiest sound in the world. My cock is so hard it's ready to build a house.

Suddenly her phone rings. We both jump. Lyssa slips her feet and almost falls if not because I catch her.

"Th.. thanks Dave," she says and looks at her phone.

I look at her. Her lips bruise prettily, her face flush, her eyes glassy, her hands tremble a bit.. from the tingling on my lips, I know my lips bruise too.

She looks at me. No, actually she is looking at my chest. Her eyes won't meet mine. "Sorry Dave I have to go now."

Fuck me! "Hey hey Lyssa.." I hold her hand. "Is this because of our earlier kiss?"

She bites her lip "um.. yes and no. No, because I do have dinner with Alli and Zac. They are on the way to the restaurant."

"Yes because?" please don't regret it. It's the best kiss in my life. I never felt like that before...

"I don't know how to face you, Dave.." She whispers.

Before I can say a word, her phone ping. She looks at it and bites her lips. She is torn between talking to me and going to the restaurant.

I free her lip. "Can we talk about this later? Your sister is waiting."

She just stares at me. I kiss her head and hug her "relax Lyssa. I'm not your boss right now," I whisper.

She nods and pulls back, "can.. um.. can you drive me back to the office? My car is there."

"It's okay I'll drive you. I want to see Zac anyway."

She winces, "you're coming???"

I raise an eyebrow at her. "I can't come?"

"Um.. I.. um... let me ask them. Zac booked the place not me. So I don't know whether they have extra seats or not," she types her phone.

I chuckle.

"Um.. yeah they said okay.." She looks up at me.

I caress her cheek "smile, Lyssa... I really like your smile. I feel like I'll do anything just to see your happy face. Like earlier when we played with the snow," I say softly.

She smiles a bit.

"Where is the sassy employee who wants to kill me with her new Tesla?" I tease her and it works. She laughs and pushes me.

I smile. She is really beautiful when she smiles.

Really! Just beautiful? Nothing more?

I.. don't know..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 8.6K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...
349K 13.1K 54
Meet Rachel Brody Everything comes easy to her. She has it all. Fame, money, boys. In one word popular. A Goddess amongst commoners. She is even the...
1.1M 11.3K 15
Status: [ Ongoing ] Warning: Lots of mature content and strong language ahead. Read at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
947K 28K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...